[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I am trully so sorry for JH everytime rumor about him with other girl appear. He can do whatever he wants with whom he wants - in official he is not in relationship with SY or any girl.:huh: I notice that after WGM over, when he has some interaction with girls in tvshow, mv or instagram, crazy fan or some shipper treat him like bad guy who cheate SY... The crazy fan/shipper fast forget how he was so nice to SY, how he good care of her and really help her when she appear for the first time on tvshow, he trully makes her shine like a star so I don't understand how he deserve to treat like that now.:( From nowhere he become criminal and SY become his victim but where is the crime? Because he don't like her IG pic he is bad? because he don't annucent they are in realationship he is bad? because he has interaction with other girls he is bad? In official he is free, young man so please treat him like that.  And I still seeing SY photo with tag JH or his friends- this thing makes me annoying. Sorry but this is looks like someone try to force JH to like SY. I think she don't need that advertisement... Funny but I notice that I didn't see that much JH photo with tag SY.:blink:  As a true fan I really want to some fan/shipper makes them free with their real life. Let them be with their choices, and don't bother anymore their friends or family on they private IG. And their relationship leave to destination:wink:

I hope this shipper/fan who make mess last time, if rumors appear again think twice before write something bad in JH IG or his friends. I always say that if you not have nothing nice to say better don't say anything.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Repost of Sy's IG by gongleeglobal IG. To read SY's words:

Me: :heart:

Jh IG

"Trans: Bleed for This
Vinny Pazienza
포기 (giving up) is only used for counting cabbages
Just watching this movie 

Part on cap: I know exactly how to give up. You know what scares me, Kev? Is that it's easy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPaQAxfA0Dc"

Cr. gongleeglobal.

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources. 

Me: Movie with a positive message of courage and not giving up!  :)

I just noticed on JH mom' IG account. She just follow few people which includes her 3 children, eldest daughter and her husband, 2nd daughter and her fiancee, Jh and Seungyeon and some relatives. For me SY is part of jh family already. :heart:

21 minutes ago, saykoloko said:

I just noticed on JH mom' IG account. She just follow few people which includes her 3 children, eldest daughter and her husband, 2nd daughter and her fiancee, Jh and Seungyeon and some relatives. For me SY is part of jh family already. :heart:

I noticed that too and somehow I cant help but smiling everytime I saw it. It feels like JH's mom only followed her children, her close family, and her in law-or soon to be in-laws :):)

WGM related:

'We Got Married' coming to an end, 'Oppa Thoughts' to take its place instead | allkpop.com
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/we-got-married-coming-to-an-end-oppa-thoughts-to-take-its-place-instead "

misc

'We Got Married' is coming to an end.

There were rumors that the show was ending, and according to Star News, it will be coming to an end in May. The show started in 2008, so it's coming to an end after 10 years of airing.

'Oppa Thoughts', which had aired as a Lunar New Year pilot, will take its place. It's a show where celebrities will make contents to make viewers their fan. 

Will you be missing the show?"

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

My thoughts: Won't miss WGM because I never felt like rewatching their last couples episodes like I did with previous ones, in its last years it lacked originality, and the excitement of watching a new couple get comfortable with each other while having fun.  I still rewatch other couples on occasions, however, Jh and Sy are my heart's favorite, and will always bee. 

Thankful to WGM PD-nim for pairing SeungYeon with JongHyun at the right time, perfect timing if you ask me, destiny! I have a feeling that PD-nim was sure that Jh would pick Sy and likewise for Henry and Yewon, that they will pick each other.

TO ALL: I hope that this thread continues to stay alive,  remember how our Bee Couple made/makes us feel, and lets bee happy that we get something that many others sadly might never get : My Only Love Song!! A drama with Jh and Sy as LEADS and also a...KISS!! Lets just rejoice in the good of them meeting and spending time 2gether, this thread, and also meeting fellow fans of this couple. We know and appreciate Sy's talents and beauty inside out, and Jh's romantic side, and continue enjoying his music. WE HAVE GAIN. Lets just enjoy the ride, who knows what the future holds, it could bee soo good. Lets keep sailing with this ship till the end of the sea/earth!! :heart:  :wub:

Loved seeing JH's IG post today! It shows he is having a great time and he was probably so excited to see a familiar face at that concert! Instead of seeing just his "chasing fans" he found a long time friend (gosh, would it be about 8 years now? ...maybe more). To be able to enjoy a concert with friends, he knows, there is nothing like it. That is why he is such a great performer. He knows what it's like to be an adoring spectator, so he knows what to give to his fans. 

He even said in his post something to the effect of "What a coincidence to meet a friend"...I believe him, what a cool thing to happen. Instead of people speculating a relationship, can't they just be happy with him about the cool coincidence? ! 

I keep watching Netflix news on their drama! Hurry, hurry please! 

Watched WGM today, it's not very good (sorry to say). They will let it go and then a few years from now, bring it back all fresh and new.

UPDATED: WGM related:

'We Got Married' says it's only the season that's coming to an end, but no word on when it will restart | allkpop.com
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/we-got-married-says-its-only-the-season-thats-coming-to-an-end-but-no-word-on-when-it-will-restart "

misc

'We Got Married' denied the show was coming to an end.

MBC revealed that the May 6th episode of the show will be the last in Season 4, and that it would be taking a break afterward. MBC said, "Since it's a program that has been airing for a while, we're going to end the current 4th season and take time to reformat and bring a new change to the new season. It's not the end, but a new start."

However, there is no information about when it will start airing again, and a currently undetermined program will take its timeslot."

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

Me: IF indeed MGM comes back with a new season, not sure people would want to watch unless the couples match well and viewers feel its fun to watch again, having the couples interact with other couples were always fun, guess time will tell.

Hope WGM comes back. Seems there werent popular couple since our JongYeon couple. But every once in a while, we get couple with amazing chemistry or care for each other. I like the fact that Jong Hyun is friends with Park Shin Hye. One of the my fav. For our couple, it is the best way to support them even if they arent together. If they meant to be, they will be together. If not, then we just hope for their happiness.  

Finally BTS script reading CIRCLE:D

SY with Jin Goo:tongue::D She looks so happy and cute:lol:

I think this photo was taken in same day like her IG photo when she asking about flower:wink::wub:

And another good news about SY- she become a model for Neobelle:D Congratuation!!

cr. orginal owner and thx all owner IG account who share news with others:wink:

Hello guys <3 i'm new member and sorry because i'm not so good at English.
I want to talk more deeply about this sentiment, i mean - their sentiment ... I thinking about their every single day. 
I'll talking about that later ..
In this topic i'll talk about this. 
Remember yesterday, JH-ssi posted an IG with caption? 'I'm not anrgry' kkkkk~. Maybe he was just talking about his face in the photo. But maybe it was because he saw this and wanted someone to know that he was not crazy at her for that (i'm crazy with that thought ^^)

While I see the eyes of JinGoo, in my head is a man rely on the windows and say: "you send messenger, try sent <_<". Is a guy throw snack after the bear feed to him and call "Jingoo ahhhh~" :lol::lol::lol:

Can't stop loving them <3

SY driving a car:DShe looks really cute with glasses:tongue:

cr. orginal owner and thx to Honey Bee Couple:wink:

about Coldplay concert- a lot of celebrity be there and a lot of them is Jh friends too:wink:I love Coldplay and I wish I was there too:(

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/coldplay-give-a-shoutout-to-band-nell-stars-spotted-at-coldplays-concert-in-seoul

www.kpopstarz.com/articles/223837/20150727/we-got-married-gong-seung-yeon-lee-jong-hyun-cheek-kiss.htm

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/345549-official-lee-jonghyun-♡-gong-seungyeon-house-of-brownies/?do=findComment&comment=18960461

Lee jonghyun (may be) 1 of favorite song from coldplay "something just like this" : this lyric jonghyun singing:D

I've been reading books of old
The legends and the myths
Achilles and his gold
Hercules and his gifts
Spiderman's control
And Batman with his fists
And clearly I don't see myself upon that list

She said "Where'd you wanna go? How much you wanna risk? I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts, some superhero, some fairytale bliss. Just something I can turn to, Somebody I can kiss"

I want something just like this.

LJH don't be easy going with some girls..:lol:

Archived