[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

10 minutes ago, 02fan said:

@sony7279 n @Netka85 agree with you that we have to take it easy about seung yeon pic in SFD set. Filming such drama must be really boring....it can happen actors n actresses have to wait all day for a scene to take. Having fun with co actor is just a way to kill time. Nothing more or special I think. Indeed we should be happy seeing SY gets along well with everybody in the set. It implies that she's beautiful inside n outside.

However, let me share my delulu when I read the caption 'sorry husband'. In my POV, SY said this word to JH. She is sorry because she can't be with him to take care of his illness because she has to be in the film set....:crazy::sweatingbullets:

Ottokae!  I had the same delusions. haha!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just rewatch ep.23. There is a line unaired. The last scene when they went for a sight seeing with a boat. I just saw the preview but it is not included in ep.24. SY said she got married without thinking much.And JH add but we are so compitable. Jh said thank you and SY says she is more thankful. I am sure they think it is a fate and blessing for them to meet among the thousand stars..

Just thinking why WGM didn't add this important phrase in the episod 24? Same as the other scenes. Watch the preview. There were  a magnificent moment but unaired.. Why??????

Guest rainmoon

Hi guys,

I've been noticing lately that on IG some accounts are posting BEST subbed episodes and cropping out the logo.

I would just like to request that you please credit the work, a lot of people have put in their time and effort into making those possible for you guys to enjoy, including myself and not crediting is not right.  BEST does not own those videos, but please  don't take the credit away from the people that have worked hard on them. 

On 6/15/2015 at 6:05 PM, Guest said:

Wait "bar exam"??  I don't understand.  In the USA, there's only 1 kind of "bar" exam.  "Admission to the bar in the United States is the granting of permission by a particular court system to a lawyer to practice law in that system"  So, "passing the bar exam" means you passed a particular state's or jurisdictions law exam to be able to practice "law" in that state or jurisdiction.  I don't think SY was studying law.  From what SY seemed to say she was studying "visual media" at her university.  Do you have "bar" exams for different studies in order to practice it in South Korea?  I mean, in the USA you have "certifications" but it's only an enhancement or the minimum required by state/federal law to practice certain "service" related jobs, like nails, hair.  If you're gonna be a doctor or dentist that is a whole other pathway not requiring an "exam" but "practical application" under supervision after you've attained the highest degree in the field possible, which is referred to as a Doctorate Degree.  You can have a Historical Doctorate and be a Archival Historian or a Medical Doctorate and be a physician, for example. So, I just don't think this is an accurate assessment of SY. I think she misstated SY's accomplishments there. 

..or is SY capable of being a lawyer yet choose to be an actress?  How does that work? How did she have a 10 year career working hard at SME, quit in 2012, become an actress, and pass the bar to be a lawyer all at the same time?  Seems quite impossible to me.  I don't know. I've never read any interviews that she says this, but maybe I'm wrong or something is being missed in the translation.

did she really pass the bar exam???

@hinatashoyo were did you get that information or post?here in forum?coz i cant remember that we talk about SY for taking a bar exam or maybe i missed this conversation..not even she said that in any interview that someone alaways translate and share it here .and again i might be wrong though:)

20 minutes ago, nehl0801 said:

@hinatashoyo were did you get that information or post?here in forum?coz i cant remember that we talk about SY for taking a bar exam or maybe i missed this conversation..not even she said that in any interview that someone alaways translate and share it here .and again i might be wrong though:)

I remembered reading it here. I think we were talking about her graduation from Sungshin?

You know what I think? JH was kissing SY's dog...and THAT'S how he got sick! LOL!!!

:D

If you can't have fun at work, what's the point of being an actress! I love seeing these photos of here. When she plays parts and then shows behind the scenes images it keeps the real SY active in peoples minds. So no matter what type of part she plays, people will enjoy her as the character, but not to the point where people will think she IS the character. Heroine or Villian characters...she'll be able to play them all because they will have already experienced the real SY! 

YAI ...love that guy! Love to see BTS play time! 

4 hours ago, KiaraRouisse045 said:

I remembered reading it here. I think we were talking about her graduation from Sungshin?

did she graduated from sungshin?? there's no news about it... did she take the bar exam??? there's no article about it... she didn't post it on the instagram.. i wonder how did they manage to get that info??

17 minutes ago, hinatashoyo said:

did she graduated from sungshin?? there's no news about it... did she take the bar exam??? there's no article about it... she didn't post it on the instagram.. i wonder how did they manage to get that info??

someone said she passed the bar exam for Sungshin Women's University http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2015/06/teen-stories-if-you-were-born-again.html

I think it was mistranslated and is supposed to be an admission exam to Sungshin rather than a bar exam. :blush:

Guys, it's D-1 to 0302! Please join us in celebrating 1 year of being with the GongLee Couple in Twitter or IG or here with the hashtags #02FirstAnniversary and/or #꽁이커플 ^^ Thank you! :heart:

EDIT: With recent concerns, I think it's best that we remember that we can ship, comment, tag, and spazz, but please do it responsibly. Don't forget that the kinds of fans that we are will reflect on Jonghyun and Seungyeon (even if they're not like that), so let's be careful of our actions. :blush:

It will be a good idea to do the hashtag but can we dont flood their personal IGs with this. Well... i can forsee issues with this. Like I said... i ship them to the galaxy and back but we shall celebrate it on our own personal IG or Twitter. Can we also spread the message around. I have seen the nasty comments and war of words between another idol's fans and shippers and let me tell you it is usually the female partner who will bear the brunt of the nasty words.Well the shippers arent exactly blameless either. Well.. probably you guys might think im a wet blanket but this is just my opinion

Archived