[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sonata for a Good Man???

I remember during their fanmeet where they act as doctors and give prescription/solution to patients/fans problem. Problem - the fan wants to date.. JH answered: The answer is simple but hard. If you want to met a nice woman/person, you should be a nice person too.. Shin said- How about you? (I think Shin meant Jh has a lot of flaws or extremely odd at times)..JH answer- That's why I said its hard!! 

I love this conversation. Jh is really aware he is kinda hard to manage and has lots of flaws/imperfection but I appreciate that he also realize that to date a nice woman, he has to be a nice man too because a nice woman deserves a nice man who will love her sincerely and deeply..Seeing that he is reading this kind of book, though I haven't researched about it, the Title alone is interesting enough. I love how JH is trying to be a good man, and since we know he has a mind of his own and not easily dictated, seems like he is very willing  to do it.

I remember how he posted an anti smoking campaign way back then..keke...posting this book makes me feel like there's a nice woman around him..happy for him :wink: 

warning- im a typical delulu person..The wind seems to blow weirdly since July :tongue:

Edited: Not a book but Music Sheet

“The Lives of Others” is haunted by a piece of music called “Sonata for a Good Man,” composed for the film by Gabriel Yared and, at the same time, magically familiar to some of its characters. Like the story that surrounds it — a suspenseful, ethically exacting drama, beautifully realized by the writer and director Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck — Mr. Yared’s piece is melancholy, elegant and complicated.

Posing a stark, difficult question — how does a good man act in circumstances that seem to rule out the very possibility of decent behavior? — it illuminates not only a shadowy period in recent German history, but also the moral no man’s land where base impulses and high principles converge. -http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/09/movies/09live.html

BANGKOK CONCERT DAY!

someone is really in a good shape and in a good mood! *what a rare view*

sexy back

regardless what it is, so happy to see him in a good mood, which kind of rare of him to act that way especially during the arrival or departure at the airport. :wub:

p/s : heard that bangkok,thailand is the biggest house of gonglee? correct me if im wrong.i still remember last concert in bangkok jh posted video ig with 02 sign in it. :blush: way to go, brownies! keep supporting sy & jh's carrier!

Big CONGRATULATIONS to our boys last night! Big THANK YOU to our wonderful Brownie Chinggus in Thailand!

This one is from JH himself; notice the blue 02 fanboard on the left. It was fast and am reading too much into it. I am only glad JH didn't edit it out or something (setting delulu mode on): 

Annyeong chingu..

He's really in a very good mood.. probably after read a good book.. keep on be positive and happy JH .. thanks so much for Brownies in Bangkok.. you guys were Jjangg!! Daebak !! Did him happy while saw you guys there chingus?? Please let me know, how's he react.

AS EXPECTED FROM TEAM GONGLEE THAILAND!!!!! you guys were amazing! thanks for being such a good mood booster to jonghyun! feels like he went back to his second hometown! hahahahaha aigoo aigooo :heart:

so happy to see him happy, not as brownies only, but as a boice! all of them enjoy last night concert. i bet MR.BEE really need full spa & massage especially neck part, got cramped because always turn to the left! hahaha what a nice spot brownies! i see 02 everywhere around him! i'm a proud boice & brownies!:wub:

btw, where are you going jonghyun ahh?? hahahahha

35 minutes ago, newbie02 said:

Was JH really made a "0" and "2" sign in yesterday concert? 

Can someone put it in this forum, i want to see it, and i will be happy if it is true, hohoho jebal :D

I THINK THIS ONE :blush: JH giving his speech intro, and in the end his left hand make an '0' and his right make a '2' sign, 02=GongLee forever!! :heart:

Ooohhh... I am not too sure how legit this piece of news is but I have to admit I love her brown eyes. JH made me curious about hers ever since he kept on saying how beautiful they are :wub:

Credit: maulanasyarif8239

And... and... isn't this cute?? ㅋㅋㅋ

Credit: viechancute

So much to be delulu about nerdy thing.. haha my delulu, nerdy its own by uri couple.. kihkih miss you guys, love read all your update .. just smile happily & wish the best every time im in this forum.. you guys bright up my day ... saranghanda chinguya :wub:

P/s: guys.. please support School 2017, great story & actors.. kim sejeong & kim junghyun chemistry was daebak! Hihi meet me at school 2017 forum ... weee.. sorry guys for out of topic.. happy2 day everyone :D

11 hours ago, aniliaz said:

So much to be delulu about nerdy thing.. haha my delulu, nerdy its own by uri couple.. kihkih miss you guys, love read all your update .. just smile happily & wish the best every time im in this forum.. you guys bright up my day ... saranghanda chinguya :wub:

P/s: guys.. please support School 2017, great story & actors.. kim sejeong & kim junghyun chemistry was daebak! Hihi meet me at school 2017 forum ... weee.. sorry guys for out of topic.. happy2 day everyone :D

Yess! i was really impressed with Se-Jeong's acting :)  

Archived