[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at Jonghyun and Seungyeon together in one frame in JH's ig update really make me happy chingus..no doubt..

But I love JH's smile the most..That's the same smile on the day he teased Seungyeon about the ghost house in Japan..do you remember that, chingus? When he was holding the vid cam.....owhhhh!! How can we forget that smile..that dimples of his..chingus.He really smiled ear to ear..I can't put my words together to explain this feeling....Their happy faces really made our day....

Both of them were happy when they were together during WGM and indeed are even happier now...GongLee fighting!!We love you...

Aigoooo.....Those dimples which can fill a cup of water in them <3 When you see him smile like that, you can't help but smile :):) We can see how happy he is *Touchwood*...To see a photo of them in the same frame, that too, him posting it :):):)

What a shame that CNBLUE withdrew from Busan One Asia Festival! :(:(

One more thing....I'm listening to Blessed on repeat......It has such a calming tune....<3 The lyrics....um...I don't know what to say about  lines like "This is not what i wanted from our love...I don't want to keep this love" But i'm in love with the 1st half of the chorus

"But I know when i'm here with you..

Nothing else matters every time...

How blessed am i..

Cause i'm your lover now."

i really enjoy reading comments here. All members are sooo positive.:):)

Well i just want to comment on the ig pic posted by jonghyun yesterday which was reposted by qkrwngud.Seungyeon both liked the post.but instead of posting a comment on the original poster she commented on the one being reposted."good..awesome!please go home safely!" Soooo cute that she tries to avoid evryone to tease them so she rather comment on that post instead of jhs.i would loved to see ig saga again but i find it sweeter that they look awkward!!:) 

BTW, its true, JHs post yesterday is the happiest pic he ever posted!:blush::heart:

This might seem out of topic.

I was looking into other forums about other topics, and came across some really mean people there. They would verbally attack other members and make everyone feel upset. :crazy:

I opened my Soompi account 1 year ago becoz of this thread, and I must say, NEVER once have I read any mean comments here in our thread. 

:heart:I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! :heart:**BIG HUGS**:bawling:

46 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

This might seem out of topic.

I was looking into other forums about other topics, and came across some really mean people there. They would verbally attack other members and make everyone feel upset. :crazy:

I opened my Soompi account 1 year ago becoz of this thread, and I must say, NEVER once have I read any mean comments here in our thread. 

:heart:I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! :heart:**BIG HUGS**:bawling:

IKR! :) Feel so loved here :):) Like family <3 *touchwood* Love ya!

6 hours ago, yan_nie said:

MOLS stills of uri Seungyeon.. :)

Via naver.. 

Thanks @yan_nie... Seungyeon is still sooo cute despite those messy looks :wub:

Here's the news (summary) translation related to the photos by GongLee Global:

Glad that SY acts all out, she doesn't hesitate to be a laughingstock... kekeke. Daebak! :wub:

Archived