[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Good morning, Brownies... :)

Sorry to repost this merci drama post, just want to continue the euphoria since I've just got internet connection again minutes ago... lol! ^^

Love the pic, they took it beautifully like a fairy tale, plus that caption 'fall in love' aigooo... :wub:

And Yorobun, let's screaming out loud... KISSEU HAE... KISSEU HAE... *clapping* ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Agree with @lulalu and @Aileen4ever... me too, so happy about SY and JH having a good relationship after WGM, they're not awkward and looks very happy especially during the MOLS filming :wub:

Okay, have a great weekend, everyone... let's wait for another surprise from PD-nim or uri couple ;)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sy IG Trans: Thank you~~^^ Feeling full of feelings~~Feeling Credit: I used google

Sy IG Trans: MC Working hard in the waiting room~ Cr. I used google

Edited: While I used google for the translations, would like to share the ones from gongleeglobal IG. 
1st. post: Thank you~~^^ Perfect for trembling~~Feeling. 2nd. post: Jihyo working the MC waiting room. 

Upon seeing that "Fall in love" picture posted by brownie PDnim, i was like  Oooooooh, aaaaàah! My heart was racing fast! Who's not gonna fall in love with these two! :wub:The picture was dramatically captured, thank you very much PDnim. Another wish granted, tho it's just  like an abstract showing a gesture that something big is happening.I think this scene was taken before JH went to Japan hence,he was seen with a happy face in the airport bcoz he was fully charged.hehehe...just my pabo thought.:D

I just can picture out JH family, who are very supportive of him, their reaction when they saw this picture. Very excited, im pretty sure just like us.:blush:

Aside from the drama proper, Im looking forward to the OST and the MV. Hopefully papa bee will be the one to write the song and will be sung by him or by the two of them...

Happy Sunday everyone!:grin:

Hehe......that bee photo is priceless! <3 <3 And PD-Nim's post....<3 Kamsahamnida PD-nim. I bet he's reading all our comments! :blush:

I was wondering what happened to the white shirt....But he didn't forget to wear it during the concert! Must have been like "SeungYeon-ah, Are you watching?" :P:P:P:heart:

Btw, what happened to the You're My Answer phone case. It looks like he's changed it to some normal one.

Annyeong chingus .. lots of love :heart:

My prediction about MOLS :

1. I wish for their romantic scene same as Moonlight. - yes, moment of their fall in love

2. JongHyun is Crown Prince who become K-Robin Hood. 

3. This drama will be air in KBS , they used KBS studio,lighting team from drama that aired in KBS - MON.

4. Writer & PDnim will produce drama that will be love by GongLee shippers...hehehe :P

Bianne chingus..just my prediction ..haha :D 

CwgKsOgUQAAbBW_.jpgCweJa--UoAAHeMs.jpg  Cwao1AcUkAARbsY.jpgCwao1AdUQAAKjtQ.jpgCwfH4OqVQAQaF4D.jpgCwetrhXVIAALBqa.jpg

They say a picture is worth a thousand words and I keep thinking they just get better and better!!!  How many words will seeing JH & SY in MOLS be worth?  Higher than I can count or more words than I could ever write!!!  And like so many others here, I have written a lot of words about them filled with hope and love.   It's like our ship has been sailing a long time sometimes it was full speed ahead.  Sometimes  we were stuck in shallow waters.  Sometimes we felt the wind of hope that moved our sails.  And sometimes we were faced with storms and even sometimes there was a calming & stillness.  Yet we continued to believe & hope, dream and have faith in both of them not knowing where it would lead or what tomorrow would bring...

Now we are enjoying all those moments once dreams now day by day becoming reality it makes me want to do a Bee Dance too!!!  Just like honey what a sweet time this truly is and I hope all of us savor and enjoy every drop we are given.  February is known as the month of love it's perfection that MOLS will begin during that time.  Somehow it just feels like pure perfection just like JH & SY have always felt to me!  Pure Perfection...:heart:  Love to all you Brownies everywhere...

All credit & thanks to all original owners:wub:

Hello to all my dear Brownies,

Had been a silent lurker for a while. Really happy because our ship is sailing smoothly and calmly..

My first impression seeing them wearing the same costumes. He..he..he. A bit surprise. Seem that they are telling something. I hope it's really true. Pray for it. So brave to wear the same outfits. hands up to both of you my BEC.

Fall In Love pict is daebak. So romantic for a place to fall in love and having the first kiss. JH had mentioned that SY is so attract to flowers during bri in WGM. She would be extremely overjoyed when seeing flowers. I think that is the reason they pick a field full with it.Your wish have been granted my dear boy. No wonder JH was so happy going to Japan. Smiling...:blush:

Spoiler

I just want to ask. About SY Ig lately. The pict when she's holding a white fur coat. Did she get it from JY? She seems thanking someone for given her something. Or am I just guessing? I'm so confuse. Don't want to make a fuss but a bit curious. The caption also. Thank you~~^^ Perfect for trembling~~Feeling hurmmmm..... Please someone answer my question.. Did I miss something also?:dissapointed:

54 minutes ago, sony7279 said:
  Hide contents

I just want to ask. About SY Ig lately. The pict when she's holding a white fur coat. Did she get it from JY? She seems thanking someone for given her something. Or am I just guessing? I'm so confuse. Don't want to make a fuss but a bit curious. The caption also. Thank you~~^^ Perfect for trembling~~Feeling hurmmmm..... Please someone answer my question.. Did I miss something also?:dissapointed:

Sorry to cut your post :sweatingbullets:.....Even i was thinking that she got it from someone really close to her.She's also holding a letter....so i thought maybe it's given by a fan??

31 minutes ago, Aileen4ever said:

Jh IG Trans: Ondal Cr. I used google

Jh IG Trans: I'm sorry I'll be back soon Cr. I used google

Me: Is ok, we will be waiting for you too! :D

Ahahaha... yaaa Jonghyun ah... are you hungry??? lol :lol:

Archived