[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sloooow week.

OT: Seems like some BOICE who have no interest in WGM will be watching this week just to see CNBLUE/Yonghwa. I hope our couple will be extra lovey dovey just to give those fans a big shock, lol. *Prays*

LOL, just the thought of it gives me a lot of satisfaction! ;)

We've got past the analytical Tuesday but now its the midweek slump. Aigoo. Y'know I'm kinda sad that they release the deleted scenes on the same day now and not midweek...now we don't get our midweek fix. Maybe they should release deleted scenes on both days? ;) Greedy brownie that I am...hehe.

just rest for today and tomorrow brownies.... enjoy selftime with friends and, family...

because on friday and saturday we will spazzing+typing+speculation+analysis......like crazy... 

but... DON'T TOO MUCH THINKING :D 

JUST ENJOY DRINKING HONEY....:wub:

Guest Choco1Luv

Is it true SY brought sneaker for JH second nuna? her IG @lovebio.bella

올케 = SY :wub: that's how she called SY

Guest lexx94_stv

cr: 111@_eyeship

JH's noona : sneakers that sis in law bought for me >.<

Aww seems the whole family really approves of SY like for real. JH do what you gotta do (if you haven't yet that is):wub:

Remember The Miracle........

SqTUjj890qw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0  Your had me at hello....

Image result for Lee Jong Hyun & Gong SeungYeon       Love changes everything, even who we are.....

Image result for Lee Jong Hyun & Gong SeungYeon    You take my breath away........th?&id=JN.loJCuynLYkLC2pa7FqE%2b4w&w=300 Your my favorite onion.......th?&id=JN.0QVJv0p0j0iG6nCVpbYxaA&w=300&h I love that moment just before a kiss......th?&id=JN.y19ucfLFC1kxxYvK9Pfptg&w=300&h I love it best when I am taking care of you......UMHMurcFyw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0& Life is a song love is the music........th?&id=JN.yp2YCRY21F5Vf90Y18CknQ&w=300&h Because of you I am a better me......              

Image result for Lee Jong Hyun & Gong SeungYeon        This will remind you, that your mine....th?&id=JN.qFiw5YnGM9R8xhnUoR3p7Q&w=300&h   Two steps back and one step forward.....th?&id=JN.HgoPeJvNpEKOit4COPZKag&w=300&h I wish time would stop and we were alone.....

To be continued.......   where there is great love there are always MIRACLES.......:wub::wub:

Special thanks & credit to the writers & photos shown here.....

i have been thinking about it since their busan trip: SY and 2nd SIL might have met before back in seoul, JH might have introduced them.

- they really look close to each other and they even touch each others's hand or shoulder from time to time

- SY knows her shoe size

- SIL might also know SY's size based on the slippers that she prepared

- they made eye contact as soon as they saw each other and looked like they were actually about to hug but ended up shaking hands instead, probably realized there are cameras

- seems like SIL knows about SY's hanbok and gayageum present to JH and did not look surprised at all when SY excused herself to go to prepare

if these are true, it means they really can and they do meet each other outside of filming WGM!!!:w00t::wub:

SY is a really thoughtful girl. She is detailed in her preparation. That means she made the effort to find out his sister's shoe size etc.

JH's 2nd noona is really pretty and she gives off this sweet and kind vibe. I hope fans didnt bombard her with too many qns. 

Guest kimmmm1234

*one of my personal favorites of SY interviews, enjoy! for her last question, I was like "?? you're not serious...on..horror haha". love her! 

6/14 Ten Asia (http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/555765#cb)

GSY, Those splendid past 7 years that had crystallized the present me

Some people see her as a celebrity that shot to fame. From SBS drama HITTG to MBC variety program WGM, some people have also said being part of a well-received television drama and a variety program that casts the hottest and most popular stars, she is only receiving attention because of the luck she had with her unexpected appearance. Yet for 7 whole years, GSY had spent her teenage years completely and entirely in a big entertainment company as a trainee, and experienced a period of relatively long time training. Going through 2 auditions a day, for over several hundred auditions did she finally manage to secure HITTG and WGM and achieve the simultaneous result and pull, concretizing her position at the top of the most anticipated rookies this year. Revealing a child-like smile while walking into the photo studio, compared to her role of Seo Neo-ri in HITTG who struggles between reality and ideal, GSY is more reserved, but at the same time she appears to be full of inner determination and is resolute and bold.

Q: Your first long drama HITTG has concluded its run with good reviews.

A: We started during the winter, now that it has ended its almost summer. The first time I entered the studio, it was icy and cold, unknowingly 3 seasons went by. It wasn’t easy to go through each step in the process, but having seen seniors and juniors who when met with unprecedented circumstances were unaffected, I think I learnt a lot. 

Q: Like other characters in HITTG, Seo Neori is a character that changed a lot during the first part and towards the end.

A: In the beginning, Neo-ri’s was very uneasy inside. I think she is similar to the average 20-something, there are a lot of ways that it cuts both ways. Reaching the core point(of the drama), would also result in finding the moment of Neo-ri’s change. The lines from other people always said, “Neo-ri, when are you going to become more sensible?’ towards the latter part it seems she started to present a more mature side. I also made a lot of comparisons between myself and her, and as Neo-ri I also started to reflect. From another perspective, it can also be said that Neo-ri represented the wavering 20-something kids.

Q: Is GSY similar to Seo Neo-ri on the aspect of being a “wavering 20-something”?

A: I feel that although I am very happy now, but I also have a lot of worries and there are a lot of things I need to overcome (haha). Because I really want to do well. Really want to perform well, although I am excited that I am able to chance upon this opportunity, but also have a lot of worries if I am able to do well or not. But you must tire and suffer while you’re in your 20s, only that way will it be better and easier when you are in the 30s and 40s right?

Q: I heard that in order to prepare for the character you had actually enrolled in an announcer academy and even went to work part time in a sandwich shop.

A: I thought of a lot of friends who were preparing to begin their jobs. In reality I also sough the advice of a friend who was preparing to become an announcer, so I felt that a lot of things corresponded (with real life). During my free time, I would attend the announcer academy, also for a scene in the drama during my free time I went to work part time in a sandwich shop.

Q: In order to elevate her status, at the start she was determined to try anything in the start but in the end she chose to pursue her ideal boyfriend. How would Neo-ri live on from here?

A: Whether it is Neo-ri, or her boyfriend as a part of society and fulfilling her own personal mission, I think she will probably live well. When gathered with people she seems happy. Although Neo-ri did not throw away all her greed, but those things are also slowly disappearing.

Q: If GSY were Seo Neo-ri, what would she have chosen?

A: I respect Neo-ri’s choice. I think she would have arrived at that conclusion after experiencing various things and mulling over it for a period, and it is a judgment that is completely in her interest.

Q: Heard that the selection process for HITTG was very competitive.

A: There were a lot of new actors that auditioned. 5 in a team at a time, so about 100 people. The audition started at 10pm, the interviewer in charge for my university admission test, Director Ahn Pan Seok actually still remembered me. He said to me, ‘that time you left a very strong impression’, shocking me.

Q: Heard that you seem to have an affinity with Kim Kwon who plays the role of your boyfriend.

A: We attended the same performing class in the past. When thinking of that time we talked about, ‘when will we be able to perform’ and went through our lines together, it was interesting and once more I felt that as expected there is such a thing as affinity.

Q: In addition to your drama, you also gained a lot of public attention while being part of MBC WGM as well. You are really careful about WGM right?

A: Because by itself WGM is a really popular program haha. I have also heard that there are also quite a lot malicious comments that come along (with its popularity). The fans have even helped to donate, so I feel really grateful.

Q: Has things gotten more comfortable between you and LJH who is coupled as your partner?

A: We are much closer. Although we first met in the program, but while filming it doesn't feel like a job but more like we’re out having fun. Thinking of giving my effort to try as long as we are able to film. It is fun because I am able to do things that I was not able to do before oppa.

Q: Curious if between you both if sometimes you talk about stuff related to performing.

A: Because oppa also wants to perform so with regards to what have we filmed, how did the filming go, how’s the atmosphere on site etc. we share with each other a lot of stuff related to performing.

Q: Your teenage years was spent in a big entertainment company (SM) as a trainee.

A: I started in the first year of junior high, and so I was a trainee for about 7 years. I had probably lived and worked even harder than my peers during my teenage years. I have regrets that I should have enjoyed my teenage years but was not able to do so. After school, I went straight to the practice room to train, went home to sleep and then went to school the next day… It was spent like that. But while performing I look back and also feel, I think ‘I think I was really well-behaved’ and and ‘my time was not wasted’ thoughts like that. 

Q: Then when you see your sister currently in cable TV’s Mnet’s ‘sixteen’ (Yoo Jung Yeon) it must feel really different from other people right?

A: I cried after reading the note my sister left for me. While watching ‘Sixteen’ with Jung-Yeon, seeing that she had a hard time I also cried. If I didn't understand her circumstance I would think its normal, but because I was in her shoes before so I think it felt sadder.

Q: There was a period you were had a hard time because you saw the friends you trained with debuting before you.

A: I trained with the friends from FX and Red Velvet, I also entered late so I always thought ‘when will I be able to debut?’. Thinking if luck is on my side, it will one day come true, I think that was how I got through day by day.

Q: Since you were a trainee for 7 years, your dance or singing skills must be really outstanding.

A: Not at all haha. I have forgotten most of them now. When I first became a trainee, it was especially hard for me because I was tone deaf and clueless about dancing. I got by only because I thought I needed to do well.

Q: What was the process like concluding your trainee life and changing companies to formally challenge acting?

A: Before HITTG, I went to try out all the TV drama auditions that newbies could apply for. Among all the currently broadcasting dramas, I have auditioned for most of them haha. For twice a day, sometimes for one whole week I just kept going for auditions. 

Q: What are your thoughts about your recent attention?

A: Because all along I was not well-recognized, so I had hoped to gain attention with thoughts like “Who is she?”. When I go to the mart or walk on the street, ahjummas will call me ‘ Bom’s sister’, a lot of people have also recognized me, haha

Q: After meeting you face to face, you seem and give off the feeling that you are very sensible.

A: Regardless it has probably has to do with the fact that I am the eldest daughter that's why. Towards my parents and family I always want to treat them better. While filming HITTG, not only performance but I also learnt a lot on how to live my life.

Q: Curious about the special reason behind the nickname “Bear SY”?

A: Although I look like a fox, but I often hear that I am like a bear. That the overall feeling I give off is like a bear, haha.

Q: Your personality seems to be the kind that is honest and straightforward.

A: That's right. I’m also a bit slow.

Q: For your next piece you have been selected by Six Flying Dragons.

A: We will probably begin the first filming in July. Because it is my first time filming a historical drama I am really excited. Its quite interesting because she got married without falling in love, because she is unable to gain love is alone and full of hurts. Currently learning history, and familiarizing myself with the tone.

Q: Do you have an actor you really like or a role model?

A: I have really liked Senior Lee Young-Ae since I was young. I want to possess her kind of beautiful, elegant and honed disposition. For foreign actors I like Rachel McAdams. 

Q: What are your plans for the upcoming half of the year?

A: Firstly to put my all into Six Flying Dragons, if there is a chance I would also want to try movies.

Q: Curious about your thoughts on genres you want to try.

A: I really like horror movies. On one hand although I am really scared, but I want have a lot of thoughts on challenging detective dramas. If presented with a suitable opportunity I also want to try an action film. 

-end- 

Archived