[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Today GSY on the Baeksang Arts Award:D:wub: She looks amazing like princess:wink: She didn't win( Lee Seyoung win) but this isn't matter. SY bild right know strong position in the actors family. I wait for her shine in the Circle drama:D

Spoiler

cr. oryginal owner and thx to twitter account woner for upload pic:wink:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C-4zi2oVYAEiCqi.jpgC-4zi2tVoAAA3xI.jpgC-4pGZ7V0AAu3cj.jpgC-4hlVMUMAE837d.jpgC-4l4nbU0AEcL9p.jpgC-48NK7UwAAshAK.jpgC-48NK4UIAAeQp8.jpgC-47PjYVoAET_ub.jpg

SY just shines and is so beautiful always picking the perfect dress, just loved it!!!!!:wub:

All credit and thanks to original owners of all pictures:heart:

Stunningggg! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Woaahh! Really an angel! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

SY, next to her is Minseok, and next to Minseok in one of the photos posted above, that's Shin Hye <3 :D:D One of CNBLUE's closest friends <3 I wonder if her and SY talked <3 Both of them are my queens <3

Wow, finally she appeared. Missed her because dont see her last days. She is so stunning and beautiful. I have a comfortable feeling when i saw her.  A pure and innocent girl. I especially love her hair, as her husband said she looks like advertising for shampoo brand=).

Hope she will have a achievement for her acting skill in the future. Fighting our girl.

holly molly! Gong seung yeon! she looks so stunning and elegant and sexy and shy and pure and lovalable etc. etc. how can omeone be so pretty like her? and the siiting arragement, minseok is sitting in betwwen seungyeon and shinye. wah! i wonder of they has small talks while minseok went up the stage to receive an award. awkward?? hehehehhehe. hope they can build a great relationship. and who knows, they might be a great combo in drama or movie? we'll see. hehehhehe

while nampyeon was having a great time at CRUSH's birthday party with good friends, eddi kim & taejoon.!

hoping for more bright future ahead! love you both!

GRAZIA INTERVIEW- SY is so sweet, beautiful, hard work girl:wub: And really good daughter- her last words- "I just want to be someone that become my parents source of pride" just hit my heart:D She is treasure:wink:

i can't help but feel emotional while reading SY's interview for Grazia magazine. What a thoughtful girl she is. She works  hard just to please he beloved parents. Besides,  you can sense she is truly a humble person. The more i love her. I hope someday when she can achieve all  her heart's desire she will still remain grounded. :wub:

it is so overwhelming seeing jonghyun in wgm again. and he has been part of hye sung gong myung final episode cum ending of wgm is epic.i am actually expecting them to mention about seung yeon. haha. but we know that will never happen.its ok since gongmyung mentioned he is a sunbaenim of wgm. :blush:  he sang love follows the rain. he warmly received their gifts and uttered a warm statement "OF COURSE HE WILL MAKE IT, THE GIFTS ARE FULL OF THEIR HEARTS" wahhh. it really hits me. he used to say that when seungyeon showed him the travel book in final episode, and he said he'll take it with him. he loves it because the travel book is full of their hearts.:bawling: such a warm heart guy. and i notice that, in wgm he is really being himself. of all variety show that he has joined, he is so natural and not awkward in wgm. maybe the show is really dear to his heart. :heart:

here's the song;

See again JH in WGM makes me miss gonglee couple more... Why takes so long MOLS appear? Maybe if we know dates the waiting will be easer? Or not:wink:

Something else also I notice in GRAZIA SY interview- she really thinking a lot about own carier. She don't stay still and wait as someone call or YUKO agancy arrange audition for her. She keep search news about role in new drama, films and push YUKO get her this or that audition. I think as a actres she is still a difficult position. She is known but still not that much famus to even have a choose scenarios. She must fighting everyday... I really hope CIRCLE will the RIGHT DRAMA with the RIGHT ROLE for her. And she will shine like a star:wink::D 

I always think about SY when I hear this song.... I think she fits her personality very well:D

Archived