[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

From the BE csi lab

We are quite curious about SY's new phone case that is so "manly" which got us to dig deeper and here's the result

il_570xN_730358080_9tb0_zpspwn6uyy1.jpg

Pic Credit to Nadia Khuzina

it is one of a kind phone case specially made by a Dutch-Russian artist Nadia Khuzina who is based in San Diego, Ca

Do check out her website at LINK & LINK 2

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dewirama

Tamer! Gong~

Flirting! Gong~

Welcome to Pabo Wife! Lee's world :w00t:

tumblr_np0ehjQ7Bk1qcpbjyo2_400.gif

Can't i hv this? 

How can i adore jongyeon pat/stroke each other hair so much?? It looks so sweet and kinda intimate for me.. 

And if i'm not mistaken, i noticed that everytime seungyeon did a lil kind of skinship or gv him a cheesy comment, jonghyun kinda startled, amazed and shocked at the same time.. When jongyeon went to their house for the first time and she gv him aegyo in car. She made a cute voice through her nose when jonghyun grabbed her hand and after a second jonghyun throwed(?) her hand slightly in shocked of her aegyo. Then when she gv him another aegyo in the end, his hands were curled up.. So cute~ 

I think seungyeon 1st aegyo in car when she said "wae~??" while moved her body is kinda failed. Ani, not failed. It's bcoz jonghyun was in full of his jealousy and in the middle he's cooling his anger of that provocation scene in wife drama. So that aegyo was being pushed aside.. 

Last night i watched fluttering india again for ntn time and i imagine how seungyeon reaction when saw her hubby take his shirt off while walking to his room and went to bed. There are many times jonghyun showed us his topless in his room, especially in epsd 4. Hope seungyeon watched all jonghyun tv show even his performance.. ^^

Wae naega deolinya? The one who will meet other cnblue member is seungyeon but why do i feel so nervous? Aigoo~~~~~~~ eotteokhae chamnya?? 

Wonder cnblue member will ask her about jongyeon 1st meeting. U know that seungyeon mentioned cnblue many times as if she know cnblue but not familiar with jonghyun as one of the member of cnblue.. 

Ah~ maybe seungyeon was being inviting to come to fnc kingdom concert when she met cnblue and other fnc artists there. Wonder how jonghyun introduce her to his fellow member and other people in fnc building.. Auuuuu...sinnanda~ 

Regarding the pic preview, i wonder what kind of effort that jonghyun did to make seungyeon touched? Seolma couple ring?? Eeeyyyy~~ joah... LOL

The last, i noticed that jonghyun already marked seungyeon as his belonging. How should i explain this? I mean he already touched her everywhere such as her thigh (ferris wheel), her hands, her hair, her shoulder, her waist, even her upper lip... Omo~ sounds kinda pervert but why did taeyang song (eyes, nose, lips) suddenly playing in ears when i wrote this?? 

Btw did jonghyun did miss to gv her a bucket of flower in the epsd when met his FIL? 

Aigoo.. my post is kinda long rite? Miane chingu-deul... ^^

Don't forget to get many oxygent tanks for tomorrow ya.. See ya soon brownies~~~

Guest Hickk

​LOL why is he posting something so silly? One would think he finally got a kiss from the Bear or something....  >_>

Guest vreiya

Wowww the phone case...pricey isn't?wonder if is a gift ​ lalalalala 

​especially with the peace sign you know who like so much lalalala~ *off to delulu land :phew:

I'm really excited about tomorrow episode...even if I'm not so thrilled about the uniform's date. Anyway I suppose it's a "main course" in WGM because a lot of couple did that in the past....To be completely honest I'm waiting patiently for the Busan date which seems waaaay more interesting.

I really hope they will show us a little of the filming in FNC studios, i'm eager to hear her sing again and see JH expression of love in his eyes. :wub: AHHHH

P.s. I was a silent shipper of Yongseo couple long ago so I didn't understand why they decided to sing love light which is a song that automathically recalls Yongseo to WGM viewers... but then I found an interview with cn blue and Yongwa said that love lights it's the perfect song a man should use to propose to his woman...so maybe JH caught the suggestion????. my mind started to go crazyyyyyyy!!!! 

It's ok to post links of you tube right? I'm not breaking any soompi rule right???:crazy:  the interview i'm talking about   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhNGCC9VhHE

Guest rainmoon

@pikki I'm looking forward to the Busan date too, more than the FNC and zoo date.  It seems like a more exciting time, looks like a lot has changed after that trip.

SeungYeon is so busy today... cant keep up w/ her IG action. but notice something. she didnt paste or put Jonghyun's initials on her phone 

saw her w/ same phone when she is w/ her sister. I am searching that photo now. I couldnt find that but found this.

​I was wondering if putting the initials on her phone would seem like "overkill". She already has his initials on her purse, which for a guys equivalent would be his phone. She doesn't really need to do that because they each have initials SOMEWHERE  :phew: :D

Another odd photo JH posted ... @USAFarmgirl hahaha ... 

JH has a pull up bar on his door ... maybe making up for the time they were in Japan haha ...

When I first looked all I saw was darkness & his bedroom door cracked open!   You don't want to know my first thought:vicx::w00t:

​Hmmm...did he used to post photos like this...EVER? aside from his cooking? 
Imagine his honest state of mind when he posted this photo (probably from his bed). No, I'm not thinking perverted here!  I just envisioned him sitting there, maybe a little bored, maybe a little lonely and wanting to send out a photo to (?) of what he was looking at, in just that moment. He wanted to show "someone" the view from his bed (let your mind go 19+, or take it down to the innocence of wanting someone to just to be in the same room with him.) Either thought makes me happy. The instant responses he receives from his fans makes him feel like he is really no alone (and of course waiting for his wife to SEE it would mean so much. It would almost be like her in the same room with him, looking at the same view :D  

that bothers me the most. ​if they ask her to kiss her partner, then she does it.. thats what I understand. photographer said, even its acting, look natural. if they are acting (being professional) she should do better, if they are not they should enjoy the moment. she really made a big deal about the kiss. like MC said, so what, if they kiss. som....

​Ummm...innocent question so but please don't get offended if I'm wrong...are you a true fan of this couple, or just jonghyun? Maybe it's a language thing, but I get this vibe that sounds like you don't really like her with him. It's not the first post that made me wonder this and everyone is allowed to post their thoughts (to a point). Please forgive me is I misunderstood and you are just looking for clarification, but phrases like "that bothers me the most"...means that you are bothered by her :)  Just want to make sure this a couple ship and not just a JH ship and to make sure it clarified WE LOVE THEM BOTH HERE! ​

I always respect your opinions. I know him longer so you can say I am fan of him first. after WGM and getting to know her, I am becoming her fan. When she said she does it much better w/ another man. That comment bothers me not her. Its kinda harsh (korean is direct) I just wanna make sure about her feelings.

I have expection from her. When she starts to know the World, I am afraid her feelings for him can change. I LOVE them, I want them to be real. Thats why I have doubts.

I try to express myself the best I can, I hope we dont have any misunderstanding.

​I'm so glad you didn't misunderstand my post :D:D:D:D I was worried that it might be taken the wrong way. I think in the beginning she was VERY concerned that he was not 100% sincere with her. I felt like she protected her self for a really long time...there are still moments where she does protect herself. It's almost like she knows how to be friends with both men and woman, but never had a boyfriend before (if that makes sense)...so her fear is understandable. Seeing how she is and hearing how she was with her family makes me believe that her feelings tend towards "loyalty". If she seems standoffish at times I think she is in protection mode...making sure she doesn't get hurt. (ps...I heard somewhere she cries easily as well).

For JH, now just knowing that he gave WGM a strict preference in a girl if he was to even do the show makes me see his intentions are serious (the one thing I felt he really wanted to make sure of was a girl that didn't play games with his head...he didn't want to do mildang). The times she did make him jealous were a very weak version of mildang and she did it to prove a point. The point being she didn't like it when he did it to her earlier.  She was picked specifically for him and he knew it the moment he saw her and JH is so darlingly WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get!).

These I think are the main reasons I don't worry about their compatibility. Couples do grow and change though, so with that understanding we can just watch and enjoy the progress. There are still things they need to discover about each other...you don't learn about a person in a day, or a month, or a year. Fans may know the public side of JH, but did they know he posted photos of his cooking because he was lonely at home? Fans of both are going to continue to be learning more and more about them as time goes on. That is how a couple flows...there may be a point when they find something that doesn't mesh, or a life changer for them that makes them never want to look for another someone again.  

I just wanted to comment about this photo: 

FenTn61.png

When I saw this I thought of what Minhyuk said about his dimples...he probably doesn't see him this happy very often! But most importantly...it looks like he has that proud feeling you get when you want to "show off" what you do & where you work to someone important. He is probably so excited to walk her around where he spends so much of his time. This is the space where he knows he excels, and practices and lives. "Look what I can do!!!!" is a phrase that came to mind when I saw this LOL ...SO CUTE!!! 

Jeez...I wrote a novel today!!!! I't not like I don't have any work to do..LOL!!!  

Guest vreiya

I'm really excited about tomorrow episode...even if I'm not so thrilled about the uniform's date. Anyway I suppose it's a "main course" in WGM because a lot of couple did that in the past....To be completely honest I'm waiting patiently for the Busan date which seems waaaay more interesting.

I really hope they will show us a little of the filming in FNC studios, i'm eager to hear her sing again and see JH expression of love in his eyes. :wub: AHHHH

Hidden Content

​Maybe yonghwa made the suggestion for them to sing it hahaha

Anyway, didn't realize that this is friday already~ TGIF! but more importantly, thank god tomorrow is saturday! I'm feeling like in a withdrawal stage right now but it's being held back by consuming a lot of spazz worthy unaired cuts, comments, and other findings about our couple :w00t:

@happy2bhere I always admire your insight on JY... truthfully, to me yes the more I get to know these two the more I love them. There's always something new I discover about them, plus all the bts we're having for the last few weeks make me really impatient at the moment... I wonder what is the surprise SY going to get tomorrow?

1. the keychain?

2. the finished special song he wrote for her?

3. the ring... (which I doubt going to be this episode...more likely in Busan episode)

4. the phone case... (I don't know, but the case is just too obvious as being the taste of a manly man...and why using Winston Churchill as the main picture, until our team discovered the meaning... there are a lot of Winston Churchill's quotes about courage ...about facing things and never ever give up...so appropriate to give a moral support to your wife or to oneself)

yes, I am impatient waiting for WGM to reveal this surprise

Guest yuiivip

Hi, I'm new here!!:D

I totally love this couple!!! So sweet!! I can feel that their eyes say everything especially, JH's eyes. I really want them to be together off screen too. I don't feel like they are faking it. Why? They don't seems like pro level actors who can even tell everything with their eyes. One is new actress and one is idol so big no no!! I felt like JH seems like he is holding back a lot because he is afraid that she won't like him. If he is just acting or he don't care what she feel, he can act what he wants... like kissing/ hugging. For SY, seems like...she is starting to fall for him. Who won't like a guy who respect her, say she is pretty everytime they meet and when his eyes are saying he likes her?? Seems like she is just shy to show her true feelings in front of the camera (cameraman is following them everywhere). If she is acting, I think she would have accept his hug and kiss from the start! Kiss and Hug is no biggie for actress, right?

I know everyone is saying WGM is fake... yeah I know they are fake. They are not really married because they like each other! They may not like each other.

But what if, they are each other ideal type? Like trying to know each other in WGM? For this couple I want to believe like that. I think they have greater opportunity to fall in love with each other since from the start 4 of them have to meet each other and choose who they like. 

SeungYeon is so busy today... cant keep up w/ her IG action. but notice something. she didnt paste or put Jonghyun's initials on her phone 

saw her w/ same phone when she is w/ her sister. I am searching that photo now. I couldnt find that but found this.

That's because she *never* put any stickers on her cellphone.  Look at it? How you gonna cover it with a sticker.

SY put HER stickers on her PURSE as O<3E!  ...and I bet that the stickers are still there too!

Guest erin21

Sooooo excited for tommorrow 's episode

Hopes and dreams of a delusional Me!

I was thinking that maybe just maybe, he finishes the song for SY, and he sings it to her?! But i really hope that he will sing it to her in their wedding..

I already watched OM's latest episode, and in my opinion JH acting improved alot! And im soooo happy for him because he got that role, as far as i know from his previous interviews he is really looking for some action scene, and boom here it is! :) . In different note, while watch the episode i saw some potential pose? Or position? Very sweet , oh soooo romantic position in playing a guitar... i hope i can see them in that kind of scene. Now im so anticipating the guitar lessons. (Sorry dont know how to post the pic from OM) i hope some brownies can post it here, im not so good at explaining.:crazy:

i hope the couple sings JH songs, and i hope that SY would love the songs written by JH. Beacause i remember yongseo days, when seohyun was asked what cnblue  song she really like , she told songs written by yonghwa, and JH asked if she really didnt want any of his songs? He is kinda sad, and even said the he just have to work harder in a cute way.:) i just want to see them singing JH song together.

So excite for the nxt episode... im not the only one. Right?

*off topic*

Has there been any clear or confirmed itinerary for 100 days celebration?

1. I'm hoping for the wedding ceremony as well and

2. maybe sleeping together in their house, then JH wakes up with something SY prepared for breakfast. (That's what our JH wants right?).

4. The two of them just cuddling or talking or watching a movie (there's a tv at the foot of their bed right?) in bed.  

5. a housewarming party.

LOL that interview was so funny!

about Jingoo still not even beeing in his tewenties:

"I wasn't sure if the (neck-) kiss was appropriate..."

"Since we were in our school uniforms it would have been stranger if we were not on public transportation."

___

"If you ask me again I'd pick Jingoo."

"Forget it!"

___

Jingoo vs. Jonghyun

"You're married, Jonghyun."

"Married men have feeling, too. I am still a man, aren't I?"
___

About Seolhyun and Jonghyun basically being family (FNC):

"JH, do people ask you if you can set them up with SH?"

"A lot of people."

"I haven't heard anything."

"Sorry."

"He must really be against it. Don't be so strikt."

"Sorry." (laughing)

"You're married!"

"You get married too if you're envious!"

Who would not be envious watching JH and SY together?! Can't wait for tomorrow!:wub::lol:

Archived