[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, saykoloko said:

Just found this.. SY is following her. And this person posted this and SY commented on that photo.. Could someone translate it?

PS: i printscreen SY comment but i do not know how to post it here.

Her post of 

Google TransIator says "It's far away." This could mean, "That was a long time ago" or it could mean,  "He's far away" or it could mean,  " That thought is far away yet" . Someone who knows Korean well will need to translate a literal meaning. 

Thanks @saykoloko and @happy2bhere for your posts.

Unless Sy/them were being indirectly talking about Jh, it seems that the "JH" in the sign is the Instagram profile account owner. As someone pointed out, if you translate the name of the profile owner, you will get:  Kang Ju-hee (Jh).  

Now, what does it really meant....:unsure:

Morning all :)

Caption: Cute

SY: It's far (something along that line but I interpret it as What is this?)

aura.he: Seung Yeon :heart: Ju Hee ㅋㅋㅋ

There are two possibilities here:

1. Either saying why is her acronym "far" as compared to JH

2. Or what in the world are you doing? Because they seem to be laughing it off.

Seems like there could be a secret code among SY and her girlfriends (?) :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, wilddove said:

SY's interview on her plan for 2017.

I tried Bing translator and google translate.  They are pretty accurate, I think.  I like her answers.

What a lovely dream Gong Seung Yeon-ssi.. yup improve your language skill.. its will give a good benefit in your career.. 

Really hope she will acting in movie, maybe its a reason why she was not in Inkigayo. Her agency will give a better opportunity for her. Since she was a Top 3 influences person branding in SK.. her agency need to plan a greater career path. Hope this Chicken Year will give a great life and healthy for her. Happy Chicky Mama Bear, rise day by day. 

Guest wilddove

@aniliaz  SY usually give hints in her interview of her future projects...... like when she mentioned that she wants to appear with her father in a show and to act in a romcom drama....

7 minutes ago, wilddove said:

@aniliaz  SY usually give hints in her interview of her future projects...... like when she mentioned that she wants to appear with her father in a show and to act in a romcom drama....

Yup.. i aware about it. :D 

When she moved in another level, she always need sacrifice something. But, she need to move on. 

She really had a good circle of friends. Among many scene with Sy in Inkigayo, the moment of MinHo with SY was a very good curious scene... hehe :tongue: 

Nowadays, i felt sad while watched Introvert Bos, really hope writer & producer of this drama do something. Its become annoying for me day by day. Trying to love it for uri SY. With a few screen time of SY, really annoyed me. :( 

Jh IG

For trans. using google translation by dividing syllables to make sense of his words while we get a better/accurate one. Trans. basically: Guitar playing and singing... INSTA broadcasting next time >< 

Note: It seems they are making music and Jh would like to share it on IG. Google translation don't mention the word "watch a star" like Instagram translator does.

Me: Will be nice to watch them perform. :D

For Sun4finger IG translation Instagram has: Happy New Year to all of us. Google has more like: In the New Year blessing to all of us. (Here until better/accurate ones)

Sy related:

Thanks and credit to all owners/souces.

Me: Cheering for her as well. :)

Good morning... :)

Thank you all for the updates :wub:

Here's gkboice trans to JH latest IG post (pic with JJY, Eddie Kim, Roy Kim and Park Jaejung (singer).

And some FAs from JH at HK event.

Cr: hoyan28

So glad that many BOICE came and support JH :wub:

I put the rest in the spoiler ^^

Spoiler

Cr: hoyan28

Cr: lyuublue

Thanks chingu for the update.. what a good promotion for himself and his project. Happy & cryied when JJY comeback in 2D1N. Production team give a meaningful way to his comeback. 

Happy New Year for chingu who celebrate, hope more healthy,wealthy and happy in 2017. 

Saranghanda chinguya.. miss all of you in here :wub:

More Jh IG

Thanks everyone for the updates. :D  They sure had a great time together. Hope to see them singing and playing for the fans. :)

Spoiler

If only "shippers/fans" (those who do) would refrain on making unnecesary tags or better yet didn't tag at all, for all things/persons they can think of, and also tagging them.  If they could understand is not good/right, for them, for shippers, and for fans in general who don't need to get slapped in the face with things non related to their bias while using the tags to do seaching on IG (them, other band mates/people being unnecesary tagged).  

No tags should be used for certain things, period.

Jh IG

Trans: Eddie Kim Holiday concert  Cr. Instagram. 

@Changsky its a messy plot. Fans are very vocal about it and they are making changes. Here is a link about it: (Spoilers in article)

[Hot Takes from the Noonas] "Introvert Boss" takes a break to get a reboot @ HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database
http://www.hancinema.net/hot-takes-from-the-noonas-introvert-boss-takes-a-break-to-get-a-reboot-102848.html

Archived