[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

So cute jonghyun ah  wearing the same old shorts. Hahaha. And his appearance on wgm next week, really shows that he really does care, appreciate and love his wife, seung yeon. Right? It is amazing to see this.   Some people want to forget past if already has new bf/gf. But he is willing to rejoin wgm even just as a guest friend, but it's really a huge deal for me. Wgm is a place where he met an angel n fell in love . A place to recharge n be happy. Do u guys know what I mean? Wahhhhhh goosebumps here. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jh IG

Trans: We wanted to go snorkeling but got conned instead ... So we paddled around ourselves ... But I flipped over and got shocked ... I knew there was something suspicious about it being that cheap .. But it's funny so it's okay  Cr. gongleeglobal

Trans:  Are there many river bass...? Cr. gongleeglobal

Trans: I wonder what this child is thinking about  Cr. gongleeglobal

Trans: His shoulders seem so heavy
Sorry I keep taking photos  Cr. gongleeglobal

Trans: Hello? Look at this palm-sized small friend  Cr. gongleeglobal

Trans: Chocolate Hill. An amazing place.  Cr. gongleeglobal

Me: Jh is having a vacation before all the activities ahead surrounded by nature, priceless!

I saw JH's IG posts, he is exploring the island of Bohol. This island is one of the popular tourist destinations here in our country for its beautiful beaches, resorts , beautiful scenery like the amazing chocolate hills that turn brown during summer time and turn green during rainy season. But sad to say there is an issue of terrorists threat going on. Maybe this is what JJY's IG caption means "horrible tour with LJH". JH is really fearless. Anyway militaries are ensuring to maintain the peace and order of the island. I hope this will be over soon since this beautiful place is most frequented by tourists and visitors.:glasses:

Jh IG too!

Trans: Trip to Philippines was fun!! ^^ You've got to mention Banana chips when you talk about the Philippines  Cr. gkboice

Trans: Travel and book are similar. It changes our thoughts and prejudices, let us know how small we are, and to be humble. Cr. Valentsia NOTE: Jh said that this picture of him sleeping with a towel covering him because he didn't want to go on the boat Cr. gkboice

Trans: And lastly, i love Jollibee spaghetti  Cr. gkboice

Me: Nice words and nice place for a vacation! Wait, what?!..Jh loves JolliBEE spaghetti? Bon appetit! :wub:

I LOVE jolliBEE! well brownies only noticed that codes. hahahha papa bee sure enjoy food to the max!

circle  updates.

THEY REALLY LOOK ALIKE!

btw, whrere have mama bee been? papa bee are so active updating every single activities during vacay. mama bee are too beesy perhaps! its okey if we're not seeing anything online, but really hope things are going really well offline. :glasses:

20 hours ago, Aileen4ever said:

Jh IG too!

Trans: Trip to Philippines was fun!! ^^ You've got to mention Banana chips when you talk about the Philippines  Cr. gkboice

Trans: Travel and book are similar. It changes our thoughts and prejudices, let us know how small we are, and to be humble. Cr. Valentsia NOTE: Jh said that this picture of him sleeping with a towel covering him because he didn't want to go on the boat Cr. gkboice

Trans: And lastly, i love Jollibee spaghetti  Cr. gkboice

Me: Nice words and nice place for a vacation! Wait, what?!..Jh loves JolliBEE spaghetti? Bon appetit! :wub:

Maybe im in delu mode when i saw him with caption i love. Why did he you English word in this case? The corner of picture is also suspect. Why dont he take the photo with the short distance? He wants us see bee cup or Jolie bee word? Haha. 

Anyway, i love this pic with this caption

Annyeong... Good morning Brownies! :wub:

Just finished backtracking the pages and likes your posts... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Thank you all for the updates and keeping this thread alive. Welcome to all newbies :)

@lou143pabo so sorry to hear about your Mom, my deepest condolence, may she rest in peace.

Keep the positive and happy vibes Chingu, I believe in JH and SY. Let's keep supporting both of them. We have their upcoming projects to spazz on... MOLS, SY and JH dramas, CNBLUE concerts, JH Bday, etc. Fighting! ^^

Thank you so much for being here. I really happy to meet you guys - people have the same faith with me. I came very late compared to you, before that I watched almost all the couples of WGM. Sometimes I think they have loving, but i don't concern. I watch it to entertain when boredom. 

But when I found them, I was shocked. I was thinking a lot, the way he looked at her, the way he unbuckled her hair, the way she tried to get out of her shell to get to him, the way they naturally came together, and There are many more ... the people who have loved each other know, the feeling can not be faked, and they are not so actor talented enough to fool thousands of people, who believe them falling in love. 

I have loved, you have also loved or are in love, I am sure you understand. When one person find the person they have been waiting for for a long time, they'll be embarrassed not to know how, just know to quickly take this opportunity. Like JongHyun when he saw the brown eyes of that girl he burned his soul, he could not hold his mouth shut, his arms and legs trembling, so true, right? It was a feeling when you finally found your treasure, JongHyun said 'when I saw her I realized i found it.'

JongHyun is a real men, he not express much of feeling before the crowd. when man of other couples can do everything in front of many people but JongHyun does not, it's not because him cowardice or shame. I know he thought, love just two people know is enough. I'm sure so. And often when men are in love, not everyone can easily say 'I love you', JongHyun has been careful to find the right time to say it. And he just softly say in SeungYeon's ear. I want to swoon for that.  

I'm not really happy to hear some people say real reason they left the WGM because JongHyun was tired with their relationship and wanted to leave. They said that JongHyun was weary and SeungYeon not interesting with him. Completely wrong. Every relationship is like that, at first the man will show emotions more, but until their more understand thoroughly to each other, it's everything another to will, when you are sure with your feelings then you will soothing enjoyment your emotions. Maybe people think JongHyun changed because he doesn't warmly, OH NOOO, he's still the same, the problem is that SeungYeon has abandoned the cover and transformed into another, because she's hotter + Show more love, and JongHyun enjoying it. That's my conclusion. In the last episode, if you try to do the same as me, rewinding and rewinding when JongHyun looked SeungYeon, that look can't be deceitful. If it is a fake then JongHyun must have won the Oscar for acting. But he's not a good actor.

I'm not the only one who is robbed the heart. My brother like couple Sung Jae - Joy, I beg him to watching this couple, he did not care, but when I gave him the video when JongHyun was eating chicken in baseball field, it was preview. And you know what? It was no different from me :)) I watching episode with him from star to finish, but when I slept and awake, I saw him watching it from the beginning, and the next day it was repeat, then him went seach google to find evidence JongHyun & SeungYeon falling in love with each other and then him find me discuss.

Not only me and him, my older friend was also seduced :) After watching, her she told me something like this "why do not the fans protest with organizers?", "I like the look of this guy", "I do not believe them do not love each other", "Finished watching just want a lover". And she can't escape watching over and over again. She even went to find "GongLee dating evidence" kkkkkkkkk.

If they are not really sentimental, why many people put their trust in this?

Thank you for hearing many kkkk. Only love and trust my couple :wub:

CNBLUE new Japan single SHAKE track lists :wub:

Shake is cowritten by Yonghwa and Jonghyun together with Albi Albertsson and Justin Reinstein.

The album will be released on May 10th.

Cr: TooK_JYH

Jonghyun composed the song, "Was So Perfect". I wonder what it is all about ^^

It's an edit. :| How can the pic have 85k likes but none of us saw it! :| It's better to remove it :\

Please put the link in spoiler :(

I hope people don't create a scene from this :(

But i hope this becomes real in the future <3 <3 And he does upload a pic with the caption "My beautiful wife" <3

Archived