[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sy is really pretty even without make up that i think it will be physically impossible for her to take a bad photo..keke..remember the ep jh tricked her into posing with an ugly face?even then she still looks pretty..

Btw regarding the sbs gayo im sorry to dissapoint but end year show are usually just singers..and with special mc..and sbs already announced their mc..unless they did an award show like in 2014 (iirc) the super5 show where yh was one of the mcs.there were actors and comedian presenting the awards but sbs have announced that there will be no award at gayo this year so i guess we wont get to see sy but we can look forward to drama award shows..im pretty sure she will be there..owh and btw i think the performers lists is out and i dont think cnb is attending either unless they change it last minute..

Spoiler

i was really hoping that no one will say anything bad about jonghyun (or jimin) for lifting jimin (she's one of my favorites in aoa, the other being choa) because i honestly didn't see anything wrong with it. they're just being playful and it was a really cute thing to do for fans.

i think we've talked about it a million times in this forum and have established that jonghyun is a really friendly person and on top of that, he's quite touchy feely with people he feels close to. just for the sake of the new people here, i just want to say again that as time goes, we will see both jonghyun and seungyeon have more and more interactions with the opposite sex, but not everything should be analyzed beyond what we see. like in this case, just people having a lot of fun after a really fun family concert. i do understand where you're coming from, but let's not give ourselves headaches over nothing. ^^ there will be a lot of other ships coming out because of their future projects. after all, that's where we started too.  

how fans react and what we do will reflect on both jonghyun and seungyeon and we really wouldn't want to be looked at as immature and insecure fans. although we believe that they are real and will be together forever and have 2 bajillion kids, we don't really know for sure and we really can't dictate what they should do in their lives. for now, let's just have fun and support them, okay? :) 

5 hours ago, Santy Santy said:

Welcome to our Bee Couple thread @Santy Santy! Welcome everyone delurking or new to the thread!

Fellow Brownies/GongLee02, reading the latest Jh interview, when he is asked if he would like to go to the past, he declined. Jh is fine with his present, so something good is happening for sure, and thats what counts. Sy is working nonstop, and Jh has more projects for him as well, good for them.

Btw, finally could log in on Soompi's  using IE again, however, the forums are working slow for me. Regardless, looking forward for good things in these last weeks of December and all 2017.  Have a great week everyone! :)

9 hours ago, sony7279 said:

@wilddove So agreed. Really hope SY get invited. Longing to see her wearing pretty dresses..Her career is quite rising today. Eventhough she's new in show business. So proud of her..

You're really fangirling towards SY girl...hehe keep calm chingus.. its entertainment world & our culture its different.. they were close like family.. 

15 hours ago, peppermints_ said:

Am I the only one who praying hard to see JH and SY interaction in SBS Gayo Daejun end of this year? :phew:

I just hope SY will be MCing with Jungyeon and Minseok as usual and hoping that CNBlue will be guesting like previous year. I need to see their interaction on music show. Desperately hahaha. :wub:

CNBLUE is included in the line up for 2016 SBS SAF Gayo Daejeon! :wub:

Let Seungyeon be the MC please... :)

Cr: _mushroomee

Cnblue and Twice on 2016 SAF Gayo Daejeon!

'2016 SAF Gayo Daejeon' announces first lineup including Big Bang, EXO, BTS, TWICE, and much more | allkpop.com
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/2016-saf-gayo-daejeon-announces-first-lineup-including-big-bang-exo-bts-twice-and-much-more

GENERAL
'2016 SAF Gayo Daejeon' announces first lineup including Big Bang, EXO, BTS, TWICE, and much more
By jennywill 

The '2016 SAF Gayo Daejeon' has released their 1st lineup!

The lineup boasts of Big Bang, Taeyeon, EXO, BTS, SHINee, GOT7, Lovelyz, Red Velvet, Black Pink, BTOB, VIXX, Seventeen, CNBLUE, SISTAR, G-Friend, AOA, A Pink, Ailee, NCT, EXID, INFINITE, TWICE, Sechskies, and Uhm Jung Hwa.

SEE ALSO: Ambulance came to 'Weekly Idol' recording with Sechskies?

Of course, this is just the first lineup, meaning there's definitely more to come! SBS' Gayo Daejeon is one of the big 3 music festivals that the main broadcast stations in Korea prepare for the end of the year. It will air at 8:55PM KST on the 26th. 

The lineup is already amazing! Who else would you like to see at the show?

MC's

Girls' Generation's Yuri, EXO's Baekhyun, And Yoo Hee Yeol Confirmed As MCs For 2016 SBS Gayo Daejun | Soompi
https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/08/girls-generations-yuri-exos-baekhyun-yoo-hee-yeol-confirmed-mcs-2016-sbs-gayo-daejun/

Girls’ Generation’s Yuri, EXO’s Baekhyun, And Yoo Hee Yeol Confirmed As MCs For 2016 SBS Gayo Daejun
S. Ng December 8, 2016

Girls’ Generation’s Yuri, EXO’s Baekhyun, and Yoo Hee Yeol have been confirmed as MCs for the 2016 SBS Gayo Daejun (otherwise known as SAF) on December 26.

During his 10-month MC stint with fellow EXO member Suho on SBS’s “Inkigayo” in 2014, Baekhyun delivered an excellent performance with his energy and ability to think on his feet. His fellow labelmate Yuri also boasts an excellent record of her own, having been an MC for music shows as well as SBS’s variety show “The Rallyist.” Announcer Bae Sung Jae, who hosts alongside her in the latter program, has nothing but praise for her, saying, “In one word, she’s perfect. Since the first filming, it’s been comfortable and we work in perfect harmony.”

As for Yoo Hee Yeol, nothing needs be said for the man who has his own music program and is famous for his musical abilities and his eloquence. He is also well-known for his sharp and witty remarks as a judge on “K-Pop Star.”

This year’s SBS Gayo Daejun will be a move away from the usual performance stages. It will be a throwback to the past as it retraces the history of K-pop back to 1990, as well as shed light on some of the greatest producers of the time.

Viewers can also look forward to a variety of exclusive collaboration stages as a special present to celebrate the end of the year. BIGBANG’s solo performance at the festival has also been confirmed.

Me: Sadly for these kind of shows there are special MC's so maybe Sy won't be with Jy sharing the stage with them. Unless she is invited to any other end of year show. Atleast we still have MOLS in February. :)

About SAF 2016.;) There will be:

12/25 ~ SBS Entertainment Awards

12/26 ~ SBS Gayo Daejeon

12/31 ~ SBS Drama Awards

If I read well in one of the TWICE side, MC Inkigayo :w00t: are nominee for award on the SBS Entertainment Awards. So we might be see SY with her sister on the ceremony:D

http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/intro/entIntro.jsp?lang=en

10 minutes ago, sarangbit said:

Is it just me or are they starting to look more and more similar as the days go by? :P

I think so. And their style quite similar too like in this pic, white shirt and blue jeans... ;)

Cr: GongLee Global

WINNER's Lee Seung Hoon and Gong Seung Yeon say goodbye to Krabi on 'Eat Sleep Eat' | allkpop.com
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/winners-lee-seung-hoon-and-gong-seung-yeon-say-goodbye-to-krabi-on-eat-sleep-eat

On December 13, the cast of tvN's 'Eat Sleep Eat' in Krabi, Thailand said goodbye to their beautiful vacation spot. 

SEE ALSO: [OP-ED] What makes a music video?

WINNER's Lee Seung Hoon, who seemed disappointed that his first overseas trip has come to an end so quickly, began packing in his room. He and Gong Seung Yeon also looked back on their trip together, with Gong Seung Yeon swearing that she'll return to Krabi for a vacation again, for sure!

The crew, including chef/uncle Baek Jong Won, then enjoyed their last meal the morning before their return flight to Korea, leaving their final comments on their experiences. Next week, tune in to a brand new season of 'Eat Sleep Eat' in Sentosa, Singapore with SHINee's Onew andDIA/IOI's Jung Chae Yeon!

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

Archived