[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Lee Jong-hyun♥Gong Seung-yeon Spotted in School Uniforms! Is It Orange Marmalade?

201505291019545_P-e1432863630569.jpg

Lee Jong-hyun♥Gong Seung-yeon Spotted in School Uniforms! Is It Orange Marmalade? 

MBC ‘We Got Married-Cycle 4’ Lee Jong-hyun♥Gong Seung-yeon were spotted wearing school uniforms! They are said to have enjoyed their date in school uniforms at the zoo.

When the couple arrived at the zoo, they were greeted by many people. Lee Jong-hyun in particular, was surrounded by a number of girls who gathered to see the handsome boy student.

“He really looked great in that school uniform,” said Gong Seung-yeon later in an interview with the production team. “He looked like he just came out from a romance comic book. You know, the school hunk who’s good looking, tall and so popular among girls.” Seung-yeon seemed to have been captivated by him.

201505291019546_P-e1432863644858.jpg

After taking a look around the zoo, the couple sat down to have an ice cream time just like they had one in Japan. The husband then put ice cream on his lips on purpose and looked at his wife. Doesn’t this sound familiar to you? Do you guys remember what he did with his ice cream in Japan? Just like déjà vu,he gave her a winsome smile. It is attracting viewers’ and fans’ attention whether Gong Seung-yeon’s reaction was the same as before.

Meanwhile, in the upcoming episode, Jong-hyun also mentioned their key rings that they had lost. Seung-yeon is alleged to have been touched by his thoughtful personality upon his effort to win her heart.

Stay tuned to the upcoming episode for ‘We Got Married-Season 4’. It will air on Saturday, May 30 at 17:00 (KST).

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photo by MBC, English Translation by Veronica Choi

Copyright ⓒ GET IT K(getitk.com), All Rights Reserved.

Credit: http://www.getitk.com/lee-jong-hyun♥gong-seung-yeon-spotted-in-school-uniforms-is-it-orange-marmalade/?lang=en

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Skylover2

well being a long time trainee does not guarantee high chances of debuting.  It could be involved her personal reasons like she felt like she didnt want to be an idol and being actress is her dream etc 

@Skylover2  @jly31 @hihi_hehe I thought the InStyle article said she changed her direction and wanted to act instead and that her sister followed what she started ... something along those lines 

​O... That's interesting. Gotta reread the interview, maybe I missed that part. Thanks. :lol:

30 May Preview Translations

Also, Jonghyun drew a conclusion on the episode regarding his losing of their couple keychain, making Seungyeon deeply touched by his efforts. What exactly did Jonghyun do to make Seungyeon so touched? Stay tuned 30 May 5 pm

Hmm, wonder if this means JH's going to knit SY a scarf and write a page-full of apologies :)

How I miss Yongseo after seeing your pic. The CN boys do know how to win their girls' heart.

​LOL! I thought of yongseo couple too, when I read that line in the article. Can't wait to see the episode on Sat! :P

I am glad JH owned up to losing the key ring. I think SY may have been a bit disappointed, but knowing JH is honest is what matters. 

@happy2bhere, I noticed that too! I was thinking how weird it is that JH was checking SY out, but didn't look like a pervert.

@ohhotdeym, I know I have thanked you before, but I want to thank you again for your awesome site. I love how all the background music is there too. I am listening to it while I work....or at least try to work~ Thanks for all your hard work.

I am glad JH owned up to losing the key ring. I think SY may have been a bit disappointed, but knowing JH is honest is what matters. 

@happy2bhere, I noticed that too! I was thinking how weird it is that JH was checking SY out, but didn't look like a pervert.

​Not a pervert, but VERY interested in what was goin' on in those parts LOL! My biggest thought was, "What was he actually thinking?" and "Why did he snap out of it the second he looks at her face?". You can really see that he realizes what he just did...so cute. 

My other favorite part is during the kiss scene and he says..."too close". They were not really as close as they had been in the past, but when he connected with her eyes it made me wonder (her eyes were closed most of the times before when they were close). Did he mean too close in proximity or too close to almost kissing her. Since he was all business before that point, her eyes kind of undid him...I like to think he meant, she felt too close and she was too tempting. 

I think half the fun is seeing JH's honest reactions. He is so easy to love. I can imagine him thinking "crap, got sucked in by wife's beauty again!"

I know right! I don't know how many times I watched that bit when they made eye contact. It felt extremely intimate, I dare say more then a kiss. They seemed so in tune to each other. 

Another part I loved was when they were laying in bed. JH on top of SY. The way JH looked at SY was breath taking. Funny how just seconds before JH was saying he was too shy, but as soon as they were in position, he seemed to have forgotten everyone else in the room and just stared at SY with such tenderness and...I can't even describe it! No wonder SY looked so flustered. 

So much danger all around --  ZgGZQQh.png

Not safe to look...

Still not safe to look...

Definitely not safe to look...

Finally, safe to look :wub:

SO FUNNY!!!!!!!

​This one needs to be shown a little bit further in the future...some of you may or may not have noticed, but when he helps her cover up he is checking her out big time and "covers, but not covers" her legs with the blanket. After she is covered he looks up at her face and say, "I can't do this" ...it's because he has already seen her legs/ shorts/shirt up while no one else was looking :D:D:D:D 

​yup, i just noticed JH reaction on that moment..i hope someone can make a gif..lol

​I noticed it the first time, he was checking her out! :D I kept on replaying that scene.. 

I think have the fun is seeing JH's honest reactions. He is so easy to love. I can imagine him thinking "crap, got sucked in by wife's beauty again!"

I know right! I don't know how many times I watched that bit when they made eye contact. It felt extremely intimate, I dare say more then a kiss. They seemed so in tune to each other. 

Another part I loved was when they were laying in bed. JH on top of SY. The way JH looked at SY was breath taking. Funny how just seconds before JH was saying he was too shy, but as soon as they were in position, he seemed to have forgotten everyone else in the room and just stared at SY with such tenderness and...I can't even describe it! No wonder SY looked so flustered. 

​totally agreed.

AND they way he looked at her when she came out wearing black dress saying 'aigoyaa' and JH copied her 'aigoyaa' while tucking her hair. the look was just...... (Have been trying to find the right word to describe it). He look like as she is the most precious thing in this world.

ah..she is indeed precious and it's awesome how JH does not seem to care there are others around, he continues to be just as affectionate.

I love how he plays with her hair and SY does not react, as though he has been doing this forever!

I am looking forward to watching how JH ran away from the snake. Poor thing, his manly image will be broken!

ah..she is indeed precious and it's awesome how JH does not seem to care there are others around, he continues to be just as affectionate.

I love how he plays with her hair and SY does not react, as though he has been doing this forever!

I am looking forward to watching how JH ran away from the snake. Poor thing, his manly image will be broken!

​the first time he brushed her hair aside was when they were putting on aprons.. I thought that was damn sweet... even MC Misun keeps saying how she likes that gesture too... like stroking a puppy... The loving stares/glares... the hand kissing... the soft brushing of her hair... and the fact, he's always reaching for her .... ok! I am soooo done with them....double fanning myself..whoooo!!

Guest hihi_hehe

funny how the MC said when JH stroked SY's hair, it's like stroking a puppy while I always think SY looks/resembles a desert fox

I am going to fill your two eyes with my love
I hope happiness will fill my heart from today

I’ve waited for a couple of days for the rain to stop
Finally today, I am going to confess my feelings

The words, I love you, are common words but
They are words that I saved up for today

Whenever you put on that pretty smile
I wanted to hurry and tell you but I held it in

Since the rain had just stopped, it’s an even clearer day
Today, you are so beautiful

The words, I love you, are common words but
But they are words I cannot say if it’s not you

I love you, even if I’m born again
I still believe in love – my love is only you

I love you, even if I’m born again
I still believe in love – my love is only you

A song from the background music. I thought the lyrics is quite beautiful. I think JH voice will suit this song well.

Just saw this on dc gall (any brownie with a good soul that can link it, i gave up doing it on mobile) in the snake photo preview you can see jh has the brown keychain on his bag. http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=married&no=1037915&page=1

Also i dont know why theres a quote i cant delete on my post but im a little tires with soompi mobile so im rolling with it 

Guest burningday515

Hi everyone...

New here.. here's a fanmade video dedicated to JongYeon fans.

cr: fizhasan

Just saw this on dc gall (any brownie with a good soul that can link it, i gave up doing it on mobile) in the snake photo preview you can see jh has the brown keychain on his bag. http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=married&no=1037915&page=1

Also i dont know why theres a quote i cant delete on my post but im a little tires with soompi mobile so im rolling with it 

​Yup, JH had the keychain for a while --

Xp8K63p.png

I'm back everyone. Operation has been successful. Yay! But I need to rest so less spazzing for another 2 days.

@RainMoon, Daebak! You really have an hawk-eye. I have those videos and I didn't realize it was SY. Jjang! It was nice seeing my ultimate bias group and my ultimate girl bias in one video. Not to mention my ultimate boy bias (Kyu). And now I really want Kyuline X SY interactions. I'm pretty sure Kyu and Minho will be as flustered as Henry once JH introduce her as SIL. I bet that would too awesome.

Also, I'm looking forward to the episode tomorroe. I wonder what JH did to make up for the lost keychain. I dont think it was the ring since they're not wearing it on their way to Busan. Maybe a song for SY?

Archived