[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks B.E.S.T Team for the sub. Sorry for being greedy but will you also be subbing the unaired scene for this week?

If you already download the last episode from B.E.S.T they already include unaired scene on that episode.

Thanks for the info I really appreciate it. Haven't finished downloading my internet sucks so I didn't know.

It's okay... I just started watching it again so I know it. Good luck for downloading.

I was so wrapped up in watching this episode part where she gives him the shirt.  There was 2 shirts shown when she was in the couple home and she was making the kiss mark.  But what I seemed to over look was the Monogram she had put on the shirt or shirts.  Honey Bee and their initials on the top of pocket in front!  That won't be washed out or have to be redone!  Their names together over his heart!   Her gifts were all so personal & heartfelt!  No matter how much you watch them they just raise romance up to a new level and allow you to soar with them!!! :wub::wub:

thank you B.E.S.T for your untiring efforts.. hundredfold blessings be upon you!!

just downloaded the episode and ill save it later for a helluva spazzing!!!

i can't concentrate if i'll watch it now while i'm busy partying since Girl's Generation released their Party MV (sorry off topic)..

mwah!! thanks again BEST!!!!

Just a quick question: where can i download the unaired scenes subbed by BEST? I've got all the episodes and although at the beginning i didn't download the unaired scene after watching the last one i kind of want them on my pc too!!!

Thanks guys!

Presented to you by B.E.S.T

Translators: Ishi-chanyuiivip13lacknightfreelyruth

Timers: ohhotdeymbokyo28prefeignedrealitypanda101sf, chagushu,

Proofreaders: moritafanayvahRowina, chagushu

Take out/using our sub with full credit and link back to this post/our blog 

jongyeon.wordpress.com.

DON'T upload our subbed videos to other hosts/sites WITHOUT permission.

I'm on behalf of B.E.S.T, thank you for your supporting. 122.gif 

Special thanks to our translators,  timers, proofreaders who spent their time and passion on this episode. I greatly appreciated your hard working.

As usual... click on

• 1st picture for google drive
  • 2nd picture for mega.co.nz.
  • 3rd picture for google +
  • 4th picture for Vimeo.

If you have any suggestions/complaints/asking permission, PM me please. I don't answer any questions about download or online link.

DON'T QUOTE PICTURE/GIF IN YOUR POST 

ENJOY!

I've just signed in twice so far, 1st to show my love for uri BE couple, the 2nd one is now - to say a BIGGEST THANK to uri BEST! I even forgot my password hahaha. I have to admit that I watch our couple almost everyday and still im not bored with them yet. Guess I will love them more as new eps come. 

It's very difficult to pick the best moment in this ep, but if i really have to choose one, it would be the last 3 minutes when they stood together talking about how they would treat each other in the future, that she would become dust and disapear if he loves her more and follow with the 2 forehead bobo. Then she almost felt down, maybe because she thought she already became dust after 2 kisses haha. It was funny yet still romantic and made it like "reality", not "just beautiful TV show" - you know in real time, not all scenerio ends beautifully right? =)))

P/s im downloading and have not watched it yet, but many thankssssssssss to BEST! I may forget my passwork (again, ahhhh I'm old) but always appreciate your time and effort! Love you guyssss!!!!!! moak moak \(^0^)/

Guest elysiajung

Sorry for asking, can you upload in dailymotion too? Only dailymotion works for me.... tq 

off topic

im watching sixteen just now and its funny how seungyeon sister jungyeon so happy bcoz the member bought wtrmelon 

btw jungyeon made it into twice I KNEW IT

so happy 4 her

Guest vreiya

off topic

im watching sixteen just now and its funny how seungyeon sister jungyeon so happy bcoz the member bought wtrmelon 

btw jungyeon made it into twice I KNEW IT

so happy 4 her

*OOT*

IKR!!! hahaha they're total opposite

and am super happy for jungyeon!!! Congratssss

MB1eqY8.png

Guest gingerschnaps

tumblr_mm93hovYaj1s8e4gao1_500.gif

(Cre to owner)

Thanks a lot Team B.E.S.T. For the best translation and neat compilation including unseen cut and preview!

I am late for updating the post,,finally the sub by B.E.S.T is out,,but can't download it now, maybe a lot of people try the same thing like i do..but THANK YOU SO MUCH B.E.S.T for the sub,, neomu kamsahamnida!!

Million thanks to B.E.S.T team...you guys are daebak! awesonme.!.incredible!...coolest!..i watched your sub again n again n again..oh! It's valuable to wait your best sub..Can i give you a cheek kiss? and leave the kiss mark on it..kekeke..^^

EPS. 278 Eng Sub DAILY MOTION LINK: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6jbW8iltcHfJUbWro4

Presented to you by B.E.S.T
Translators: Ishi-chan, yuiivip, 13lacknight, freelyruth
Timers: ohhotdeym, bokyo28, pre, feignedreality, panda101sf, chagushu,
Proofreader: moritafan, ayvah, Rowina, chagushu

Take out/using our sub with full credit and link back to this post/our blog: jongyeon.wordpress.com.

DO NOT upload our subbed videos to other hosts/sites WITHOUT permission. TQ, enjoy!

Archived