[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was probably more to the conversation, but she was basically saying something about waking up early because her sister? The look on her face and the clips in her hair seem to me that it was too early for her to be up and she was whining (lol) ;) He told her to just have a cup of cider lol!!!!

To all my dear brownies. A very good morning.

Sorry, I don't want to make a chaos but I'm a bit surprise this early morning when watching 2016fnckingdom IG. Just need all of your opinion regarding the videos.. Hope someone can calm me..

2 minutes ago, wilddove said:

@sony7279  they are like brother and sister...... and i think it's always like that every year.....

Tq my dear.. This is the first time i"ve seen it. :)

A bit surprise maybe. Yeah, I've watch their FNCKINGDOM 2015. The same girl, the same action..

Kekeke..aoa and cnb are seriously like brothers and sisters..there have been these kind of discussions about them here before..i dont think there is a need to be overly insecure about this..and of all aoa members i think jh is close to seolhyun and hyejeong..and again..its the entertainment business..pretty sure jh and sy will have more interactions with the opposite sex as they go further with their career..i hope gonglee wont be the type of shippers who are overly possesive :)..

Edit:

I just saw the video..that is not hyejeong he is walking with.its jimin..last year it was hyejeong.

CzOzkmJUQAANd13.jpg   I Only Have Eyes For YOU...    CzMoihBVIAAeuR3.jpg

CzNRFEvUAAA3XsT.jpg  I'll Be Back Soon...    CzKH981VQAAIWJt.jpg

CzEIgLIUoAAjLtx.jpg Remember You're Mine...  CzAUE2MUQAEc-hi.jpg

CzWcnERVIAAtiL9.jpg    Missing You Already...   CzNhYzgUQAA15X0.jpg

Won't Be With You:sweatingbullets:...  But My Heart Will Be :heart:There Cheering You On...:wub:

CzNRFE4UoAAuBB4.jpg  CzJ1hqkVQAAzZpu.jpg

Thanks & All Credit of photos to original owners...  HAVE A GREAT DAY BROWNIES!!!!!!!

First, finally, I am grateful that I am finally able to log back in to Soompi! Yaaas!

On the are-they-or-are-they-not-officially-in-a-relationship talk: A lot is at stake if they go public now and we all agree on that one. Let us be comforted by the obvious signs that are given to us by their friends and his family. What more confirmation do we ask for at this time? Even the producer and staff of MOLS cannot help but post about these 2 and even to the point of saying: GongLee is lethal. I am a firm believer that they are officially a couple. That is why I am on board this ship. 

Celebrities have their way of keeping their private affairs away from the prying public. Their not being able to explicitly come out with press releases/photos or whatnots to prove they are dating does not mean that they are not together as a couple, correct? JH in interviews, has consistently admitted to being true and sincere while filming WGM; meaning his "saranghae" confession was REAL! I am satisfied with his honesty and courage in admitting that. His Lucid Dreams and many more after WGM speak clearly of what we suspect and feel. Some Boice/JH fans I have spoken with even confirm that he was never really wearing white shirts during concerts; now he does, in every one of them. I may be reading too much into the white shirt business, but please let it slide because I am a GongLee fan. Hihihiiii...

Im saying this in advance..kekeke..brace yourselves..jh carried jimin on his shoulders at the end of con today..so..lets keep calm okay dearies..:)..but he wasnt alone though there are 2 guys holding each of her hand by his side

https://mobile.twitter.com/anisa5900/status/807929260866355200

Ps jh is really strong..lol

Am I the only one who praying hard to see JH and SY interaction in SBS Gayo Daejun end of this year? :phew:

I just hope SY will be MCing with Jungyeon and Minseok as usual and hoping that CNBlue will be guesting like previous year. I need to see their interaction on music show. Desperately hahaha. :wub:

Archived