[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you guys noticed on the picture of LJH's friend birthday party that there are 4 ladies sitting on the right side hiding their faces while the picture was taken?I wonder who are they or do we know one of them esply the one wearing brown blouse?she might be someone we know....you know who im thinking.(delulu again)

@0Hana24 thank you for the info.I was really laughing hard like pabo when i learned that another JH's family member is following SY on IG.and this one is  JH's dearest, wow!our ship is sailing smoothly.thanks God!

Hey guys ! Just to update you on the contest :)

our entries are almost done and are on the finishing touches :)  Also, Seungyeon's birthday is coming up so we have to make her birthday trend... The hashtag to be used on her birthday is : #bearseungyeonday

let us give a lot of fighting spirit to the people who are working hard for the contest ! FIGHTING EVERYONE !!! Love love love :heart:

9 hours ago, sony7279 said:

I've saw it.. Oh my delulu.. Happy coming home, to meet cinderella...:w00t::blush:

Oh yeah! Kekeke... Just deluluing that he looks so happy because he will meet her as soon as he arrived home...for early 'private' birthday party since he has to leave the country on her birthday...aigoo my delulu..lol :D

1 hour ago, 0Hana24 said:

Oh yeah! Kekeke... Just deluluing that he looks so happy because he will meet her as soon as he arrived home...for early 'private' birthday party since he has to leave the country on her birthday...aigoo my delulu..lol :D

Agree. I wonder, after SY made JH so happy for his birthday, what would  he do/prepared for her birthday celebration for that early "private" bday party! Let's be happy delulu (or not) ! ;):lol::phew:

Hello Brownies,  I just want to share what I read on Yahoo Japan entertainment news, where JH was mentioned by Japanese artist called EDGE of LIFE.  They are a two-man unit.  Roughly translated below:

They debuted in 2014 and that year they were to perform in the music event called a-nation (a large outdoor music festival where many artists perform).  They really liked JH even before the event and were talking about that in their dressing room.  Then all of the sudden, the door opened and JH came into their room.  It happened to be that CNBLUE's room was next to theirs and JH overheard their conversation.  And there he was.  They talked about guitar techniques, mind-set toward their work, and so many other things.  They would like to repay him someday...

It just tells what a friendly and nice guy JH is.  :):):)

source: http://bylines.news.yahoo.co.jp/nakanishimasao/20160221-00054609/

Archived