[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have to wait it out till the raw or the JY raw cut comes out to relax and watch in full...but thank you my fellow brownies for posting all these goodies. I kept hearing sounds of excitement but missed key moments because my net couldn't quite handle the stream...all these pics are making my day! :D

Also, think about it...whether because of the game or not, SY kissed his cheek several times. This is not the car kiss where they were both nervous and it took them a few minutes to get around to it. She just did it now...a few times too! And he kissed her shoulder...I think more kisses and some WGM appropriate sexy times are on the way...

OMG did I see a slow dance in the preview?!? :w00t: And that was not the wedding. it looked like it was later on...at night. OMG OMG OMG. I need to sit down...if you hear a loud sound, that's me collapsing...don't worry. :w00t:

tumblr_n5kh14JNjE1smcbm7o1_400.gif

That was a really fun wedding!! Especially when Choa was singing for them..LOL

Ah. also when YH and Gukjoo started to sing.....hahahahaha glad that the guests were also having fun lol xD

As Choa explains the rules, what's with JH's expressions :P

SY, logically, looks to JH for a reaction, but encounters this...:lol:

YxyrfMb.png

@mackey I just saw a bit and only a little of what looked like a couple slow dance for our darlings. And it looks so romantic and intimate. I am trying not to pass out here...failing miserably. I think I might have made noises that sounded like a half strangled cat just now! 

@pre our JH is such a goofball. Gosh these two babies. :D 

I' m at work right now and it drove me kinda crazy when I can't access the streaming sites earlier.. It's either blocked or needs a flash player which an Ipad doesnt have... So thankful for all the screencaps and photos.. Can't wait to for the raw to come out... :blink:

Guest Hickk

That was a GREAT front hug in the preview....holy....!!!!!!!!!

And her dress.....LOVE IT!!! 

Uggghhh I have to wait a week for thattttt   TT_____TT

Who was leading that dance? Seemed like JH? I did not expect he knows how to slow dance.

@mackey I just saw a bit and only a little of what looked like a couple slow dance for our darlings. And it looks so romantic and intimate. I am trying not to pass out here...failing miserably. I think I might have made noises that sounded like a half strangled cat just now! 

LOL!!! I laughed outloud ...and it's 2:00am ....and I'm the only one awake ...and I'm not going to sleep anytime soon because I'm hoping someone knows how to grab that preview so I can watch it again! 

Guest district_BEC

Did JH ask before kissing again :P 

People...that was not JUST a slow dance in the preview ...it was a NOTE BOOK style slow dance ~

WERE THEY IN THE STREETS TOO?! :w00t:

-- 

oh nope mah bad.. that place still looks like the wedding reception area..

oh can i just say... her neckline is SOOOO PRETTYY...i wanna marry it... Jesus Christ.. what is not pretty about this girl? 

Archived