[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

honestly speaking, when did you guys get the info about SY coming from a rich family? Her father is a chef though..... not that he owns the restaurant 

​Some of it comes from comments on other cafes that were set up when she was first in training and was using the name yoo seung yeon. She went to Soo-da girls school, so maybe that helps support or contradict her families background if anyone knows more about that school.

There were also various rumors as to whether she was being considered to be one of the original members of f(x) and also a new added member when Red Velvet was re-done and came back.   

I guess we need to get our Soompi detective on this!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, micolbunney said:

so there will not be any event for their 100° day? why they (wgm staff and sy jh agency) i remember that for minyoung couple they could receive gift from fans for their 200°/ 300° days (i don't remember the exact event) why for them not?

i am so sad

@USAFarmgirl

​Makes me sad too!  Maybe we should just flood their Instagram, twitter, etc...  With a one liner!  Happy Anniversary or what ever...   To show we are remembering them and united!  If everyone is the same it will stand out more. 

Just an idea...

​It's because this group, sorry to say, are a bunch of noobs.  lol... I mean that with a light heart.... I just read their message and had to *sigh*.  The way they went about it was so noob, and it's kinda disappointing that it now has caused this hurt, where they cannot celebrate directly, and now have fans feel rejected by our couple supporting them as a couple.  ...and it didn't have to be that way and, I know it wasn't the noobs intention.

1.  WGM Staff getting "snacks".  I understand the desire to show support for the show that supports our couple and "try to get more airtime" but most companies have a standing policy, and rightly so, regarding these kinds of things.  Looks like WGM has not had this occur before so they had a "meeting" about it to show their sincere thoughts, but you know from the start it will be rejected.  Fans shouldn't send perishables to company employees, and you could probably guess why they wouldn't accept food from fans.  Food trucks, etc are a bit different, and I guess there's long standing things in Korean culture about that, but still, most companies don't accept things like this from fans.

2. Contact the couple's agency directly?  That's their personal agency.  That's tantamount, if they accept it, to saying they are a real life couple.  I know some Brownies said they were hopefully they would end quickly, but I don't think even our couple wants to end it this quickly and in this manner. bwhahaha.....

3. Had they just sent like the 100 day memory book and items, except PERISHABLES, directly to WGM on BEHALF of our couple, I'm sure they would have accepted it.  Either way, we are here to support them on the show.  Just send them the fan items directly to WGM and be done with it.  Why make such a big deal?  Give it to them and what our BECouple does with it after that is really none of our business.

uhhh...  oh, well... I just hope that Brownies don't take this whole thing to seriously or personally.  Taken logically, it's really not that big of a deal.

Many have said this, this couple is awesome how they give us Brownies so much love outside of the WGM show.  Let's not push them.  Let's respect their personal lives.  I would hate to see it cause hurt/rejection between us. I think we should support WGM and the couple on the show and have faith and love for our BECouple that they are smart enough to work out the REAL stuff on their own.

I agree with the suggestions above. We can use social media to show our support for SY and JH. We can tag their instagram, fb and twitter accounts with greetings and wishes. We have to tag WGM too. They need to know that BE couple has a lot of supporters worldwide. We can make them trend on twitter. Someone with create a hashtag and all brownies must unite to make sure it will trend during their 100th day.

Info about FNC. A bit worried about this news, hope FNC CEO always open about their artists love life even their company are getting big now...

Super Junior, TVXQ, Girl's Generation, EXO - SM Entertainment! Big Bang, 2NE1, Winner - YG Entertainment! 2PM, Miss A, GOT7 - JYP Entertainment! FTISLAND, CNBLUE, AOA - FNC Entertainment! Music Powerhouses in Korean Entertainment, We're talking about four major entertainment companies in the Korean music industry today!

News April 10, 2015

FNC PRESIDENT HAN is currently ranked 55 in Kosdaq rich man list, with his stakes 544 x10^8 won to 1085 x10^8 won

Currently, YG Entertainment has the highest stock value among these publicly listed entertainment companies, trading at 48,750 won per share with 14.5 million shares outstanding, also reports Koreaboo.

SM Entertainment ranks second at 34,350 won per share with 20.51 million shares outstanding.

Cube Entertainment starts trading at 3,880 won per share, the lowest among the five, behind JYP Entertainment's trading price of 5,610 won per share for 31.48 million shares outstanding, and FNC Entertainment with 23,350 won per share for the 5.16 million shares outstanding.

Guest kitkatx

Lol JH crinkled his nose the way SY likes on his latest IG post with the orange in his mouth. She's right soo cute~ :D

Delusional shipper talking... I almost feel like the IG post was for SY. The facial expressions he made reminded me of how he looks like when he is with SY.

I was thinking the exact same thing - but again, delusional shipper speaking! There was definitely something about his expression that made me feel it was directed at SY, especially when he crinkled his nose. There was just SOMETHING about it, can't quite pinpoint what.

Delusional shipper talking... I almost feel like the IG post was for SY. The facial expressions he made reminded me of how he looks like when he is with SY.

​ You may not be delusional about that at all!!! :rolleyes:I believe he gave her a slice of orange in the last episode at least that's what it looked like.  And him wrinkling his nose is a dead give away at least for me...:wub:  I don't see him gong around wrinkling his nose for everyone!  But I could be wrong it wouldn't be the first timeB)

Guest rainmoon

​you are not alone in that thought, first thing I thought of too ..

​you are not alone in that thought, first thing I thought of too ..

Great minds think alike!  Or in my case not so great minds too! LOL:w00t:

Looks like our Jonghyun updated his IG with a video ^^ He looks so happy, I can't help smiling like an idiot LOL :lol:

Google translated it  : 

Anyway a series of huinoaerak. Let's smile~~~~^^

​Could it be that JH is missing wife this week(coz lately they've been meeting weekly and this week seems a rest), and this crinkling nose IG post is a shout out to SY? :wub:

​Could it be that JH is missing wife this week(coz lately they've been meeting weekly and this week seems a rest), and this crinkling nose IG post is a shout out to SY? 

​I sure hope he is missing her like crazy!!!:crazy::w00t::lol:

Guest ayvah

Hmmm, what an interestingarrow-10x10.png concept for the show even! I wonder how they can take a "reality" subject like this and work it into the show? When do they have to enlist by?  29 or something? He only has a few years left before he goes in. In episode 3 he sang a song to her that had to do with really wanting to fall in love for real. His requirements for WGM was that they find some one super compatible with him for maybe just this reason. He is planning his future and used WGM for mulitple reasons...including finding him a spouse. She is 23 and think women in Korea marry between 25 & 30 (well, they want to be married before they are 30!! ;) The more I think if it, this is a stinkin' AWESOME PLAN! 

​@happy2bhere i sincerely hope this is jong hyun's plan! A brilliant idea that would actually work waahh! :wub:

Waahhh.. Another find .. Super Junior Super Show

​SM knew how pretty she was...to put her in a SUPER JUNIOR video/concert clip? That girl was very well known at SM prior to leaving :D 

Seriously...do the CNBlue guys just sit there and say to each other, "I'm going to post the stupidest video I possibly can that means absolutely NOTHING to see how many people with say they absolutely LOVE it! LOL!!!!!! For most of the videos he posts they are a bunch of nothing and you just watch all the hearts and encouragement and wonder if he is just sitting back in his chair laughing at the craziness of it all LOL!!! 

This video though really LOOKS like it was meant for someone...he was doing a smiling "crinkle" nose that she loves (and also does herself). I'm 97% sure this one was meant for SY. Another thing I want you single ladies to notice ...this is exactly what SY sees when he looks into her eyes and crinkles his nose....he's looking at you now!  ;) 

Archived