[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

After watching eps 278, noticed a few scenes SY almost in tears. Wanna make a compilation of these precious moments here:

1) When arrived at mountain and parked their car. JH thanked SY for tonight.

CyyU116l.jpg

2) When SY found out the ring

hPP0xt1l.jpg

3) When the ring matched her finger

O7eJSJSl.jpg

4) SY asked how do you know? (the size of the ring. Yes, it's adjustable ring, somehow it just perfectly fit in without any adjustment)

svfrxYYl.jpg

4) When JH asked "will you marry me" & SY replied in a low voice "yes"

6qoIFPZl.jpg

5) At BRI, SY said she now know why girl will cry in proposal

l9txDSzl.jpg

6) Last but not least, the teardrop in her eyes after proposal & said yes ...

gfERcfTl.jpg

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wilddove

@13lacknight @Hickk

I was just remembering that Kim Soeun was asked about her WGM when she's in Happy Together last January.... seems Happy Together is a little bit 'borderless' :lol:

...... OFF TOPIC .......

I just wish for the cast of Six Flying Dragons including SY to guest on KBS Happy Together..... I think it would be hilarious and we will expect guaranteed teasings from Yoo Jae-suk since he knows JH too and for sure from MC Misun....

or better yet invite the three WGM couples :P

.....BACK TO TOPIC......

Should our BE couple leaves, it would be nice if they do it after winter so they can experience winter together too.... playing in the snow, cuddling and spending time at their house....what better way to heat the cold season :wub:

Is it a KBS drama? Then it's possible.

If SY can be included as part of the guests then I think it's highly probable, since it's SY's highest profile 'work' and Misun fangirls our couple. At least Misun won't resist mentioning it and Jaesuk will quickly  shoo shoo her to another topic.

OFFTOPIC: This was how Misun fangirled about Yongseo many years ago on Happy Together:

Hidden Content

Six Flying Dragon is SBS drama, not KBS

Oops, dreams crushed LOL

LOL...... :D 

Six Flying Dragon is SBS drama, not KBS

Oops, dreams crushed LOL

Wgm have been mentioned in happy together before..when so eun from solim couple was a guest they talked about wgm.so were yongseo and adam couple

Not saying they will talk about it but yes wgm have been brought up in happy together

Guest happybrownie

Jaerim was asked about WGM when he was in Happy Together for Unkind Ladies. It would be awesome to see SY in Happy Together with her co-stars from 6FD. Most of the stars who appeared in Happy Together gets more exposure and publicity so fingers crossed!

Guest Hickk

After watching eps 278, noticed a few scenes SY almost in tears. Wanna make a compilation of these precious moments here:

1) When arrived at mountain and parked their car. JH thanked SY for tonight.

2) When SY found out the ring

3) When the ring matched her finger

4) SY asked how do you know? (the size of the ring. Yes, it's adjustable ring, somehow it just perfectly fit in without any adjustment)

4) When JH asked "will you marry me" & SY replied in a low voice "yes"

5) At BRI, SY said she now know why girl will cry in proposal

Yes, we know she most probably cried in BRI since she was holding a tissue last episode. But for some reason WGM won't show it..... GRRRRRRRR

Just taking the chance to add an observation of my own:

- When JH thanked SY after the radio dedication and had his arm on her shoulders, SY's hair at the back was messed up. Did JH do that? Why didn't they show it? GRRRR

Guest orchidbee02

JH posted a video on Instagram before the one of the clouds and palace and it seems that he's in the passenger seat in a car (which means he's not driving) I guess filming ended early today for our couple? Boohoooo, would love for them to spend as much time as possible together, but I guess they need their rest too!

Guest Choco1Luv

Okay, that picture of the sky on JH's IG, am I the only one that was reminded of the post card from SY at the concert?

kiss cloud  :phew:

So I'm not the only one :wub::wub::wub:

He's too obvious.. a postcard from SY... 

lips cloud or kiss cloud.. :wub:

Guest lexx94_stv

Hi again! Here's part 13 of the Jongyeon FMV series featuring their sweet Busan beach scenes. I just felt that it deserved an FMV on its own so here you go. Enjoy!:wub::wub: (note: vid not available for South Korea since MBC blocked it, might upload it to dailymotion as well if there are honeybees from Korea who would like to see it)

Guest shahidatulain

I know that place! I went there before when I was in Korea! It's the Gwanghwamun Gate of Gyeongbukgung Palace! CNBlue also went there before for Running Man filming. If it's true that they are filming WGM today, maybe our couple had a palace date there :wub:

DBRbrym.jpg

I know that place! I went there before when I was in Korea! It's Gwanghwamun Palace! CNBlue also went there before for Running Man filming. If it's true that they are filming WGM today, maybe our couple had a palace date there :wub:

it can be possible. Normally they will  do the filming for the whole day for 2-3 episode. 

I think I am in love with JH's dad. He appears to be a great husband and father. Although he does not say much, but when he does, his words counts and his actions are full of affection for his family. 

No wonder JH turned out to be such a great man. His father is a fantastic role model. Two actions that JH's dad did really stood out for me. JH's dad had decorated JH's room and you can feel how proud his father is of JH's achievements. Similarly JH was equally proud to show SY his room and SY even mentioned how they spoke about it often. So I believe they must have talked about it behind the scene. 

Secondly, JH's dad had frequently looked at his wife with affection. They appear to be quite in tune with one another. And wasn't it cute when JH's mum did the aeguo and instantly JH's dad had to kiss her hand. 

JH is now doing the same thing with SY. JH had decorated their newly wed home, just so SY would feel more comfortable and happier. JH is always looking at SY. Like someone mentioned before, when they are together, they appear to be in their own world. When SY does aegyo, JH goes putty and I am sure he will comply to most of SY wishes.

Like father, like son. SY is certainly lucky to be married into such a loving family.

I should say, I equally like JH's mother. Both his parents are blunt, but they are very positive and encouraging with their words. 

Guest BigHeadMi
Trans JH's manager caption please. I think he talked about WGM

#WGM #02couple #StopGoingAround
Manager-nim is tired also ^^ following our couple going to different places the whole day long!

Archived