[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Bit of somethings I noticed after watching it more than xx number of times ...after this I'm goin' to bed...SMILING :D 

SY is EXTREMELY tired. She had a high impact emotiona filled, exciting trip to Busan The long train ride, the nervousness about meeting the in-laws and just worrying about how all her detailed plans would play out. By the time she is back in the car after the visit, she just wants to sit there and go to sleep. She doesn't want to flirt or play, she 's still a newbie at working when she is tired LOL! JH is great at engaging her in conversation though! If she could I bet she would have fallen asleep as they were driving. ,

JH is also very tired, but seems to know how to pull it of with very little sleep. Of course his day was power packed, but feel SY had a huge emotional tension with multiple plans set throughout the day. He seems to get cuddly when he's feeling tired. Both of their tiredness played in how well the plans came off in the car. Moments of sleepiness, mixed with high fluttering moments of tension.!  

JH was ready for some action after the cheek kiss. Sexual tension was high! MSG like girl ...when he said "What?" after that his eyes were not thinking about his "innocent love" as he put it earlier LOL. He wanted more...you could see it even in his tired looking eyes ;) He also was feelin' the love when they were talking about dust and lipstick on her cheek...when she put her head back and looked up, he seemed to look at her lips. 

Anyway...headin' off to bed. If you guys saw anything else, would love to read about in the mornin'! 

I had to stay close to bed for the last 24 hours so thanks to you Brownies who kept my mind occupied! 

at some point, I thought he is gonna go for it. couple moment, they are leaning each other was perfect for the KISS.

11707656_596329440510012_144167693845943

11050759_596329437176679_569713943991158

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartpororo92

I wish she chooses more conservative dress for wedding. There is so much fresh on display. I can understand the legs but chest area. Because she has to stay all day in that dress, I am sure JH invited male friends too. He is a jealous guy, remember writing name w/ her butt. He will mind. I wish she wore long dress w/ lace and w/ wavy hair.

on the left..

Please do me a favor and go to South Korea and replace SY's stylist so you don't have to complain about her outfit anymore. :) 

I wish she chooses more conservative dress for wedding. There is so much fresh on display. I can understand the legs but chest area. Because she has to stay all day in that dress, I am sure JH invited male friends too. He is a jealous guy, remember writing name w/ her butt. He will mind. I wish she wore long dress w/ lace and w/ wavy hair.

on the left..

Please do me a favor and go to South Korea and replace SY's stylist. :) 

Why???? no... don't... :D she is fine with her stylist... I like it...

Guest iheartpororo92

on the left..

Please do me a favor and go to South Korea and replace SY's stylist so you don't have to complain about her outfit anymore.. :) 

Actually my post has a continuation. HURHUR. 

on the left..

Please do me a favor and go to South Korea and replace SY's stylist so you don't have to complain about her outfit anymore.. :) 

Actually my post has a continuation. HURHUR. 

:D lol................ ok 

Hello there :) Dont want to be rude but if you dont like her stylist doin their work or if you cant stand she wear something sexy like open chest dress then what if you sponsor her a full covered dress with blink blink around her chest  ? 

This dress come from sponsor dear .. So we have no right to said " Ouh i wish she chooses more polite dress " Yes she can choose all dress , what she want , what she like .  but keep your mind straight . the dress not come her own closet . It was from sponsor . The dress that she choose and wear of coz she like it . and Jonghyun too . He live as an idol for 5 years . Just because his wife wear sponsor sexy dress and he cant control his jealousy , You think he'll said something like  " take out that dress immediately , " NO . he knows his limit :)

Just watching this show without any complaint cant we ? 

Argh, posting thru mobile is making mee cou cou!

Anyhow, my take regarding SY's outfit choice, is just proving us that she is really an onion, full of layer. We know nothing about her, really. We've been only guessing her choice based on our assumption/perception about her. So we thought, she's gonna opt for some concervative choices, yet she wowed her hubby with that foxy dress. And i don't see it as a problem though. It's not like the invited guests are ordinary people whose not been exposing to the glamour and sexy style before. 

And why do i have a hunch, after read the morning posts by @amatris and the others regarding the possibility that those scene are for the prewed shoot. I guess that even make it better. Well, that just my 2 cents.

Ps: OOT, does anyone know how to unquote stuff, so it wont appear like itcseen below? I've been trying every possible move to delete the quote. but to no avail. 

Im quite curious about  the dress... is it meant for wedding photoshoot or the actual wedding? It would be nice to see her wear a wedding gown, those pics of wedding gowns look gorgeous ,but then again she is looking vavavoom in that dress. It is nice  to see that other side of her... the foxy sexy side because so far her clothes have not been that figure hugging or sexy. 

@Choco1Luv i'm just wondering~ all of us who watched them know their house's passcode~ what if some people try to enter their house ? ~ LOL silly thought ~

yes that's my first thought hihihihi:D 

but then when JH coming home with a chord board and  the uniform.. the sound's of passcode different from the very first time they entered the house.. it's more than 4 combination of numbers.. :D

@pre thank you so much for the pictures... because i still didn't know how to insert the picture tho..

I don't think it changed (except JY changed it without we noticing huehehe). If you notice, the passcode sounds like more than 4 combination numbers because WGM repeated the scene twice: 1. when SY turned her head, 2. when JH opened the door. So, anybody (maybe still) can try to enter their house LOL

Guest mnjhs775

can I ask where you read that our couple is leaving the show soon? Really curious but also worried at the same time :((((((

Originally I thought she'd rock a long dress if she went the traditional dress route, but seeing her in the shorter wedding dress all I could think was: "Wow, what a knockout this girl is!" So foxy and gorgeous. Its simple but so irresistibly sexy. Did you see JH's face when she appeared? I think his expression says it all. And then when they were seated together, his grey suit and her dress were such a perfect match. They make a beautiful couple in every sense. 

@AireenYH very valid point that the dress might be from sponsors. And why not, right? :)  She looks lovely. I bet JH couldn't take his eyes off her the whole time. :D 

@n_s_23_23 I get the feeling the groom is going to be too captivated by his bride to worry about other guys staring at her. In fact I think he's going to be over the moon that his darling wifey looks so gorgeous on their wedding day. ;) 

Guest Choco1Luv

i'm a girl but i like this girl 'SY'.. just like MC Misun said.. I think she's always had this kind charm of twisted.. which is what JH fall for..

- when JH might be sure about what she is writing on his hand about love word or something.. but she's wrote 'Paboo'

- she is look like a fox but she is a bear..

- when she is trying to make him play the game that she's suggest will be very fun.. and he's kind of 'I knew that game it's not work out for me' but then he is really having fun..

- when he's thought maybe she will say 'Oppa lets live happily or Oppa I will treat you better'' then she's scream 'Nampyeon saranghe' out loud.. which is made him daze for a seconds..

- she is a girl who play gayageum and writing challigraphy but she knows to having fun for winning 'cass' drinks competition..

- she is a girl who take a selfie with flowery pot pose but then she like to have wierd pose just like her rocker Husband..

- she is a girl who wearing hanbok.. and then take a pictures for her husband welcoming placard and to make a surprise for the whole entire 'In laws world' AND she wore a very 'consevative' dress that we thought should be or maybe not..  BUT I guess she is trying to give her husband message with 'the dress' that she is READY :wub:

and so many this kind of things that she might be still hide it for her Hubby off course :w00t:

@n_s_23_23 Have you thought of the possibility that actors on this show have to wear sponsored clothes just like the ones on a drama set? Whenever I read your posts they seem to mainly concentrate on what you don't like about SY or her (assumingly self made) choices... I never hear you complain about JH showing off his bare chest or taking pictures with girls. I never hear you say that he acts a bit too straight forward at times, perhaps even suggesting things with a kind of inappropriate thouch to it like when JY went to his bedroom at his parents' place... I'm not saying he was completely being over the top there but with your standards imagine SY would have behaved the same way when they went to meet her parents... How would you have judged this situation?

It saddens me that SY - even after a throughoutly perfect episode and all the things she prepared for JH - just cant seem to touch your heart. The only thing I read from you week after week is that SY is obviously too flirty for your taste. You dont see her classy nature at all. Are you even sure you are shipping both of them and not just JH?

Besides this I have a few speculations on the wedding myself.

Actualy I don't believe we'll see the ceremony next episode for various reasons. I can't really imagine SY and JH walking down the aisle after being out all day on a baseball game and doing the beer contest... How would you add these segments together?

On top of that MBC would have the second milestone episode of JY right after the other? Don't think so!
They are teasing us again, if you ask me. The captions speak of a wedding and invitations... So even though the caption suggest that the wedding is coming those scenes still seem more like a prelude or ending for the real thing to me when I look at it closely... Also why would they bring up the invitations again?
Therefore I guess these scenes could perhaps refer to dress fitting, pre wedding pictures or even an m/v like wedding invitation... Or they showed us scenes from after the wedding party. I don't quite believe SY was singing in front of the whole crowd.

The wedding itself would either be huge with a lot of friends being there or really small and intimate, possibly only with family members and CNBLUE brothers, since we need to take into account that they were allowed to plan the whole thing by themselves. I think it will be the latter though.. somewhere secluded.
Although more information on the actual event is strictly being kept under wraps by MBC I did not believe that there won't be any guests for a second. They would have edited out the invite part already. Us not seeing any of them in the preview would mean they either didn't show them on purpose to keep the secret until air time or those scenes didn't take place at the actual wedding/took place before everyone else went there.

My last suspicion: I guess we will also see another, floor-length dress on the wedding ceremony since SY is usually quite traditional... If not I won't be upset either. She has the body and the right to blow away her husband on their wedding day.
We can still hope for that one when the real wedding will take place... later... after WGM finished...right?
:lol:

Hello there :) Dont want to be rude but if you dont like her stylist doin their work or if you cant stand she wear something sexy like open chest dress then what if you sponsor her a full covered dress with blink blink around her chest  ? 

This dress come from sponsor dear .. So we have no right to said " Ouh i wish she chooses more polite dress " Yes she can choose all dress , what she want , what she like .  but keep your mind straight . the dress not come her own closet . It was from sponsor . The dress that she choose and wear of coz she like it . and Jonghyun too . He live as an idol for 5 years . Just because his wife wear sponsor sexy dress and he cant control his jealousy , You think he'll said something like  " take out that dress immediately , " NO . he knows his limit :)

Just watching this show without any complaint cant we ? 

couple pages ago, I saw  couple wedding dress for her. and I thought I can look for it too. its not that I dont like her style or stylist. I thought she looks more beautiful with this kinda dress too but its her choice. you are kinda harsh. I am getting upset now, every comment I left, getting criticism.

Guest iheartpororo92

can I ask where you read that our couple is leaving the show soon? Really curious but also worried at the same time :((((((

I first heard about that "rumor" from my friend who read this tweet from this account:

@AireenYH very valid point that the dress might be from sponsors. And why not, right? :)  She looks lovely. I bet JH couldn't take his eyes off her the whole time. :D 

Usually for the show like this . All dress come for sponsor . Yes the bride can choose what she want to wear and so on , but still . the dress not come from her closet . so we have no right to critize anything . Seungyeon's dress look so elegence plus her own charm make the dress stand out . so amazingly beauty . 

Guest mnjhs775

I first heard about that "rumor" from my friend who read this tweet from a Diane Villanueva. 

ok this person just sounds too over the top in some of her tweets... Retweeting stuff from others saying that they'll blow up mbc if jongyeon kiss and what not .. Do they expect the cnblue members to die single or what?? -.- why can't they just leave them to be happy eugh 

couple pages ago, I saw  couple wedding dress for her. and I thought I can look for it too. its not that I dont like her style or stylist. I thought she looks more beautiful with this kinda dress too but its her choice. you are kinda harsh. I am getting upset now, every comment I left, getting criticism.

Try to reflect yourself . The way you said toward seungyeon , in what she did , what she wear :)

she's a celebrity , In future . you maybe will see her wearing bikini for magazine shoot . 

I'm not left a comment if it not necessary . 

I think the preview from Kshownow suggested that it is the wedding. I think the "wedding" dress actually suits the setting well, especially if they are not having a formal "wedding." SY fitted the dress beautifully so I look forward to seeing how JH reacts to his beautiful wife.

@n_s_23_23, I understand where you are coming from and how you just want to share your thoughts. I think it may just be how you express it,  it often comes out as very negative towards SY. Please understand, we brownies are all protective of both JH and SY, especially if there seems to be unwarranted criticism towards them. 

@iheartpororo92, I wonder where the person got the source from? Usually the rumors are published on soompi or allkpop first before it becomes reality. 

Archived