[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched It's You and Between Us promotion :D

It was soo good to see the boys perform live again but they looked so tired T.T   T.T

They must have worked really hard on this album, please please show them some support <3

@skybluecoat Really happy seeing you! Welcome aboard! :D You've gotta face a lot of things here!

And it's kinda sad to see how some brownie fanpages themselves doubt uri JH...i was really heartbroken to see one page posting that pic which antis posted. :( (Even though they deleted after sometime.) This page was one of my favourite brownie pages. :( I'm questioning myself. Who are really brownies? Are you really supporting them? Or are you just faking?Because of one thing ,you just withdraw your support for MOLS and CNBLUE? :( I can't find myself hating or wanting to bash JH or pity SY like some people are doing. They have been through this so many times and it may be nothing to them. They don't owe anything to us. What they are today, is purely with their hardwork and effort.

HATERS, who caused all this. To you, WELL PLAYED, REALLY WELL PLAYED. You managed to turn this loving ship into an almost wrecked one. And just so you know, doing this won't bring our boys down neither will it destroy the friendship with their loved ones. It's only showing what kind of a person you are.

I'd like to add one more thing.

I know i've told this a few times. But whenever i hear Meet him among them, i am reminded of uri couple.

And if anybody is losing interest, or don't know where destiny will take them, we can't do anything about it. Just close your eyes and listen to the lyrics.

In the end the lyrics go like this :

"byeolchoreom su manheun saramdeul geu junge seororeul manna

saranghago dasi meoreojigo

eokgeobui sigani jinado eojjomyeon ttodasi manna

uri sarang unmyeongieotdamyeon

naega neoui gijeogieotdamyeon"

the translation is:

"Both of us met among so many(countless) people,

We loved, and parted again.

Once this frustrating time passes,maybe we'll meet again,

If our love was destined,

If i was your miracle."

I know i've posted this before, but whenever i listen to these lines, i feel much better and happier. <3

The song which JH picked was perfect ,and it matches them really well. So if they're destined, if they're each other's miracle, then surely only good things will happen <3

P.S. All i know if that JH has been wearing white shirts most of the time whenever we get a photo of him. :tongue: Like i don't see him in any other colour! :tongue: Good for somebody! :tongue:

5 hours ago, sarangbit said:

And it's kinda sad to see how some brownie fanpages themselves doubt uri JH...i was really heartbroken to see one page posting that pic which antis posted. :( (Even though they deleted after sometime.) This page was one of my favourite brownie pages. :( I'm questioning myself. Who are really brownies? Are you really supporting them? Or are you just faking?Because of one thing ,you just withdraw your support for MOLS and CNBLUE? :( I can't find myself hating or wanting to bash JH or pity SY like some people are doing. They have been through this so many times and it may be nothing to them. They don't owe anything to us. What they are today, is purely with their hardwork and effort.

HATERS, who caused all this. To you, WELL PLAYED, REALLY WELL PLAYED. You managed to turn this loving ship into an almost wrecked one. And just so you know, doing this won't bring our boys down neither will it destroy the friendship with their loved ones. It's only showing what kind of a person you are.

I also saw the post from the hardcore  JH & SY supporter. I didn't believe the rumors until this account reposted it because I think he/she doesn't want to ruin either JH or SY but it maybe simply the truth (?).  I am a newbie in this forum, unlike most of our Brownies here who have been side by side with uri couple for 2 years, so I think I can relate to some of the 02 shippers out there (I say relate, not agree with there actions though :)). I didn't know either of them before the show (didn't know about JH's talent as an artist and SY's rising skills as an actress), and I fell for their actions/hearts towards each other, so to be honest, my poor heart did shake a bit in the storm. As much as I feel sad, I understand that I should from now support them as 2 individuals. People date and break up, get married and divorce.

To quote the bit of yours to end this note

5 hours ago, sarangbit said:

So if they're destined, if they're each other's miracle, then surely only good things will happen <3

Edit: Uri Bronwines don't scold me because I felt sad please hehe =p  sometimes you can't control your heart even when your head tells you to. In addition, I think I can only vent my feelings here and not anywhere else, because our Brownies will warmly embrace each and every member right? >:D<

Edit 2: I suddenly remember the scene that JH&SY have lunch at Yoyogi park in Japan, the caption said something like The wind has stopped but the storm has started in his head (referring to when SY asked if JH helped YW wear the Judo uniform). To my situation, the wind (the pictures from the girl IG, the tagged photos of both of them, the hateful comments in the girls IG were removed) has stoped, only the storm in my heart that I need to overcome. haha funny right? (Or sorry I'm talking nonsense here again :D). I really need to end this note, but >:D< again hehe Have a goodnight/ good morning/ or Good Day to my dear Brownies (I believe we are in so many different time zones and I want to send greetings to everyone) >:D<

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

I love this interview... the way they answering the questions sound like a real married couple :D

Thank you @Changsky for reminding us of this. Gave the much needed RECHARGE. 

Anyway, here is JH yesterday for Musicbank show. It may be reading too much into it, but my head says there is no coincidence when it comes to Mr. & Mrs. Lee. Huehehe...

Spoiler

Is that a honey jar? Pooh bear? Maybe too much delulu. Hohoho!

10 hours ago, sarangbit said:

Hmm..i got teary eyes here while re-reading the interview. I miss those days when they were together on screen. But also exciting to see their works in the future

I love all the songs in CNBlue 7 CN. They are less "rock" but for good.. i think their music grows with their personality.

And i miss uri Sy.. 

This thought come to my mind this morning, someday maybe when we are no longer shipper of this 2 beautiful person because of various reason, i will forever cherish the moment we were together in this forum. It will make me smile from ear to ear every time i remember the thrilling, the happiness, even "so called" bad news that we share together.

Ok, why am i blabbering this and that..? Haha..

Good day, everyone!

Hello all!!! I am newbie here. I know this forum from 2016 and being reader since then. I really like gonglee couple since first time i seeing them. Nice to know you all brownies, please welcome me (sorry for my bad english)

Welcome @newbie02! Here's wishing you the sweetness of Honey that overflows from the love between and love of our dear Honeybees, Mr. & Mrs. Lee! 

Anyway, JH went to Music Bank yesterday with the boys to roll out their promo activities for 7*CN. They're all looking good as usual. Loving their title track and their performances. They have apparently been topping the charts in 9 countries outside Korea. Sad that Korea does not seem to appreciate them as much as foreigners do. To address this concern, they'll be having more activities in KR this year. 

About JH's bright sweatshirt yesterday, here's a pic of that lovely Bear on his oh so sexy back: 

I AM ALIVE, it says! Of course, we know that by ❤️! I am loving Mr. Sexy Back more and more! Huehehehe....

That sweatshirt though! :tongue: He's also wearing a lot of sweatshirts these days :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Glad to read all your thoughts here everytime :):)

We've got to support CNBLUE this time.  :(:( So , BOICCEEE! Fightingg!! Gotta bring our boys so many awards like last time :D:D We musn't disappoint them :D

SY will update today or tomorrow i guess. It's been a while. I have a feeling she'll update tomorrow. Idk! forgive me if i'm wrong. :tongue::tongue:

@newbie02 Welcome to the family! :) We get to go on a lot of rollercoaster-like rides. Hope you like them! :tongue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LivdajTSTm8

(okay i couldn't embed the video. Youtube didn't allow me to) It's the video of CNBLUE performing It's You in Music Bank. And guess what colour JH is wearing? :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Yes, you're right. WHITEUUU! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

They're also performing Between Us(He's wearing black there though) :tongue::tongue:

And can i take a moment to say how amazing Yong looks! :D:D:D:D:D *HEHE TOO MUCH FANGIRLING I KNOW..CAN"T HELP IT*

Hello brownies. Seems JH is in the rumor with another girl right. He is said to be serious type of guy who wont fake feelings. So i am not worried. If he is really in relationship with that girl (any girl), we must respect. It just mean Seung Yeon and Jong Hyun arent meant to be. There are sea of guys for our pretty Seung Yeon, whose happiness is most important. But i am hoping for their destiny and that amazing first meeting.

Archived