[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest AoiYagami

Pretty hyped here though I'm still at work too and I don't know if I'll be able to stream today or tomorrow but what's for sure is I'll keep myself updated by reading stuffs in this thread. Yas! AND.. HAHAHAHAHA I think so too. JH has been holding back himself from the very start. SY was definitely stunning and sexy and yknow guys.. even if it's not sexy for us to look, JH's eyes are different! Take note when SY did the butt thingy in Busan wherein she used her butt in writing her name and JH stopped her after how many seconds because he found it too sexy and seductive. I mean, IT WASN'T -- from my perspective. LOL at JH. And now that we eventually see the sexy side of SY, (VERY CURVY and and too much skin revealed kyaaaa~ Soooo pretty our SY mygosh) I'm wondering what's inside of JH's mind. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. If butt writing was so seductive that he stopped her, how much more seeing his wife with this sexy dress. Good luck on your adventure of holding back that urge JH. I quite sound weird and sneaky with this post. Forgive meeeee~

Uehehehe.......SY, too much MSG can be poisoning!!!!

LOL! Maybe? Here's another thought... What if SY wants him to lose control? :wub: Kekekekekekeke~! 

Sigh... This is what happens when I work too hard.

This is my life right now: https://vimeo.com/130060859 15:19-15:22 (Choa's funny/cute scream and facial expression) On repeat. Thank you SY&JH  for giving me this.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About JH who has not said I love you back, I loved the posts by @amastris & @burningwithlove, I also want to chime in although I might be redundant… (sorry for not quoting you as I want to quote your entire posts and it would be too long)

While I felt really bad for SY after her shout out of I love you, I was kind of glad JH did not say it back.  I believe SY was innocently sincere when she said it, and JH was also sincere when he did NOT say it.  As a man, and as someone who is older and more experienced romantically AND professionally, he knows very well how meaningful those words are.  It doesn’t mean he doesn’t have feelings for her, as it is undeniable that there is really something very special going on between them and the two cannot hide it. 

For the sake of the show, WGM, it would have been really nice if he said it. But then, I might have felt it to be unrealistic.  I mean, if this is a real relationship, they have met only about two months ago at that point, and have met up only for 8 days total,(as @amastris previously pointed out, I believe) right?  If a friend of mine tells me about this guy whom she dated about two months, without even a proper kiss, saying he loves her, I would advise the friend not to take it so seriously.  No matter how much JH is smitten by SY, JH not saying I love you right tells me he is not faking anything.  And I’m saying this because while I keep telling myself this is a show, I really want them to be real.

The proposal in the car was so sweet and romantic and I loved it.  But the moment JH actually said Will You Marry Me, I was put back to the reality and was reminded that they are playing as a virtual couple in the frame of WGM and they are aware that there are millions of people watching them. 

This is the dilemma… if there was no camera, things might have progressed much faster, as I don’t think JH could control himself that well if no one is around and there obviously are strong sexual tensions all over.  Or who knows, it might not have gone anywhere, because without WGM, they never got to be able to go on all the trips and dates so openly and never got a chance to get closer.  And most importantly, if there were no camera, we would not be able to witness any of those wonderful moments.  

It makes me feel ‘strange’ too as I don’t seem to be able to draw a line between what’s real and not real about the two…

Well we’ll see in a few hours how things will be developing and I cannot wait!!

I loved everything you said, my thoughts exactly. If he said it then, right after she said it ...even it they weren't on camera ...would have seemed insincere even to her ears, even in real life it would seem an after thought. 

I think sometimes her verbage in BRI's  is to remind herself that they are doing these actions (proposal etc.) for the show. They are to do them, experience them, then report back what they found out and felt in the BRI's. Human emotions are a funny thing...there is a saying, "Fake it till you make it"...mostly used for success principles or by motivational speakers to help people build self esteem. The idea is if you fake it long enough, you become it. JH & SY were already physically attracted to each other in the beginning (which is what JH wanted), this means it has been a whole lot easier to fake it well. The challenge comes into play when you fake it so well, your body will believe it conscious and subconsciously. It will start to process it as real....and it will become real! By the end of this show, these two will have lived as pseudo husband and wife for a long enough time to where they felt like they "had someone" by their side living in the same reality. They actually are the ONLY TWO living this reality..so there is that special bond that no one else can claim. Even texting each other off camera, jokingly calling each other husband and wife would stop (by the way JH has really cut down on calling her "wife" directly..he calls her by name in person, but says wife in BRI's.). 

I think if he truly loves her, he will tell her off camera first ...then it may come out later in a BRI, that he already confessed in private. If this is the case, I'll be over the moon!!!! Certain actions you know they need to do for the show (proposals, meeting the parents, visiting home towns and making each other feel like a spouse), but watching this weeks mandatory activities was like watching them do them and being shocked by their OWN reactions to the necessary missions. 

He was sincerely touched and fluttery at the radio announcement (I think he got teary eyed). 

She got teary eyed after finding the ring, when he started to say the sentimental words of a proposal. 

If he confessed in private, they may never share it openly because of fan hate for her, but we may be able to even tell with their continued closeness. 

Both of them were strangely excited by the thought of it feeling so real. I for one, if I were on the show, would tend to worry. If I became as invested as they seem, the end of the show would always be something bumping around in my head. I'd think about protecting my heart because of the obstacles and the subject had never been discussed or texted about, there would always be a little bit of nervousness. That's just me though. See, why I love them is they do not get all in their head...because they are allowing themselves to experience this whole heartedly and will deal with the end when it gets here, they are more free to truly enjoy everything they can through it...and maybe make it work in the end if they want to put forth the efforts it would take!  

Guest goguma07

BINGO! We really do. We want the others to know that all this awesomeness that they are dying over is for that one guy only. Heck its a hell of a ego boost for the guy we are with.

Most guys like to see their girls in hot showy clothes themselves...but don't really like if it involves other guys ogling over their girlfriend at the same time. It's because guys know how other men think. If a man sees a woman in "sexy" clothes who he doesn't know anything about he tends to have...let's just say "inappropriate" and possibly even disrespectful thoughts about her...even if he's a nice guy. Men tend not to be able to control such thoughts apparently. However, when it's his girlfriend or wife who he loves, he just sees a beautiful woman, with a beautiful body, who he loves and respects. The problem is that he knows that other men who don't know his wife or girlfriend won't be thinking such respectful thoughts about her and this bothers most men. I can definitely understand and respect guys who think this way because to me it shows how much respect they have for their ladies and the fact they want them to always be viewed with respect. This is just stuff I learnt from guys who are friends of mine haha.

Usually we girls just think we want to look cute and confident but sometimes its good to be aware of the thoughts our clothing choices can illicit in the opposite sex. From there we can choose whether or not we care lol. But in a relationship, I think its good if your boyfriend or husband cares about things like that because I find it really odd when I hear some guys say things like 'they want to show everyone how hot their girlfriend is'...that just sounds like they don't really care about her at all, to me. Just my opinion though.

I think I just got schooled and in the best possible way. :)  Thank you for that. I usually tend to like when a guy is concerned about such things and also love it when a guy appreciates something I wear...but I think the reason is because I tend to dress conservatively for the most part. The only slightly revealing thing I ever wear is saree...but in our part of the world that is conservative too. 

But what you said is bang on and I really appreciate the comment. Its so true. There are plenty of guys who won't just admire. They will undress a girl with their eyes and we wouldn't want that...so a guy who is concerned about that and keeps other "wolves" away is a superb guy. After all, he's the only wolf we want. ;)

It's true! I learnt this from guys myself... They really do think differently to us a lot of the time so it's good to get their perspective on things ;)

Most guys like to see their girls in hot showy clothes themselves...but don't really like if it involves other guys ogling over their girlfriend at the same time. It's because guys know how other men think. If a man sees a woman in "sexy" clothes who he doesn't know anything about he tends to have...let's just say "inappropriate" and possibly even disrespectful thoughts about her...even if he's a nice guy. Men tend not to be able to control such thoughts apparently. However, when it's his girlfriend or wife who he loves, he just sees a beautiful woman, with a beautiful body, who he loves and respects. The problem is that he knows that other men who don't know his wife or girlfriend won't be thinking such respectful thoughts about her and this bothers most men. I can definitely understand and respect guys who think this way because to me it shows how much respect they have for their ladies and the fact they want them to always be viewed with respect. This is just stuff I learnt from guys who are friends of mine haha.

Usually we girls just think we want to look cute and confident but sometimes its good to be aware of the thoughts our clothing choices can illicit in the opposite sex. From there we can choose whether or not we care lol. But in a relationship, I think its good if your boyfriend or husband cares about things like that because I find it really odd when I hear some guys say things like 'they want to show everyone how hot their girlfriend is'...that just sounds like they don't really care about her at all, to me. Just my opinion though.

Sorry for out of topic, btw :) 

THIS ! My guys BF actually said this kinda thing to me since they noticed me and other girls wore short or lowcut shirt. Their exact words like this :

"We (guys), grateful to be presented such a great scenery (i.e long legs in display), but we really hate if our gf wearing such a revealing clothes like that" 

Mind you, in my country people still tend to notice if you are wearing such kinda clothes by using public transportations or in elder presence. Sometimes people consider it impolite here. 

Btw, @erin21 , please dont quote pics , dear :) 

It's been warned before by others bcs that's against soompi rules and could make this thread being shut down

For us girls the male perspective is sometimes really helpful lol, expecially when it comes from friends and family who actually care about us :)

@MattieCat I really loved your post.  Don't us Brownie women just love when the men chime in and speak so eloquently and maturely about this couple from THEIR perspective.  I just think you ALL are the bomb... I especially enjoyed your post... and appreciate every one of you dang fellas around here.  We're not only truly lucky to have such a great couple to ship but a great bunch of guys to join us in the party.

Thank you ALL for showing up! :wub:

@MattieCat I really loved your post.  Don't us Brownie women just love when the men chime in and speak so eloquently and maturely about this couple from THEIR perspective.  I just think you ALL are the bomb... I especially enjoyed your post... and appreciate every one of you dang fellas around here.  We're not only truly lucky to have such a great couple to ship but a great bunch of guys to join us in the party.

Thank you ALL for showing up! :wub:

@amastris 

I'm sorry I was unclear and made you misunderstood but I'm a woman...  :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: just so you know:wub::wub:.  Anyway I agree that this is a wonderful forum I am proud to be part of, and how lucky we are to have the BE couple that unite us all shippers, men and women!! 

Guest maystart

Hello everyone :) a new convert here, marathoned  episodes featuring these two and the last thing I know, I spent embarrassing amount of time looking for anything and everything about them online. I'm so glad to have found this forum. Can anyone here have a link for the live streaming today? I truly would appreciate it. :)

Hello dear Brownies,

missed this thread. Life has been so busy lately. But still cant go without my real time honey BEC fix.:sweatingbullets:

Have the streaming links been posted yet? Otherwise I'd really appreciate it if someone could share... cant find the ones I saved on my new Laptop and I dont have the time to back read today...:phew:

Thanks so much in advance!!

EDIT: Found the links already. Thanks anyway!:lol:

Guest gingerschnaps

Hello dear Brownies,

missed this thread. Life has been so busy lately. But still cant go without my real time honey BEC fix.:sweatingbullets:

Have the streaming links been posted yet? Otherwise I'd really appreciate it if someone could share... cant find the ones I saved on my new Laptop and I dont have the time to back read today...:phew:

Thanks so much in advance!!

hi please try this

it's online now.. still waiting:phew:

Guest maystart

I've no idea how to work my way around here but to all you awesome people who provided the links - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Archived