[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also wonder if filming has already been finished when a picture of MOLS staff/crews was posted. I really feel sad, why oh why?:frown: No filming for the modern SY?  I haven't seen any BTS except that latest one when she dance wearing a mask....i hope they will still continue shooting, we need more BTS.February is a way too long to wait. PDnim have mercy on us pls........:dissapointed_relieved:

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!:glasses:

Hi Brownies, happy Friday!

So much to catch up.  Doesn't SY tend to be more active on IG whenever JH is away?  And her pics are more telling than just a simple selfie, like telling someone what she is doing and with whom she is hanging out.  Uwehehehe. :lol:  And look at JH's expression in the pic with SY and two others.  That reminded me of him saying that he cannot control his mouth when he is in front of someone he likes.  :w00t:

So I went to the CN concert on Nov. 9-10 in Osaka.  It got unusually cold in Osaka those two days, 10th was the coldest day in this season.  But it was still HOT at the Osaka-Jo Hall!  Like I said before I can't describe music so my report would be who said this and did that...

- I was mostly watching JH and missed some of YH's cute moments.:sweatingbullets: But YH is truly a great performer and I have huge respects for him.  

- I enjoyed day 2 more.  It could be because JH seemed to be feeling a little better, or because I was on arena (was on the stand on day1), or because they were filming the concert on day 2 so they tried a little harder, or because I was more relaxed on day 2... probably all the above.  

- JH was wearing white shirt on day 1, unbuttoned down to the 3rd one and giving off sexy guitarist feel.  He wore light blue shirt next day.   Both shirts were plain in front and had big prints in the back.  He seems to like that kind of shirts, doesn't he?

- JH closes his eyes most of the times when he sings.  He seems so much into the music when he plays the guitar.  But once in a while he looks up his left side, which is exactly where I was on the stand on day 1!!  Sorry, a pabo fangirling here... 

- My friend who is a long-time CN fan said she was touched to see JH and YH happily interacting. 

- (day 2) JS was wearing a tank-top that had a very cute and big Snoopy print on over white t-shirt.  It was really cute and looked good on him, but he was teased a lot by YH and JH about it.  Because of that YH said the concept of the day was 'kawaii' (cute) and tried to dance cute.

- my favorite moment was when YH was entertaining the audience in the Wake Up sing- along session, JH sat for a moment to rest, walked to MH and hit the drum with his hand with MH a few times, then walked to JS, patted his head and went to the right side of the stage. 

- about arigatou - JH said he wrote the song when he was a senior in high school, and he is happy the song is still loved and sung by fans.

- about Young Forever - JH said everyone knows by now but YH cried when he sang the song (on their first stage of the tour in Chiba).  When they saw the lyrics of of the song for the very first time, All the cn members felt it was amazing.  He then asked us, 'you have translated it, right?  Haven't you?  You haven't?? '  he tried to do the translation singing it, 'still ... young (in Japanese) ..' then says, 'ah, I can't do this'.  

- JH repeated day 1 and day 2 that a lot is happening worldwide, and (sorry I don't remember exact words but he basically says) he wants fans to feel great by coming to and listening to their performance and he'll do the best he can on the stage, so that we can create great memories.  (Personally, I could relate to what JH was saying a lot because I was closely following US presidential election and the result was so shocking and depressing to me. (sorry I don't mean to offend anyone, just my personal opinion) I really don't know what I had done that night if I did not have the CN concert!!)   

- YH would like CN songs to be remembered after 500 years.  He would like to do 50th anniversary concert. 

- my friend said JS's bass has gotten really better.  His legs are really, really long (my shallow observation).

- MH, MH..... he was very quiet... oh, when YH said 'naruhodo' (something like 'I see' in Japanese), MH said 'Naruto??'  it meant to be a joke but wasn't really funny.  Then MH said 'Not a single person laughed!!!' which made everyone laugh.  

Great songs with different arrangement for some songs, great lighting, JS's long long legs, great audience, it was just a great night!  

Spoiler

I was hoping to see this but they didn't do that.  The video is from day 1 in Chiba, I think (cr to the original owner) 

Cw-tglHVQAAVzDO.jpg

Cw9FtrrUcAAcCEH.jpgth?id=OIP.M6b3960894d46883db05d4f9779722

Cwy2edKUcAEl5xw.jpgCwy2edKUcAA6uDu.jpg

It still amazes me even after all this time I never get tired of seeing them together.  I think they continue to get bolder and I hope they take even more courage in the future.  Because love is worth celebrating having the freedom to hold hands or embrace one another no matter where you are or who should see that's what I hope for them.  To have to contain or hide those exciting feelings within themselves takes away from the joy of just being in LOVE.  Hoping one day they scream it out loud for the whole world to hear and enjoy and celebrate...  That will be one BEEautiful DAY

Have a great Weekend Brownies love to you all!:wub:

Credit & Thanks to all original owners of photos & quote...

38 minutes ago, KiaraRouisse045 said:

Who else here would want to see what their hands are doing behind that wheel? Raise your hand!!! <3

Jonghyu-ah! You're too obvious! The way he smiled here is almost the same whenever he reaches out for SY's hand in WGm for recharging!  Ottokae! This two!

Here, here!! (raising both hands :D)  It looks like though there is a third wheel in the back seat (probably JeaJin, sorry!)  But really, these two... 

When I was in Osaka, I saw a TV ad of the theme park SY and JH went to (the tunnel of the lights and the flower garden).  It must be a local ad as I don't see it in my area, and I wondered if JH saw it and remembered the good time... if he did and if they are filming tonight, they might be talking about it. :wub:

Spoiler

3thcOIH.jpg9

Everyone who went to the 5th anniversary tour gets this coaster.  Would any brownies here like this?  This is really not much but just want to spread the euphoric feeling to the brownies and I'll mail it to you.  Send me a PM if you are interested.  If there are more than two brownies responded then I can't think of any other fair way so they will just go to first two brownies that I receive a PM from...  The coaster is about  9cm x 9cm, made of very thin cardboard.  It will definitely not serve as a coaster..:P

@MattieCat When you say all this, i'm waiting more and more for the day i get to go to their concert.. :) <3

Ofcourse, they should have 50th anniversary and even beyond that!:)

I noticed that JH doesn't wear white shirts like he did before......Ehem...did someone's favourite colour on him change? :P:P:P

And I'm raising both my hands....There has to be a recharging scene....PDNIMMMMMM!! If you're reading this, puttak halkkeyo! :)

And that smile of his when he's near her :)

Good morning, Brownies... :)

Thanks a lot for your FAs @MattieCat... love reading the members interaction on stage during their performance. Like you can never bring down CNBLUE brotherhood that has been tested for years :wub:

If you have the opportunity, you all should go to CNBLUE concert. Even you're an Ahjumma, or have a boyfriend or a husband... kekeke.

So happy looking at uri couple pics. The WGM feels is real! Jonghyun's protective hand on Seungyeon shoulder, their smiles, Jonghyun's happy faces and the way he looked at her in the car... aigooo... glad nothing change between them. Wondering if Mr Cheekbones are okay... lol ;)

Hokaaayyy... have a great weekend everyone! ^^

Archived