[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest lexx94_stv

​Thanks for your video.. :) This is my 1st time to join this group !! By the way, do you have link of ep 1-8? I would like to download and keep it..

​You can find those links here http://gummypassenger.blogspot.com/

Btw... don't quote picture in your post since you are new so I want to remind.

If there are any problems, PM me pls.

​Thanks for this! I love it that you upload it in Vimeo since it's easier to download. Great job BEST!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

E.271

Translators: isocode, swarley242, mase207

Timers: b8l8, gummy, chagushu

Present to you by B.E.S.T (lol)

Download

The caption which drove us crazy the most 155.gif

Click on picture for the link 122.gif

Brownies pls take note, we translated all the captions, there are some without translated captions that mean it's the same with their conversation. 136.gif

​Waaaa...too many people are downloading and now the link doesn't work anymore :( I want to download it and add it to my awesome B.E.S.T collection, WHAT SHOULD ID DO ?????

Guest chagushu

​Waaaa...too many people are downloading and now the link doesn't work anymore :( I want to download it and add it to my awesome B.E.S.T collection, WHAT SHOULD ID DO ?????

​In my post has totally 2 links, one is on the picture, one is on "download" text. We also uploaded on Vimeo and Dailymotion link in @bokyo28. At your convenience, click on my ID and check my activity to see my posts. 

I noticed a little silly thing while watching the BEST version of ep 271. A second before SY gave JH the back hug, I noticed JH looks in front of him. Everytime I watch this ep I wonder why JH was looking at the staff, but actually he is looking at the reflection of the window infront of them to see what is SY upto instead of turning back. I don't I found this cute hahaha

Guest ai9189198

Sad :tears:. This is torture!!! Been waiting for that fnc date for so long! I want to see them meet with the CNBlue brothers-in-law. Wonder how JH will act towards his wife in front of the members.

OFF TOPIC

What a day!!!!  Got on, got crushed!!! Thank you MBC for looking out for us WGM fans, you better be thankful some of us don't live in Korea....   But you did give me something to think about!! ;) How does one translate the bird in Korean?:huh: I really do need to go to night school!!  Had to get off for the day! I feel alot better and worked off alot of steam. 

I know it shouldn't be funny but after reading all the posts I have missed today.  If this was my first time on this forum.  I would be scared!!! :o I can't even remember all the amazing colorful posts full of colorful words!!!:vicx:   Threats,dead ducks,boys with guns,people screaming,etc....  What an exceptional group of people we are!!:D 

But as usual like a fairy godmother & or fathers in our case!  B.E.S.T. grants us a wish and brings us an amazing episode to enjoy!!  We truly are blessed to have the BEST!!! ( Korean Bow )

I was wondering about JH's  instagram he may just have been upset  that their episode wasn't on too!  He reminded me of  a Ninja!  MBC just a reminder:  He really does have moves!!LOL:lol: Oh and if you didn't know he is a vampire!!!:angry:

Is it me or does anyone else think it's odd that we first saw a picture from his bedroom with the door cracked and the lights off!  I'm thinking the bar might have been there to throw us off :lol: ^_^LOL!!   And today we get a picture of her bed saying  I miss you so much....:wub:   Who needs MBC:P they gave us a mini episode on instagram!!!:w00t: 

Truth is though we are missing our episode and since they didn't film this week looks like they are missing each other too! :sweatingbullets: Looking back this day started out Bad, Mad, Sad & Glad thanks again B.E.S.T for all you do!  Welcome to all our newbies too!  Don't be afraid you were just in our haunted closet! :w00t: Tomorrow will be better!!:) 

Guest Hickk
E.271

Download

The caption which drove us crazy the most 155.gif

Click on picture for the link 122.gif

Brownies pls take note, we translated all the captions, there are some without translated captions that mean it's the same with their conversation. 136.gif

Our special thanks to @banana_milk082791 and @isocode for making our lovely logo 146.gif

The subs are beautiful....... the coloured boxes perfectly cover on top of the Korean text with perfect timing....  :tears:

Hope this hasn't already been posted! B)

I have no idea why, but this video nearly had me in tears, especially looking back at when they first met and how far we've  seen them come. I am way too in love with our couple - I'm in so far deep now, there's no going back!

I have no idea why, but this video nearly had me in tears, especially looking back at when they first met and how far we've  seen them come. I am way too in love with our couple - I'm in so far deep now, there's no going back!

​I know I felt the same way!  If the line for those in love with them starts with you then I'm next!  :wub:

​I know I felt the same way!  If the line for those in love with them starts with you then I'm next!  :wub:

I think we can expect a very long line behind us both!

E.271

Download

The caption which drove us crazy the most 

Click on picture for the link 

Our special thanks to @banana_milk082791 and @isocode for making our lovely logo 146.gif

​Thanks, much, team!

Such wonderful work -- love all the captions, and even the idioms! Too funny --

9t7DS0E.jpg

Aww I'm with you guys. I camped out waiting for the show and then shock as it didn't air .... what a disapointment ...  guess back to rewatching old episodes until next week .... :mellow:

I've re-watched ep 1-11 multiple times already, almost everyday.  Cancellation of WGM yesterday is a pure torture. Now, I just woke up and the first thing I checked is this forum and their videos.. Aaaaghh! I miss our bee couple and the loving look in their eyes. 6 more days to go. :(

I think we can expect a very long line behind us both!

I'll queue behind your back guys! I love to watch ep 1, and I think I've watched it a hundred times already! Still giving me goosebumps and butterflies in the stomach.. Aaah! Too sweet and too romantic to handle! A perfect 1st meeting. :D

Guest zzzennnn

i'm a very patient person but this..... it's on another level!! gaaaah!! i'm having a mental & emotional breakdown because of this!!!! :angry: the bee couple is the only bright light to my usually dull & boring weekend and mbc took that away from meeeeeee!!! waaaah! this crazy unnie/noona/ahjumma will go to korea and slap those mbc execs with my flabby arms! grrr!! :crazy:

Guest zzzennnn

@hannahnnn thanks for the bgm! i'm not sure if it was posted already but do you know the bgm where they went to the supermaket? i was rewatching prev episodes (again!) and i really like the song. thanks for the help! :D

​THIS ONE? "CAN' T STOP" by besweet 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESSFqqGhuKg

​thank you! :)

I have felt every emotion today but looking back I do realize if it wasn't for MBC there would be no WGM Show and if there was no WGM then JH & SY may not have ever met in the first place and I wouldn't even be here!  So I am putting away my Ninja stars and anger and rewatching the old episodes from the start!:) It's funny no matter what episode you watch there is always something new that opens up to you or that you overlooked.  Maybe it's just that we know them better now!:rolleyes:I know one thing I don't get tired of watching them!

Guest rainmoon

I have felt every emotion today but looking back I do realize if it wasn't for MBC there would be no WGM Show and if there was no WGM then JH & SY may not have ever met in the first place and I wouldn't even be here!  So I am putting away my Ninja stars and anger and rewatching the old episodes from the start!:) It's funny no matter what episode you watch there is always something new that opens up to you or that you overlooked.  Maybe it's just that we know them better now!:rolleyes:I know one thing I don't get tired of watching them!

Ahhh I'm with you on this ... It also gives me a chance to start watching other dramas I've been meaning to watch, The Producers, School 2015 and Jeju Island Gatsby and The Mask ... lol, should keep me occupied until next Saturday. 

Also thanks to the BEST team ... your new subbed video couldn't have come at a better time.  I love your work and also the new logo is so cute :wub: !!! 

Archived