[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I can't help but kept rewatching My Only Love Song, focusing to their gestures,the sincerity in the eyes, the movements of their body, the way they deliver their lines and etc.I feel like I'm a Brownie CSI doing all these things :lol:. Andd guess what I noticed a simple gesture of JH/On Dal on Episode 3 where he is describing boong boong as a legendary roc at the end of his description where he said 'Daebak' he crinkles his nose. OMG I got goosebumps there hahaha I felt like it was an adlib of him doing cute for SY/Sujeong :tongue:. I suddenly remember all the crinkling of his nose in WGM omo :wub:There are also many instances that I feel like they had many adlibs base on their simple gestures. Maybe you can notice other scenes though :ph34r:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Netka85 said:

As a fan I am really proud of JH and SY:D Especially that SY become recognize because her acting talent not because she was wife JH in WGM or she is TWICE Jeongyeon sister. When WGM end, I read article about her and  they always write Gong Seung Yeon wife JH from WGM, TWICE become popular so they stop use WGM and she become JY sister. So I dont know why, but when I see new article about her new project and see GSY name with CIRCLE and MOLS next to I just feel really proud. And when I read comments about her new role a lot people write about that they see her in CIRCLE or MOLS and she is good actres, they become her fan so they will be watch her in new drama:D Thats so great! I hope her name will be shinning more and more...

I agree. It bugs me when pple refer to her as JH wife when we are talking about her dramas or work because she should be recognised for her talent and work. Before some of you jump at me, let me say this is because im treating them like a couple. As a couple, i want them to succeed in their own individual careers, be their own persons. I must say Circle has helped her gain more new fans and many of them are checking MoLS because of her and not because they are shippers. And after watching, they ended up rooting for our couple. Anyway the 2 of them still have a long way in their careers esp SY. They need to be very established.

By the way speaking of MOLS, is it me or when the scene when Ondal questioned Nanyeon how many boyfriends she had, JH actually clenched his fist around the blanket? Reminds me of the time he grabbed the steering wheel when SY talked about her drama cene where whe went to a hotel with a man. 

Spoiler

Junghoon from Ftisland has confirmed he is dating and majority of his fans are super supportive. I guess the thing about ftisland is they have always been very open about dating. They have a more rebellious image compared to cnblue.  I wish one day when any cnblue member is confirmed to be dating, the fans would just be as supportive.

But the thing about leading an idol life is many fans will still hate their idols getting married no matter how nice the girl is. Kim Tae Hee is considered a goddess in Korea but some of his fans still think she is not good enough and vice versa and hates her. Even in the case of Eric of Shinhwa,. I just found out quite a no of his fans left his fancafe after he announced he is getting married. This is the man who dedicated his life to his group and many of these fans are the middle age group whom you would expect will be more chill about such stuff. 

I hope fans would be more open and accepting. 

Like the rest of you, I keep replaying those kissing scenes! It is all over Instagram! Hahaha! I have downloaded all episodes on my phone, just in case internet fails. Good to have back up, right? We can't be blamed for needing our regular dose of Honey to be RECHARGED! 

I truly wish we get a Season 2. Pleaaaaaaaase, drama gods, hear our prayers!

Anyway, Circle has been keeping me coming back for more! Even with lacking CGI scenes expected of scifi shows, the drama keeps its ground with the super daebak storyline, actors, acting, and direction! I would not be surprised if this gets a Part 2. Then again, I cannot say for sure because I have not caught wind of any news regarding how well it's been doing in terms of viewership. Anyway, this drama is worth all the thrill. Truly a good project and glad that SY is in it. With bro-in-law Jingoo. BTW, Jingoo said he has always wanted to meet SY! And glad that he is now working with her. Haha! I wonder how his Hyung feels. I wish JH had visited them on the set or had at least sent some coffee/food truck. Hueeheee...

I am sooo happy SY has landed on another lead role in a new project. She's on a roll, working nonstop. It only shows that she is getting the much needed recognition as an actress. I wish the drama becomes a big hit! I wish for her to rise and shine as much as Hallyu status, so no one will ever think that she is riding on anyone's popularity. And with that status, she can freely or openly date whomever without caring for crazies and anti-fans! Ahem... JH, you are one lucky bee! 

Here's what SY had to say about Jingoo: 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/15/gong-seung-yeon-comments-mature-circle-co-star-yeo-jin-goo-acting/

Gong Seung Yeon Comments On How Mature “Circle” Co-Star Yeo Jin Goo Is When Acting 

Yeo-Jin-Goo-Gong-Seung-Yeon-XPN.jpg

During a press conference held on June 15 for tvN’s time-traveling sci-fi drama “Circle,” cast member Gong Seung Yeon explained what it was like working with co-star Yeo Jin Goo.

“He is younger than me, but when I see him act, he seems like the older one,” she revealed.

At this, Yeo Jin Goo jokingly chimed in, “What seems older? My face?” Just as playfully, the actress replied, “It’s not only your voice, but these days, if you’re good-looking, you’d be an older oppa [regardless of your age]. Even my friends call him, ‘[Yeo] Jin Goo-oppa.'”

Previously, the director of “Circle’ also lavished high praise on Yeo Jin Goo for his near-perfect acting, a testament to his skills beyond his years.

Meanwhile, “Circle” kicked off last month with favorable cable network viewership ratings, and has gained a steady following of viewers who watch in anticipation as present and future mysteries unravel, taking place in 2017 and 2037.

Source (1)

I'm also glad our couple is getting noticed for their acting successes!   For SY, it was WGM that got her noticed, but she was already putting in a solid performance with Heard It Through the Grapevine.  If I was a young actress trying to make it as an actress, I would want my hard work and skill as an actress to be noticed more than being the 'wife' of JH on WGM.   I think this was one of the main reasons for her early departure from WGM, besides the crazy schedule she would have in 6FD and JH's comeback for 2gether.   She wanted to establish her credentials in acting first.

Then 6FD completed and she did GON and got good reviews for both.

And then, for whatever reason, the heavens parted after all our prayers and along came MOLS.   After what I thought was a conscious effort by her and her agency to distance herself from WGM and JH, she decided to do this marvelous drama.  After trying to put distance between her and WGM, there must have been a strong attraction to MOLS.  Why would she want to put herself into that position again - making the ties back to WGM and possibly getting hate mail from JH's crazy fans?  I'm thinking the positive reviews of them in WGM started to override the negative.   After a year of the ending of WGM, there were still blogs, threads, contests, polls in social media that showed them as one of the best on WGM, with a huge fan base.   Why not tap into that fan base again in a drama, where the "everything is scripted" excuse could be used for their honey-dripping scenes?   The excuse they are "just acting" kicks in in a drama vs. the "it could be real" trap put forward by WGM.

Besides, I'm sure she didn't mind being with JH again in a drama!  And it was her first lead role, and JH's.

When I first heard about MOLS, I thought, "It's great they are together again, but will the rules JH/SY had to play along with on WGM still apply to MOLS?" MOLS was FNC's product, would he have to maintain his 'idol image' and the romance side of MOLS would be restricted like he was on WGM?  I really believe JH got a lot of pressure from his agency and his fans to cool down his HOT start in WGM.  I mean JH + SY came out in the first few episodes ON FIRE.  We were all surprised (yet swooning) about  how fast their romance on WGM was progressing!  If JY had his way he would have run away and kidnapped SY to Busan in the first episode!   He would have been kissing SY in Japan!  He would have had her lying in bed next to him the second trip to their house! But, I still believe he was restrained by his need to maintain his 'idol image' by FNC, his responsibility to his fans, and to protect SY from his fans.

Then MOLS came out and I'm like,"OMIGOD!  Everything they didn't get to do romantically in WGM they got to do in MOLS!"   FNC released JH/SY's chains and let them show their feelings for each other, wrapped up in a cute, funny time-slip Saqeuk rom-com drama.  How sweet it is!  And, because it was SY he was acting with, his acting improved greatly.  The wooden performances he did in the past were gone.  It was easy for him to show his emotions toward SY, because those emotions were real.  I really do think a lot of the feelings they had for each other in WGM came to the surface again in MOLS and it shows in their scenes together.   Now, whether they continued those feelings after MOLS ended, I don't know.  But I do know WGM and MOLS meant a lot to both of them, and their time together on both will always be fond, romantic memories for them both!                        

I agree with many here that I get confused too whilst watching MOLS if JH was just JH or Ondal. Many of the things that he said sounded what JH would have said to SY, not SJ. And although JH is undoubtedly a great singer/composer, I agree he can't act well before MOLS. But in MOLS he went from Grade C acting to Grade A+!!!!! All thanks to SY. :wink:

My favorite scene will still have to be the kiss on the cliff (hands down). I saw tongue!!! Can someone tell me if other Kdrama actors french kiss their co-stars??? :crazy:

I think that early departure from WGM would be they confirmed their feelings and started dating. So no need to stay on WGM since they finished all WGM couple can do for a year in just 6 months.

I agree with @shayiza although might sound a bit harsh,im glad she is distancing her title as 'jh's wife' or 'jungyeon's sister'..it must be hard for her to establish her own name if people keep associating their names with her and not directly mentioning her as just gong seungyeon..for a while,yes it might be okay but this is her time to shine on her own.and she is doing it now as we can see she is getting roles after roles non stop and its all due to her own merit..dont get me wrong,i'd love it if they are together but they are both still young.jh still have to go to the army and sy still have so much more she can do..and from the comments i read from lots of dramas igs people are like " oh,thats the girl from circle" and its refreshing to read and from boice's twitter most who aren't even shippers loved mols so much and they keep saying even though they dont watch wgm,even they can see the chemistry between them is strong which just confirmed our feelings that their wgm stint wasn't just acting and they genuinely feel something whether its friendship or love or respect or each other's kindred spirit i dunno but there is definitely something there..

ps i dont think there will be circle or mols season 2 anytime soon since both sy and jingoo have accepted new dramas.and jh drama with yubi (god knows when) and cnblue double tour.maybe somewhere down the line but i dont think it will be immediately..

7 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

But in MOLS he went from Grade C acting to Grade A+!!!!! All thanks to SY. :wink:

Sorry to cut your post short but i dont think his acting is grade c.lol..:D..yes he can definitely improve but i wouldnt say its that bad and im sure in mols,his vastly improved acting can be attributed to sy in parts but also i think the other casts and crews have a strong bond with each other too which made acting easier i guess cause not only the 2 leads did well,all the other supporting characters were amazing as well

Sy IG

Trans: This is the way to send it, right? Please, please.

Gong Seungyeon is voting for Ha Sungwoon for the Produce 101 finale tonight. Cr. gongleeglobal

Sy related:

Spoiler

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

Bee Couple related!

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

It worked: My Only Love Song! :heart:

I can't believe MOLS was just released last week because I already lost count on times I have watched it. I still totally enjoyed watching MOLS so far! 

As some of Brownies here has been happily sharing their favourite scenes, I would love to share mine too. But I really can't make up my mind and choose the best for me! I just love every scene they are together. Everytime I watch, I find myself focus on different details :ph34r: !  I will eventually share my thoughts about each scene together with my finds :tongue:

Omooo, I love how caring JH towards SY . In some scenes where they are fighting, do you notice how protective and caring JH is? Those protective gestures are like his instinct and definitely not scripted!

In ep2, when SY made the "roll over" ( haha, I can't find better word, or I should say their "judo 2.0 scene" ??? ) then they fell on the floor, JH tightly hold SY's waist. He's probably afraid she fell out of him and got hurt :wub:.

Another lovely scene I noticed is JH kept his grip on SY's shoulder, protected her head / back to fall so hard on the floor! I know there must be cushion for SY to fall onto, however, hahaha let's say, you cant help but being protective towards your precious belongings, JH?

There are a lot of things I want to share more, but let's call it a post now.

BTW, I laughed so hard watching this scene, and I am still laughing right now! It's so hilarious! 

Thanks to IG account who recap scene from MOLS.

Actually I was thinking if there will be a MOLS 2, i hope it will not go the typical route. Usually the magic lies in the 1st part and when they make a 2nd season, it will usually be not as good and would have lost its magic. For example, it would always involve a third party, misunderstandings between the leads and finally they would patch up and usually that kind of drama tend not to be so well executed. MOLS was quite entertaining and the elements of the third party in this case, the Princess, was not the dragged out too long which i thought was good. If you guys want a MOLS 2, what will be the ideal storyline? Ondal trying to adjust to the modern world? What about the romance side? The typical third party trying to get between them? Because personally i will hate that. For me i dont mind not having a MOLS season 2 but what i would want to see is probably a special episode where they talk about the BTS, interview the cast etc or an extended episode which shows how Ondal is in the modern world. What would you want to see?

By the way, this forum is read by many people shippers and even haters read this forum. This is why i will caution you guys to be careful about what is written here. Yeah the usual people in the forum know how to keep it here and are not fazed by rumours but you see there are many other readers who tend to overreact either to cause trouble or because they get easily affected.

I saw someone asking in SY's IG if that earlier 'rumour' about her with a singer is true. So obviously she/he read that here. Now let me address 'that' person and any other person reading this forum: Please dont take what is written here to start bugging people's IGs. That is not the intention of our forum. If you have a question, ask it here. Now addressing that rumour, well that person has disappeared right? Someone asked that person to provide more details but where is that person now? And like i said, i question the intent and the truth. Even if SY or JH is dating someone else, so what? I dont understand why people go to a celeb's IG and asked questions like... Why arent you dating so and so. Please marry so and so. Why didnt you show support for so and so. Let me ask... what do you expect? An answer from the celeb? So to all those people out there who read our forum, just enjoy the shipping and not react in the slightest about what is shared.

40566-Stevie-Wonder-Quote-There-may-be-aDCcHzAPVYAAjWXt.jpgDCcHzzuUAAAAYuh.jpg 

I think I have enjoyed lurking for the first time more than posting.  Most likely and thanks to all of you for allowing me to sit back and relive some beautiful memories of my WGM days which felt as if I was watching fireworks go off one post at a time....

There has already been so many amazing words written about our JH & SY who took on characters in MOLS.  But somehow it's as if I had gone back through time and once again was experiencing all those mannerisms.  I was so used to and can remember as if it were yesterday. Those second glances, the softness within their voices, that although lines were being said it's as if the words were coming from their hearts not their minds.  That feeling that they were like two magnets who couldn't get close enough and the scent of their personalities still so perfect for one another...

Made even more beautiful because what was different, was the passion that had been held back during WGM felt as if it had been set free...  It showed in every kiss that was given and even more in how it was received.  Every touch, embrace and even the way they looked  it was so free flowing as if it was as natural as breathing to them.  And you all know what I mean...

Just seeing them like that together once again was more than I could ever have asked for.  It made me think about how amazing it made all of us feel.  Can we even imagine what it must have been like for them.... Talk about the greatest most awaited ultimate energizing experience!!!  Paradise wouldn't even come close to this.  In being able to move one step beyond WGM to freely kiss with no worries because after all it's only acting ( WINK WINK ) RIGHT??? LOL IN THEIR DREAMS...  NO WAY!!!!  NO POSSIBLE WAY!!! AND IF I AM CALLED THE QUEEN FAIRY SO BE IT!!! I TAKE IT PROUDLY!!!

Yes, there is kissing in KDRAMA but most of the time seen with little or no passion and surly not with ones arm snugly wrapped around the girl in that manor it just felt as if JH was placing his mark, his claim to all those watching that SY was indeed his.  It was their first leads and he would give not just us, but SY moments of kissing & passion she would never forget!!!  And to be honest I don't think we will either!!! I dare say that it may never be matched... For how does one match what comes natural from deep within.  The very fact that passion came out so loudly almost as if they were screaming it to the world that no one could deny what was being seen and felt right in front of our own eyes...

There is no going back although I admit change can take place at any moment. For life & love can leave as quickly as it came.  Yet for me I will always believe that what they created and started during WGM found it's way to MOLS continued and became stronger. 

I hope there is a MOLS 2 because I think there is still so much magic that they can easily create.  They are like a spark  that starts our hearts in motion.  Leaves us with this  lingering feeling that we have not only seen something unique but in a sense knowing there is still so much more of them and this thing called love for us to see... 

Love to all Brownies what a sweet time for us:wub:

Jh IG

Trans: Everyone in Nagoya, good job! See you tomorrow, too! ^^  Cr. gongleeglobal

1 hour ago, USAFarmgirl said:

I hope there is a MOLS 2 because I think there is still so much magic that they can easily create.  They are like a spark  that starts our hearts in motion.  Leaves us with this  lingering feeling that we have not only seen something unique but in a sense knowing there is still so much more of them and this thing called love for us to see... 

Love to all Brownies what a sweet time for us:wub:

Please just don't lurk only!!! :) 

Totally agree! Season 2 with the crew who worked for season 1 will we ideal because of all the reasons you mentioned above. Jh and Sy have chemistry to make viewers satisfied, and it will be a joy to watch them working 02gether again. The whole cast and crew did a great job on MOLS, I am sure they will do it all over again.

On-dal in the present dealing with Soo-jung the actress in modern times, maybe even going back on time for more adventures, so many posibilities! :D

Have a great, My Only Love Song, weekend everyone, and keep sharing your thoughts and more! :lol:

5 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

But somehow it's as if I had gone back through time and once again was experiencing all those mannerisms.  I was so used to and can remember as if it were yesterday. Those second glances, the softness within their voices, that although lines were being said it's as if the words were coming from their hearts not their minds.  That feeling that they were like two magnets who couldn't get close enough and the scent of their personalities still so perfect for one another...

Just had to quote this. I second to this. Seeing old friends here delurking makes me remember how much we spazz about our couple during WGM days and how we were all waiting for this day. MOLS is proof that dreams do come true my dear Chingus!!! I have been re-watching WGM and MOLS side by side. Words can't describe the wonderful and heart fluttering feels that it's giving me as a shipper. The way they kiss...the way they hold one another. I believe that it's not just an upgraded version of WGM, but it's the REAL THEM. :blush:

lee jonghyun & gong seungyeon are magic! i don't know what got them into meee so much that i can't stop watching WGM & MOLS..but thank God, i know i'm not alone. hehehehehehe. when they two are together is just like magnet. in whatever circumstances, i can see jonghyun's caring, romantic touch and those sweet glances. oh, they are still the same last 2 years ago during wgm. and seungyeon's elegant,cute, bubbly and sweet side that makes jh's heart always fluttered. in MOLS, they are so natural so i can't find any obvious ad lib. any one notice anywhere?

talking about my favourite part, it's THE ENDING.:wub: , it's so magical. they way they look into each other's eyes, how sy touched and caress jh's cheek. the smiles. the tears. the kisses! and sy looks extremely beautiful in that scene. but too sad, at the end of the scene, jonghyun's hair is blocking their lips! hahahahhahah i feel like stroking his hair so i can see better kissing view, :tongue: overall, have to admit that all kiss scenes are the best. it's not just a kiss that we usually watch in kdrama, they basically lock they lips. so natural. full of love. and yes, as everybody said here, it's like jonghyun's declaration to the world, SHE IS MINE!:heart:

5 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Just had to quote this. I second to this. Seeing old friends here delurking makes me remember how much we spazz about our couple during WGM days and how we were all waiting for this day. MOLS is proof that dreams do come true my dear Chingus!!! I have been re-watching WGM and MOLS side by side. Words can't describe the wonderful and heart fluttering feels that it's giving me as a shipper. The way they kiss...the way they hold one another. I believe that it's not just an upgraded version of WGM, but it's the REAL THEM. :blush:

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING T_________T

Also, I went scouring on the insta-net to see kisses from other sageuks (ahem) since I do not watch many sageuks and all. and it seems like the other kisses are all close-mouthed? Anyone with more "drama" experience can provide more cross-reference? Haha! Although it may be because it was a web-drama originally meant for overseas audience (one which might have different ~requirements~ on kissing scenes?)

About MOLS 2, imagine if Ondal have to deal with Soojung acting with other guys (not dragged out, short and sweet just like in MOLS of course), and them dealing with Min ji and the ex-bf... LOLOLOL!

I'm still wondering why there aren't any BTS clips for MOLS. I can understand why there wasn't a press conference (since it wasn't broadcasted in any of the Korean TV channels), but no BTS??? :flushed:

WHY?!?!?!?!?! Could it be that our couple were so close (BTS) that FNC did not allow the production team to disclose them? I wish they would disclose BTS clips for the flower field and other kiss scenes. My guess is that JH continued to kiss SY even after the director shouted Cut...LOL :D

Anyways, because of our couple, I'm back into studying their birthdates (Chinese Astrology). I must say our couple is most compatible in all aspects when I compare them to my other ships. :blush:

3 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

I'm still wondering why there aren't any BTS clips for MOLS. I can understand why there wasn't a press conference (since it wasn't broadcasted in any of the Korean TV channels), but no BTS??? :flushed:

WHY?!?!?!?!?! Could it be that our couple were so close (BTS) that FNC did not allow the production team to disclose them? I wish they would disclose BTS clips for the flower field and other kiss scenes. My guess is that JH continued to kiss SY even after the director shouted Cut...LOL :D

same hereee!! something strange here. something fishy! i wonder too, why is it so hard for uri couple to be in public together, even for drama promotion.  are they too close and uncontrollable? i mean, we know jonghyun has that quick impulsive action and has no second thought when he say something.(he always regret later) hahahha. i believe sy will act natural and professional, but not jh i think.just look at their mols photoshoot session. hahaha. he always clingy with sy.  that's why they omit interview and press con maybe.

pdnim hey_drama updated on fan art, sooo sweet! and i saw moo myung & sam yong liked that post! those two are cupids! i think we should not take this too rush. i saw many people urge for mols season 2. i know miracle can happen, but i think we should take this slowly. let's enjoy mols first, then wait for their bts, i think the pd will reveal them one by one, one at a time, and keep supporting uri couple. sy is ready for the next drama while jonghyun's nonstop asia tours. let those storms pass by first, than we can hope for second season. or maybe MOLS THE MOVIE. we have experienced this, and we know, whatever sy & jh involve in, it's WORTH THE WAIT. 

let's take this slowly ya. cheoncheonhi??

LOVE & STAR :wub:

TEARS :bawling:

KISS & TONGUE :tongue:
KNEES :ph34r:

Archived