[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I feel like SY dissapear for a while, probaby because she is busy shooting new drama. So nice to see her again:D I really miss her...

I think she was in pet shop or something like that... btw she looks great with short hair and white shirt:tongue:

cr. oryginal owners and thx to so_young5959 for upload this:wink:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jh related:

Sy related:

YouTube

Also:

Thanks and full credit to all owners/sources.

Sy also went to "Youth Police (Midnight Runners)" premiere! :D

@Netka85 thanks for your above post. It seems we were writing at the same time so I edited mine. Is always great to come here and find new updates, so thanks! 

Have a great week everyone! :)

JH been doing spring cleaning his IG lately. deleting posts and photos. what makes me sad, many of the deleted photos are for MOLS, WGM and related to SY. i know its his right, its his IG.

knowing that SY showing support on NERDY, went to SULBING and even with BEE on BEAR NERDY, but what he did was deleting posts related to MOLS,WGM and SY. many fake accounts start noticing it and saying SY is the one who went crazy- over-the top for jonghyun, just like what happened 2 years ago. they laugh, bash and mad fun of her. it's so heartbreaking. i am seriously mad at JH this time.he is such a loser,

for now, i just hope that SY will continue blossom and meet someone who really appreciate her.

@peejlovesbee i get that you are mad,but calling jh a loser is uncalled for.like you said,its his ig and its his right..for all we know it could just be a coincidence that what he deleted was mols or wgm related..you are being mad basing on the assumption that they even dated,which we aren't entirely sure they are/did..sy could be the one who wanted to end things for all we know,which again,we dont..regarding all those fake accounts or whatever,it has been there ever since wgm started..and it works both ways,there are sy fans bashing jh too..about the sulbing cafe,there are literally tons of sulbing cafe and it was never confirmed that sy went to jh cafe and regarding the NERDY line,if you havent heard the latest bit, but it is speculated that sy is also one of the investor for NERDY. But again, there are so many things we dont know and will never know for certain for us to be upset about

i get we all want to "protect" them or whatever but in the end its their lives we are talking about here,not some dolls we can direct/dictate to love or hate or get married to whomever we like.we can hope and wish for the best and for them to meet the best person FOR THEM..sy career is taking off in a big way.making headlines and getting roles after roles non-stop.has it ever occured to you she might want to first concentrate on her career before thinking about marriage or dating for that matter?sy is still young and i personally, as a fan would love it if she utilize her status as an it girl nowadays to build up her name and make a mark within the acting industry instead of making headline for dating jh..

again,i cant say this enough,but as a fan,i'll support the both of them together or not..i cant force you to do the same but i hope we dont see only from one side of the pair:)

have a great day brownies 

EDIT:i just got back from jh ig and literally all the MOLS pics are still there even the one with him and sy..so maybe you looked into the wrong account? I dont know but i literally just got back from his ig and they are still there

=Rumblings=

I choose to believe that whatever JH is doing to his IG right now is 1.) completely irrelevant to his personal life (its just a very very small portion of his real life, its more of a venue to promote himself and communicate with his fans) 2.) FNC procedure or something, lets not forget that cnblue ig is not completely theirs, their company has a say in it. JH might accept drama proposal so he needs to distance himself from MOLS and SY for awhile. When molspd posted bout mols2, he deleted it so it says a lot.

Delulu mode. What's with July? why is it worst than June when mols was released? SY suddenly have massive hates left and right.. People judge SY bcz she is courageous and brave enough to say ilove u first during wgm, and now post an edited bee but these people didn't really understand that SY only do this to people who treated her exceptionally well. When you observe her during guesting, she has all her layers on. She takes it off only to people who deserves it. 

When you look at it in a different angle, I love how JH choose to be the bad guy. By doing this, SY haters might laugh and celebrate, but you see, if they are not threatened they eventually lie low after some series of gloating. But really, at the end of the day, who's actually laughing? This haters who are as clueless as we are? Don't think so. If we shippers are delusional, so are they. Why mind these people who are eager to ship JH to anyone as long as its not SY, ain't it funny?

Another thing, some of SY fan has become like JH fans, too protective. So when SY accepted MOLS she haven't thought of everything? So when someone write something wrong, she would brood about it and cry? Whats her advice to Jongyeon? To focus on the positive. If you think about it, this haters are actually irrelevant. Korea love SY, after Circle she gained a lot of international fans! Take note, they love her not because she's lovely but because she has talent. Her beauty is of course a plus. Yes, as fans we get hurt and its better if she don't have haters but she has chosen her path, all we have to do is support her. I love GSY INTL, they do'nt give a damn about fan wars, they just trust and support SY the best way they can.

If SY and JH are not together, I cant hate them.. JH is good man that has a lot of flaws and extremely unique in his own ways, but i love and understand his basic principles..His flaws made me feel he is human and very relatable. SY is a very driven woman who can actually handle any situation or person, she might have the sweetest and genuine smile but there is something really strong about her. Where she is right now is 90% her dedication, I don't think her company actually has a control over her. She rules her life. It can actually be a problem if she date a man not confident enough and has inferiority issues, haha. She might be sweet and very thoughtful but I think in real life she's hard to handle, only a real confident man can do.. haha.

I think its better not to focus on the surface, lets try to know and understand SY and JH at a deeper level as persons, try reading them, not completely accurate but it helps. Also, is there really a drama or theres nothing to worry at all. Since I dont know anything REAL, in the middle of this drama im still grinning...Whats with July? Why everyone is so hyped?

PS..JH posted song Half Moon(?) and like a star..I choose to put my faith on it.

5 hours ago, Stephanie Suravilla said:

... I choose to believe that whatever JH is doing to his IG right now is 1.) completely irrelevant to his personal life (its just a very very small portion of his real life, its more of a venue to promote himself and communicate with his fans) 2.) FNC procedure or something, lets not forget that cnblue ig is not completely theirs, their company has a say in it. JH might accept drama proposal so he needs to distance himself from MOLS and SY for awhile. When molspd posted bout mols2, he deleted it so it says a lot.

Delulu mode. What's with July? why is it worst than June when mols was released? SY suddenly have massive hates left and right..  ...

When you look at it in a different angle, I love how JH choose to be the bad guy. By doing this, SY haters might laugh and celebrate, but you see, if they are not threatened they eventually lie low after some series of gloating. But really, at the end of the day, who's actually laughing? This haters who are as clueless as we are? Don't think so. If we shippers are delusional, so are they. Why mind these people who are eager to ship JH to anyone as long as its not SY, ain't it funny?

Another thing, some of SY fan has become like JH fans, too protective. So when SY accepted MOLS she haven't thought of everything? So when someone write something wrong, she would brood about it and cry? Whats her advice to Jongyeon? To focus on the positive. If you think about it, this haters are actually irrelevant. Korea love SY, after Circle she gained a lot of international fans! Take note, they love her not because she's lovely but because she has talent. Her beauty is of course a plus. Yes, as fans we get hurt and its better if she don't have haters but she has chosen her path, all we have to do is support her. I love GSY INTL, they do'nt give a damn about fan wars, they just trust and support SY the best way they can.

If SY and JH are not together, I cant hate them.. JH is good man that has a lot of flaws and extremely unique in his own ways, but i love and understand his basic principles..His flaws made me feel he is human and very relatable. SY is a very driven woman who can actually handle any situation or person, she might have the sweetest and genuine smile but there is something really strong about her. Where she is right now is 90% her dedication...

I think its better not to focus on the surface, lets try to know and understand SY and JH at a deeper level as persons...

PS..JH posted song Half Moon(?) and like a star..I choose to put my faith on it.

Sorry for cutting your post short.  Agreed to all.

Welcome to our lovely Bee Couple thread and THANK YOU! On point, with common sense and appreciation for everyone involved.

For our love and support of the both of them is how we should be known, for love and support, specially love, was what united us here. Wishing both Jh and Sy to be always happy and successful in their lives.

Jh related:

Jh might still be considering to appear, so we have to wait a bit more to know if he will do this drama or not.

Sy related:

Thanks and full credit to all original owners/sources.

Me: Bami! :)

Hello Brownies

@starcrossgrass  thank you and I cannot agree more.  I have not been able to follow what’s going on so closely (I was thinking this has been a very quiet month), so, I’m sorry in advance if I’m missing something.  I just looked thru JH’s IG too, and noticed some of pics gone, but they are not only SY related pics, correct?  (I’ll never know if one of fishing photos is gone, kekeke).  I certainly don’t understand what is such a big deal to cause JH to be called a loser….

I understand IG is about the only window that let us take a peek at their private life.  But it is only a nanosecond in days they are willing to share, and I think some people take their activity on IG sometimes too seriously and over analyze it way too much.  Don’t get me wrong, I, too, get excited when I see some connections between SY and JH, like who’s following who and liking pics here and there, etc.  Speculating and forming delusions over their IG is one thing, but blaming and attacking them based on the speculations is simply not a right thing to do. The biggest turn off for me as a shipper is these nonsensical fights among fans and more hatred that consequently goes back to JH or SY while they have not done anything wrong.  

Sorry for not bringing positive vibe...  I promise I'll come back next time when I have better things to say.  Have a great one, brownies! :wub::wub:

@!Aileen4ever

Thanks, but I'm a long time lurker since 2015 :wink:

Anyway, the bottom line is, Jh is doing fine, Sy is doing fine. What's everybody's problem? 

Personally, I heard a lot of things from several people, some are heaven, some are hell...but at end of the day I choose to believe in what I want to believe...if I encounter something not good, I dont give attention to it, why would I entertain  if it Doesn't Give Me CONCRETE Answers.

JHSY are imperfect but amazing people. period. :wink:

Oh, what’s with all the negativity today?

Hi @peejlovesbeeIf you think SY is supporting JH then did you spare a moment and think why did she support? Do you really think she shows support to gain popularity while JH not treating her well? I think none of us think so. She has shown support to many of her friends, from 163 friends' projects, Produce 101 season 1, season 2, Jinho of Pentagon (ex-SM trainees), Han Sangjin variety show to University hoobae (maybe more but i don't know). Don’t you think her expensive network of SM current artists has more impact than the friends she promoted? I believe whatever support she gives is from the heart and those people she tries to show support has meaning to her.

Don’t waste your energy on doubts, instead, let’s use that energy to give JH supportive comments on the articles of his up-coming drama (although whether he accepts the offer or not is still unconfirmed). I hope he accepts the drama, it’s been a while since JH last appeared on mainstream TV and if he continues appearing, against all odds, bashing comments on him for last year issue will one day become irrelevant.

Let’s be the needed rain this time too :blush:

ON a lighter note, how good is sy looking with short hair right?she looks so young.i think she and kang joon is gonna have a great chemistry.and skj have light brown eyes too..though i heard entourage was a mess, i liked him since he was in roomate.i hope their drama does well..and if jh accept the drama there is a high chance both will be attending end of year award show for kbs..

Guest wilddove

I just hope that in JH new drama (if he accepts), the character is not a high schooler and more age appropriate (he looks like a guy in his 30s :tongue:).  I would like to see him as a teacher, detective or villain.  There is supposed to be a serial rapist in there, isn't it?

I wonder whether he's being offered the leading role (besides it's FNC Add Culture and he's close with the CEO) because of the positive receptions of MOLS, but I've watched MOLS hundreds of times and may objectively say that even though he improved, being with SY and SY's acting really makes you forget/covers his flaws initially.......

Instagram keep or delete can be for any good reason and being a professional, you gotta know when to purge... 

Cleaning house can because ...

"maybe" there were remarks on old pictures that he didn't like. If people debate about insignificant issues back and forth on a photo and the photo isn't that important ....out it goes!  

"maybe" he didn't like how he looked in them.... Sometimes, the look of an Instagram is important! If you scroll through quickly you want to see a common theme ...this is truth. If something were out of place, or not FNC / CNBlue / Jonghyun "fan" related...it could get ditched. If he posted photos with his friends with something that might be controversial ... I can think of a couple ...they may be out too. 

I noticed the MOLS photos were still there and yes SY was in them, but they were all the ones from BTS ..all promotional photos were deleted for not just MOLS but other events (unless they were still recent enough). Also, when analyzing his account, it give off the feel of being very much "fan focused". He is play / promoting to those who love him. You don't get the feeling it's a personal page...definitely. 

It's not worrisome to me at all. The important MOLS photos are still active and precious! 

:bawling:. Thanks everyone for ur wise words. I've been supporting n rooting them since 2 years ago and been positive ever since. Im ok with jh's fishing rumors with that YG model because i know its only for the fishing show many other people on the boat. Im ok with syjh haters because i just report their acc as spam.im cool n okay with everything so far. But jh deleted those molswgm related posts really hit me. I know he always have this ig house cleaning once in a while, and maybe i found out about it in the wrong timing.when sy bravely show evertything and he acted like nothing. So i Got emotional and i know this is the right place to whine, complaint and nag because i know brownies here have different sight of thinking. I read all and im okay now. I was overthinking. I should just cherish them for what they gave me, like before. Thanks people. i love them both, and maybe i love them too much.thanks again for seeing different side of JH n SY and for always being there, like a family

and the misterious cat, mr.BAMI has finally appeared! 

I just visited JH's IG and posts of MOLS and SY pics are there. The one of him in baseball field holding a bat with his couple ring and their names onscreen is one precious memento for me that is still there. Besides, Omonie still follows SY IG, so I am content. ;-) 

On a different note, this just in from Elle Korea about KR actresses with lovely eyes: 

And then, remember that Ahjusshi who is hosting/always with JH in the fishing TV show? Seems like he is a Brownie, too: 

Hello brownies!

So I was looking for good news and searched SY's name on Twitter in Japanese, to find out that she is getting noticed more and more here in Japan too!  

http://kt.wowkorea.jp/album/live-profile

Profile ranking - 1. Twice 2. Red Velvet 3. Gong Seung Yeon 4. Black Pink 5. Samuel

Introverted Boss was obviously aired on a K-drama cable channel last month, and Circle is currently aired on another channel.  Since Twice has made a debut in Japan,  I found many tweets of people talking about how beautiful JY's sister is. 

I'm very proud of her. :wub:

Sy IG

"Gong Seung Yeon IG update promoting Rubber Soul new single "Beautiful Women". She was supposed to join her 163 Bff's in that MV but she got another schedule that day.
Lets support Choi Cho and Kim in their great comeback as a dynamic duo of Rubber Soul."  Credit: GSYinternational.

Jh IG

"170811 Lee Jonghyun update: A book for myself... Movie: The Life of Others
Book: The Sonata for a Good Man

Jonghyun is watching the German film, 'The Lives of Others' about an agent getting absorbed in the life of the people he's surveilling."  Credit: gongleeglobal

Me: Story of "an agent getting absorbed in the life of the people he's surveilling"  I wonder if he relates to having people absorbed in his life, as happens with all public figures, specially lately. Just a thought.

Wishing the best for Jh and Sy. Have a nice weekend everyone! :)

Archived