[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dear @Lyricalstars, that video is amazing! thanks a lot!

btw , i was soo happy for nothing just by looking at jungshin on last night concert.

tadaaaa.... hahahahha uncle bee! :heart:

another successful concert in HK last night!! and look at uri papa bee, lost in his own world even with thousands of people around him. missing someone? another solo spoiler? looking forward to it! :blush:

oh, effortlessly handsome.:wub:

16 hours ago, sarangbit said:

Heyyyyy...sorry to cut the post :( But the videoo issss <3 <3 <3 <3 The lyrics they are <3....one request. can you make a video for the same song with their clips from WGM? :)

Yes @sarangbit Thanks @peejlovesbee for posting the videos. I've done a wgm related fmv previously ^^ That has related lyrics as well, you can pay a close attention to it. I usually try to pick songs with lyrics close to describing them. There's actual 3 related videos done so far.... If I have the chance i'll make more :)  Thank you~ 

SY BTS "Are you human too":D

JH reading script for his new drama "Lingerie Girls Generation":D

cr. orginal owner and thx to sharing gongseungyeonkfc

For both drama I hope this will be success:wink: I am only little sad that for SY drama we will probably wait to next year...

“Lingerie Girls’ Generation” Cast Gather For First Script Reading

lingerie-girls-generation.png

Upcoming drama “Lingerie Girls’ Generation” (working title) is off to a great start!

The KBS drama is slated to air its first episode on September 11 and recently unveiled photos from their first script reading.

The read-through took place on August 18 at the Yeouido KBS building. Producers Lee Gun Joon and Moon Joon Ha were present, as well as director Hong Suk Goo, writer Yoon Kyung Ah, and leading cast members Cosmic Girls’s Bona, Chae Seo Jin, Min DoheeSeo Young Joo, CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun, and Yeo Hoe Hyun. Also in attendance were the supporting cast of Kwon Hae Hyo, Kim Sun Young, In Gyo Jin, Kim Jae Hwa, Park Ha Na, and Jo Yeon Jin.

lingerie-girls-generation-540x540.jpg

Before the reading began, director Hong Suk Goo said, “I am excited because this production takes place in the time and place where I used to live.” Producer Lee Gun Joon also said, “There will be good response from viewers as long as everyone here works their hardest.”

The actors all managed to get into the rhythm of the dialect that will be used for the drama. Cosmic Girls’s Bona plays the lead role for the first time in her career, but synchronized well with her character, “Jung Hee.” Chae Seo Jin slipped into her role as Bona’s friend and rival, while Min Dohee nailed the cold charismatic image of the neighborhood bully “Shim Ae Sook.”

The three male leads, Seo Young Joo, Lee Jong Hyun, and Yeo Hoe Hyun also perfected their lines as they began their love stories with the three female characters.

After the reading, Hong Suk Goo said, “Now that we’ve read the script, I feel like this production will be even more fun than I imagined.”

“Lingerie Girls’ Generation” tells the story of a group of female high school students in the late 1970’s in the city of Daegu.

Source (1)

Hi brownies!

This is not a new article, I think it was released during the SHAKE promotion.  I finally got myself to do the translation...   I thought this is kind of relevant now that we have seen how he helped/is helping his friends promote their business. :)

source: https://rankingbox.jp/article/50912

Three occupations JH would like to try someday

#1 Philanthropist
This is not an occupation, but I would like to contribute to the society utilizing influences of an artist. I did not think about this when we debuted, but I have started thinking 3-4 years ago, ‘what is the meaning of my activities as an artist?’, ‘there has to be something I can do through my job’.  In that sense, my role model is Bono of U2 - one word from him can turn the world to a better direction.  I want to be someone like him. 

#2 Entrepreneur
I am interested in business management.  I am interested in starting up a business, and I think I am quite talented in managing it too.  It is not like I am interested in making money or becoming rich, but this, too, is to return the profits to society. Even if I don’t have any special talents, I can contribute to the society if I had money, right?  This is also related to what I said in #1, that I want to do something for the world. If only I could make a small change ...  

#3 Martial Artist/fighter
Among various sports, I love martial arts.  I did Tae Kwon Do and Judo since when I was a kid, and I go to a boxing gym nowadays.  In the practice I like sparring the most.  I think what suits me the best is Mixed Martial Arts, but I can’t do it because of my job, as I could get hurt easily – I will be in trouble if I can’t play the guitar.  One of the reasons why I play boxing is because I rarely get injured.  If I could do anything,, MMA is the most fun!   

And these are not related to the article, very close JH focus from HK concerts. 

cr to original owner

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Thank you @MattieCat for the translation. So nice to be reading interview articles of JH. 

On another matter, Jingoo and SY bonded in Circle and she also bonded with other actors from previous shows; foodtruck supports from them have been publicized.

Doesn't it seem more suspicious that the one celebrity  who obviously bonded with her the most had not made any public support to any of her projects after WGM? If they are just friends and colleagues, why hide the support, if any?  Now, if JH did not send any support to any of her projects, that is another story. That makes him either an ex-friend or an a-hole (for lack of a better term, sorry). JH is known to be really friendly, correct? JH being an a-hole is very very unlikely. Makes me delulu more! Very suspicious! Am sure they are hiding it somewhere! Hihiiiii!

Some Brownies sharing my delulu say that JH sends foodtrucks directly to her house to be more discreet about it. I say he cooks for her, too! Haha!

18 hours ago, happy2bhere said:

This may have already been asked, but what does "Nan nyeon " mean in MOLS? It sounds like something she wouldn't want to be, but it ends up being her nickname. 

Hey:) Seems like its used when insulting someone ...that's what my friend told me. Maybe it's like a short form for "Nappeun nyeon"? 

But she ended up liking it anyway :tongue:

@MattieCat  Thanks for the trans! :) I can imagine him being a businessman/martial arts instructor :tongue: 

@Dawani I had the exact same thoughts when i saw SY's photo. Jingoo and SY seem to have gotten pretty close :tongue::tongue: (Ofcourse, he's talked to her before circle :wink::wink: ) I was like "Didn't JH send one food truck? Nah, it can't be." I'm sure he must have sent one to Circle atleast. Coz he knows both the leads there :tongue::tongue::tongue: Maybe they didn't want melons to say anything so they chose not to post photos :tongue: Either that, or he really didn't send food trucks and instead personally visited her on set? :tongue::tongue: (one can delulu right?) :tongue::tongue:

@Lyricalstars Chinguu! :) Can i know what software you use to edit your videos? :)

38 minutes ago, Netka85 said:

Small MOLS squad with SY friend cheer up Lee Jae Jin and FtIsland on their concert:D I was thinking -did SY become someone like Park Shin Hye for Hong gi to Lee Jae Jin? they seem pretty close:wink:

OMO OMO OMO!!! Thank you @Netka85! Such a happy supporting friends! :)

Here is a small video of their reunion from Bohyunahn IG:

They are so happy to reunite! :D

SY shows public support for Jaejin and has Uuujoong in tow, as well. Hmmmm.... Well, Uujoong and Bohyun are acquainted, so maybe she has been introduced to Jaejin.  

Notice the Nerdy apparel? How about the surprised Jaejin going for a hug for both SY and Bohyun and pulling back from hugging SY? Hahaha! SY hugs him nonetheless. But Jaejin is being careful, obviously. Of a possessive Hyung or his own possessive fans? Hahaha!

This kind of public display of support gives me more reason to believe that SY has gone to some CNBLUE and JH solo concerts after WGM! Incognito obviously. Oh yes, indeed, for sure! Huehehe...  

By the way Bohyun did post something when he went to see CNBLUE in concert in June; just short clips of the show and no selfies or groufies. Not that it matters. It just makes one curious. And delulu, haha!

On the question of what Nanyeon means, @happy2bhere, it was explained in MOLS in one of the earlier episodes (1 or 2) where the director talks to Soojoong and explains to her the meaning of or what it means to be called Nanyeon: like a strong-willed lady or something like that. Sorry, I cannot recall it completely but it was there in that scene after our lovely Top Star Soojoong throws a fit and has that facemask on, while lying on her chain under that big umbrella. ;-)

10 hours ago, Dawani said:

Notice the Nerdy apparel? How about the surprised Jaejin going for a hug for both SY and Bohyun and pulling back from hugging SY? Hahaha! SY hugs him nonetheless. But Jaejin is being careful, obviously. Of a possessive Hyung or his own possessive fans? Hahaha!

This kind of public display of support gives me more reason to believe that SY has gone to some CNBLUE and JH solo concerts after WGM! Incognito obviously. Oh yes, indeed, for sure! Huehehe...  

By the way Bohyun did post something when he went to see CNBLUE in concert in June; just short clips of the show and no selfies or groufies. Not that it matters. It just makes one curious. And delulu, haha!

On the question of what Nanyeon means, @happy2bhere, it was explained in MOLS in one of the earlier episodes (1 or 2) where the director talks to Soojoong and explains to her the meaning of or what it means to be called Nanyeon: like a strong-willed lady or something like that. Sorry, I cannot recall it completely but it was there in that scene after our lovely Top Star Soojoong throws a fit and has that facemask on, while lying on her chain under that big umbrella. ;-)

Thanks for answering my question!!!! :D

Okay ...soooo many questions! :D

1. Lovely that they support each other after a drama. I can imagine you (just like anywhere else) you make friends as you do jobs. 

2. How did they get backstage at this concert? 

3. Who was taking the photo & video? :wink:  :D (there was a brief sign of recognition on his face when they pointed out he was being video taped ...so maybe Jaejin knew who was taking the video)

4. No BTS of her current drama friends?  (I just knew MOLS had a really warm atmosphere...it oozes through in the entire drama)

Fun Post! 

happy day chingus!

i am expecting sy to go to FT Island concert giving full support to his lovely hyung, lee jae jin, but not with overflowing posts from her & bohyun. soooo happy to see their friendship.they look so close! i wonder what happen to JH and how would he feel by looking at them because he can't freely show his attentiveness towards SY in public. he must be dying inside wanting to go together! i can imagine their group chat, JH must be ordering them to wear NERDY, as HE also there, with them! hahaha. like, how come both SY & ABH wore NERDY, together! :glasses:

at first, i thought JH who took the video, but there's Uujjoong, so yeah, she's the on who recorded the video. what's her relationship with ABH btw? they look close & went for a vacation with the family! well, no doubt that SY has a very beautiful with brain group of friends,:wub:

song soo jong finally met with her ex-boyfriend mr choi joon hoon! hahahhahaha look at them! jaejin genuinely happy to see them!,

noticed that SY always wear oversized shirts, tee & even that NERDY jacket. is it belongs to someone? or is it a trend now in Korea? well, couple tend to look alike, tho.. hehehehe

FNC people or FT ISLAND's manager started following SY. :blush:

more on SY update :

1 hour ago, happy2bhere said:

What are they circling in that photo ...it looks like an "S" ??? Don't understand the significance (unless they are finding themselves in the photo LOL :wink: )  

that's two bees' sign. with JH & SY's heads! hehehe. u can swipe to the left and see that sign. TEAM 02 GONGLEE in CNBLUE IN HK DAY 2. :)

Archived