[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

He should have done it immediately...but I'm going to still hold judgement on that until the B.E.S.T subs come out. In the Kshowonline version she actually said something about, "Look at the atmosphere" ...which I took to mean that she also didn't really think it was the right time and place for the kiss. If that's the case then her BRI was wishful thinking, but also she was aware it wasn't quite the right time. 

To me, her best response to that question would be: "When we are done taping today." !!! :D:D:D:D 

:D:D Mweheh~ Yes you're very right. I need to keep calm and wait for BEST subs because that'll be the only way to clear things out. But I like your last statement. Jinjja~ ♥♥ 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest safwana17

I am late to the discussion but just wanted to say my thoughts,

Since I am quite conservative I like his conservative attitude but I don't have any complain against sy for wearing that dress because its her body she can do what she wants..JH seems possessive but no to a extreme degree that its annoying,what I mean he only behave that way for some minutes from the whole time period they spent together but we may think its too much because mbc only made us see those scenes in short time of 20 to 25 mins,they spend the whole they together most of the time I am pretty sure that they talk about so much more things than that and only be that way some time which is mostly just them joking around

SY and JH are perfect for each other mainly because of one thing their personality match  completely.They understand each other and brings out the best of each other sometimes we cannot understand them but I think they do,so even if one make mistakes they easily get over it.At least that's how I see it.  

And one other thing I think JH even before SY came [in the pre- wedding time] he seemed lost in his thoughts. May be because since most of the or all people were from his side he was worried about handling everything or some thing like that and he seem to be also worried about their performance that they will be doing in front of the guest.He was taken back by the dress but it was not only because of that he was acting kinda differently. This is just my thoughts:)

English is not my mother tongue so forgive me for mistakes.

SY and JH are both human and in their twenties. They are bound to make mistakes. SY shouldn't make JH jealous on their wedding day. JH sould be more appreciative of SY dress. But all these are steps in getting to know each other and this makes me happy. Coz this shows how strong their feelings are towards each other. I'm praying hard for the kiss to happen and for them to live happily as what both of them dream of. Hopefully the next episode is better and shows the couple's romantic gestures to  make up last week's downfall. Or I'll personally go to MBC, tie up the idiot editting monkey and edit the tape myself!

Guest flower4junsu

@burningljh, are you following me??

OMG, I think it should be the other way around. Thanks anyway. It makes me nervous actually:D I really enjoy reading every one post here, escaping from my busy days.

@amastris, burningljh, happy2bhere, Iamsoulreader, gongleeaddict, and every one in this thread that I cannot mention 1 by 1, love your posts.

@pre, chagusu, and others for the gifts and clips. (LOL.  It just happen like giving award speech!). 

Actually I also read Yonghwa-Seohyun since thread 1, Hong Jonghyun-Yura thread since page 1, and couples of other threads. Yet, I've never laid a comment there. I don't know, just love reading them. But here I cannot help myself to not say anything. Love you all, we're family not by blood.

Guest safwana17

Another thing I want to say is that they are mostly just joking around to make it more interesting for the viewers,This is a variety show after all I have see many other couples in wmg they also act really jealous. I think jealousy is something liked by the kviewers, after all most of their drama contain love triangle.  

Wow, to borrow, Nelly's lyric:

IT"S GETTING HOT IN HERE! (and let's just stop the lyric there..lol)

People, people, we need to chill down. Everyone bounds to have their opinion expressed. Yes? We saw the same show, but what we perceived is different. So that's the reality for us.The thing is, what we considered as a "problem" to be point out, is just basically become "words" against "words" . Since we couldn't get any confirmation about what exactly had happened to the PERSON UNDER THE SPOT LIGHT. So words are only flying between us. We may never  get the answer nor the confirmation or the valid reason that we "wanted" like why he did that and why she did that sort of thing. W eonly get a glimpse of that thru their BRI, but still, it's not like we could text JH and says" Dude, it aint cool!"  Oh, well, that's just my [nonsense] 2 cents. Keep spreading the love, brownies

Guest exbizzit

OK, I've watched the raw and the English trans on KSHOWONLINE and read some of your comments here.

My feeling is .... SY was awesome....JH was clueless, again and again.

First, we need to put this all into context.   The baseball game was about a week after Busan, and the wedding was an entire month after Busan.   But for us, it seems like Busan happened last week.  So I think we are expecting their closeness and being comfortable with each other to continue in a steady rise.   Actually, it starts and stops.  They see each other for filming and maybe spend the entire day together.  Then other than IG and maybe texting or phone calls they probably have no face-to-face time for weeks.  Unless, of course, they are seeing each other outside of filming WGM (which is a no-no but I think it happens anyways!).

For the baseball game SY actually practiced  throwing the ball.  This is another reason I love her.  She is not athletic.  I doubt she has ever played baseball in her life, but here she is on her own time throwing a baseball until she gets it right.  This is why she will go far in life, because she realizes practice and hard work create a good outcome.  I've seen SNSD girls and other girl idols do this first pitch thing and they couldn't even get it halfway to the plate.  Our Seungyeon got it all the way to the catcher behind the plate.  Yes, JH practiced swinging a bat, but the amount of effort doing that compared to throwing the first pitch is pretty small, and a lot less stressful.

JH did a good job trying to calm her down before the pitch, and you can see that she considers him her rock.  He also did a good job protecting her and holding her during the whole ceremony and telling her she did a good job afterward.   But.....

In the ride to the stadium, why would he tell her he knew one of the cheerleaders and she was a good friend?  Clueless.

Even after she asked him to only look at her at the game, he still ogles the cheerleaders.  Clueless.

He offers her food once, then gobbles up the rest.  he could have had some cute times feeding her, but no.  Clueless.

Promises her a kiss after she awesomely wins the beer drinking contest, then backs out of it.  It didn't have to be on the lips, he could have done it on the cheek to at least reciprocate her cheek kiss from Busan, but instead asks her when she wants it.  He had so many chances!   When she fell into his arms coming up the steps would have been PERFECT.   Clueless.

Makes a big deal over a little tiny sliver of her belly showing under her shirt for a few seconds.  I know a lot of women think this is chivalrous and gallant, but I find it too controlling.  Really, he's spent under 10 days with her in total, he thinks he can control how she dresses?   This may work when they are together for WGM, but what about the other 28 days of the month?  She is a young, pretty, vivacious young woman who dresses her age.  She is not a nun.   She is going to be doing CFs, photo shoots, dramas where she will be expected to show some skin.   She is the one who is wearing the clothes, she is comfortable with it, he should just sit back and enjoy the scenery.  She is so cute and pretty and looks good in anything, no matter what she wears she is going to have men looking at her.  he is going to have to just get used to it and be happy that she is with him and there for him only.   If that's not enough, he is going to have a tough road ahead!  Clueless.

But, SY being the easy-going person she is doesn't let these things bother her and they both seemed to have a normal, enjoyable date at the ball park.  Watching them doing the cheers together was really cute.  they looked like a normal couple having a date. 

And again, with that sweet, sexy wedding dress.  She was hot!  But the first thing out of his mouth was a complaint?  No, "Whoa, you really look good in that dress!"?   Then he covers her up, like she should be ashamed of the way she looks?  I know the women will hate me, because y'all think this is sweet and chivalrous and protective, but to me it is him being too controlling and not appreciative of the sweet and sexy girl he has sitting next to him!   He finally does say she is pretty after he puts the wreath on her head, but she's heard that so many times.  He really needs to acknowledge the fact that she is a young, lively woman with a sexy body.  And there is really not much he can do about that! Clueless.

He does show her Jingoo's message, but was he burning up because she watched Jingoo's message so intently?   This guy is 18 years old.  Does JH really think SY has a 'thing' for him?  She probably saw him in "Moon Embracing the Sun" and thought he was cute and a good actor.  She just wants to meet him.   She's not going to run off with him.  You know, jealousy has 2 sides.  In one side it shows a person cares about the other person.  On the other side it shows the person being jealous is not confident in his/her ability to hold on to his/her partner.  In SY's case I can understand her lack of confidence.  In JH's case, I cannot.  He is cool and handsome and talented and pretty rich.  He should be overflowing in confidence that he can keep this girl interested in him.  This overbearing jealousy is getting tiresome. Clueless.

I don't know, maybe this is all played up by WGM to show conflict or to increase the variety in their relationship.  I hope that's the case.  But in this episode I score SY - 3 (good pitch, won beer drinking and rocked a sexy wedding dress) and JH - 0.

And, and, did I see him flub the date when they first met again?  It's on the couple bracelet, keychain and embroidered on the shirt he's wearing.   It's the code to get in his couple house.  Really?   This is a bad pattern of behavior.   JH needs to step up his game.   He was not up to his sweet and attentive self in this episode. 

All my opinion, of course!   I could be dead wrong with all of this - but I call 'em as I see 'em!                   

OK, I've watched the raw and the English trans on KSHOWONLINE and read some of your comments here.

First, we need to put this all into context.   The baseball game was about a week after Busan, and the wedding was an entire month after Busan.   But for us, it seems like Busan happened last week.  So I think we are expecting their closeness and being comfortable with each other to continue in a steady rise.   Actually, it starts and stops.  They see each other for filming and maybe spend the entire day together.  Then other than IG and maybe texting or phone calls they probably have no face-to-face time for weeks.  Unless, of course, they are seeing each other outside of filming WGM (which is a no-no but I think it happens anyways!).

For the baseball game SY actually practiced  throwing the ball.  This is another reason I love her.  She is not athletic.  I doubt she has ever played baseball in her life, but here she is on her own time throwing a baseball until she gets it right.  This is why she will go far in life, because she realizes practice and hard work create a good outcome.  I've seen SNSD girls and other girl idols do this first pitch thing and they couldn't even get it halfway to the plate.  Our Seungyeon got it all the way to the catcher behind the plate.  Yes, JH practiced swinging a bat, but the amount of effort doing that compared to throwing the first pitch is pretty small, and a lot less stressful.

JH did a good job trying to calm her down before the pitch, and you can see that she considers him her rock.  He also did a good job protecting her and holding her during the whole ceremony and telling her she did a good job afterward.   But.....

In the ride to the stadium, why would he tell her he knew one of the cheerleaders and she was a good friend?  Clueless.

Even after she asked him to only look at her at the game, he still ogles the cheerleaders.  Clueless.

He offers her food once, then gobbles up the rest.  he could have had some cute times feeding her, but no.  Clueless.

Promises her a kiss after she awesomely wins the beer drinking contest, then backs out of it.  It didn't have to be on the lips, he could have done it on the cheek to at least reciprocate her cheek kiss from Busan, but instead asks her when she wants it.  He had so many chances!   When she fell into his arms coming up the steps would have been PERFECT.   Clueless.

Makes a big deal over a little tiny sliver of her belly showing under her shirt for a few seconds.  I know a lot of women think this is chivalrous and gallant, but I find it too controlling.  Really, he's spent under 10 days with her in total, he thinks he can control how she dresses?   This may work when they are together for WGM, but what about the other 28 days of the month?  She is a young, pretty, vivacious young woman who dresses her age.  She is not a nun.   She is going to be doing CFs, photo shoots, dramas where she will be expected to show some skin.   She is the one who is wearing the clothes, she is comfortable with it, he should just sit back and enjoy the scenery.  She is so cute and pretty and looks good in anything, no matter what she wears she is going to have men looking at her.  he is going to have to just get used to it and be happy that she is with him and there for him only.   If that's not enough, he is going to have a tough road ahead!  Clueless.

But, SY being the easy-going person she is doesn't let these things bother her and they both seemed to have a normal, enjoyable date at the ball park.  Watching them doing the cheers together was really cute.  they looked like a normal couple having a date. 

And again, with that sweet, sexy wedding dress.  She was hot!  But the first thing out of his mouth was a complaint?  No, "Whoa, you really look good in that dress!"?   Then he covers her up, like she should be ashamed of the way she looks?  I know the women will hate me, because y'all think this is sweet and chivalrous and protective, but to me it is him being too controlling and not appreciative of the sweet and sexy girl he has sitting next to him!   He finally does say she is pretty after he puts the wreath on her head, but she's heard that so many times.  He really needs to acknowledge the fact that she is a young, lively woman with a sexy body.  And there is really not much he can do about that! Clueless.

He does show her Jingoo's message, but was he burning up because she watched Jingoo's message so intently?   This guy is 18 years old.  Does JH really think SY has a 'thing' for him?  She probably saw him in "Moon Embracing the Sun" and thought he was cute and a good actor.  She just wants to meet him.   She's not going to run off with him.  You know, jealousy has 2 sides.  In one side it shows a person cares about the other person.  On the other side it shows the person being jealous is not confident in his/her ability to hold on to his/her partner.  In SY's case I can understand her lack of confidence.  In JH's case, I cannot.  He is cool and handsome and talented and pretty rich.  He should be overflowing in confidence that he can keep this girl interested in him.  This overbearing jealousy is getting tiresome. Clueless.

I don't know, maybe this is all played up by WGM to show conflict or to increase the variety in their relationship.  I hope that's the case.  But in this episode I score SY - 3 (good pitch, won beer drinking and rocked a sexy wedding dress) and JH - 0.

And, and, did I see him flub the date when they first met again?  It's on the couple bracelet, keychain and embroidered on the shirt he's wearing.   It's the code to get in his couple house.  Really?   This is a bad pattern of behavior.   JH needs to step up his game.   He was not up to his sweet and attentive self in this episode. 

All my opinion, of course!   I could be dead wrong with all of this - but I call 'em as I see 'em!                   

I am one of this couple fans, really enjoy them, and happendly really into them.

reading this forum, wake me that so many out there who also attached to their 'romance'.

These week have been dissapointed many shippers, mostly towards JH.

You pointed that out roughly and right from the side of SY, 

SY is really (extremely) different, compare to others female who was in WGM. ( I watch WGM since the first episode of season 1, containt 4 couple.

She is genuine and not really aware of his beauty, but mostly she is very open about his feeling, slowly but she developed her feeling very well, trough her cuteness, she is more like opened book to read easily and what we read through her act, her look, her react, is she is the one who adores JY, her husband, she is very into him, and its developed in every episode till now. And we feel sad compare to what we expect from JY. 

I've analysed (lol) in fact, what you've seen is what you've got! WGM full of editing, the unseen episodes was released due to some reason of course. They filming is about a day or more, but just ended up on screen 21mnt.

Jump to episode that seemed disappointed, but I'am a little disappointed to JY, since the busan trip, SY said her feeling, freely, not even hesitate, #husband, I love you# I already fell for you#kiss him#and even dare to win the contest openly said, she want her husband kiss her# compare to other female WGM, she is the one, who really like being touchy by her husband and enjoy it.

Off screen  interview she stated, ' I am married woman now, who married woman can date?. show us that she took it seriously, pointed her husband 10/10.

SY is totally whole package! the dressed that her husband seemed unacceptable, for me is the sign from her to her husband ( the baseball part, JY seems like to see cheersleader) that she had the package! But SY seemed not to confident that she can capture JY mind, and she did everything to gained his attention, despite all words to her, she seemed need to developed their romance. The others hand JY seemed really hesitate in term of developed their romance, he seemed much of consider so many things, and mostly he is the one that leading by SY. I would not use clueless, every man! wont clueless in term of love. I didn't see any clueless of JY! He really into her, he the one who captured by SY, after SY say I love U, you could see his expression, his eyes, his overwhelming by his feeling n don't want any cameramen capture it, he is unconfident toward himself , most of his words express his true feeling, but he is the type that hardly say I love u, you noticed he kept call SY honey, in very intimate, comfortable way, even when he talked about cheerleader friend, he seemed really want SY to know him. Men who fell will try to let their women know them, in a good and in a bad, its kinda test to see if this woman really can see him the way he is, n still fall, his expression during match, show it all, he is lack of confident toward SY and SY is lack of confident too, but we take SY side, since we are the woman, when he express, does SY really want to marry JG, it really came from his mind, SY dress, made him thinking, that SY dress that way, also to captured other male ( this really out of WGM) made him more uncomfortable since in real life, SY can do that. So he is man that lack of confident, due to how pretty SY is. And he is trying too keep it secretly, so the audience would probably buy that n think that he is just clueless and jealous. 

He see it clearly that SY fell for him, but he asked more since he himself can not tell it for show or for real, they are communicate, i believe they switch number, ( if they can grab other phone freely) IG is just the show. The problem is JY the type that doing it secretly ( he touched her during car scene) so he aware of the presence of the cameramen team and bunch of production team. 

He touch SY comfortably in front of the member, his family, he seemed holding everyting to not too obvious, but the proposed thing is when he cant holding a little second and kiss SY head, you can feel its really a kiss, for woman who capture his mind.  

I can see clearly in the stadium, in the pitch time, after SY win contest, or when SY get jealous, or when he asked are you cold, he fell for her but try to adjust it to camera. Not by his words but his expression. Men that falling in love will have lack of confident! 

The questions is, how long it going to last>>> love need big effort.  

I really dunno if I watching the same video as u guys.... or am I too Neglect...

But trust me I watched it 100xxx with n without subbed.

1. I dont feel JH act diff. Coz he is what he is when he with SY....possessive....n trust me SY love him more for being possessive...meaning he care bout her n to make sure her is belong to him only....:wub: (i dont see anyone bash JH in my twitter TL and i only saw they JOKINGLY tease him so BS don't be overprotected about that...)

2. About SY fangirling over Jingoo.... whose not...hahaha....i enjoy watching SY teasing JH....it john who make her jaelous with the cheerleader n it payback time....hahaha... n John know that she just joking n play along with her....gosh How come some of u even mad.....chills guy don't make urlife so boring....

As a true blood Brownies....I tell u... there are nothing to worry much bout them....please be an open minded....if u wanna blame someone blame the VJ... can they just leave the camera there n left those lovey lovey dove alone....:D

OOT (sorry can't help it): But when ever i see ji goo, i've always this crazy whisper inside me saying" Woo, look like he got somebody to dub his voice!" Lol, that manly deep voice with a cute face like that, and he's only 18. hahaha

I haven't watch the KSHOW version, i want to prepare my pure heart to watch only the BEST sub :)

I really dunno if I watching the same video as u guys.... or am I too Neglect...

But trust me I watched it 100xxx with n without subbed.

1. I dont feel JH act diff. Coz he is what he is when he with SY....possessive....n trust me SY love him more for being possessive...meaning he care bout her n to make sure her is belong to him only....:wub: (i dont see anyone bash JH in my twitter TL and i only saw they JOKINGLY tease him so BS don't be overprotected about that...)

2. About SY fangirling over Jingoo.... whose not...hahaha....i enjoy watching SY teasing JH....it john who make her jaelous with the cheerleader n it payback time....hahaha... n John know that she just joking n play along with her....gosh How come some of u even mad.....chills guy don't make urlife so boring....

As a true blood Brownies....I tell u... there are nothing to worry much bout them....please be an open minded....if u wanna blame someone blame the VJ... can they just leave the camera there n left those lovey lovey dove alone....:D

Totally agree with you

This is my first time writting a long post because my english is really bad. For me is really difficult to say that she/he shouldn't say or do something or that she/he should do or say something in other way because is not my "relationship" and probably if I say something I would do it thinking on how I would act or how I wish my couple would act and that could be different to what they think.

Maybe the dress and the jealous was just a momentaneus topic for them before the wedding that they forget about it when the wedding start because wgm just showed a short cut of what probably was a long day, but the pd made the topic a big thing because is variety material and ask them about it in the bri because is what the pd want to show.

there's a lot of thing that happened in the wedding that we still not see and probably they share happy moment that for them will be more important than a dress or the jealous thing and probably at the end of the wedding they will say in the bri that was a really happy day for them.

th?id=JN.Db1lmFkZtVAkQnJQPNXJPQ&pid=15.1  

I will be the first one to admit that I was upset after viewing this episode as I posted!  But I also had to take a few steps back, think and relax!  We can agree Or disagree about a number of things and that's part of sharing & reading!  I get it and so do most of you!!  But what we often forget is all the things they together are up against!!  It sounds romantic falling in love because of a show until you realize how hard it just might be.  As much as I hate all the jealous stuff I know it's a real part of a relationship and learning about limits they are both equal in this just go back rewatch and see it's in more than one episode!!  Often feels like a jealous broken record!!  Lets allow them to make mistakes like all of us do!  They are young and it's easy to sit back and judge them but the fact is we aren't them and gee are we so great at our relationships in our lives that we forgot how easy it is to do dumb & silly things.  Hurtful without sometimes even meaning to or knowing.  I to have thought about the what ifs, the whys, etc but it won't change a thing!  Not to mention they are both changing and trying to figure it out for themselves too!  I know it's easier to focus on what we didn't like, as I often prove:wacko:But  the truth is showing love to each other and to them is always best because we are brownies through & through.  Respecting others in love that's what we should always strive to do......:wub:

Guest avrilcassiopeia

this is the reason why I leave this forum,, you guys think too much...

is it that hard to just enjoy the episode peacefully?? 

stop being so dramatic...

make yourself happy by watching this couple...

peace and love ♥

Guest diechan

A lot of people mentioning about Seungyeon minidress. For me it's ok if she wanna wear something sexy like that. She is young, pretty, and has a very good body (I don't know how she can having a body like that, for the first time in my life I envious with someone body, poor me :sweatingbullets:). If I were Seungyeon, I will wear that minidress too.

Even if I like her dress, but when she married Jonghyun in the future, I hope she rarely wear that kind of dress. Jonghyun is a conservative guy. I mean if he likes a woman who love to wear a sexy dress in the public, he will dating with one of the idol girl grup member. But he didn't do that right? why? like he said classic is forever. He really mean it, classic in every way. He loves a classic, elegant, wise, beautiful lady. 

Remember when Seungyeon gave a suprise to Jonghyun in the airport? he said "Why did you dressed so cute?". She wear a dress  that almost cover all of her body and Jonghyun loves it. Same as when she plays gayageum, Jonghyun looks surprise and said "I'm going crazy". It's really contrary when Seungyeon wears a short dress that show her legs, he complain right? He likes when Seungyeon wear a dress that not sexy and cover her body and will complain if she wears a sexy dress. For someone who never jealous, he really a protective guy.

So I hope for the peace in their married life, she rarely to wears that kind of dress. But it's really funny to look how Jonghyun gets jealous every time Seungyeon appear in sexy dress. Aarrggh i wanna see Jonghyun's jealousy but I wanna them to life in peace too. So what I must do? :P

Aaaaaahhhh!!! the bliss of ignore button... where is the OT button when you need it badly. Anyway, all those doubtful souls out there my word of advice, just go find another ship to get on so you will have peace of mind and not doubting your idols. This is a couple thread, we ship both not one or the other.... and if you can't get past the dress (for heaven sake, it's already been weeks since they last shot that scene) then you're only looking at the things you want to look and not seeking the truth behind their actions.... aishh!! it's time to smack coz you need to get back to reality!

Guest Hickk

Another thing I want to say is that they are mostly just joking around to make it more interesting for the viewers,This is a variety show after all I have see many other couples in wmg they also act really jealous. I think jealousy is something liked by the kviewers, after all most of their drama contain love triangle.  

Totally agree with you. That part, and when they 'roleplayed' the sunscreen bit. Yes, they're having fun, but they're also playing it up for the viewers.

Like the faces SY made during the cheerleaders portion. I don't think she's 100% jealous, she's also being pouty to get more attention from JH, and she succeeded in getting that hug in the end.

This is my first time writting a long post because my english is really bad. For me is really difficult to say that she/he shouldn't say or do something or that she/he should do or say something in other way because is not my "relationship" and probably if I say something I would do it thinking on how I would act or how I wish my couple would act and that could be different to what they think.

Maybe the dress and the jealous was just a momentaneus topic for them before the wedding that they forget about it when the wedding start because wgm just showed a short cut of what probably was a long day, but the pd made the topic a big thing because is variety material and ask them about it in the bri because is what the pd want to show.

there's a lot of thing that happened in the wedding that we still not see and probably they share happy moment that for them will be more important than a dress or the jealous thing and probably at the end of the wedding they will say in the bri that was a really happy day for them.

That's the way I watch too! I critique a lot when watching a drama, but when I watch them, all I do is make remarks and observations to myself.

this is the reason why I leave this forum,, you guys think too much...

is it that hard to just enjoy the episode peacefully?? 

stop being so dramatic...

make yourself happy by watching this couple...

peace and love ♥

ROFL. Yes, I noticed that some of us like to 'overthink', churn a few minutes of interaction inside their minds over and over, then sprinkle it with a healthy dose of imagination.

But then it's their way of enjoying the couple and shows they spend a lot of their time thinking about them, I suppose.

Guest gingerschnaps

I was thinking what compelled me to like jongyeon? Well, I like how they naturally progress from strangers to lovey dovey. They compliment each other like yin and yang. Both respect one another, adore each other. Watching them is just pure bliss. Maybe it's just a matter of perspective on how we view things. Some people love them for exactly who they are while some gets stressed out everytime the couple don't meet their expectations. Of course it's good to see both sides of the coin, i get that. but doing it repetitively can somehow become too taxing to read. I have a slight observation about jh being overly possessive but as long as sy can tolerate it, who am i to complain? Jh didn't like her wedding dress and changed his mood a bit, I recognise that too, but these are small hiccups that one could easily let go. That's how a relationship works. It's not always perfect, there are bumps along the way but as long as the two of them are willing to resolve their differences, then love prevails, so to say. If both can't stand each other, we can very well sense it. But judging by the unaired scenes, i think jh let it go quickly. We should not be overcritical in every episode. I know they have flaws but they're just human like us. There are those moments that we wanted to kick ourselves, thinking we could have done better. But we became thankful if our partners didn't make it a big deal and forgive us. They are free to do what they want, or how they want to do it. Afterall we're just here to witness the love they show on tv, we can't tell them to change because it would be taking away their free will. Chill peeps! I can't wait for the next eps, it looks like a fun wedding. :lol:

Guest happybrownie

I joined this thread to support both JH and SY. SY is new to many things including variety show. JH may have some experience and he is mostly the type of guy who can only concentrate on ONE thing at a time. (music, food, CNB, SY and not in any particular order)

I will say if your post is mostly 75% - 100% against one of them, maybe you should take a step back and rethink about your decision to join this ship. Why drain up your energy for a variety show program which you no longer enjoy?

Peace out!

Archived