[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Hallooooo dearest chingus!!!!! Bogoshipoyo!

Glad to see the latest developments in JH and SY's careers.... they're both busy as a Bee now.. hehehe... looking forward to listening to JH's new songs and playing it over and over and over again... and watching their new dramas too! Hopefully we get to see them together again in the near future.. :)

OT: I too have been busy lately and I probably cant actively follow here in the coming weeks, but my brownie heart will always remain. 

In case i dont get the chance to greet y'all...

Happy holidays in advance!!!! May we all be blessed with happy hearts, peaceful minds and fulfilled souls! :D

Always always cheering on our BEE-loved couple! 

Love you new friends! Take care! :wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jh IG

Translation:

Check out @gongleeglobal’s Tweet:

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

Me: "Somebody help me"  ... Cinderella! :D  Jh get well soon! -_-

Jh IG (2)

Translation:

Check out @gongleeglobal’s Tweet:

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

Me: CNBLUE having an amazing time in their concerts, priceless! :)

Jh IG

Trans: "It’s nice to see a lot of dear friends today! Yeovil is so cool Yeolie Yeolie! Cookie Hyung, too, is very cool too! Everyone!! Fighting!"  Cr. gongleeglobal

Jh and friends went to see and support his EXO friend in concert! Friendship goals! They had a great time for sure. :)

So happy that jonghyun older sister still support seungyeon, :D

and here jonghyun with a little girl again. she is his new co star on his new drama that man oh soo, that pict taken on the day for the first read script

cr: by the owner

while seungyeon's drama shooting ending, jonghyun drama shooting just get start on the begining of december

They are very busy person :D

AWWWW. So glad to see some bts photos of AYHT KISS SCENE! hahahhahaha *no offence* but this goes to SY haters who claimed themselves as Burning, but actually are JH haters as well. they always make sy pitiful & pathetic for being tagged/cropped with their OPPA. :unamused: upon seeing those scene, i was grateful that it came out first that JH's kiss scene (probably) in his new drama.  :grimace: but all of them been deleted from ig already. maybe AYHT team not allowed them to repost/leak the scene. here's one which still there. :lol:

Andddddddddddd how to say this? DESTINY? FATE? COINCIDENCE? :love:

Mommy & Daddy with the kids! same kids! :kiss_wink:

and this is BAMI & LUE's parent!

happy day! :love:

Shooting Are You human too ends today. Looks like SY can rest now:D We only have to wait for broadcasking date... after that promotion time and finally drama aired:wink: KBS please faster! faster!

btw. I hope see SY on some red carpet awards show:wink:

ARE YOU HUMAN TOO? seriously looks promising! especially my bias also in there! kangjun! hehehehhe. it was like a dream comes true when they got paired!

Seo Kang Joon And Gong Seung Yeon Complete Filming For Upcoming AI-Human Romance Drama
The first Korean AI-human romance drama has completed filming!
Upcoming KBS drama “Are You Human, Too?” (literal translation) stars Seo Kang Joon as the son of a rich father and also as the AI robot that the father sets up when his son is in a coma. The drama will follow the romance of the AI robot with a human woman, played by Gong Seung Yeon.
“Are You Human, Too?” has finished five months of filming after beginning in June. The production team commented, “We completed filming with the recent first snow, including all four seasons on video. As long as the production period was, we are anticipating a great drama.”
It took over two years to plan for the drama, and more than 10 billion won (approximately $9.2 million) were spent on production. “Editing for all 18 episodes has been completed, but using an AI robot as the subject matter, we will put in our full effort until the broadcast next year for the post-production including CG and special effects to showcase high quality cinematography,” the production team commented.
The cast and crew of the drama will soon celebrate their hard work with a party in Seoul and a reward vacation in Gangwon Province.
"Are You Human, Too?” will air in the first half of 2018 via KBS.
Full Article from Soompi

THEY WILL GO FOR A VACATION :glasses:

hope that it will be a huge success for SY! she deserves it! :heart:

Purple Nerdy Couple :)

Check out @0302BeeBee’s Tweet:

seongyeon  related,

I’ve been working with so many actors but she is the kindest person among them that I have ever met! She was the first person who made me ask for autograph

trans by: @brainy_gomseungyeon 

And for me : she is the first female artist that I adore a lot :) , coz she is very pretty not only her face but also her heart

Hello all, I came back here. Really happy seeing many update from both JH and SY. Always succesfull for their project :glasses:

My shipper heart happy now cause there are so many coincidence. Sometimes I just want to know about the fact what they relationship, if they are just friend really not matter for me and I want they to go public together and proudly present that they are close friend hohoho. But, no matter their relationship I will always support JH and SY.

SY JH aza-aza fighting :heart:. Come join chatroom in browniehive all brownies ~~~

1 hour ago, ai1317 said:

@Aileen4ever can you please tell me how to post from twitter here?

I already try, but I think it's failed hehehe

Thank you :)

Hello @ai1317!

Let me tell you first that with my previous cellphone I couldn't do it, maybe it was me or a technical glitch, who knows, anyway now with my new cellphone I am finally able to share Twitter posts here. Both cellphones (mobiles) are android. :D Let me explain how I post.

(How it works for me)

Instructions:

1. Go to post on Twitter that you want to share.

2. Click on small arrow ^ seen at the upper right.

3. Choose "Share tweet via..."

With that choice to share:

1. Copy to Clipboard.

2. Go to thread and Paste.

3. Click like you were to write a new paragrah.

If it works properly, Soompi automatically tells you that it has embedded the post and shows what you just shared, same goes with Instagram.

Hope this helps! :)

WOW WOW SY as a figter looks so coolB) all pictures from AYHT looks amazing!! And a lot of money, special effects, high quality cinematography... 2 years planning for this drama, great writer (The princess man) ,director (Bridal Mask), cast and crew. This sound like recipe for the best drama 2018:D I saw today a lot of people have high hopes for this drama. I am so excited for this! For SY this is the most important drama in her carrier! I am so proud as her fan. SY fighting!!AYHT fighting!! Cant wait for results!

btw I am so happy seeing news about vacation for all crew! after work 5 mounts they really deservet go and rest!!

SY with Bami:tongue:

ps. I love JH dancing:lol::lol:

20 hours ago, Aileen4ever said:

Hello @ai1317!

Let me tell you first that with my previous cellphone I couldn't do it, maybe it was me or a technical glitch, who knows, anyway now with my new cellphone I am finally able to share Twitter posts here. Both cellphones (mobiles) are android. :D Let me explain how I post.

(How it works for me)

Instructions:

1. Go to post on Twitter that you want to share.

2. Click on small arrow ^ seen at the upper right.

3. Choose "Share tweet via..."

With that choice to share:

1. Copy to Clipboard.

2. Go to thread and Paste.

3. Click like you were to write a new paragrah.

If it works properly, Soompi automatically tells you that it has embedded the post and shows what you just shared, same goes with Instagram.

Hope this helps! :)

Thank you @Aileen4ever for the explanation, and yes it works :) 

Actually this post already a few days ago, but I just want to share because this is so funny to see jonghyun expression when jungshin took the doll bear .. hehehe

Doll Bear "Gong" wearing black hat, it's look like that he really like it, maybe it's remind him of someone  :)

cr: by owner

Archived