[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Hey guys, this is my first comment on soompi LOL (stalking since day 1). 

I've been reading the book "5 love languages" by Gary Chapman for my psych class, and it's about the 5 different ways people can experience love: gifts, quality time, words of affirmation, acts of service, and physical touch. Every person has one "love language" that they speak most fluently; meaning they use that love language to communicate love. 

I don't have any ideas in terms of Jongyeon being "real" or "reel", but I've gotten a lot of info about their "love languages" from their interactions.

Seungyeon is a gifts kind of person. She feels loved when given a gift, and show her love through gift-giving. People who have "gifts" as a love language are treasurers: dates, memories, and trinkets are all kept and recorded in some way. I would bet my life savings that Seungyeon knows all the important dates, keeps all the flowers and everything else Jonghyun gives her. This is why she looked upset when Jonghyun forgot a date or when he lost the keychain, and smiled so hard when he gave her flowers, sang to her, kept the pictures, or appreciated her gifts. Gifts may be pointless to some, but important for her. 

This doesn't mean Seungyeon's an expensive girl, though. My childhood best friend actually kept a letter I wrote YEARS ago (which I even forgot)! You may think "That's not a gift", but it's a very special one for her.

​WELCOME dear friend... I agree with you on this.. if we watch her bts  inside her room...you could see the flower bouquets he gave her (they maybe wilted) ..but definitely they were not thrown out...how much she appreciated the gifts, saying thank you and pretty almost endlessly

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​WELCOME dear friend... I agree with you on this.. if we watch her bts  inside her room...you could see the flower bouquets he gave her (they maybe wilted) ..but definitely they were not thrown out...how much she appreciated the gifts, saying thank you and pretty almost endlessly

​SY is a sweet girl who knows to give thanks ... and she do not bossy and demanding.

There were few times when JH asked him what she wants, i remember two scenes:

1) JH asked her "What do you want to eat? Say it" (at supermarket shopping), SY replied "whatever you want to cook for me".

2) JH said "You do not like to eat salty food." SY replied "It's ok, just cook whatever you feel comfortable".

​Jonghyun's love language could be "Physical Touch and Closeness." He is a "touchy feelly' kind of guy. Even though his personality is Driver/Analytical (two not very physically needy social styles) ....Jonghyun is still always touching and not always romantically. Even last episode he touched the guy taking the photographs of SY during her solo shoot. He will be the guy that just wants to sit on the bed and hug all night or hug when he comes in the ...or back hug while he is cooking, or if she reaches for his hand first. He will feel loved!  Give him a massage and you probably have yourself an obedient puppy LOL!!!! 

​Jonghyun's love language could be "Physical Touch and Closeness." He is a "touchy feelly' kind of guy. Even though his personality is Driver/Analytical (two not very physically needy social styles) ....Jonghyun is still always touching and not always romantically. Even last episode he touched the guy taking the photographs of SY during her solo shoot. He will be the guy that just wants to sit on the bed and hug all night or hug when he comes in the ...or back hug while he is cooking, or if she reaches for his hand first. He will feel loved!  Give him a massage and you probably have yourself an obedient puppy LOL!!!! 

​LOL...... its true... or give him full front hug or cheek kiss without asking... he will smile ear to ear .... :D :D 

My opinion on the haunted closet... JH realized that SY was really afraid of haunted house and anything similar to that... that was no joke seeing her trembled and scared that way... he may have thought in order to overcome her fear, SY must face it head on.. it's something you practice day after day until she can except that those things are just her feelings ... and sooner or later she will learn to put her fears aside...same with her singing... I totally like how JH encourage her to sing again... just subtly done but soooo beautiful.

My opinion on the haunted closet... JH realized that SY was really afraid of haunted house and anything similar to that... that was no joke seeing her trembled and scared that way... he may have thought in order to overcome her fear, SY must face it head on.. it's something you practice day after day until she can except that those things are just her feelings ... and sooner or later she will learn to put her fears aside...same with her singing... I totally like how JH encourage her to sing again... just subtly done but soooo beautiful.

I thought that way too..

I still can't get over from the sweetness in the last episode. There's two things I love the most in this episode. One from JH and one from SY. I love these scenes because its very spontaneous, very real, very natural and not to mention very sweet. 

1) When SY leans her head on JH's chest when he was giving her a massage. It only shows how much she trusted JH now. For her to act that way even when there's staff around shows how close they've become. I bet JH was really happy at that moment. 

2) The countless times that JH caresses SY's hair. It looks so natural like it's what he has been doing off cam. And SY's reaction? It's as if she's been so acustomed to that kind of touch from her husband. Even the MC said she loves it when someone caresses her hair like that. The way JH show his care to her is very endearing. I see SY smiles every time she feels JH hands on her hair.

Guest happybrownie

Hey guys, this is my first comment on soompi LOL (stalking since day 1). 

I've been reading the book "5 love languages" by Gary Chapman for my psych class, and it's about the 5 different ways people can experience love: gifts, quality time, words of affirmation, acts of service, and physical touch. Every person has one "love language" that they speak most fluently; meaning they use that love language to communicate love. 

I don't have any ideas in terms of Jongyeon being "real" or "reel", but I've gotten a lot of info about their "love languages" from their interactions.

Seungyeon is a gifts kind of person. She feels loved when given a gift, and show her love through gift-giving. People who have "gifts" as a love language are treasurers: dates, memories, and trinkets are all kept and recorded in some way. I would bet my life savings that Seungyeon knows all the important dates, keeps all the flowers and everything else Jonghyun gives her. This is why she looked upset when Jonghyun forgot a date or when he lost the keychain, and smiled so hard when he gave her flowers, sang to her, kept the pictures, or appreciated her gifts. Gifts may be pointless to some, but important for her. 

This doesn't mean Seungyeon's an expensive girl, though. My childhood best friend actually kept a letter I wrote YEARS ago (which I even forgot)! You may think "That's not a gift", but it's a very special one for her.

​Welcome! I read that book ages ago and they definitely have quality time as one of their love languages. I remembered SY mentioning that it doesn't matter how the house is decorated as long as she is with her husband. JH also said in the CECI interview, it will be just nice to gaze into each other's eyes. What I like the most is for their summer plans, they plan to do the things they wish together. :wub::wub:

I dont know if anyone has shared/posted this already but the artist is too good. He got her eyes perfectly.

I saw him comment on SY's facebook and he said he will draw her again after SY posting new photo yesterday~ he is CNBLUE fanboy from Indonesia and now being SY fanboy too.. so nice~ 

I saw him comment on SY's facebook and he said he will draw her again after SY posting new photo yesterday~ he is CNBLUE fanboy from Indonesia and now being SY fanboy too.. so nice~ 

Thanks for the info. And it was really nice. And he's damn good too. He got her eyes perfectly. Yay for fanboys. 

Archived