[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally love the love vibes they are giving *seems like only 2 of them are there*

SY: * What I want to eat is not cake. It's YOU!*

JH: *I'm gonna eat you first*

​sorry to say this but they are my Christian and Ana (FSOG).. pure version of them. I love romance in the books.

Guest vreiya

I'm really happy that everyone share their creative side, fanart, fan mv, fanfic, deeper spazz about previous episode as if we're meant to take a step back and look at the beautiful details and all other information about our couple, you guys make it bearable for me to go through this week without the new episode hahaha :wub:

But i'm still not done with you, MBC :angry:

For those interested in sy cuts in hittg to fill the time http://www.mediafire.com/watch/rm2wx90o9on584k/SYcut.mp4

But it's still episode 1-10 only... if anyone knows where to download the hardsubbed one for episode 9 and so on, please kindly tell me hehehe

I'm really hoping MBC will release something interesting this week to make up for the cancellation of the show. Or maybe they will air two episodes next week? I don't like the fact that our couple have already filmed many things and they are dragging the broadcast too long. You know what i mean right? Like we are getting behind kind of feeling? I suppose i'm just eager to see new things and know that they're seeing each other regularly every two weeks. Fortunately next week is  a really busy one for me so i will try not to feel BE sickness too much! Let's support each other more now! We are in the same ship! Kisses an hugs!

Jonghyun posted a video on his IG!!!!  He is such a good oppa buying food for his hoobae, AOA :D Lol on a side note, AOA sounds so excited seeing the food that Jonghyun bought for them lmao

I dont know korean so this is all I can give which is Google Translation :sweatingbullets:

I'll buy you guys all the time .... Why do ㅋㅋㅋ woven .... ㅠㅠㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ brother pretty things ㅠㅠㅠ

​Brief translation: Will buy for you all everyday, my kids ... kekekeke, why you all so excited T.T kekeke ... ah wooo, you all are so pretty T.T 

Jonghyun posted a video on his IG!!!!  He is such a good oppa buying food for his hoobae, AOA :D Lol on a side note, AOA sounds so excited seeing the food that Jonghyun bought for them lmao

I dont know korean so this is all I can give which is Google Translation :sweatingbullets:

I'll buy you guys all the time .... Why do ㅋㅋㅋ woven .... ㅠㅠㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ brother pretty things ㅠㅠㅠ

​Brief translation: Will buy for you all everyday, my kids ... kekekeke, why you all so excited T.T kekeke ... ah wooo, you all are so pretty T.T 

​He really is a ladies man, alright! Haha ^^

translations credit to B mine at twitter ..

1. if you hate regrets then don't live that way, if you live that way then don't regret

2. if I have light inside me, I can shine brightly on my own

3. If you can't love everyone, then don't expect everyone to love you

4. you need courage to love something and u need ability to receive love

5. if you run away from hardtimes and avoid it, there will be no happiness in your life

7. when I was born, I was crying and everyone was smiling. Live my live so at the end I am the one who is smiling and everyone else is crying

8. if you have dreams that u can't imagine achieve it, then achieve it with your unbelievable ability

9. if you hate yourself then that's the beginning of your suffering life. If you love yourself then that's the beginning of your happy life

10. if your ultimate life goal is to be happy, laughter is the key to open the door of happiness

*** updated no 7 from kazu **

cnbluegt1.후회하기 싫으면 그렇게 살지 말고,그렇게 살것이면 후회하지 마라. 
2. 내 안에 빛이있으면 스스로 빛나는 법이다. 
3. 네가 모든 사람들을 사랑할수 없듯이, 모든 사람들이 너를 사랑할 수도 없다. 
4. 사랑을 하는 것은 용기지만, 사랑을 받는 것은 능력이다. 
5. 역경을 피하여 도망친 곳에 낙원이란 없다. 
6. 너는 죽고 싶은 것이 아니라, 그렇게 살기 싫은 것이다.
7. 내가 세상에 태어났을 때에 나만 울고 세상의 모든 사람들이 미소를 짓고, 내가 세상과 이별할 때 나만 미소를 짓고 세상의 모든 사람들이 슬퍼하는 삶을 살아라. 
8. 상상할수가 없는 꿈을 꾸고 있다면 상상할수가 없는 노력을 해라. 
9. 자신을 미워하는 것은 불행의 시작이고, 자신을 사랑하는 것은 평생의 행복을 시작하는 것이다. 
10.인생의 목적이 행복이라면,웃음은 행복의 문을 열어주는 열쇠이다. 하루에 한번만 봐도 큰힘이 될거에요^^

1. If u hate regrets then don't live that way, if you live that way then don't regret.

2. If I have light(ability) inside me,I can shine brightly on my own. Literally "if I have light/ray inside myself,light will shine itself)

3. If u can't love everyone, then don't expect everyone to love you.

4.u need courage to love something, and u need ability to receive love.

5. If u runaway from hard times and avoid it, there will be no happiness in your life.

8.if u have dreams that u can't imagine achieve it, then achieve it with your unbelievable ability.

9. If u hate yourself then that's the beginning of your suffering life. If you love yourself then that's the beginning of your happy life.

10. If ur ultimate life goal is to be happy, smiling is the key to open the door of happiness.

reading this once a day gives me strength^^

Credit: B Mine 最近不忙

Archived