[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hickk

I hope our BEST team will still work hard to sub our couple, cause start next month maybe KshowNow will drop WGM.

AAAAAARGHHHH!!!

*Ahem* I just read Kshownow's post about this. It's real, but it's more of a threat, like if you keep watching it on Kshowonline, they get no revenue so they will drop it next month.

What we can do if we want them to keep subbing is watch from kshownow's links. 

Even though their quality is inconsistent, I do appreciate a second point of view in the translations.

Guest happybrownie

I hope our BEST team will still work hard to sub our couple, cause start next month maybe KshowNow will drop WGM.

AAAAAARGHHHH!!!

*Ahem* I just read Kshownow's post about this. It's real, but it's more of a threat, like if you keep watching it on Kshowonline, they get no revenue so they will drop it next month.

Even though their quality is inconsistent, I do appreciate a second point of view in the translations.

Lol, I guess we will just need to learn one Korean word a day and together as a team, we, Brownies should be able to piece together what jy's conversation is about by next episode live? I think my Korean has improved a lot from first episode until now as well as being savvy in checking IG messages of this couple. :wub: :PLol.

AAAAAARGHHHH!!!

Yes, sometimes i prefer kshowonline because they upload 1 part because sometimes kshownow the full part can't play it. But actually I hope they can keep sub because we can watch it and keep waiting our BEST team upload it. Yes i try to always watch from kshownow, even their quality is incosistent but I appreciate them cause only them sub wgm.

Guest Rowina

interview with BNT! 

Q. 현장에서 보니 굉장히 활발하다. 성격이 어떤지.
Q. You are pretty active in shooting!  your personality is...?
원래는 정말 내성적이었다. 일을 시작하면서 성격이 좀 바뀐 것 같다. 활발하고 솔직하고 꾸밈없는 성격으로. 
I was really introverted but I think that it has been changed after working in this field as active, frank and unaffected character.

Q. ‘우리 결혼했어요’에 출연 중이다. 실제 종현 같은 남자는 어떤지.
Q.You are filming "WGM"now.  What do you think about person like JH in real..?

정말 좋은 사람이다. 멋있는 사람. 워낙 잘 챙겨줘서 선수 아니냐는 말도 방송에서 몇 번 했는데 겪어본 종현 오빠는 되게 순수한 사람이다. 
He is a really good person. nice person. He is  a super kind-hearted person so I had talked about "player" few times in WGM. 
I have known him for few months and I think JH  is quite innocent(pure) person.

Q. 실제 이상형에 가깝나.
Q. Is he close to your idle type?

꽤 비슷하다. 듬직하고 자기 일 열심히 하는 사람이다. 언제든지 기댈 수 있는 사람이 좋다. 
quite similar. He is very reliable and do his work very passionately. I like people that I can rely on anytime. 

Bless my families heart now I even have them talking about this episode!!! :crazy:

After talking to my family about this last episode something was brought up that I really didn't think about!  My Dad was saying although he is old some things never change.  Every man enjoys a good view of a woman and doesn't mind the sexy look so much. LOL saw my Mom giving him the SY eye!! :angry: Her response ( OH yeah ) <_< In fact it's in his nature.  He may even date a girl that might be popular in school or college because of just that.  But when a guy is serious or ready to get married he usually won't pick a girl like that!  They set their sights much higher on a nice girl who is innocent and has both beauty and soul meaning a good heart.  Even a girl with brains who is easy to talk to and understands how you feel.  Has more than one charm that draws you in.  JH wasn't new to the dating scene he knew what he wanted and in todays world a diamond isn't easy to find when there is so much coal out there.  Not to mention that the fact that he cares so much doesn't mean he is controlling as it may seem.  Rather that he is taken with her and he may or may not have said I love you!  But his actions in this episode says he does!  He doesn't like her showing her body or actions using her body for others to see.  Like a real married man he protects what is his because he knows how much she means.  Also SY saw at the baseball game those cheerleaders & knows other beautiful fans & girls are around him all the time.  She also knew that JH would be the only one seeing her in person in that dress that day.  My sister said that maybe in her own way she was trying to impress him with the dress saying I can be sexy too please keep your eyes on me!  Because just like him she wants to protect what is hers too! Maybe if there is fault it lies within them both!  Jealousy in their case is just another word for the fear of losing someone you love.:wub:

May I know what's the song that SY is going to sing in the wedding ? 

Rain thanks for the video if that doesn't remind us and give us goosebumps of when JH first sang it to her I don't know what would!  SY's eyes swept him right in and his song made him her choice!  Perfect song for the wedding so romantic to remind both of them it was a miracle from the start....

Archived