[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CanadianFan09

i have a question: what does You are MSG means??? I don't get it:blink:

He was referring to her as a stimulant. I am not sure if you are familiar with the food additive MSG, it's supposed to enhance the flavor of the food. So I guess he means that she makes EVERYTHING better. I believe he said that she was an MSG-like woman. just correct me if I'm wrong. :D

When a dish has MSG on it, it's like you're tempted to eat everything on the plate because it is really delicious. Mono sodium glutamate makes dishes even stimulating for the taste buds. So this analogy means that Seungyeon is like MSG stimulating Jonghyun to go for more because everything's better. Hahahahaha lol what idk what I'm blabbering really. But yeah that sort of thing. :D

Guest CanadianFan09

If I hadn't melted just by watching the raw episode, I am certainly pure liquid now after reading @syafovereem's post! I should save his post and use some of it in my fanfic! Harharhar!

He was referring to her as a stimulant. I am not sure if you are familiar with the food additive MSG, it's supposed to enhance the flavor of the food. So I guess he means that she makes EVERYTHING better. I believe he said that she was an MSG-like woman. just correct me if I'm wrong. :D

I was wondering about that. Haha, obviously I am not smart enough to get it. JH always comes up with the most random but appropriate simile. At first it does not sound very romantic but once you think about it, it just makes you melt! 

Guest callmejandoe

@syafovereem thanks soooo much for the rough translation :D I've notified everyone on Twitter so they should be swarming here soon hahahaha :D Also... If it's not too much trouble, could you also translate the unaired video? I get the general vibe of that clip but would be great to understand better with subs :lol: thank you thank you for the earlier translation !! :wub::lol:

I know I'm supposed to wait for the video subbed, but I can't help to share this...sorry in advance for being such a spoiler .

Hidden Content

You my dear friend have made my day!!!! I've watched the RAW so many times that I could read through your perfect subs and watch it in my head at the same time! You're awesome, you're awesome and NEVER apologize for posting translations ...I like reading with or without the video and so today, I can now walk away from my computer and be more calm as I wait for the video version. Like I said YOU"RE THE BEST Thank you !!!  

I know I'm supposed to wait for the video subbed, but I can't help to share this...sorry in advance for being such a spoiler .

Hidden Content

You my dear friend have made my day!!!! I've watched the RAW so many times that I could read through your perfect subs and watch it in my head at the same time! You're awesome, you're awesome and NEVER apologize for posting translations ...I like reading with or without the video and so today, I can now walk away from my computer and be more calm as I wait for the video version. Like I said YOU"RE THE BEST Thank you !!!  

why i can't do that?????!!! after reading the translations i need to watch the RAW again and again and againn...:phew: and still watching it now hehehehehe.... :wub: 

Dear Lord,

Please make jonghyun & seungyeon real couple. I don't care if i can't seen them onscreen anymore as long as they become REAL...please!!!

ok...what i'm doing here? Pray for foreigner celebrity for become real? I need to check my brain now....

Doctor, there's something wrong with me, can you tell me what happen? LOL

SAME !! GOES !! HERE !! 

We are RUINEDDDDD !!!! so much love for them right? Feel like crying witnessing two hearts fall for each other.

With NO doubt, I BELIEVE BOTH OF THEM ARE MADLY IN LOVE.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. This prayer. We should pray at least ten times a day like this. Dear Lord. Grant us our prayer. :)

Guest rainmoon

@syafovereem ... Thanks so much ... That was perfect, some of us needed that ...!!! Love love love ... :wub::wub: ... Its been quiet today ... After your post I'm sure it won't be ... 

Hidden Content

Translations....

I'm stunned....

I'm speechless...

...now just let me crawl in a corner and die happy...

cr: http://jonghyunxseungyeon.tumblr.com/post/123293190731

I love this gif! It represents their relationship well. JH can let loose and have fun with SY around. Similarly, SY will look at JH for some guidance and do the same. They seem to have so much fun just being with each other.

I don't know about you all, but I feel like I can't move on until I have watched the translated episode!

Seriously, even jumping up and down like little kids and playing around, their faces and attitude are like identical.  How can they not be a real couple.  I just can't....

Guest gingerschnaps

Im the one turning into powder reading this line:

j: from now on, all we have to do is live happily.
i'll treat you well!

studio: js: they really look good together.

s: i'll treat you well too.
j: you just might disappear. if I treat you too well, you will become a dust and disappear(this is a Korean thing. I don't really know how it was derived, but my feeling is that it's got to do with giving unconditional love and just waiting for the other side. or something like that).
s: i'm gonna become powder and fly away?
j: uh huh.

s: make me into powder.(HD)

*nosebleeds*

thank you @syafovereem for trans

It's feel like a long time since last time here... I haven't watch the new ep, waiting for the sub. this couple make me maintain my weekly schedule to see WGM that never I do before. 

I don't have much to be shared. I just happy that I enjoy them in WGM and fall for their lovely cheesiness. They are the best to make their own world, without care about others. 

I just want to reiterate the obvious that there's no way this couple invests this much emotionally just for a variety show! I mean they're busy people! I believe that the off-camera communication just helps them realize that they're in this for real and this show is just the perfect platform for them openly date without any backlash. Publicly, it is a great treat for us Bronwnies; I don't like sweets but I don't mind the weekly dose of honey.Privately, it is a great excuse for them to explore more about each other. MBC, even with your terrible editing, I have to give it to you for matchmaking this couple. 

I have to say this week's episode has way surpassed my expectations. It is CURRENTLY my most favorite episode with the Ferris wheel episode closely trailing behind. Don't wake me up from delulu land, just let me be please. I'm sure we're going to get slayed again next saturday. :wub:

Our SY defintiely double branded this shirt with the embroidery and the kiss mark. Back off melons!

CJJ-6MhWgAAP4yK.jpg

You heard him SY, you CANNOT take it back! He has seal the deal!

CJJulUJUAAEl2C0.jpg

How much does anyone want to bet me that JH took that shirt home and put his own lips up to the collar to see if they matched...to see how big her pucker mouth was compared to his lips? If I was a dude..I would do it, (if I had never kissed her before) just to see how they matched up!!!! If he smells her hand, this is not too much to expect is it? 

Hidden Content

Thank you! Some favorite lines --

qEEv6EO.jpg

Archived