[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just noticed that merci_drama has changed his profils pic. Looks like he becomes one of us, a true brownie at heart. I love the fact that SY is really well taken care of by FNC production. The way i see it, she is well promoted more than they did to JH and to other talents. Ofcourse, they have to because she is the leading lady, but i could sense the disparity (it's just my thought, pls pardon me) It's just heart warming that SY is constantly praised and her IG posts are also being liked, seems like he is a silent supporter same as JH's mother.  Does merci_drama also like JH IG posts? Maybe he does but i just failed to notice..... :-)

Off topic:

Pls pray for our country, Philippines for we are threatened by another "Super Typhoon" which has already entered the Phil.area of responsibility. God bless our country!

Good night everyone!

Hi chingus..pray for a safety for all people of Philippines.. we are neighbourhood country always support & together during good and bad condition.. hope all of you have a good and nice sleep at night. 

After watched end of Moonlight DBC.. i missed uri couple..hoping there is a beautiful love that ended same as MDBC.. beautifully confess their love in a garden full with purple and pink flower.. In MOLS, im hoping that Ondal was a Crown Princess who become K-Robin Hood to look after his people.. kihkih so delulu right .. 

Night chingus from me.. Mother Nature please be nice & always pour us with your love ..take care chingus.. saranghanda :heart:

Praying for Philippines.....May all of you stay safe <3

And JS and YH seriously....they're always teasing each other! :P:P

I wonder what JH's FB id is....It's really difficult to find out coz there'll be many accounts with that name :P

Blessed gives me similar vibes to that of "I just need a" .....Like he's telling that he's thinking in a wrong way but in the end he doesn't want to let her go. He loves her more than he lets on.

Slaves.....He must have typed the lyrics on his phone only :P:P:P

And the lyrics to 'Every Time' is sooo sweet :) <3

He's writing a lot of love songs these days...Some songs start in a way that we feel "EH? What's wrong?" but then in the end he says "You're my love.." or something along those lines. <3 Mee likeeyy :)

And happy 5th anniversary to CNBLUE.....May you have many more anniversaries :):):)

Good morning, Brownies! ^^

@lou143pabo pray for PH, please take care... and wish you and family are okay. Stay safe :wub:

Here the link for CNBLUE LINE LIVE:

Cr: via Shin Seo Rin

Love the way Jonghyun hold Brown, the bear. Like he holds his own child. So cute... kekeke :wub:

And it's BROWN everyone... lol ;)

Cr: ribbonchariots

@lou143pabo please be safe and all your country also. My prayer for you guys.

6 hours ago, Changsky said:

Good morning, Brownies! ^^

Here the link for CNBLUE LINE LIVE:

Cr: via Shin Seo Rin

Love the way Jonghyun hold Brown, the bear. Like he holds his own child. So cute... kekeke :wub:

And it's BROWN everyone... lol ;)

it's brown and bear. yeahhh...:w00t:

9 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

I just can't get over how beautiful SY truly is....

credit to original owner

Agreed. My first thought of this picture was, Sy looks like a beautiful fairy in the forest,  it reminded me when Jh mentioned a fairy on his IG. They both are so beautiful, inside out.  :wub:

Happy 5th Cnblue celebration! Stay safe and take care fellow Brownies/GongLee02 and have a great day! :)

Hi brownies!  Thanks for all the updates...I don't get tired of looking at pretty SY and cool JH in the pics!  

Now that we have the new album Euphoria released, and given all the songs JH has written for recent albums (Puzzle, Blueming, Sparkling Night and Euphoria), I am almost certain that JH has been dating for the past year.  I mean... I know they are not the only songs he wrote, but look at the words in these love songs - The Seasons, Be My Love, Moonlight Swing, I Just Need A.., Every Time, Blessed... If he is not, well, then he has been spending lots of time imagining or remembering how it feels like to be in love. :lol::w00t:

And I agree with you, @sarangbit, 'Blessed' has the same feel as 'I Just Need A...', in fact, JH mentioned about the song in one of the interviews.  I think these interviews speak volumes to make my point... I just translated some part of two magazine interviews.  (JH part only and I skipped some q's JH answered at my discretion - favorite food, about album in general, fishing, goals, etc.) 

(anan)

Q: favorite song from the new album

JH: I recommend ‘Blessed’.  When we are dating, don’t we tend to forget our present happiness?  This is a song to remind us how happy we are to be in the situation we take for granted.

Q: How do you see yourself in future?
JH: I would like to live without any worries.
MH: That’s not possible. There will be worries as long as we are alive.

(haruhana)
Q: favorite song from the new album
JH: l like all the songs, (but if I have to pick), ‘Be OK’, ‘Slaves’ and ‘Royal Rumble’.  Among those I wrote ‘Be OK’ and ‘Slaves’.  Originally, ‘Be OK’ was to be included in my solo album.  But if I put all the songs I wrote in the solo album, there won’t be enough songs for CNBLUE (album). So we decided to use this song for CNBLUE.  At first I was singing the song but I thought YH’s voice suits the song as well.  It was good either way.  

Q: How did the recording go?
I made some advice to record songs I wrote, of course.  We can play the instruments as we like, but to sing ‘Be OK’, I requested that he sing it as if he is talking.

Q: Are there any reasons why you wrote many songs in English?
No special reasons. I just thought it suits the songs better.

Q: According to ‘Glory Days’, what is the first step you took for your current self?
When I bought my guitar.  I wasn’t thinking much but only vaguely thought I wanted to be cool, bought the guitar, and started (learning) music.

Q: According to ‘Glory Days’, what are the things or events that you think changed you?
Myself.  Even when I get influenced by reading books or watching movies, it is me who change myself after all.

Q: According to ‘Glory Days’, what saves you when you are feeling down?
I don’t feel down because I don’t think too seriously.  If there is something stressful, I would say ‘this is bothersome’ and forget about it.

Q: According to ’Glory Days’, do you express your emotions honestly?
Yes.  I try not to get angry too much, but other than anger, I do express (my emotions) honestly.

Q: According to ‘Puzzle’, what side of you is compatible with each CNBLUE member?
I no longer feel that way.  We have been together for 10 years, I don’t think of compatibility with them any more.

Q: According to ‘Stay With Me’, are you the type of person who wants to be with the person you like all the time?  If you can’t see the person, what do you do to communicate your love?
Of course I want to be with her all the time.  I make efforts to maintain contact.  I think I try quite hard.

Q: According to ‘Blessed’, do you bring up to break up first, if you feel like the relationship is coming to an end?
I’m not the type to bring it up first.  If I feel it’s not working out, she probably is aware of it too.  But, if we can break up that easily, I wouldn’t go out with that person to begin with.

Have a good night/day!  :wub::wub:

Guest freedom1104
2 hours ago, aniliaz said:

Conclusion: He's in LOVE :heart:

Yes indeed! a lovestruck songwriter/singer/ACTOR! :wub:

OT: love love your avatar..i'm on your team! ;)

:heart: thank you for all your Brownie prayers for the Philippines.

Image result for My only love song dramaRelated imageth?id=OIP.Md78b53867ce770e93b24a162195d8

All I want our love to do is bring out the best in me and you...  And I think it does...

Just when you think it just can't get any better JH's words prove it can.  @MattieCat thank you so much for your translations, talent and time!   The way he answers the questions lifted my heart as well, as if he is in a relationship.  I really hope with so many other couples coming out and getting married young that just maybe it leads others to step out with courage and do the same.  No matter where their relationship is and I for one believe it just kept growing from WGM.  No one can deny how happy they both look it's as if JH & SY are so happy they can't stand themselves and I think it shows and is pouring out of them...

FNC seems to be treating SY with a lot of care and it makes me wonder but at the same time thankful and happy that this drama is getting such amazing support from them.  I know they are hoping to make money but this time I really think its more than that .  I'm hoping it's about them caring about JH and wanting them both to succeed but also giving them some freedom, time and even pleasure.  We have always called it recharging here and maybe that's what it is. Just that simple making money but at the same time making happiness too..

What better foundation for any romantic drama could there be.  Than to allow the OTP to be a real loving couple with real life CHEMISTRY as well...  My Only Love Song what a perfect title for a perfect couple...

credit & thanks to original owners of photo & quote:wub:

12 hours ago, MattieCat said:

Q: According to ‘Stay With Me’, are you the type of person who wants to be with the person you like all the time?  If you can’t see the person, what do you do to communicate your love?
Of course I want to be with her all the time.  I make efforts to maintain contact.  I think I try quite hard.

his answer to this question though!:wub::wub::wub:

thanks for the translate @MattieCat!

Archived