[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wilddove

I just notice watched again preview that wedding party looks like some episode Running Man:lol:

In this picture SY looks like she have not any makeup...

SY loves dewy luminous makeup look.......  I really like her look when she went to JH's concert.... she looked like a completely different person from what we usually see in WGM's episodes.....

Guest rinrintae

our baby bear has perfect legs,,,, she is like a doll... so pretty with twinkling battery operated eyes...maybe that eyes has a power to suck her husband....ohh where can i buy those eyes..

she is very sexy now... no wonder his husband was so happy when she change her clothes,,, 

he wants that dress worn only for him...not for everybody...

those IGs have meaning... lol we can read it now

seungyeon with a flower ( jonghyun is the flower she is taking care of it)

her puppy qouted " why do i miss u sooo much?( when they did not see each other for many days)

his video in the gym... telling her wife im ready to show you my muscular back

singing lost stars

those clouds..... hehehe we are like FBI's now or shall i call us F bee I's

well thanks for this couple... showing us that how love  should be....

if that's the case.......

I FEEL LIKE THEY'RE DATING FOR REALLLLLL GAAAAHHSHSHSH :w00t:

Guest safwana17

so jungshin and minhyuk is also at the premiere,they can say hi to sister in law and maybe later they all could go together to meet Jonghyun :w00t:

CKWx0LhUAAANPki_zpsifx5xjjj.jpg

CKWrLuPUsAAuu1y_zpsmzb7hhen.jpg

Guest arfarahmy

I have this "fantasies" for the next week episode..!

When JH ask: "Should I do my wish (kiss) now?"

SY give her cheek for JH (SY wants JH to kiss her cheek)

then suddenly JH grab her face and kiss her lips!!:wub:

*PS: I'm sorry if you guys don' t understand.. because my english were not good..ㅜㅡㅜ 미안..

HAHAHA WE CAN ONLY HOPE :lol:

BTW, I'm not a 100% sure about this, but in this scene, what Jonghyun actually was: "Should I listen to (your) wish?" and our Seungyeon-ie turned her head in response.

Your English is just fine and you rock. ❤

CKWzJzaUwAAEvwy.jpg

So much feels. How am I supposed to wait till Saturday?

Guest kimmmm1234

6/28 The Fact (http://m.tf.co.kr/read/sunday/1542074.htm#cb)

GSY, newbie with hidden qualifications. As a newbie, actress GSY’s appearance has shattered prejudices with true sincerity as demonstrated through her abundant views on acting.

WGM 4’s GSY “Because there is no script, it is fascinating”

Actress GSY (22) from her CV is shown to have entered her 3rd year since her public debut. It was only recently that she formally gained recognition from the public. Some people will have simultaneously with labels such as “newbie” and “one shot to fame”. But her one shot to fame had actually took a long time where she took step by step silently.

“They think that the reason why I came out of nowhere suddenly was because I had a background sponsor, and I had actually seen such comments. It was nothing like that. Up till now, I have gone through over 100 competitive auditions, to be able to be selected in SBS’s HITTG and MBC’s WGM. I had also spent a long time as a trainee, so it is not the case that it is a “one shot to fame”.

Unpretentious, keen-witted charm was the reason why GSY passed the audition for SBS’s HITTG, with her voice and obvious charm.

Recently, during the Fact’s reporting team meeting with GSY, she expressed that although HITTG has concluded its run, but the excitement she has for the filming site is still there. Her next work is scheduled to be broadcasted in October, SBS’s Wednesday/Thursday Drama Six Flying Dragons, from script reading to the final production every step is filled with happiness for her.

“ The reality that HITTG has ended isn’t there yet. During the audition, I read the script for “Temptation”, and had a lot of emotion in my voice projection, so I passed the audition”. Unlike other 20-somethings, she caught attention because she read out her lines thoroughly unpretentious. “It is said that this unpretentious, keen-witted charm was very likable. Now the heavy burden that “I have to do well for the next work” is there. Even though it is as such, I am happy.”

Introverted personality

GSY expressed that she has her worries too but she is the type to endure them alone.

In the drama, GSY played the role of Seo Bom’s sister Seo Neori. Seo Bom was able to upgrade her status through her marriage with the son of a conglomerate, and so she was a character that struggled a lot because while she was jealous and envious she had also wanted to gain her chance through using Seo Bom. Although she was not an antagonist, the audience did not like her.

“On site, when I read the script, I often heard people say “Seo Bom, be more sensible”. Seo Bom’s position is understandable. No matter what, for a good opportunity to suddenly present itself will lead to confusion. Just like Seo Bom, easy going and not feminine enough. My personality is such that I forget things right away. Originally I am more introverted, but when performing it changes. As for other aspects, Seo Bom is speaks whatever is on her mind, and the fact that she doesn’t beat around the bush is enviable. If something is troubling me, I am the type to keep it to myself”.

What was the reason for becoming an actor? The dream of being on stage. GSY habours the dream of standing on stage under the camera lights and around a team of staff.

Although GSY is introverted, after starting her activities in the entertainment industry has taken more initiative. Passing the audition during her sixth year of elementary school, she took a camera test without knowing what she was in for when signing up with an entertainment company. With one leg in, her dreams to become an artist was cultivated, and although she was still young the desire to walk down this path was strong.

“ When I stood on the stage during the youth best competition, although I was young, but having been applauded for, I was happy. Although I was preparing to become a singer but changed paths to become an actor. With the cameras in front of me, and being surrounded by staffs, and to be able to stand on a prepared stage, hearing ‘ready, action’ and under the camera lights, all these filled left me with a lot of dreams”.

GSY’s real ideal type? GSY suggested that sincere and a guy with a sense of responsibility is her ideal type.

GSY’s name cannot be mentioned apart from WGM season 4. As a new actress the fact that she was selected for WGM, had brought about a lot of talk and gossip, as such her every response was especially careful. Even though it is such, the harmonious atmosphere on site and her good mood cannot be concealed.

“ I thought there would be a script, but there isn’t so it is fascinating. Previously I did not know how it would turn out. I am stiff and not eloquent, depending on the kind of people I am with I am different. My real ideal type? Not really looking for any specific qualities. Just someone who takes his job seriously and isn’t lazy. As for physical appearances, I hope it would be a guy with thicker eyebrows.” 

GSY’s remaining mission. GSY has a lot of hopes for acting and is determined to challenge it proactively.

GSY expressed that just like current SBS’s Wednesday/Thursday Drama “Mask” Sooae, her dream is to play a character with two personalities. Through her success with HITTG she is successfully moving along the path of an actor, just like what she has shared, compared to being burdened, she has the mindset of challenging things.

“Before being part of HITTG, the path of an actor was particularly hard, if it really did not work out I also had backup plans. If I really could not become an actor, I would have gone to work in a studio. Once I had a goal, the desire also grew. I have great ambitions to become an actor and want to do well, giving my all. I am only proud of the fact that I am honest towards it. With what I can do, I am challenging things with a positive mindset.”

-end-

Guest kimmmm1234

Dear @kimmmm1234

Thank you so much for your translation. You have made a lot of SY's fans happy with her positive interviews. 

Aw, you're welcome. Her fans deserve to be happy! Now i have more motivation to translate the rest of her articles... 

Guest safwana17

I translated latest JH ig with drank uncle Google and this is what I got

쉘 은 진심으로 수행
일부의 경우, 사람들을 만나

죄송합니다, 저쩌구 ... ^^ ;; 사진 은 늦은 밤 깜짝 syeotdamyeon 를보고

Shell is sincerely done
In some cases, meet people

Sorry, blah ... ^^ ;; Photos are watching late-night surprise syeotdamyeon

Can anyone make sense of what he is saying

Guest guitarpick851

Do husks sincerely
What if , you meet someone

Photo syeotdamyeon surprised to see late at night Sorry, blah ... ^^ ;;

from google translate

what if his wife will meet someone  tonight?????  bwa hahaha

Do husks sincerely
What if , you meet someone

Photo syeotdamyeon surprised to see late at night Sorry, blah ... ^^ ;;

from google translate

what if his wife will meet someone  tonight?????  bwa hahaha

maybe he saw the photo of his wife attending the preview?/ o my gawd...

Guest iheartpororo92

쉘 은 진심으로 수행
일부의 경우, 사람들을 만나

Shell is sincerely done

Whenever you meet someone, meet them by your sincere self, not just by your shell. 

I am sorry if there is someone shocked by this photo.

translated by: BANANA on Twitter

Guest rinrintae

I have this "fantasies" for the next week episode..!

When JH ask: "Should I do my wish (kiss) now?"

SY give her cheek for JH (SY wants JH to kiss her cheek)

then suddenly JH grab her face and kiss her lips!!:wub:

*PS: I'm sorry if you guys don' t understand.. because my english were not good..ㅜㅡㅜ 미안..

HAHAHA WE CAN ONLY HOPE :lol:

BTW, I'm not a 100% sure about this, but in this scene, what Jonghyun actually was: "Should I listen to (your) wish?" and our Seungyeon-ie turned her head in response.

Your English is just fine and you rock. ❤

So much feels. How am I supposed to wait till Saturday?

huhu tysm~♡ 

Guest safwana17

쉘 은 진심으로 수행
일부의 경우, 사람들을 만나

Shell is sincerely done

Whenever you meet someone, meet them by your sincere self, not just by your shell. 

Who is he talking about? Really curious:huh: . JH is in his deep mood again. Thank you for sharing.

쉘 은 진심으로 수행
일부의 경우, 사람들을 만나

Shell is sincerely done

i think he mention about sy attend the movie premiere which is minhyuk and jungsin also attend....i think he just support her not too shy ,, and he so shocked with her photo cause she is so beautiful with that simple outfit..

Guest rinrintae

쉘 은 진심으로 수행
일부의 경우, 사람들을 만나

Shell is sincerely done

??? What?? Is he in bad mood ㅜㅡㅜ

Dont think he is in a bad mood. He has posted such quotes before. Remember that 6 principles of life he has posted before. I somehow feel it is meant to encourage someone hehe. I take it as him telling people to be their own selves when they meet other people... to be natural and not to put on a shell or a front.

She does look pretty. Her simplicity is alluring. 

Archived