[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's enjoy spending time with friends, B)

He looks tired, but I think he's happy as long as he's not alone :tongue:

Together also with actor choi tae joon, it's look like that he's join them right after landed from last concert in philippines, because he still using the same outfit :lol::lol:

When 'his' friend become 'her' friend, or maybe tae joon is one of twice fans that's why he like Sy picture :lol: 

and as usual still support from sis in law  :heart:

cr : by owner

To everyone who come to this thread:

My continue support for two talented people: Gong SeugYeon and Lee JongHyun in their careers. Might they be happy, the way they chose to in their personal lifes. 

Thank you all for being part of this journey. Stay kind, kindness and love will get rewarded at the end. 

24 minutes ago, Aileen4ever said:

To everyone who come to this thread:

My continue support for two talented people: Gong SeugYeon and Lee JongHyun in their careers. Might they be happy, the way they chose to in their personal lifes. 

Thank you all for being part of this journey. Stay kind, kindness and love will get rewarded at the end. 

I am a lurker. I have read all the post from 1st page to 1961.

This is my first time posting something...

My heart break...and nobody in my real life will understand my feeling..is there still any hope? Or this is really the end?

I really need warm word from fellow brownie to save my heart...

BREAKING NEWS!!

@cnbluegt has unfollowed @0seungyeon on IG.

i'm in confused zone now.

i wonder why. BIG WHY???

i hope brownies can give the most logical answer for me to digest this .

i'm not planning on jumping into the sea tho... i just need.....

1 hour ago, diapw said:

I am a lurker. I have read all the post from 1st page to 1961.

This is my first time posting something...

My heart break...and nobody in my real life will understand my feeling..is there still any hope? Or this is really the end?

I really need warm word from fellow brownie to save my heart...

Thanks for posting. Warm words:  If you have a kind heart, and love, be happy, and blessed. :)

I was a lurker until they exited WGM and I wanted to share my sadness with everyone here, and was hoping back then, that on this thread we could continue sharing news about Jh and Sy. Things have change now, and well, probably people won't see a need to update anymore.

We got WGM and MOLS and great memories and people in this thread that are dear to our hearts and we are thankful for that.

My own personal opinion, no delulu:  They might had been together, but not now. We might have had hints, however, since there were never a public announcement, we can only feel in our hearts (no delulu) that they did. Others can think otherwise, it's fine, everyone has different points of views. 

Only time will tell about Jh and Sy. They have different ways for approaching things in their lifes. Regardless, at the end, the ones they had chosen to be their partners in love will be known, we just don't know when.

Is hard, it is. Just wish them well, keep the love. But one thing is certain, those who spread hate will regret it one day, and those who spread love and kindness will be rewarded. Be blessed.  *Brownie hug*

I have been a silent fan of these two great people. To be honest, they were my source of strength when I am going through a tough time. When I feel so low, I would just binge watch their episodes together and that would make my day. 

I had been rooting for them since WGM days and it breaks my heart knowing that he deleted pictures related to them and now, he just unfollowed her. I don't like to jump into conclusions but  I'm a bit of confused right now. However, whatever decision they made, is up to them already. I would always support and wish  the best for both of them. 

I would just always remember that, once upon a time, two people met each other. And if that is not love, I do not know what it is. 

Fighting my fellow GongLee shippers!!!

I just feel a bit lost and I felt that I need to write it.  Please, don't hate me.

25 minutes ago, Estrella Binay-an said:

I have been a silent fan of these two great people. To be honest, they were my source of strength when I am going through a tough time. When I feel so low, I would just binge watch their episodes together and that would make my day. 

I had been rooting for them since WGM days and it breaks my heart knowing that he deleted pictures related to them and now, he just unfollowed her. I don't like to jump into conclusions but  I'm a bit of confused right now. However, whatever decision they made, is up to them already. I would always support and wish  the best for both of them. 

I would just always remember that, once upon a time, two people met each other. And if that is not love, I do not know what it is. 

Fighting my fellow GongLee shippers!!!

I just feel a bit lost and I felt that I need to write it.  Please, don't hate me.

for me..being shipper means i am falling in love watching two people fall in love...i am falling in love with the love they showed to each other in WGM...and till yesterday...i still believe that they love each other no matter what status of their relationship..even when they never comment/like each other IG post, or never mention each other name in their interview..because that's the kind of relationship I have with my husband..he never ever comment in my ig post, if he have something to say about my post, he just text me, or called, or said something when we met.

But today...

it breaks my heart...because for me, unfollowing someone means 2 thing, i don't really care anymore, or i just really dont wanna see anything about them anymore...

So I know your feeling... *virtual hug* for us...

34 minutes ago, Aileen4ever said:

Thanks for posting. Warm words:  If you have a kind heart, and love, be happy, and blessed. :)

I was a lurker until they exited WGM and I wanted to share my sadness with everyone here, and was hoping that this thread will continue supporting and sharing news about Jh and Sy. Things have change now, and well, probably people won't see a need to update anymore.

We got WGM and MOLS and great memories and people in this thread that are dear to our hearts and we are thankful for that.

My own personal opinion, no delulu:  They might had been together, but not now. We might have had hints, however, since there were never a public announcement, we can only feel in our hearts (no delulu) that they did. Others can think otherwise, it's fine, everyone has different points of views. 

Only time will tell about Jh and Sy. They have different ways on approaching things in their lifes. Regardless, at the end, the ones they had chosen to be their partners in love will be known, we just don't know when.

Is hard, it is. Just wish them well, keep the love. But one thing is certain, those who spread hate will regret it one day, and those who spread love and kindness will be rewarded. Be blessed.  *Brownie hug*

i will still support each of them individually because I love them both, but not today...

today i just wanna curl in my bed, watching notebook, eating ice cream and cries my heart out...:bawling:

i hope tomorow i'll feel better...

actually iam new here, and become they'r silent fan.. little bit sad to know that JH unfollow her

but for me, the point that SY still follow him, they"r must be have their own reason..keep positif.

SY angel's heart is the important for me..iam become her fan and  adoring her..more and more..

GB to both, hopefully they have beautifully life and succes..

Good person will treating you with the good way.. just belive'n that..

1 hour ago, diapw said:

i will still support each of them individually because I love them both, but not today...

today i just wanna curl in my bed, watching notebook, eating ice cream and cries my heart out...:bawling:

i hope tomorow i'll feel better...

sometimes its sooooooooooooooooooo hard to be positive. to always think YEAH, THERE'S MUST BE REASON WHY JH DID THIS, DID THAT. it always JH who did all sorts of silly things tho. we can't help but to feel mad or confuse at him because WHAT WE SEE IS WHAT WE GET. the surface.

it's a sad day to gonglee. had to admit that. mark today's date : DECEMBER 14,2017. it's ok to be sad. it's ok to feel mad. 

insert SMILE-FROM LEE JONGHYUN :bawling:

My love always with them, SY & JH.
I falling love with them when incidentally watched their WGM.
They're together or not, i'll support them individually...but it would be better if see them end up together. :heart:

(sorry for my bad english :confounded:)

I do not know why IG is so important in determining that someone loves or does not love anymore, likes or does not like anymore, be friends or not be friends again ???

we know, that before JH also unfollow his mother, can we judge he does not love him anymore?
Our PDN is also one of those he unfollowed, but yesterday we saw them engaging in a familiar conversation on his IG. yesterday we see the picture of JH with his friends gathered in a Spa or restaurant, whereas JH and his friend lee hyung even not follow each other. so what is so important about this IG ????

I think IG is only a small part that we can deduce from their lives. I still wish they had a good relationship, no matter what form.

so let's think positive and keep supporting each other and give support for us each other...

Love you guys... big hug..

To me it looks like he just cleaned up his instagram. He didn't just delete her ...he's all the way down to following only 80 people. ...or just pictures of her ... he deleted much more than that. It's definitely a "fan focused" instagram page now (which means) he isn't going too personal on it. He is getting ready for his new album release and in anticipation of that he's taking away any view that might be construed as him NOT being single. Why? The guy's bread and butter is the fact he looks available to all his fans.  He's deleted a lot of his more deep introspective posts. He has only one MOLS photo  (of him alone looking cute)...even when it was him with other people and not SY in a photo, those are gone to.

What can I gather from this, he's taking care of business before his next promotion. Are they together ...who knows. JH would like to settle down after military life, and SY is still not close because her fame is just beginning. 

Just check it on IG, I am a little bit sad actually, but I think that's not a big problem, it's only a social media :)

I also didn't follow my husband IG,  because I think its is not necessary, he already become mine, so why I have to know everything about his activity on IG, and of course everybody has their own reason about follow or unfollow on IG.

As I watched most of jonghyun variety show that he has joined, he is really a unique person and has a different kind of thinking, just like others cnblue member said.

But there is something interesting for me that untill now for his new solo album pict, he still wearing white shirt and seongyeon still learn to be a better at cook, is that their vow when thet got married for almost 3 years ago, :D (sorry maybe that's just my random assumption)

Maybe jonghyun want a make a better decision in 2018 about his personal life,,

As long as people arround him like family and his friends still follow seungyeon to show their support, for me that's enough to become evidence. And that 'NERDY' brand, people arround seungyeon like her 163 gang and some of twice member including his sister they already wore that NERDY :wink:

I think seungyeon help jonghyun to make his business become more success B)

If all of my evidence gone, I don't know what will happen to me :blink:

cr : by owner

Let's stay calm brownies. maybe the answer about what really happen about them will we get after jonghyun finish his enlistment. Untill then hope we still together to support them.

Sorry for my long post, I hope that's can make a little comfort for all brownies heart and mind. :smile:

3 hours ago, diapw said:

for me..being shipper means i am falling in love watching two people fall in love...i am falling in love with the love they showed to each other in WGM...and till yesterday...i still believe that they love each other no matter what status of their relationship..even when they never comment/like each other IG post, or never mention each other name in their interview..because that's the kind of relationship I have with my husband..he never ever comment in my ig post, if he have something to say about my post, he just text me, or called, or said something when we met.

But today...

it breaks my heart...because for me, unfollowing someone means 2 thing, i don't really care anymore, or i just really dont wanna see anything about them anymore...

So I know your feeling... *virtual hug* for us...

Do not be sad, chinggu.

it does not mean he does not care and do not want to know too. it's easy to follow and find out someone on IG. we do not even need to follow it, as long as SY does not privatize her account, JH can visit whenever he wants. and especially now that IG have the latest service, we can even follow hastag (# ) ....

Actually for what he followed, if not able to leave comments and even just "love".  and could have, he stopped following her, because he is afraid, if one day he can not control his fingers to leave a comment or press "love" ... (but just with a moment .... why is he afraid ??? he even often leave comments on account of his other friend ? what they're dating? #lol ... hehehe sorry for my joke... )

and also as we know, our SY is not an up-to-date artist on her IG account. we even often see it upload activity that she did in the previous day. and she also seldom interacts in his IG account.

so again, life is a choice. many positive things that we can if we think positive. and let's choose to live happily by thinking of positive things. do not let us be like haters filled with negative thoughts.

love you and big hug.

sorry for my bad english.

I dont know it ifs just a glitch but in my ig he is still following her? Nevertheless i tend to not read too much into their ig interactions etc..i know most celebs have multiple accounts ie private ones..and it does seem like he de-personalize his ig..my thought, same as @Aileen4ever ,they were together or in a ‘some’ relationship but not now..and we dont and probably wont ever know why but im fine as long as they are both happy..whoever he/she is with now or later i can only hope their significant others deserve these two amazing people that we love and..whatever happens, i can never be mad or sad at either of them, i wont try to find whose at fault cause love is always something to celebrate and cherish and these two have given us something to love during their wgm and later mols stint and i’ll forever be grateful that they gave me something to love about them and about love itself doesnt matter if it was fake or it was all an act..for a while they did make me happy and they still do so in return i want them to be happy and to love whomever they choose to..its not easy to please everyone just imagine them trying to please millions.:wub:..Someone wrote (cant remember who) that its easy to get mad at jh cause he always does the silly thing but for me that is what is endearing about him.he wears his heart on his sleeves..if he is hungry he shows it if he is mad or sad or jealous he shows it so it is easier to blame him but like i said there is no way of knowing what happened or if indeed something did happen..iirc it was jh who last commented on her ig so i dont think its really fair to say he does all the silly things..maybe they are both just too busy with their own activities (as most broken up celeb couple cited their reason for splitting)..we can all say they can do it if they really want to but lets be real, its not easy being apart from each other most of the time..jh always going out of the country and sy non-stop acting schedule..i guess in a way we should be happy their career is progressing.lets just all take only positive things from them and make them proud by being the best fans they could ever hope for

and ps/they gave us a family in this thread,that is something too right?

3 hours ago, kiko11 said:

Do not be sad, chinggu.

it does not mean he does not care and do not want to know too. it's easy to follow and find out someone on IG. we do not even need to follow it, as long as SY does not privatize her account, JH can visit whenever he wants. and especially now that IG have the latest service, we can even follow hastag (# ) ....

Actually for what he followed, if not able to leave comments and even just "love".  and could have, he stopped following her, because he is afraid, if one day he can not control his fingers to leave a comment or press "love" ... (but just with a moment .... why is he afraid ??? he even often leave comments on account of his other friend ? what they're dating? #lol ... hehehe sorry for my joke... )

and also as we know, our SY is not an up-to-date artist on her IG account. we even often see it upload activity that she did in the previous day. and she also seldom interacts in his IG account.

so again, life is a choice. many positive things that we can if we think positive. and let's choose to live happily by thinking of positive things. do not let us be like haters filled with negative thoughts.

love you and big hug.

sorry for my bad english.

Thank you so much....your words and your hug calm my heart...^_^

I guess...It's so much easier shipping fictional character...maybe I should just ship ondal and nanyeon...because they have happy ending...and I can imagine their next journey whatever I want...:rolleyes:

And I'll just let SY and JH be their own person...SY as an actress and JH as a musician (i love his voice not his acting..sorry..hehe)

About your english, it's okay...it's not my first language either...my english is messy..:D

:flushed:

Archived