[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Soumi

did jonghyun change his phone case or did he use a different phone/camera to record this? (he was using a red/maroon case right? but here we can see it's black lol jonghyun.. :blink:)

tumblr_np8x9mOFdb1undtsao2_250.gif
credit: jiyoonsgreenhair.tumblr.com

​I noticed in ep 4 of Orange Marmalade that his phone case looked similar in style to his maroon phone case, except that it was a dark navy. What if he's using the same one in that GIF but it looks black due to the distance and quality? Still doesn't explain why he's not using his maroon one though...?

As far as I know JH has many phones...  and I don't quite care which one he was using at that time.. as far as I'm concerned, SY's cool about liking his IG and he did the same with hers... so, the most important thing they both got the work done .. end of story!

Guest kshani

Am i the only one who's getting crazy and stress about their IG SAGA? HAHA Im lost actually. I don't know if they have a LQ or they just having push and pull or i don't know. One moment, Jh stop liking Sy's post a.k.a the instyle bts then all of a sudden he liked the post about her dog. And sy also stop liking jh's post and suddenly liked the latest ig vid of JH a.k.a the AOA food craziness and she didn't like JH's words of wisdom. Seriously, what these two are up to?! HAHAHA

Am i the only one who's getting crazy and stress about their IG SAGA? HAHA Im lost actually. I don't know if they have a LQ or they just having push and pull or i don't know. One moment, Jh stop liking Sy's post a.k.a the instyle bts then all of a sudden he liked the post about her dog. And sy also stop liking jh's post and suddenly liked the latest ig vid of JH a.k.a the AOA food craziness and she didn't like JH's words of wisdom. Seriously, what these two are up to?! HAHAHA

​That's what exactly in my mind right now..lol

Guest banana_milk082791

​I super kaduper agree with you! Me and my friends are discussing about that! hahaha! Seems like they got into a petty fight. :))) (just our delulu minds)

​I super kaduper agree with you! Me and my friends are discussing about that! hahaha! Seems like they got into a petty fight. :))) (just our delulu minds)

​I don't think they got into a fight.... I think they just liked their IG post randomly.... 

​My delulu minds too ...

SY end up posting a few behind scenes of that particular photoshooting to show she is actually having fun and surrounding by female staffs ^^

​let's not dwell on the past event... let's look at something realistic here... our IG SAGA is based on their interaction outside WGM.... personally, I like the way they're keeping up with each other...how fast one like the other post, and vice versa... other couple do not display their emotions publicly but these two do... and admire them for doing that... LQ or not is up to the fans' interpretation... like my parents would say, you still need to communicate even when you're fighting...

And about his phone case... maybe he change it or he has several phone cases....

I think wgm and om are different situation and different tv broadcast.... i think it is normal when he is shooting OM, he did not use maroon phone case (with SY initial)... it is different when he use it abroad (for example when he at airport to go HK)

Just don't to much delulu about fighting.... just thinking about nice things... it would be good for your HEART .... :wub::w00t:

​let's not dwell on the past event... let's look at something realistic here... our IG SAGA is based on their interaction outside WGM.... personally, I like the way they're keeping up with each other...how fast one like the other post, and vice versa... other couple do not display their emotions publicly but these two do... and admire them for doing that... LQ or not is up to the fans' interpretation... like my parents would say, you still need to communicate even when you're fighting...

​It just from my personal observation..at least we have different opinion or views to this kind of things.I'm not trying to make any conclusion or interpretation with their current situation..just to share with other brownies here.

Archived