[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

@@happy2bhere: I saw that too. Jonghyun kind off bumped her left arm which made her lose her balance.. Jonghyun-nah.. you almost almost made her your lovely wife "disappear"  like dust/powder that night.. teehee:sweatingbullets:

Imagine it when they have a kids and Jonghyun tell the story to their kids, "Kids, in the day when I proposed your mother, I almost killed her by accidentally pushed her with my hand. Lucky I can catch and help her before your mother rolling down from the hill." :D

LOL omo I'm seated here at the salon, nursing a cup of coffee and trying so hard not to let it shoot up my nose!

B.E.S.T team, thank you so much! Your team are such stars!  Can't wait to get home later and download the subbed episode. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest june099

Presented to you by B.E.S.T

Translators: Ishi-chanyuiivip13lacknight, freelyruth

Timers: ohhotdeymbokyo28prefeignedrealitypanda101sf, chagushu,

Proofreader: moritafanayvah, Rowina, chagushu

Take out/using our sub with full credit and link back to this post/our blog 

jongyeon.wordpress.com.

DON'T upload our subbed videos to other hosts/sites WITHOUT permission.

I'm on behalf of B.E.S.T, thank you for your supporting. 122.gif

Special thanks to our translators,  timers, proofreaders who spent their time and passion on this episode. I greatly appreciated your hard working.

As usual... click on

• 1st picture for google drive
  • 2nd picture for mega.co.nz.
  • 3rd picture for google +
  • 4th picture for Vimeo.

If you have any suggestions/complaints/asking permission, PM me please. I don't answer any questions about download or online link.

DON'T QUOTE PICTURE/GIF IN YOUR POST 

ENJOY!

Ohhh Myyy Gooodd!!! THanks a lot for your hardwork!!T__T Thanks to the BEST team!!

Guest cassiejon

Thank you so much BEST!!!  You really made our brownies' life exciting!  Kudos to you all!!  We can even select our preference for downloading choice, its really daebak!  Many, many thanks to you guys!  Here's my big hug and tender loving kisses to each and every one of you...tsup! tsup! tsup!

Translators: Ishi-chanyuiivip13lacknightfreelyruth

Proofreader: moritafanayvahRowina, chagushu

jongyeon.wordpress.com.

Special thanks to our translators,  timers, proofreaders who spent their time and passion on this episode. I greatly appreciated your hard working.

As usual... click on

• 2nd picture for mega.co.nz.
  • 3rd picture for google +
  • 4th picture for Vimeo.

If you have any suggestions/complaints/asking permission, PM me please. I don't answer any questions about download or online link.

ENJOY!

EPS. 278 DAILY MOTION LINK: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1ofuRjidEgaqibWro4 

B.E.S.T.   Sometimes words just can't express just how thankful a person is!!!!  For the amount of time and effort each of you puts in every week just to give us the BEST Sub Version there is, my heart felt thanks.  Your always able to capture each episode so well and bring the most sweetness to each word!  Helping us better understand the feelings behind each and every word!  I enjoyed them all but you continue to get better & better!!!! So thankful for all your sacrifices & talents that always make your version worth the wait!  Our couple is the foundation of this thread but it is your hard work that makes us stronger!  Allows us no matter where we are from, to view, understand and enjoy them each week to the fullest!  THANKS for giving us an ice cream party...........  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-0CVAGBDPbRTicjR3Lq_      

Translators: Ishi-chanyuiivip13lacknightfreelyruth

Proofreader: moritafanayvahRowina, chagushu

jongyeon.wordpress.com.

As usual... click on

• 2nd picture for mega.co.nz.
  • 3rd picture for google +
  • 4th picture for Vimeo.

ENJOY!

Thanks B.E.S.T, I'm Happy as a BEE!

Thanks B.E.S.T Team for the sub. Sorry for being greedy but will you also be subbing the unaired scene for this week?

If you already download the last episode from B.E.S.T they already include unaired scene on that episode.

Thanks for the info I really appreciate it. Haven't finished downloading my internet sucks so I didn't know.

Archived