[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest lolita_00

HELLO BEAUTIFUL BROWNIES ALL OVER THE WORLD! I've been a lurker since day 1 and well I just had to make an account because... why not? I have been rewatching and rewatching our dear couples' episodes, and even then I noticed that when they had their first date, JH and SY that is, there would always be pink captions, indicating heart fluttering moments I assume, as well as heart icons. Whereas, when they had their dates with Yewon and Henry respectively, editing wasn't done to make the viewers ship them as much because maybe they didn't have much material (real heart stopping moments) to begin with. And also, I noticed that both of them, JH and SY, mentioned each other's names on their dates with another person (that is Yewon and Henry, raaah). Like, when Yewon told JH that she has dogs, JH just blurted out that SY also has two dogs, I mean who does that right? He is totally clueless, saying another girl's name and talking about her while out on a date with another one. He was sooo clueless and obviously smitten by SY wangbi that he forgot that he was there on a date. While some may think that the Judo date didn't have any potential, I actually believe that it could've been a better date, what, with all the skinship involved? It could've been a way better date than a lunch at a university caffeteria. But then, just like what I read a couple of pages back, uri couple's chemistry just can't be shaken. It was already evident right from the very start. SO, they could've gone on a date under the worst circumstances (e.g. on a fish market, under the sewers, the likes heeee) and still have chosen and held each other's hands at the end. Uri queen SY as well, when she was having her date with Henry and he asked her what could be good if she chooses him, she said that it's her fantasy to marry someone she's friends with, someone who makes her comfortable-- where Henry replied that it's not Jonghyun then that she's looking for. But Pretty Seungyeon said 'aniya', which I assume negating what Henry said, and followed it by 'I think we can be friends later' (and then we'll get married by then!)' hahaha stop it delulu mind.

So yeah, I'm on episode 2 as I make this, and boy am I still as I excited as when I watched it the first time. ❤❤❤

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Elzabar

HELLO BEAUTIFUL BROWNIES ALL OVER THE WORLD! I've been a lurker since day 1 and well I just had to make an account because... why not? I have been rewatching and rewatching our dear couples episodes, and even then I noticed that when they had their first date, JH and SY that is, there would always be pink captions, indicating heart fluttering moments I assume, as well as heart icons. Whereas, when they had their dates with Yewon and Henry respectively, editing wasn't done to make the viewers ship them as much. And also, I noticed that both of them, JH and SY, mentioned each other's name on their dates with another person (that is Yewon and Henry, raaah). Like, when Yewon told JH that she has dogs, JH just blurted out that SY also has two dogs, I mean who does that right? He is totally clueless, saying another girl's name while out on a date with another one. He was sooo clueless and obviously smitten by SY wangbi. While some may think that the Judo date didn't have any potential, I actually believe that it could've been a better date, what, with all the skinship involved? It could've been a way better date than a lunch at a university caffeteria. But then, just like what I read a couple of pages back, uri couple's chemistry just can't be shaken. It was already evident right from the very start. SO, they could've gone on a date under the worst circumstances (e.g. on a fish market, under the sewers, the likes heeee) and still have chosen and held each other's hands at the end. Uri queen SY as well, when she was having her date with Henry and he asked her what could be good if she chooses him, she said that it's her fantasy to marry someone she's friends with, someone who makes her comfortable-- where Henry replied that it's not Jonghyun then that she's looking for. But Pretty Seungyeon said 'aniya', which I assume negating what Henry said, and followed it by 'I think we can be friends later' (and then we'll get married!)' hahaha stop it delulu mind.

So yeah, I'm on episode 2 as I make this, and boy am I still as I excited as when I watched it the first time. ❤❤❤

Yeah, you can totally say that it was "scripted" towards one particular couple set. I mean, really, who would want to get married to your younger sister and former labelmate, unless you had eyes on her from the start (which I didn't think so). And the fact that SY got the jackpot by going on a date with JH in fulfilling all her fantasies (date on campus, getting a flower, and serenaded by a song). However, its the couples that still make WGM couple work and memorable despite the "script".

Would SY really pick JH if the song JH picked didn't have meaningful words ? Henry also sang for SY but didn't sing with touching words. SY was also jealous of the Judo date between JH and YW, so I wouldn't think their date was that bad. In fact, they immediately dropped into a more comfortable (informal) speaking and had more skinship that SY's date with JH.

I don't think WGM producers couldn't do a thing if the persons picked went the other way, despite their tendencies to script.

Even after the couple's picks, you get totally swooned into the SY and JH's interactions cause they were so sincere and honest, despite SY having no Aegyo and being called a bear (slow). Their relationship developed in a normal manner.

I think it's the individual persons involved that makes the couple special. Not the other way around. WGM can't script what is being said between SY and JH. The "Idiot" markings on JH's hand, the first skipship, the first hand holding, the sincere and intimate talk on the ferris wheel, SY preparing a hanbok and special B-Day message for JH,  etc. 

Why are JongYeon so amazing?

They are a reminder of how precious & innocent falling in love really is!
 No matter what age,what gender,where your even from, makes no difference!  Their tender moments touch each of our lives every week, always leaving us wanting more.  While allowing  us to reflect upon our own lives, our own loves, or lack of.  JH said SY was like MSG how right he is!!!  A young sweet couple on a show!  Who would have dreamed they would have turned our world upside down.  Opened our eyes & hearts!  Like MSG, allow even us to experience love through them with deeper flavor, new meaning, better understanding that love is in the air if we just take the time to find it and breathe it in............

Image result for cartoon images of love & clouds 

Because we all need to recharge from time to time.......

Watching back episode 2, it made me feel that the WGM producers do want a Jongyeon. The fact that the producers kinda knew that Seungyeon was definitely Jonghyun's type and that it feeded to his criteria. Also, having Seungyeon going a date with Jonghyun first ......

That's it!!!

Background of knowledge: Jonghyun is the most wanted wgm groom to be, he has been targeted for years. Wgm producer did want him on the show. I'm sure he/she agree with any possible conditions JH ask for. JH did give list of his dream girl, wife to be. Knowing that he's a unique person, has been in entertainment for so long, knowing many girl group members, beautiful actrees, coming from established world class rock band, I'm sure wgm staff had worked really hard to fulfill the requirements. 

Sorry to cut the posts short...just wanted to also add that I'm almost 100% positive one of JH's requirements was someone not well known. He wanted someone more "regular, everyday". Someone he could "mold" persay and follow him so there was no competing egos (I mean this in a celebrity status sense). She was beautiful, the right disposition AND ...she was definitely not like the celebrity girls he was used to seeing. The fact he probably also knew who Yewon was made it clear that SY was the one the staff picked for him. He was already smitten with her, but Yewon was confirmation that even though he knew little about SY ...all his qualities he asked for were inside even if he didn't know it yet! 

Today's thoughts about after the proposal

"What is this feeling?" SY wanted to know! Since her question & statement in the BRI shows she is distancing herself and acknowleding the fact that she knew the proposal was not real, she wonders why she felt like really crying. She's confused...this feels TOO real! After getting the ring: "It's strange, it's strange" ...I've seen them both do this, it's like they "check themselves" and the emotional state, then they will discuss together when they feel something real happening because they know its a show!  

"It's strange right? It's strange" JH was not better at this moment and was just as confused...but not suddenly confused. He's basically sharing that he has been that way the entire day as the proposal time got closer and closer! Just when the thought he was going to do it his feelings would well up JH: "For some reason you (meaning himself), you get highly emotional". I imagine he was going back and forth in his head about the right time to propose, he would "highly emotional" and stop himself, then wait again for the next moment. I was focusing more on how she was responding than what he was saying...until this morning and reading this was like....I get it!

Then his last statement was the bomb about putting the handcuffs on her. I think JH is feeling that the "unknown" girl he met is becoming and will continue to become more well loved and surrounded by the industry that he is already accustomed to. He met her at a time before she was truly tainted or exposed to fame, so he is already considered part of her "in crowd",  one of those "...I knew her when" people that she will always trust. He knows she will be chased by men in a more aggressive way and just wants to keep her ...which I believe he can. Why? ...because they are already communicating like people that are married. It seems they have no problem sharing themselves with each other and combining this with their obvious attraction, they seem to be struggling to keep the level head of shooting this as a virtual marriage.  

They are both questioning why they reacted they way the did

Side Note: Promoting the image of Korea:  SY seems to be Korea's new "fresh faced innocent" that Korea loves to promote an image of. The new modern "good girl" has confidence but is demur, fun but respectful with many traditional qualities but functions well in the current day. This is one well rounded girl and projecting this kind of image has always seemed to be extremely important to companies and the country in general. You can tell by the mass amount of commercial features and photo shoots this girl has had. Even the "sexy" style shoots are watered down so you just notice how beautiful she is. 

Yes, JH COMPLETELY understands that he needs to take this opportunity to catch her while he can! 

Sorry to cut the posts short...just wanted to also add that I'm almost 100% positive one of JH's requirements was someone not well known. He wanted someone more "regular, everyday". Someone he could "mold" persay and follow him so there was no competing egos (I mean this in a celebrity status sense). She was beautiful, the right disposition AND ...she was definitely not like the celebrity girls he was used to seeing. The fact he probably also knew who Yewon was made it clear that SY was the one the staff picked for him. He was already smitten with her, but Yewon was confirmation that even though he knew little about SY ...all his qualities he asked for were inside even if he didn't know it yet! 

Today's thoughts about after the proposal

"What is this feeling?" SY wanted to know! Since her question & statement in the BRI shows she is distancing herself and acknowleding the fact that she knew the proposal was not real, she wonders why she felt like really crying. She's confused...this feels TOO real! After getting the ring: "It's strange, it's strange" ...I've seen them both do this, it's like they "check themselves" and the emotional state, then they will discuss together when they feel something real happening because they know its a show!  

"It's strange right? It's strange" JH was not better at this moment and was just as confused...but not suddenly confused. He's basically sharing that he has been that way the entire day as the proposal time got closer and closer! Just when the thought he was going to do it his feelings would well up JH: "For some reason you (meaning himself), you get highly emotional". I imagine he was going back and forth in his head about the right time to propose, he would "highly emotional" and stop himself, then wait again for the next moment. I was focusing more on how she was responding than what he was saying...until this morning and reading this was like....I get it!

Then his last statement was the bomb about putting the handcuffs on her. I think JH is feeling that the "unknown" girl he met is becoming and will continue to become more well loved and surrounded by the industry that he is already accustomed to. He met her at a time before she was truly tainted or exposed to fame, so he is already considered part of her "in crowd",  one of those "...I knew her when" people that she will always trust. He knows she will be chased by men in a more aggressive way and just wants to keep her ...which I believe he can. Why? ...because they are already communicating like people that are married. It seems they have no problem sharing themselves with each other and combining this with their obvious attraction, they seem to be struggling to keep the level head of shooting this as a virtual marriage.  

Side Note: Promoting the image of Korea:  SY seems to be Korea's new "fresh faced innocent" that Korea loves to promote an image of. The new modern "good girl" has confidence but is demur, fun but respectful with many traditional qualities but functions well in the current day. This is one well rounded girl and projecting this kind of image has always seemed to be extremely important to companies and the country in general. You can tell by the mass amount of commercial features and photo shoots this girl has had. Even the "sexy" style shoots are watered down so you just notice how beautiful she is. 

Yes, JH COMPLETELY understands that he needs to take this opportunity to catch her while he can! 

I love what you just said. The 3 episodes in Busan were filled with activities and their comfort level and skinship seems to reach a whole new level. If i were SY i would be confused. Here she is trying to be genuine and sincere and enjoying all the love and attention showered on her, yet her repeated "strange" and "strange feeling" is a reality check ... is JH oppa nice to me because he is a nice person or is he sincere because he really likes me ? Do i want to fall deeply and nurse myself back to health when this program ends... I believe for the "experienced" bride in WGM they were only "1 foot in"... many actor and actress mentioned that once the drama ends they will take awhile to shed their role and get back to reality.... but they will. I recall in the car SY said her family and friends saw his sincerity and she ask him "it's for real" ? JH merely look back and she said "I know" ... does she ? JH has yet to really respond to her with answers she is expecting ... will he ? It's only my personal opinion; JH seems to be living out his fantasy of being in love on reel. He may or may not be serious about dating after the program ends... To me he is all in for the experience he could not have as a public figure.... i am so personally vested in this couple that i am reading every few hours .... Otoke ?

Guest Suenna1025

Hmmmm, basing on their latest IG posts, why do i get the feeling that they're on the same car opposite each other, or maybe it's just the delulu mind playing, :)

i surprised myself for not complaining when it will be Friday or Saturday for the first time...woahhh~~...if we as a fan feels this way...feels like we can hang on this much...for them...they must have been feeling they can overcome anything after Busan trip aren't they? hehe...i think we definitely will reach 1000 pages tomorrow after we hear about the preview...banzaiiii 02/bee/JY couple shippers/brownies!!!B)

I love what you just said. The 3 episodes in Busan were filled with activities and their comfort level and skinship seems to reach a whole new level. If i were SY i would be confused. Here she is trying to be genuine and sincere and enjoying all the love and attention showered on her, yet her repeated "strange" and "strange feeling" is a reality check ... is JH oppa nice to me because he is a nice person or is he sincere because he really likes me ? Do i want to fall deeply and nurse myself back to health when this program ends... I believe for the "experienced" bride in WGM they were only "1 foot in"... many actor and actress mentioned that once the drama ends they will take awhile to shed their role and get back to reality.... but they will. I recall in the car SY said her family and friends saw his sincerity and she ask him "it's for real" ? JH merely look back and she said "I know" ... does she ? JH has yet to really respond to her with answers she is expecting ... will he ? It's only my personal opinion; JH seems to be living out his fantasy of being in love on reel. He may or may not be serious about dating after the program ends... To me he is all in for the experience he could not have as a public figure.... i am so personally vested in this couple that i am reading every few hours .... Otoke ?

I agree in that he started this to enjoy the experience, but I think they are both treading in some pretty muddy water in being both real and virtual. He probably promised himself to just go with the flow, but I'm not sure he anticipated all these heart fluttering moments and the connectedness with his bride.  I believe they both agreed to go all in and just assume they are married without the (over physical part) so that it played out on camera to look real. I don't believe either of them started this thinking it could consume them because they both had different reason for joining the show in the first place...(consumed ... which is kind of the vibe I got from them on this trip..emotions were thrown into havoc when they included his real live family treating her like she was truly his possession/wife/gf if you will). They both signed up for the visibility and also JH needed a life changing experience to shake up his burnout situation...after an experience like this I'm not too sure he can go back. 

Even though this is a virtual relationship ...it is still a relationship that felt real, so in a sense he will always look back on this as a real relationship no matter how they end up. 

At this point in what we have seen I don't believe either of them are looking at the end...it all seems to be about the now. This most recent trip showed me a different side of JH...a sometimes conflicted bewildered JH. Now he is more than just attracted to her, he is invested in her. 

argh, i had trouble to open this thread for sometime, it kept shown me error page!

what am i going to do with these two? I wanna pinch em on the cheek, hold their head, make them face each other and said : KISS!

Been back reading, but i forgot to quote. hahaha, i mindlesly like that. But special shout out to @burningwithlove hahaha, thank you hon for your encouraging words :) And ah, i also forget to comment one feloow brownies who initiate the loved dovey act with her hubby. well, guess what,  two days ago, i send my hubby off, he stills busy prepared the engine, full on concentration. Then i knock the window hard, he saw me, and i gave him a heart sign, and he just gave me the sweeeeeettteeeeeessst smile that i've ever seen, lol. we've been knowing each other like 13 years now. hahaha, and i never seen him smile like that. awww, and i becom fluster and run to the second floor feeling all blushed, hahaha.and we've been married for 6 years now. OTTOKE, we've got infected by jongyeon virus!LOL

anyway, regarding the CLOUD saga. guess what again, it's not only these love birds who've been posting the cloud image. I even wonder, hey, what's been up in seoul/sk sky lately? Even minky ahjussi and tiger manager  had posted the cloud too. WAE? :D

Ah yeah, guysss *covermyfaceinembarassement* whispermodeinSYstyle: i-just-try-to-make-a-fan-pic-of-jongyeon-hahahahaha. So please kinda check my work.ppftt, spare me for lotsa of grammatical mistake, yess :D Here's the link, hopefully some will enjoy it.ppft :D 

I agree in that he started this to enjoy the experience, but I think they are both treading in some pretty muddy water in being both real and virtual. He probably promised himself to just go with the flow, but I'm not sure he anticipated all these heart fluttering moments and the connectedness with his bride.  I believe they both agreed to go all in and just assume they are married without the (over physical part) so that it played out on camera to look real. I don't believe either of them started this thinking it could consume them because they both had different reason for joining the show in the first place...(which is kind of the vibe I got from them on this trip..emotions were thrown into havoc when they included his real live family treating her like she was truly his possession/wife/gf if you will). They both signed up for the visibility and also JH needed a life changing experience to shake up his burnout situation...after an experience like this I'm not too sure he can go back. 

Even though this is a virtual relationship ...it is still a relationship that felt real, so in a sense he will always look back on this as a real relationship no matter how they end up. 

At this point in what we have seen I don't believe either of them are looking at the end...it all seems to be about the now. This most recent trip showed me a different side of JH...a sometimes conflicted JH. Now he is more than just attracted to her, he is invested in her. 

I know right. I am experiencing conflicting emotions about this couple. I would be giddy with happiness and the next i would feel worried for them.... wahahaha the life of a delulu noona.The highs and lows from loving this couple.

Both of them kept saying they felt strange. I think they agreed to enjoy and have fun as a couple but they were not prepared to be so emotionally invested in each other. WGM is like a free pass to date in public...but somehow the line between reel and real have been blurred. 

Anyway... are korean guys these cheesy and romantic... the lines that they come up with... hahah i can never imagine guys in my country saying those kind of stuff. I would not know how to react!

Guest lolita_00

I don't remember if anything even remotely related to this has already been posted, if it has, pardon me for being human and overlooking it heeeheee *peace*

Lee Jonghyun's Blood Type O

Best Traits: Ambitious, athletic, robust and self-confident.
Worst Traits: Arrogant, insensitive, ruthless and vain.
Referred to as ‘warriors’, Type O’s are viewed as natural leaders and are often, also, natural athletes. They tend to be outgoing, expressive and passionate, but can also bore others to death with their obsessive drive for success coupled with their absolute convictions that they are winners. This certainty that they will always win explains why they aren’t afraid to take risks or gamble. They have a strong physical presence and are unlikely to ever be overlooked.

Gong Seungyeon's Blood Type B

Best Traits: Animal-loving, creative, flexible, individualistic, optimistic and passionate.
Worst Traits: Forgetful, irresponsible and self-centered.
Referred to as ‘hunters’, Type B’s have very independent natures and tend not to be concerned about what other people think of them. Although often described as shallow and lazy (hence the cramps hahaha), they can be quite passionate about the things they hold dear. Patience is not their strong suit either.

Kinda en pointe, don't you guys think so? ★★★ cr. http://www.korea4expats.com/article-blood-types.html

the questions about eps and unaired eps have been here and there all over the thread.  If you really look for it, people here have posted the links and pages to answer this question

https://jongyeon.wordpress.com/

this blog is for Jongyeon only, including all the subbed eps, background music, IG saga, anything you want.  Hopefully you can bookmark the page for future questions

Whoever created the blog, thank you.  And for all the subbers, out there, big BIG thank you :)

So I just watched the unaired clips and this blog was the only place I could find the eng subbed version of the unaired clip with the cnblue members.  I don't see where anyone mentioned this yet, but when they played the question game, they made a bet. The winners got one wish. And when JH and SY won, their wish was  for the other CNBlue members to come to their wedding. Minhyuk and Jungshin said "Of course we will come to your wedding, we would have come anyway" and they said they thought it was a very easy wish to grant.  

I take this to mean that we will definitely see most of his members at the wedding! So excited for the wedding! And the honeymoon , lol. 

So I just watched the unaired clips and this blog was the only place I could find the eng subbed version of the unaired clip with the cnblue members.  I don't see where anyone mentioned this yet, but when they played the question game, they made a bet. The winners got one wish. And when JH and SY won, their wish was  for the other CNBlue members to come to their wedding. Minhyuk and Jungshin said "Of course we will come to your wedding, we would have come anyway" and they said they thought it was a very easy wish to grant.  

I take this to mean that we will definitely see most of his members at the wedding! So excited for the wedding! And the honeymoon ,lol. 

I'm actually interested to see who SHE will invite! We usually know more about JH's side of things, but I'm real curious who will come on her side. She has about the same amount of connections to celebrities as he does because of her long trainee period & her father (even the most famous Korean chef is a friend of her family {??name can't remember}.) There are so many SM people she knows (sounds weird, but I almost wonder if WGM will ask her to invite Henry LOL). Here's the deal though...WGM is RENOWNED for making the couples invite celebrities they know who are currently active in comeback stages or drama's. They must have a deal with the companies to help promote other artists with these wedding events. Since they have allowed JY & SY to run with the show up until this point, I would really like it if they allowed them to make the guest list decision as well.  I don't really care if they are famous already (in fact I think it would be cool if JH's best friends from his middle school pictures were invited :D ) I hope it's an EVERYONE kind of wedding ...everyone that matters to them!

Hopefully, some day we will see a bold statement like this from Jonghyun (IN SOOMPI, about Lee Dong Gun and Tara's Jiyeon news that they are dating) -
"Hello. It's Dong Gun. I don't even know how many months it has been since I left Korea. I finished filming for the movie well and am currently filming a drama in Shanghai. I think we're about 1/3 done with filming. There's still a long way to go.
I have lost to the astonishing impact of SNS [referring to the photos of him and Jiyeon circulating online]. First off, I'm so sorry that you all had to find out the big news through news reports.
Jiyeon and I are slowly getting to know each other. Even though she's a lot younger than me, she is a wise and careful person who is a source of strength to me, to the point where I have never felt our age difference. 
People will probably see our relationship with different perceptions, but what is clear is that I will not be shaken by other people's words. I will protect her. 
Please be on my side, on our side. I know that there are not a lot on our side yet. I ask this without hesitation for I know you have always been on my side without change.
The person I have found at the end of long waiting. Love. I believe this is fate and destiny so I have no doubt. I'll do well. Please trust and watch over me.
P.S. I wish for only happiness...for all of us."
Important  to note, Lee Dong Gun  is from FNC and was in " Marry Him If You Dare"  with Yong Hwa.  So there is hope that JH's management company would support JH if his heart was captured by Seungyeon!  

It has really been such a wonderful week for all of us here, much as our BEC have treated each other surprises , Brownies have gotten wonderful treats this week. 

Reading all your posts here made we rewatch all the episodes again.  Watching the Japan episodes made me wonder, after the wedding ceremony, wouldn't it be great if our couple would be sent to a honeymoon? Whether they go back to the same room in Japan where they had their first night together (and when they were still awkward with each other) or some place else, it would really be wonderful to see the difference from that first night to how they are at now. No more pulling the beds apart for SY and JH being more proactive with SY. JH in one of his BRIs, wished of being awaken one morning by wife's kiss and a breakfast prepared just for him by his wife.  I would love to see this happen.:wub:

Guest noxno
Hopefully, some day we will see a bold statement like this from Jonghyun (IN SOOMPI, about Lee Dong Gun and Tara's Jiyeon news that they are dating) - 
People will probably see our relationship with different perceptions, but what is clear is that I will not be shaken by other people's words. I will protect her. 
I really thought the same when I read his letter, soooooo sweet, I really hope JH would do the same

Guest Elzabar

I take this to mean that we will definitely see most of his members at the wedding! So excited for the wedding! And the honeymoon ,lol. 

I'm actually interested to see who SHE will invite! We usually know more about JH's side of things, but I'm real curious who will come on her side. She has about the same amount of connections to celebrities as he does because of her long trainee period & her father (even the most famous Korean chef is a friend of her family {??name can't remember}.) There are so many SM people she knows (sounds weird, but I almost wonder if WGM will ask her to invite Henry LOL). Here's the deal though...WGM is RENOWNED for making the couples invite celebrities they know who are currently active in comeback stages or drama's. They must have a deal with the companies to help promote other artists with these wedding events. Since they have allowed JY & SY to run with the show up until this point, I would really like it if they allowed them to make the guest list decision as well.  I don't really care if they are famous already (in fact I think it would be cool if JH's best friends from his middle school pictures were invited :D ) I hope it's an EVERYONE kind of wedding ...everyone that matters to them!

I know JH is part of the famous Lee celebrity clan which meets once a month. Hopefully, he invites them all.

If Henry attends maybe he should bring along Yewon and make it a WGM reunion... lol... Make it a threesome and have the Solim and JjongAh couple attend as well from the three previous WGM couple...

Even if JongYeon do not end up together after WGM, there is still 1 important thing about which I am certain.  Lee Jong Hyun, at the least, has learned a huge lesson, the value in treating the woman you adore very well.  She can go from someone who does not express herself well, who started off guarded, or nonchalant, and then turn her into someone who will surpass your most eager expectations.  She can show you care and love the way you've been waiting for all your life.  Yes, more often than not, freely giving love without expectations can come back to you 100-fold in return.

It's the best kind of karma.

Archived