[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

is this her 1st relationship? hmm...

Just looking back at all her firsts so far with JH my guess would be yes

Although I am not counting grade school LOL:lol:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Throw me a life saver...I'm going down for the 3rd time in delulu ocean!!!!!

As hard as I try to keep a level head about this couple....then this stuff happens!  Has she just confessed it's all real???  In a very roundabout way.....yes!  

Please tell me that I am not the only one who passionately waiting for CNBLUE interview with tv programs, magazines or anything related and the emcees or interviewers will ask them about their love story or their daily life, and the rest CNBLUE members will open up how WGM has made change to JongHyun and they will be open up what the differences before and after JongHyun participate in WGM. AND ANDDDD, i want to watch his face reaction while answering questions about his on-screen wife, SeungYeon. :rolleyes:

I could't help, but if this happen, I am sure it will help us a lot in combining puzzle pieces of their love story. I am so done judging them by only go through the couple things and IG saga. Rationally, personal means personal. Haaaaahhhhh, when will my dream come true ?? *waiting for a shooting stars and make a wish* 

:wub::wub:

As hard as I try to keep a level head about this couple....then this stuff happens!  Has she just confessed it's all real???  In a very roundabout way.....yes!  

​Girls tend to beating around the bush rather to spills out the beans. Haaaaa I am so in love with SeungYeon. Better check my sexuality gender, is that true I am a woman? HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA knowing her in starts in WGM and loving her ever since :rolleyes::wub::wub:

Guest banana_milk082791

Please tell me that I am not the only one who passionately waiting for CNBLUE interview with tv programs, magazines or anything related and the emcees or interviewers will ask them about their love story or their daily life, and the rest CNBLUE members will open up how WGM has made change to JongHyun and they will be open up what the differences before and after JongHyun participate in WGM. AND ANDDDD, i want to watch his face reaction while answering questions about his on-screen wife, SeungYeon. :rolleyes:

I could't help, but if this happen, I am sure it will help us a lot in combining puzzle pieces of their love story. I am so done judging them by only go through the couple things and IG saga. Rationally, personal means personal. Haaaaahhhhh, when will my dream come true ?? *waiting for a shooting stars and make a wish* 

​You're not the only one! I just want CNBLUE to comeback anytime soon!!! :)) 

Image result for cartoon images of life preservers     Just for you I'm here to please!!  I'm feeling so GREAT I can't stand myself!!!:w00t::crazy::D:lol:

Make your wish......animation, cartoon, ghibli, gif, hayao, miyazaki, movie, shooting stars, sky, studio ghibli

Make your wish......

​ROLF-ing :w00t::w00t: YOU !! so cruelllll hahahhahahahahahahahahah YOU ! make a wish too !

​You're not the only one! I just want CNBLUE to comeback anytime soon!!! :)) 

​HIGH FIVE ! virtual hugs and sloppy kisses from Malaysia !! make sure updates EVERYTHING in this thread i don't want to miss any updates about these couple that made us crazy days and nights ! :w00t:

​If I'm not mistaken during his OM promo interview.. he did say (though jokingly) "if you're jealous then why don't you get married"

His brother Minhyuk already said, JH is a lost soul... and he has never seen in a long time how his hyung's dimple getting that deep... I'm sure his CNB brothers would want the best for him. And I truly hope he will achieve his dream to be a HAPPY HUSBAND

HELP ME!!! I think I'm totally gonna drown so deep into delulu ocean~ ​

OMG!!! Srsly how can I think straight and logical when she every answer she says makes my mind think delusionally?? Am I the only one here who feels this way? Hahaha ​

Not helping you. But will drown with you instead. Lolsss. Srsly. Those answers. Bear, you're killing us. Now Id like to know what JH feels. 

after reading the translation...

​     Just for you I'm here to please!!  I'm feeling so GREAT I can't stand myself!!!:w00t::crazy::D:lol:

​GUYSS!! ARE YOU ALL STILL ALIVEEEEE???????

CAUSE I AM NOT..... :w00t::w00t:

Guest rainmoon

Is it true that there will be another baseball game this Saturday?

Has anyone heard of this .... gggaaahhh .... :crazy:

Make your wish......

​ROLF-ing :w00t::w00t: YOU !! so cruelllll hahahhahahahahahahahahah YOU ! make a wish too !

Beware this is how I act when I am Happy!!!  You don't even want to know how I will act if JH responds with anything even close to what SY just said!!   For that would mean wishes really do come true....

Girl next time put a spoiler on that :lol: At least till the fireworks are over!!! :w00t: If there is a baseball game use those RainMoon Ninja skills and bring on the RAIN!!!!!  I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER WEEK WITHOUT THEM!!!:tears::sweatingbullets:

Girl next time put a spoiler on that :lol: At least till the fireworks are over!!! :w00t: If there is a baseball game use those RainMoon Ninja skills and bring on the RAIN!!!!!  I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER WEEK WITHOUT THEM!!!:tears::sweatingbullets:

​This is sooo funny!!! :D how desperate can we become ... Anyway, thank you for bringing the smile back to my face.

​I looked up mbc's schedule and there's not baseball game... maybe it hasn't been updated yet?

​SO GLAD... life reduced by 10 years..... :sweatingbullets:

Archived