[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Quick question brownies. Does the previous episodes been uploaded to Dailymotion too? I dont know why I cant DL with google drive. So frustrating.

Me too!!! It has been like that for 3 days already. Huhu! Please put it on Dailymotion, its easier to download. Pretty please BEST team... :wub:

​Since I couldn't get it from google drive yesterday I want to this Vimeo version! Down below the video you will see the "download" option. Worked like a charm! https://vimeo.com/129302859 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Brownies and also fans of SY

There were discussions among the fans about creating a fandom specially for SeungYeon... a fandom where all fans alike can get together and marvel at her beauty, personality, to support her career and vision and to continue giving her the love as a remarkable young lady even after her time with WGM is over.

We have search for so many names... observing her likes and dislikes and also to make the name neutral since as it is SeungYeon has garnered a lot of fanboys too. Plus we do not want any names to be tied to JongHyun or anything with WGM.. the fandom should stand on its own. Also over and over again we heard she is like a rare gem that no one else notice except for true fans like us... for that we have chosen the name AMETRINE ... the fact is that Amethyst is the birthstone of February (her birth month) and SY likes the color yellow and AMETRINE has that rare yellow color feature..truly rare indeed...  This gem is also known for its healing energy, helps you to stay focused and lead you to inner peace and tranquility.

Please give your feedback on this. Thank you in advance

btw, where's number 6?  IT'S NOT THAT YOU WANT TO DIE, YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO LIVE ?

It's no that you want to die, you just don't want to live that way

​It's a very interesting quote and it actually goes along with the #1 quote.  It's one I've often used when discussing going through difficult times with my children.  In various times in life when there is a collapse of difficulties that happen all at once or simultaneously, we will have a futile feeling.  Some people interpret this to mean that they don't want to go on with life, or they cannot go on with life because the pain or trouble is just too much to overcome.  In those times our bodies feel run down and tired.  I refer to this quote at those times, and I also say, "Your body says 'sleep'.  It's not that you want your life to end... you just want to sleep until the crisis has passed... until you don't have to live this way anymore...  Until you have fortified yourself enough to wake up to the sunshine, and a happy smile that comes with a new day." It's the concept of "this too shall pass", or "nothing remains the same".  Don't "regret" the things in your life, don't give up, weather the storm, come out the other side, and you can discover as much from hindsight as you can from foresight. Change those things you have the ability to change, accept the things you have no control over, and never give up too early because no outcome is set int stone.  At the end of the day all you have for yourself is:  Was I of help to most, no harm to none, including myself? Did I love the best?  Did take the steps I could take today to the best of my ability? If I have done these things to my best effort and ability then I have done all I can for the day, the rest is up to "destiny". lol...

I know he is 26, but it is actually quite young to study these ideas and reflect on them daily.  I did at an early age but that was just because I had "mentors" in my life that compelled me.  I'd say, in my life's experience, 75% of humanity don't even worry about this kinds of thoughts for a majority of their lifetime.  It's very deep thinking.  In my mind, it's the aura of an old soul.  It's no wonder he achieves so many of his goals at such a young age.  To even achieve 1 major life dream/goal is impressive.  It's a testament to his thought process.  Definitely a sweet soul.  ....and on that note, even though I have no way to confirm this -- it's just a gut feeling -- it does seem to me that SY is a very similar type of person.  No wonder he was so moved by her calligraphy than the average person.  I think that to enjoy that kind of activity you have to be a deep thinker.  It's not something that would entertain the average person.  ...interesting indeed... 

Guest callmejandoe

There were discussions among the fans about creating a fandom specially for SeungYeon... a fandom where all fans alike can get together and marvel at her beauty, personality, to support her career and vision and to continue giving her the love as a remarkable young lady even after her time with WGM is over.

We have search for so many names... observing her likes and dislikes and also to make the name neutral since as it is SeungYeon has garnered a lot of fanboys too. Plus we do not want any names to be tied to JongHyun or anything with WGM.. the fandom should stand on its own. Also over and over again we heard she is like a rare gem that no one else notice except for true fans like us... for that we have chosen the name AMETRINE ... the fact is that Amethyst is the birthstone of February (her birth month) and SY likes the color yellow and AMETRINE has that rare yellow color feature..truly rare indeed...  This gem is also known for its healing energy, helps you to stay focused and lead you to inner peace and tranquility.

​Love it!!! Sounds really unique and as if customized just for her! :wub: I also love and appreciate that the fandom's namesake has nothing to do with JH and WGM - I love them both to death, but they are their own persons and should be loved and appreciated as such!

I am not sure whether have you guys notice Jonghyun and Seungyeon's Hangul names - 이종현 공승연.

If you see their first names, it looks similar. Just add "一" on top of Seungyong's first firstname 승, with a kiss, and then "ㅗ" on top of SY's second firstname... you got 종현. Amazing? kekekeke ....

Ametrine is actually a pretty good idea. Unique and beautiful like SY. But its kinda hard to actually explain why it was named like that. It would be nice to have it named base on one characteristic that stands out for SY. Or when people hear it, they would automatically think were her fans. 

Ametrine is actually a pretty good idea. Unique and beautiful like SY. But its kinda hard to actually explain why it was named like that. It would be nice to have it named base on one characteristic that stands out for SY. Or when people hear it, they would automatically think were her fans. 

​thank you for your input...any suggestion to other names?

​thank you for your input...any suggestion to other names?

Her uniqueness - eyes color? her surname 0? bear paw? .... kekekeke

Guest callmejandoe

Can someone please translate the sticky notes and random notes on her wall? Or are they all related to Grapevine?  :)  (cos I think Grapevine ends this week...?) Thanks in advance!!

PS serious Jongyeon withdrawals omg helppppp :(:tears:

cr. gongseungbar 

​....hehehehe....  You can see the little telltale signs of the purple wrapping paper from the JH flowers.  I think she's keeping them forever. :wub:

Guest zzzennnn

GOOD MORNING!!!

This is too hot not to share :P

Lee Jonghyun Body Appreciation Post woo he he he!

I'm meltiiiiiing! Lol! :sweatingbullets:

cr. gongseungbar 

​....hehehehe....  You can see the little telltale signs of the purple wrapping paper from the JH flowers.  I think she's keeping them forever. :wub:

​oh yeah?! its the purple wrapped flowers! :D so nice and heart warming to know that shes keeping all their wgm mementos.  :D 

Can someone please translate the sticky notes and random notes on her wall? Or are they all related to Grapevine?  :)  (cos I think Grapevine ends this week...?) Thanks in advance!!

​me too.. isocode and Hannah translate the caption : WALLS USED TO FULL OF MEMO NOTES...NOW ONLY LEFT WITH SEO NOO-RI

According to Hannah again

the right hand notes : Should eat at certain time, clean house regularly

the left corner note ; Congrats SY for your debuting

HITTG final week...

Guest Hickk

​me too.. isocode and Hannah translate the caption : WALLS USED TO FULL OF MEMO NOTES...NOW ONLY LEFT WITH SEO NOO-RI

According to Hannah again

the right hand notes : Should eat at certain time, clean house regularly

the left corner note ; Congrats SY for your debuting

HITTG final week...

​LOL  "Clean house regularly"? Does that mean she does not? Because that will be another similarity with Jonghyun..... 

@Hickk living with parents usually you tend to skip housework...cooking and cleaning would not be your priority since you have someone taking care of you.... different when you're living by yourself. Always have that sticky notes as a reminder.

Archived