[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Can someone help me?  I try some ways to mention but it didn't work.. is there a special thing to do before we mentioned someone in our post?

@NdyNdy25, to mention someone, you just need to type "@" in front of the name. However, this function is not the most reliable and there are times when you have to retype it again before it works.

Thanks everyone for sharing the beautiful preview photos and @Rowina for the translation. The BE couple's happiness is so contiguous. Just looking at the photos along made me smile and reading the translation, haha made me go warm and fuzzy. I trust you JH,you will say something that will blow SY and our minds away!

@dubustarlight, I loved what you wrote. So true about the imperfection and all. I always thought a couple being able to accept each other's flaws and work well together is the most beautiful thing. The BE couple is a good prime example of how a functional and loving relationship should be.  

P.S...No matter how you look at it, the BE couple hold each other so intimately. They must have crazy connection or they do a lot of behind the scene physical affection!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P.S. If Christian Grey has ripped jeans, Jonghyun has white shirts. Haha. SeungYeon was right, Jonghyun is hella hot with white shirt. Now Im blushing. Haha. ( sorry for the comparison, it was just a light bulb moment when watching Jonghyun being so sweet and romantic and I realized he was a possessive Taurus too) Haha. Take it easy lover boy. 

I am sorry guys, it was a long first post. Got excited. ;) :) Thank you for reading.

WELCOME ABOARD!! AND I LOVE YOUR COMPARISON.  ;) Mr. Grey sounds like Mr. Lee~

게임이 시작되고... 의외의 실력으로 다크호스 커플로 급부상하게 된 성규♡세영과 ‘티격태격’ 브로맨스 호흡을 자랑한 씨엔블루 민혁♡정신! 꽁이부부 역시 결혼식 주인공답게 종현은 승연을 번쩍 들어 안고 가뿐하게 림보를 통과해 모두의 이목을 집중시켰다. 그리고 모두가 주목한 커플, 씨엔블루 용화♡국주는 무사히 림보를 통과했을지?
The game had started..... Sunggyu and Seyoung who became a dark hourse! Minhyuk and Jungsin who showed squabble brover teamwork! Gongee couple  also got attention from all that JH lifted SY up  and passed through limbo easily. and...the couple who had focused on, "YH and GJ" might be able to pass through the limbo?

‘림보게임’에 이어 업그레이드 된 여름 휴가비를 걸고 ‘지압판 2인3각 레이스 게임’을 하는데... 곡소리가 절로 나는(?) 지압판 위에서 인정사정 볼 것 없는 게임을 벌인 꽁이 부부와 하객들! ‘여름 휴가비’는 어떤 커플에게 돌아갔을지? 오는 25일(토) 오후 4시 55분 방송.
The upgraded game from limbo for the summer vacation bonus was "a Three--legged race" on the acupressure plate... Guests and Gongee couple had pitiless game on the acupressure plate which makes people scream. Which couple took the prize(bonus for the summer vacation!?

Thanks for translating!

So rude, what kind of guests try to best their hosts at their own wedding! :D:P Obviously they should be "unintentionally intentionally" losing to the bride and groom! 

Really hope Jongyeon won and we can watch them travel abroad again -- so many wonderful moments when they're in foreign environments by themselves (e.g Japan), without the worry of the next day's schedules to worry about :)

A few more pictures, including a few larger resolution ones, from DC Gall --

3cPp7Z1.png 

IXCWhcC.png

RV6hVel.png

rLB3VV2.png

pmdhX52.png

0uivDOO.png

Hi brownies this is my first time posting i hav been on this thread for mny mths but only brave enough to create account recently so happy that everybody can share n discuss here i am loving it.....i have been watching wgm since season longtime ago but never been so attached to a couple like Jongyeon they r a perfect match really wish they are real i have been watching their episodes again n again everyday without fail is part of my daily routine Ottoke i am so in love with them...... i was wondering where can we find the preview text from MBC every week when they post? Happy friday all brownies from all around the world.I am so excited 1 more day n its Saturday!!

Welcome aboard! 

The previews, in Korean, are always indexed by the Naver news search engine. Most of the articles are duplicates of the same press releases put out by MBC. Alternately, the MBC WGM website usually posts the previews, but they are often shorter with fewer pictures, which is quite strange for the official site :P 

The best bet for the latest news and previews might just be visit to this thread religiously, like many of us do, as we have many very reliable members who keep us updated :wub:

Guest dubustarlight

Can someone help me?  I try some ways to mention but it didn't work.. is there a special thing to do before we mentioned someone in our post?

@NdyNdy25, to mention someone, you just need to type "@" in front of the name. However, this function is not the most reliable and there are times when you have to retype it again before it works.

Thanks everyone for sharing the beautiful preview photos and @Rowina for the translation. The BE couple's happiness is so contiguous. Just looking at the photos along made me smile and reading the translation, haha made me go warm and fuzzy. I trust you JH,you will say something that will blow SY and our minds away!

@dubustarlight, I loved what you wrote. So true about the imperfection and all. I always thought a couple being able to accept each other's flaws and work well together is the most beautiful thing. The BE couple is a good prime example of how a functional and loving relationship should be.  

Hello brownies, a new JongYeon fan here. After 60 years of backreading in this thread I decided to join in the fun. Lol. I am a YongSeo / CNBLUE fan for years now. After Yongseo, I decided not to watch WGM anymore because I always felt like nothing will give me the same feels I had with them. But then, JongYeon happened and after a week of JongYeon WGM marathon I am back to Soompi again. 

As a CNBLUE fan, if I find Yonghwa the most charismatic esp.live onstage, Jonghyun is the one who gives the mysterious vibe. Even on their early years, their appearances in WGM back in 2010-2011, even though he was the most quiet one, he stands out. Maybe because, he's the most good-looking of them (well at least for me lol) and he has always been effortlessly HOT. 

Never in my wildest dream did I consider Jonghyun to be a part of WGM, because well its a variety show. Jonghyun in a variety show and WGM to top it, does not compute. Haha. So imagine my surprise when I discovered just last week that he's a part of this virtual marriage show. I cant believe that the quirky, mysterious, quiet guitarist has a romantic bone in his body. Haha. He was acting so sweet and romantic towards a very pretty lady. Watching him all giddy and lovestruck, my brain cant handle. Lol. Did he change that much during my fangirling hiatus? Am i watching the same Lee Jong hyun? Haha. But then, I realized, this is always been him, a romantic at heart, those songs he wrote was enough proof. And I am happy that we have WGM as a platform to know him better. Because I swear, I am seeing him now in a different light. :)

I admit, I know nothing about SeungYeon, never heard of her so it was a fresh start, no prejudice, it was a clean slate for me with this young lady. But boy, I cant help but fall in love with her the more I get to know her. She is just so sweet and charming, and thoughtful and honest and very humble too. Jonghyun was right, she just gets prettier and prettier the more you see her. She has this appeal that reminds me so much of Shin Min Ah. Innocent charm and oozing sex appeal.

I think JongYeon is a perfect match. They just complement each other. Their personalities just click right with each other. We are not watching perfect people doing perfect things together. But rather two imperfect individuals who has personalities that complement or compensate with/the imperfections of each other. They understand their partner's quirks and weaknesses as much as they appreciate and feel proud with their partners strengths. And it is lovely to watch.

Yes, I am a JongYeon shipper, a fan of these two amazing artists but not a blind one. I can recognize their flaws, but this is what makes them relatable. Oh, they're humans too. I am not watching a drama afterall, they are not drama characters that's written by some writers to be perfect for the fantasy of the viewers. They are real people doing their thing thing in reel time. They make me happy, watching them together makes me giddy. I dont know how much is real between these two, but I am going to bet my money again with these couple( after YongSeo). I am strapping my seatbelt for sure because I am with you guys for the long ride. I am looking forward to spazzing with you guys. To JongYeon and Brownies all over the world. :) 

P.S. If Christian Grey has ripped jeans, Jonghyun has white shirts. Haha. SeungYeon was right, Jonghyun is hella hot with white shirt. Now Im blushing. Haha. ( sorry for the comparison, it was just a light bulb moment when watching Jonghyun being so sweet and romantic and I realized he was a possessive Taurus too) Haha. Take it easy lover boy. 

I am sorry guys, it was a long first post. Got excited. ;) :) Thank you for reading.

Thumbs up! Totally relate to what you mentioned about them complementing and understanding each other's flaws and quirks 

Okay. This new format of soompi is kinda tricky. I cant figure it out how to @ or quote reply. Im sorry I am no techie. Haha. I dont even know if this post will make sense or reply at the right person. Thank you for the replies guys, i read it all just cant figure out just yet how to reply properly. 

"The BE couple is a good prime example of how a functional and loving relationship should be.  "- This I agree 100%. What I love the most about them is that they are honest people. Honest with themselves and with each other. Honest with what they feel. They don't need to tip-toe around each other or read between the lines, when they talk they really communicate and its just lovely to watch. It makes me blush sometimes how transparent they are. This is their charm as a couple but I think it is also what makes them vulnerable. They are not too conscious about image and celebrity status, and just do what they want to do like ordinary couple. 

CNBLUE 4th JP album will be released on 9/30

OT: CNBLUE gonna have new album to be released in Sept 2015. JH will have pack schedule end of the year.  So far CNBLUE Japan's concert schedule announced to be held in Nov & Dec 2015. Waiting for Asia Tour concert schedule in HK, Taiwan, China ... kekeke.

CNBLUE 4th JP album will be released on 9/30

OT: CNBLUE gonna have new album to be released in Sept 2015. JH will have pack schedule end of the year.  So far CNBLUE Japan's concert schedule announced to be held in Nov & Dec 2015. Waiting for Asia Tour concert schedule in HK, Taiwan, China ... kekeke.

so our couple must filming every week in August and Sept so the footages can cover 4 months wgm episodes... :D 

1 day filming can cover 3 episodes so lets hope our couple can stay for 1 year or at least Dec....

I think SY will film 6FD in the middle of episodes...   

@Rowina Thank you for your LTE translation, very much appreciated :) 

@dubustarlight a very warm welcome for you, i'd love that you tend to write a lot, i love reading insightful post :)

@freelyruth wow, JH schedule is really gonna hectic. If we follow the WGM format, probably uri couple should end their "virtual" stint by october. Not to mention, SY would be busy shooting the SFD.Sigh.. That would be difficult to film WGM then. But i hope that JH and SY would be able to squeeze in between. And ah, then the absense might grow the heart more fonder :) Anyway, JH is the guy who said that being busy is not the excuse to date, so even when he's busy, he should be able to date ;)

@Rowina thank you for your amazing translations. You really keep us so up-to-date on the news releases because of your timely input.

I wish I could comment more on the discussion over yesterday and today but work has been crazy busy for me. Hopefully I can take a little time tonight to join in and also watch the live broadcast tomorrow. We have guests in the evening but I want to be able to watch my darlings on WGM. In the meantime I'm reading stuff here in the thread and thoroughly enjoying all the pics and info. Really looking forward to their intimate, couple time! :wub: The pics of them from that segment look gorgeous! I love how they are looking at each other. The smiles, the slight shyness...the proximity! They are hip to hip aren't they? GAH! :D /sigh/

Ok, off I go for lunch now and then more work. Keep spazzing, my fellow brownies! :D And spazz for me too, hehe. I'll join the fun as soon as I can. ;) 

I really love SY..love her for holding onto that unfulfilled wish. She really needs to claim her prize for winning the beer drinking contest. And JH better make it special, after all that should have gained interest by now. 

I wont be able to watch tomorrow's episode live but I trust how my fellow brownies are being to excited to fill us in with the current happenings. Please do update this thread with infos, pics, gifs and videos of tomorrow's episode as real time as possible. 

Let's put our seatbelts on brownies and make sure to enjoy this helluva kind ride!!!

CNBLUE 4th JP album will be released on 9/30. It will include songs focused on stories of various colours.

CNBLUE Arena TOUR ~ Be A Supernova ~ will tour through 5 different cities in Japan, performing 9 concerts.

11/3 - Nagano Big Hat (Nagano)

11/5-6 - Yoyogi National Stadium 1st Gymnasium (Tokyo)

11/12-13 - Nihon Gaishi (Aichi)

11/15 - SunDome Fukui (Fukui)

11/25-26 - Osaka Jo Hall (Osaka)

12/3 - Nippon Budokan (Tokyo)

CNBlue Asia/China Tour concert: Sept-Nov. 5 concerts in Beijing, Shanghai, Taiwan, HK OR Macau, and 1 more country to be announced.

&

Coming soon Cnblue Korean comeback should be in AUGUST..

So NO rest for Jonghyun...

Huhu..a bit bittersweet..on one hand we have cnb cb and japan new album..on the other less filming time for jy wgm..

Jh gonna be so busy with cons and promotions..lets hope they are able to be each other's energy and continue doing what they love to do..

For me..its alright if they dont meet often as long as they still continue wgm..

CKqmMBNVEAAymDp.jpg

CKqmMEMVAAAoUmC.jpg

CKqmMEFUwAEZn0U.jpg

Cr: http://blog.naver.com/encloe9111/220430106579

Gong Seung Yeon and CNBLUE′s Lee Jong Hyun Share First Dance

After a wild wedding ceremony with their guests, CNBLUE′s Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon will finally have some time to themselves.

On the upcoming July 25 broadcast of MBC′s We Got Married, upon seeing Gong Seung Yeon in her after party dress, Lee Jong Hyun reportedly didn′t hold back with the compliments. 

32478888.jpg

Lee Jong Hyun also took the opportunity to play the ′kiss wish card′ he earned at their previous baseball game date, leading Gong Seung Yeon to playfully offer him her cheek.

The couple also shared a romantic first dance, during which, according to production staff, Lee Jong Hyun did something unexpected that took Gong Seung Yeon by surprise. 

All will be revealed on July 25, so be sure to tune in!

Credit: MWAVE

Archived