[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*cough* what happened on 0515?? *cough* ... hoping, imagining, smiling, 

???   I want to smile with you!!! 

Funny things to make you laugh: !!!! 

OH...{her belly was showing when she made the first pitch...LOL...so much for all the warnings } LOL :D

SY didn't get to eat much during the game and she did the beer drinking contest LOL!...yes, she had to be ripped!!! 

Some of the cheer scenes she WAS drunk, the landscape behind was dark out and it was still light during the contest.

It's kind of sad when it starts feeling like people have to edit their posts because others have a hard time understanding, take things to seriously, and get offended way too easily.

Is this a forum just to post pictures and say "pretty" "pretty" "sweet" "sweet"?   I don't know sometimes.  There are people here who "choose" to be offended by certain things, and take things in a wrong fashion and then use words that feel like you're trying to scold and control "certain" people.  Believe me, it's not missed.  Your disdain seethes through your posts.  It's not hidden, if you think that.

If I have a "specific" opinion on something and I express it, I AM BEING JUST LIKE JONG HYUN.  I'm just telling you what I think and like.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Why does it have to mean something so much more to you?  I'm not overly invested in it, that's only the way YOU choose to read it.  That's on you, not me. Why does it mean I have to "chill out".  Seriously I don't get the thinking.  

...and that fact that anyone would just pass up my words "IT IS WHAT IT IS".  Do you understand what that means?  It means I can give two rips about this freaking dress and what JH thinks about it.  I can give two rips about how interested or not interested SY is for another actor.  I could give two rips about it and still think that JH & SY's personalities mesh well with each other regardless of whether or not I think they did something "right" or they did something "wrong".  

I'm posting about a description of a  "SHOW" I watched from my perspective.  That's it.  It would be the same if I watched a drama.  If I watched HITTG and the part where SY was having a "one night stand" I could say, "Well this is where she went, this is what she said, and this is WHY *I* think she did that."  ...and then I can say, "I don't agree with that behavior but I still think her character is WAY adorable."  ....Why does THAT have to be taken SO dang SERIOUSLY???

I don't get it.  If you want to think that anything being said about the "dress" or SY or JH's behavior is an ATTEMPT at any one Brownie trying to DICTATE their relationship and get all emotional over it, well that's on you.  I'm just trying to enjoy it, take it at face value, accept them as they are, and EXPRESS MY OWN OPINIONS ABOUT THE OUTCOMES OF EVERY EPISODE....

If that's not what a SHIPPER does, then, frankly, I'm clueless as to what it is to be a SHIPPER.

Guest belledejour

Just wanted to chime in with a comment unrelated to last Saturday's episode (need a little break from trying to back read so much haha), but thanks for translating more articles about SY, @kimmmm1234_stv I really enjoy getting to know SY more through these articles and the part about her jean jacket caught my attention...

In SY's interview: 

- It was mentioned that the PD had explained that the reason she was chosen because she gave off very natural vibes, like any female college student and also possessed a mysterious charm 

- It was due to SY's appearance in Heard It Through the Grapevine (HITTG) that she was able to clinch the opportunity to participate in WGM and her upcoming drama, Six Flying Dragons. The WGM PD had saw HITTG and after seeing SY in a few scenes, offered her an audition for WGM (SY appears right from the start in EP 1). After falling hundreds of drama auditions, SY went for the audition not expecting much and just went for the WGM audition, but it was that free and unrestrained appearance that captured the heart of the PD. SY herself was like " 'How did she know about me? They're not going to use a newbie like me right? Amazing.' Although it was a very important occasion, but I had a very light-hearted mindset. For my outfit I wore my favourite denim jacket. When they told me they wanted to carry out an in-depth interview, I simply wore my denim jacket with my checked shirt, answered the questions truthfully and went back home. After that, they told me that it was because during that portion I gave off the feeling that I was just like an average female college student and so they felt it was good". 

I counted back the weeks taken from this picture on her Instagram account, and it coincides with the timeline of when episode 1 of HITTG would've aired and when she had to go audition for WGM. Perhaps, this was the exact outfit she wore to her interview? Her entire look fits into what the PD described: "very natural vibes, like any female college student and also possessed a mysterious charm " = so pretty!

Anyways, it's just fun for me to speculate, but I like looking for clues that give us fans a glimpse into when their real/reel lives coincide. :D

I admit that I was surprised by SY’s dress at first, as I somehow thought SY was shy about showing her sexiness (ex. how she was uncomfortable during the photoshoot and when JH said she was sexy) or any sexually implicated topics (ex. when JH jokingly reacted to SY who said let’s see the pale skin beneath his clothes).  But she says she wanted to show herself in that dress to JH.  So hey, if that’s what she wanted, I’m up all for it. She was however a bit disappointed by JH reaction probably.    

And I for one find JH’s jealousy absolutely adorable. :wub::wub::wub:  I think SY enjoys it too and she commented in the BRI that she did not mind how he was telling her this and that during the pitching practice.  So who are we to say anymore… 

But I agree with many of you that how the show is edited focuses on their interactions on jealousy part a bit too much.  I would love to see more casual daily life conversation between the two and sharing their views on different things (from which I believe relationships grow), but then, it might bore non-shipping viewers to death…

I also wanted to note how considerate SY is.  During the practice with the baseball player, JH looked a bit left ignored, and SY asks the baseball player how JH’s batting form is.  Also during the Busan trip, she brought up JH not giving her flowers as he promised and told him that was fine.  The way she said it, she made him feel guilty a little bit first, then put him at ease, and follow up in the BRI not just him but also viewers who might have been wondering about the promise.  This girl, really, I just can’t get enough of her!!  JH should be dead serious when he says he put handcuff on her.  No wonder he wants her to show pretty side just for him, but I guess it is too late.... :wub::wub:

I just want to make something perfectly clear.  I love both JH and SY and I love this ship, this forum.  we are the luckiest group of WGM shippers ever!  This couple has amazed me after every episode.  Even the last one had more positive points than negative points.

I tend to pick on JH because he is the oldest, most experienced and the alpha male in this relationship.  I tend to protect SY because she is the exact opposite of those traits.  I don't doubt that each of them believe their time on WGM is a miracle and that they are in love with each other - or at least deeply in 'like'.   I also realize they are young and are free to make mistakes.

But, when I see traits or behaviors by either of them that I think could be improved, I'm gonna say it.  If you don't have these kinds of discussions and differences in opinion then you don't have a 'forum'.

Some of us like to drink the happy Kool-Aid all the time and not seriously discuss anything.   I'm all for that!  That's how you enjoy this couple and this forum.  I sometimes happily spazz right along with you, because this couple does make me happy and joyful and believe in the power of love.

But some of us like to voice our opinions and discuss different viewpoints, because that is how you learn things about human behavior and relationships.  Often I'll come into this forum with a certain mindset and I'll read someone's post who gives me a different viewpoint and I'll go "Hmmmm.....never thought of it that way!"  That original mindset has now changed, due to someone else's view.  That's how a 'forum' works.   We play and learn together.  It's really a good thing to 'think' once in awhile.

We all have to get along here, families discuss their differences...and move on.  And everybody belongs here who wants to be here.  Let's keep it that way.      

Guest rainmoon

Just wanted to chime in with a comment unrelated to last Saturday's episode (need a little break from trying to back read so much haha), but thanks for translating more articles about SY, @kimmmm1234_stv I really enjoy getting to know SY more through these articles and the part about her jean jacket caught my attention...

In SY's interview: 

- It was mentioned that the PD had explained that the reason she was chosen because she gave off very natural vibes, like any female college student and also possessed a mysterious charm 

- It was due to SY's appearance in Heard It Through the Grapevine (HITTG) that she was able to clinch the opportunity to participate in WGM and her upcoming drama, Six Flying Dragons. The WGM PD had saw HITTG and after seeing SY in a few scenes, offered her an audition for WGM (SY appears right from the start in EP 1). After falling hundreds of drama auditions, SY went for the audition not expecting much and just went for the WGM audition, but it was that free and unrestrained appearance that captured the heart of the PD. SY herself was like " 'How did she know about me? They're not going to use a newbie like me right? Amazing.' Although it was a very important occasion, but I had a very light-hearted mindset. For my outfit I wore my favourite denim jacket. When they told me they wanted to carry out an in-depth interview, I simply wore my denim jacket with my checked shirt, answered the questions truthfully and went back home. After that, they told me that it was because during that portion I gave off the feeling that I was just like an average female college student and so they felt it was good". 

I counted back the weeks taken from this picture on her Instagram account, and it coincides with the timeline of when episode 1 of HITTG would've aired and when she had to go audition for WGM. Perhaps, this was the exact outfit she wore to her interview? Her entire look fits into what the PD described: "very natural vibes, like any female college student and also possessed a mysterious charm " = so pretty!

Anyways, it's just fun for me to speculate, but I like looking for clues that give us fans a glimpse into when their real/reel lives coincide. :D

Good catch ... ^_^ that pic was posted March 24 (so not the interview) and she had posted this one March 1 a day before they met ...

realtime IG posts are here ... Instagram itself doesn't post dates but weeks.

http://www.pikore.com/0seungyeon

Instagram media 0seungyeon - 굿모닝 입니다 ^^ 오늘 "풍문" 준비되셨죠 ? 10시요~~

Guest iheartpororo92

We all know that JongYeon is too unique for us to just enjoy the ride. But some of us think wayyy too much. :) 

I kinda feel bad for Jonghyun. He's always on the hot seat for just being himself.:) 
I'm one those few people who kinda feel bad when he changed his phone case only to find out that was a couple case he got for himself and SY so yeah i learned my lesson. 

I wish we could always look at things from every angle, and try to think outside the box instead of having a one track mind. :)

JH and SY are both aware of the fact that they like each other and neither one of them have said anything to confirm it. This is just my speculation though. And when you have strong feelings for a guy/girl and you're not officially dating, jealousy becomes an issue because you're both in a situation where you're not assured of where you stand in his/ her life. 

Looking at her pic with the denim jacket on, no wonder that the PD fell to her instantly. She's really  just look like a girl next door, an easy going person and yes, full of charisma and the mysterious charm. i mean look at those eyes! She's plainly beautiful in every sense!

Now, to recall the first time they met, in under 5 minutes JH couldn't even hold him self to look at the PD and blurt the words "I LIKE IT!"

Guest rinrintae

OMG GUYS! >.< i just dreamed that JongYeon kiss in the next episode.. >.< and their kiss was so intense HAHA, i dont know how to said anymore, its just so great LOL, 

*PS: that kiss was the promise that Jonghyun said on the Baseball Event hoho~♥

*cough* what happened on 0515?? *cough* ... hoping, imagining, smiling, 

Argh, i'm slow! What hapennedddddddd???? :D

No one knows.  Just join us swimming in the delulu ocean... :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Ohmy!I'm getting all the giddy, and i don't event know what the reason!LOL

JH and SY are both aware of the fact that they like each other and neither one of them have said anything to confirm it. This is just my speculation though. And when you have strong feelings for a guy/girl and you're not officially dating, jealousy becomes an issue because you're both in a situation where you're not assured of where you stand in his/ her life. 

You know, that is really true. This show is set-up to be exactly this situation where you "play together" but have no confirmation or expectation that it will or can continue. Neither of them are obligated to continue with the relationship after it's over and they can just shake hands and go on their way. That is the weirdness about this show. Jealous because you feel it, but almost don't know if you have the right to. Jonghyun thought from day one he would be unaffected, so this must be really confusing.

You know, that is really true. This show is set-up to be exactly this situation where you "play together" but have no confirmation or expectation that it will or can continue. Neither of them are obligated to continue with the relationship after it's over and they can just shake hands and go on their way. That is the weirdness about this show. Jealous because you feel it, but almost don't know if you have the right to.

argh, both of you are really on point, i must say. The uncertainty nature of the shows probably taking toll on them, at certain degree. Thus, the needs to affirmation and confirmation which might display thru jealousy stint amongst other. But one thing that i'd like to throw in, JH seems had set a distinctive perimeter, if you guys understand what i mean. His act is considering as to much if it only were for the show. So yeah, with delulu mindset on, Maybe they already confirmed each other feeling already? and make it official? -crossfingers and prepare confettty?-

Off topic:

Speaking about JH's 1st Seoul FM, I just finished listening an audio. The part when JH mentioned about the variety show. The audience did not "boo", but more like making noise to tease him... and audience are laughing too at the same time when JH mentioned do not tease me as this is my FM. So it's more like making fun of him.

Archived