[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

In any case, just a few more observations...

1. I think the filming culminated in the car proposal scene, but MBC decided to show us the looking-out scene with his jacket draped over her shoulders for impact cos she slipped. And it made for a funny snippet. I could be wrong but well, it's just my gut feeling. Imagine how much romantic it would be to end with the car scene.

Sorry for cut your post, at first I thought the same but then I watched the lipstick mark in their faces in the last scene and the kiss on the cheek was after the proposal beacuse SY was wearing the ring 

Ah I see. Thanks for pointing it out!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@IAmSoulReader wait, I think JH got icecream truck support from the Malaysian Boice... hahaha.. if we're there we will give them apple juice, ice cream, lunch box, cakes... I think that was Baskin Robbins ice cream he got for his wife... while they're at it...why not they do CF's for apple juice and ice cream too

Guest mnjhs775

I agree @onlyblue7 ! :)I had another look on the gallery, and these idiots aren't just hating on jonghyun but they're also hating on js and mh too, saying that they're not doing anything for the group, using it as a way to just earn money and all this rubbish -.- oh well, those people on the cnblue dc gallery arent fans, and there are so many more real  boices out there, both korean and not, so let's just support them all and hope for the best for them!! 

Wahhh after I'm back after a few hours... I try back older page and get info that will be out soon the eng sub. I wonder should I go to sleep or wait 1 more hour? Because i can't wait the eng sub, but it's okay B.E.S.T take your time.

Guest ayvah

One thing i can say for now, if they not REAL or not ended together someday. I really really SORRY to whoever man/woman who came to their life. This kind of romance lived forever, they will become most memorable couple in WGM history, this scene will be talked for many years. 

exactly! especially when that girl finds out that jh has done all his dream dates with sy. 

- date at songdo beach

-meeting the entire family

-walking while backhugging

-backhugging

-handkissing

-proposal with an ice cream

-date on a beautiful busan night view

and many other little things.

Because you see, if I was that girl, I would always compare how he was to me with how he was with sy. 

Favorites from the last episode:

IMG_20150705_062107_zpsofm6c7ae.jpg

IMG_20150705_062108_zpsav5nibh6.jpg

IMG_20150705_062113_zpsfnulxhvk.jpg

I literally cried buckets of tears when watching these scenes.

and thank you jonghyun and seungyeon for sharing with us this beautiful part of your life together.

Guest mnjhs775

Sigh I've watched this week's episode many times to the point where I can probably recite everything they say.. it was seriously so sweet and makes me feel like I wanna date too HAHAHAHAHH :'( I loved seeing this kind of side of jonghyun, being so romantic and what not, and omg I just can't explain in words. when he just silently took her hand after hearing her message on the radio, that kiss on the head, hugging her infront of his family, just everything was BEAUTIFUL. best 20 something minutes of my week. There was one part in the car when he said 'I want to make you happy all the time, but I'm the one that's always so happy (bc of sy)'  and I just melted there <3 

Sigh I've watched this week's episode many times to the point where I can probably recite everything they say.. it was seriously so sweet and makes me feel like I wanna date too HAHAHAHAHH :'( I loved seeing this kind of side of jonghyun, being so romantic and what not, and omg I just can't explain in words. when he just silently took her hand after hearing her message on the radio, that kiss on the head, hugging her infront of his family, just everything was BEAUTIFUL. best 20 something minutes of my week. There was one part in the car when he said 'I want to make you happy all the time, but I'm the one that's always so happy (bc of sy)'  and I just melted there <3 

Wow...im really touched by what he said. SY reciprocates his affections in her own way. She is a thoughtful girl. JH is a typical manly man, he may not  be as detailed as SY when it comes to special  events  and he himself said that but he shows his affections in other ways. I wonder how he would celebrate SY's bday. They genuinely want to make each other happy. 

Wow...im really touched by what he said. SY reciprocates his affections in her own way. She is a thoughtful girl. JH is a typical manly man, he may not  be as detailed as SY when it comes to special  events  and he himself said that but he shows his affections in other ways. I wonder how he would celebrate SY's bday. They genuinely want to make each other happy. 

But unfortunately SY birthday already passed. She born on February so I think we couldn't watch JY make a surprise party for SY. He can do that if the become couple for 1 year, or they become a real partner in real life. .

B.E.S.T Team you are the best!!

"OFF TOPIC'

And in that spirit I want to suggest an idea to those creating the videos. I know it is done out of love for all those who love this wonderful couple and to keep the world posted them, but someone with a youtube account should set it up Google Adsense and get paid everytime a subbed episode is viewed. This would totally raise money for the food truck and after that any worthy causes that our couple supports. I'm just sayin' that you can take your hardwork and support them at the same time. ( In another life (if you will) this is how I generate income

;) ) and can tell you it's definitely something to consider. The only thing...I DON'T WANT TO HEAD IT UP! Someone that is doing the hard work should do this. Just sayin', if you can take their episodes and donate $$ somewhere..wouldn't that be a wonderful thing to do :D Bottomline: Upload videos to youtube, apply for a Google Adsense account and then when approved. Let it rip!

JH in the car right after leaving his parents. How he says he feels weird ...what a strange feeling that must be. He is with his family, probably gets himself into "home mode", takes the girl he REALLY likes home with him and everyone treats them like they are really married. Then he gets back in the car and he is reflecting on everything that just happened. It all felt so real, that they were married and his NON-ACTING FAMILY participated and treated real as well...when in truth he realized.."but we aren't really married". What kind of feeling would that be? It really must have been crazy strange! 

Guest mnjhs775

yeah, I read a post on the wgm dc gallery and one guy said 'if a man that you love confesses like that, just believe him and accept them. What jonghyun said is the greatest expression of love a man can do' . Now that is something!!!! 

This day is also wonderful for me:) meeting w some of our brownies family!Because of this two lovely couple we met each other en shares happiness....THANK YOU @IrethRai @happybrownie and one of our BEST team @13lacknight..thank you for sparing ur time w me :) trully brownies are jjang!!! 

It was a pleasure meeting you fellow Brownies in person! Though our time was short, I had a good time sharing JongYeon stories and chitchats with you. :D Thank you @@nehl0801 for gathering us! 

Best of luck on the Gong Seung Yeon Coffee Truck Project and more power to GSY International Team! Bear hugs.. :wub:

This day is also wonderful for me:) meeting w some of our brownies family!Because of this two lovely couple we met each other en shares happiness....THANK YOU @IrethRai @happybrownie and one of our BEST team @13lacknight..thank you for sparing ur time w me :) trully brownies are jjang!!! 

It was a pleasure meeting you fellow Brownies in person! Though our time was short, I had a good time sharing JongYeon stories and chitchats with you. :D Thank you @@nehl0801 for gathering us! 

Best of luck on the Gong Seung Yeon Coffee Truck Project and more power to GSY International Team! Bear hugs:wub:

Whoawh, how awesome that some of you could be able to meet up!Where were you guys based?I really wish there are some brownies on my region : D Well, at least i have my cousin to spazz together with, altough we are afraid if we watch these couple together, we'll end scratching our each other's back , lol

Aaahh july is definitely my favourite months this year..everything happen at the beggining of the month and many more will come later..first of all i was soo thrilled about snsd comeback(ok out of topic..hehe)..and then yesterday's episode was totally daebakkkk...i've been repeating it since last night and never get tired of it..

Like someone already said, they way jh acted after the radio message from sy is totally beyond what he can imagine..i can really tell that he was speechless..either his feeling is reel or real..he definitely love it soo much but at the same time he feels that this can't be true cos they are in the show..

Pray hard they are dating for real..

Amen for that to happen!But instead, let ghem get married for real, please,GOD, juseyo :)

And Ah, i found one cover song by MYMP, Nothings gonna stop us now, have a listen here.  i wish JH and SY could also sung this song, since it's a duet. haha.. if only i were gifted to make a beautiful MV. Too bad, i couldnt :D

Guest ssyolk

Amen for that to happen!But instead, let ghem get married for real, please,GOD, juseyo :)

And Ah, i found one cover song by MYMP, Nothings gonna stop us now, have a listen here.  i wish JH and SY could also sung this song, since it's a duet. haha.. if only i were gifted to make a beautiful MV. Too bad, i couldnt :D

Me too! Both of them could do a very good duet since Jonghyun is pro with his guitar and SY's voice is good ^ q ^ I can't wait if they end up making a duet song together like how Adam Couple did in previous WGM!

Archived