[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Hey all, just wanna share that I'm taking this class called "Interpersonal Communications" right now, and for our big, final paper, we have to analyze an interpersonal relationship between two people or characters from any TV show... and I picked JY. Now, I just have to be able to write 25;30 pages solely about this couple... I didn't think this through! Hahaha. Either way, this will be entertaining...

I think you will have an easy time with this!!!!!! Just listing the key points and subjects you learned in class and grab the examples and analysis of "what they did". If you have been watching as diligently as I think you have 25 - 30 college formatted pages will be a BREEZE!!! :D 

Is this what he looks like NOW?   Holy shoot ....!!!! That's an awesome photo, yes indeed...and AWESOME photo!  (recognize the wedding sunglasses!!!) 

"That's a real summer rain coming"

EDIT: I realized his arms look more buffed than before...is this a recent picture...is he working out? ;) .....{his back} :D 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So mbc really havent published the unaired scene for our couple but have for the other 2??so unfair

:angry: its not enough that they like to cut our couple screen time short..

This week is not our turn to watch the unaired scene. They make a pattern like just two couple that have unaired scene each week. This week is for two new couples, next week will have one video of our jongyeon couple, and we will see two unaired scene the week after. You can check it by date when their released the unseen.

Guest cassiejon

GREAT TUESDAY TO EVERY BROWNIE AROUND THE GLOBE!

Let's spread the honeybee love and maintain the positive vibe in this thread. I'd like to put my two cents on the recent happening in the thread but nah never mind.. All I know is that I'm here because being here gives me some dose of daily happiness. No more, no less. As what a famous Tagalog line said, "Bawal ang sad. Dapat happy." In English, "Being sad is prohibited. (We) should be happy." (LOL literal translation). We've lost some of our good writers, translators, analyzers, and etc. but I'm hoping that this won't stop us from continuing what we've begun. And I'm hoping that if we've lost a bunch of good people prolly there'll be a bunch coming our way too. Aja! Kkk~

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

QUESTION : Is there an unaired clip from the recent episode? I'm expecting a "no" though. But. But. Whyyyyyyyy~

#OT : Hello kababayans!! :D

Hi kabayan! I'm a previous lurker here and only posted a few lines before but I really enjoyed this thread since day 1.  Good to know there are a lot of Pinoys here supporting our BEE couple. 

Guest happybrownie

Let me share this... big thanks to the originator! :)Enjoy...

Hello Brownies!

[DRAFT] WGM JONGHYUN & SEUNGYEON (EP.18)

cr.moccahanzel/gong-e

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5AMNFgcEYee5dc6Q0N

test... am i in?

Yes, you are in! Are you the famous gong-e subber? Welcome!

Sorry - soompi decided to merge my posts into one ....

In regards to unaired scenes, I wished there was one or more for 02 couple. However, the segment was 02 this week was about 23 mins (BEST would probably know better). I am not sure about other couples and I was not around to time them. MBC usually tries to be fair and the time for each couple including unaired scenes should be about the same. Like some of you, I wished to know what Se Young said in her speech for SY since she is her closest friend. I guess whatever that was said was too private for us viewers! Yes, I am looking forward to this Sat based on the preview clip and I am lowering my expectation because we have not seen any of their games but I like to see their romantic waltz or dance more than the games part. Lol.

Also, I was rewatching 279 BEST subs version and during the baseball unaired part while she was putting on the sunscreen, she comments on how soft his skin was. JH also says something along the lines of "shh you are saying something without thinking" make me think about the things they do off camera. hahaa. Did anyone else notice that?

Such a cute scene -- My most memorable was in the BRI when SY is having much too much fun describing the scenario :P 

It's not very flattering, but it's adorable how her eye twitched/winked as she couldn't control her amusement...

TgEtjBA.png

1JaTyXq.gif

Guest GongEEngsub

Yes. I am gong-e, but not famous. Sorry. Lol. Just another fan (atic), coming out of long hibernation.

:)

Hmm..interesting. Is JH wearing his wedding band in the picture? SY is really breathe-taking beautiful in the premier. I am so in love with this couple. They are made in heaven, presented to us in WGM. We are so lucky!

I think its an old photo girl..summet sonic 2014:D

Guest GongEEngsub

Yes. I am gong-e, but not famous. Sorry. Lol. Just another fan (atic), coming out of long hibernation.

this was supposupposedsupposupposedto tag under happybrownie...sorry. getting used to it.

So mbc really havent published the unaired scene for our couple but have for the other 2??so unfair

:angry: its not enough that they like to cut our couple screen time short..

This week is not our turn to watch the unaired scene. They make a pattern like just two couple that have unaired scene each week. This week is for two new couples, next week will have one video of our jongyeon couple, and we will see two unaired scene the week after. You can check it by date when their released the unseen.

Is it an MBC policy to release only 2 couple's unaired scenes? Will it affect them much if they release for all 3 couples? I seriously don't understand the implication. Coz it affects us terribly!!!

Guest AoiYagami

Such a cute scene -- My most memorable was in the BRI when SY is having much too much fun describing the scenario :P 

It's not very flattering, but it's adorable how her eye twitched/winked as she couldn't control her amusement...

I like to think that she knew about how soft it was prior to that interaction. HAHAHA

Archived