[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Morning chingus..

Thanks @MattieCat & @sarangbit .. appreciate all your update about our lovely couple. 

My eyes teary when read about Jonghyun. They love their fan. Even Melon or supercrazy fans, they were their love. They try to be tolerate and appreciate love from them, eventhough they need to move on for their own life. Lets Melon & supercrazy fans give their love in their own way. Hope CNBLUE will always be together and be a legend for Korea & world. 

Guys, hope they win tonight . My love not only for uri couple but also for CNBLUE. Cheer for them, hope faith in them tonight.

Happy a Bless Friday chingus. Lots of love for you guys :heart:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@happy2bhere I am so glad you shared about that picture never even thought about that not being a part of the filming and your so right it does look like a natural picture WOW!!!  Thanks!!!

Cymc1rWUkAEbQXp.jpgCymYG7eUkAA3WnU.jpgCymV4nSVEAAxujU.jpgCyjzoerUAAAEfHL.jpgCypDTvRUAAAVGnk.jpgCyofZfYUUAAIOcH.jpgCyo3wzQUsAAt291.jpg

all credit and thanks to all original owners of photos...   Have a great weekend Brownies and keep smiling:wub:

Wait....what am i seeing?? :o:o <3 :D:D *babo giggles* :P:P I love this photo which SY posted. It's soooo candid. And she looks amazing in that pink hanbok <3 JH is wearing the same old dress :P:P Waaah, i want to see more photos like this! :P This is an almost back hug ( Like the "We're crazy" backhug more than a romantic one....So much fun!) I want to see the video of this :P:P BTS juseyo <3 :)

And the video which JH uploaded.....Such a cute dance! :):) <3 There r two female voices....:P Someone is telling "Oppan...Something...sseo!" behind I don't know whether that is SY or the one humming in the video is her :P <3

This cast is really close. I have a feeling they'll meet up a lot even after filming is over <3 :)

seeing all these pictures makes my anticipation for MOLS all the more! February please come soon! i just cannot wait to see them together again in one frame. all the lovely, giddy feels these two are giving out are just too real even for my delulu heart...:wub::wub::wub:

@yan_nie Thanks for the pictures above a few posts they are just amazing!  It's more like we are seeing close friends getting together in those pictures.  I think this drama must have been so much fun for them to make and most of all JH & SY.  You can just see it happiness pouring out of them and it flows right into everything else in their lives.  JH looking so content and happy on stage and even coming & going at the airports.  SY looking as if she is relaxed and has become more playful.  They both seem to have grown in so many ways concerning their lives but I think them growing closer might be the highlight!!!!  So looking forward to this drama and so thankful to have something to look forward too:w00t:  After all this time, still so thankful to be here with all of you.  Still holding onto our dreams for them in hopes that someday they come true...:wub:

CyqpDUUUoAAy6r9.jpgCyqw77lUAAAN8lb.jpgCyqu_DoUsAAXEM9.jpg

CyqlbZTUsAA1Tvv.jpgRelated image

I’m happiest when being myself and I’m myself when I’m with you...

Credit & Thanks to all original owners of photos & quote...

Hello everyone! 

BEEn enjoying everything shared in our Bee Couple thread, THANK YOU ALL!!! :heart:

Like a family, I am sure that all involved with MOLS will continue to be close and support each other. :)

For everyone, fans included: Life is short, live life, love, and be truly supportive of your love ones, thats what true love is all about, and a blessing.  :wub:

CONGRATULATIONS TO CNBLUE!!! :heart:

Credit and thanks to owners/sources.

Althoug ths could not be a big deal, the both of them used the same heart sign on the picture of the pictorial. Their pictures together when they are touching are so natural! And of course, who could ever forget that kiss scene! Jh's smile  tho. Aigoo ya! Our boy is being recharged over and over again.

CONGRATULATIONS TO CNBLUE!!!

Waaaaah! Another great surprise for all of us, brownies! Cant help myself from smiling  ear to ear. That's why papa bee is so happy on his IG post, he said he just can't wait......can't wait to hug SY. Huehehe..Seeing these lovely and amazing pictures provided to us by MOLS production team, casts and staff made me realize over and over again how lucky and blessed we are to be in this ship, feels like we are being pampered. Hoping that we'll be seeing more pictures of them in the future before and during the drama is aired. :)

That kissing scene still pictures are killing me. And the write-up about that kissing scene.....waaah...It is so romantic. The writer seemed to base the real JH-SY love story (just deluluing). :wub:The place where the kissing scene took place is carefully selected. A place surrounded with flowers, made me think they are BEEs indeed! And was taken amidst illuminating warm sunshine and SY wearing a blue hanbok, made me remember of their first meeting....I guess this is JH 1st on-screen kissing scene. Im glad it is with SY, at least his desire to kiss SY esply at the time they were in the secret garden has been realized.:phew:

Thanks for giving us MOLS which i believe is just an extension of WGM. Is this the love story which JH mentioned that was  happening in their previous life? Hmmmp, let's wait and see till February.....:sweatingbullets:

Kudos to CNblue! You deserve this award.

2 hours ago, lou143pabo said:

Waaaaah! Another great surprise for all of us, brownies! Cant help myself from smiling  ear to ear. That's why papa bee is so happy on his IG post, he said he just can't wait......can't wait to hug SY. Huehehe..Seeing these lovely and amazing pictures provided to us by MOLS production team, casts and staff made me realize over and over again how lucky and blessed we are to be in this ship, feels like we are being pampered. Hoping that we'll be seeing more pictures of them in the future before and during the drama is aired. :)

That kissing scene still pictures are killing me. And the write-up about that kissing scene.....waaah...It is so romantic. The writer seemed to base the real JH-SY love story (just deluluing). :wub:The place where the kissing scene took place is carefully selected. A place surrounded with flowers, made me think they are BEEs indeed! And was taken amidst illuminating warm sunshine and SY wearing a blue hanbok, made me remember of their first meeting....I guess this is JH 1st on-screen kissing scene. Im glad it is with SY, at least his desire to kiss SY esply at the time they were in the secret garden has been realized.:phew:

Thanks for giving us MOLS which i believe is just an extension of WGM. Is this the love story which JH mentioned that was  happening in their previous life? Hmmmp, let's wait and see till February.....:sweatingbullets:

Kudos to CNblue! You deserve this award.

YES! On point on everything! For both Jh and Sy MOLS is significant and special, Jh first on screen kiss with Sy, priceless.  They did it for a drama as a couple falling in love, we can enjoy as a real one would. :wub:

To those that still cannot log on Soompi forums: Try deleting the cookies of your devices or try other browsers or another device. Example: I am using Chrome on my mobile because Internet Explorer won't work for me. Keep trying different options until one works.

Have a great weekend eveyone! :)

Archived