[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest rainmoon

I've heard of those crazy fans. I don't understand why they can't be happy if JH is happy, do they honestly think he will never date or even get married? Or they think he will marry one of them? I mean if they are allowed to have relationships.. Why can't their idol?  

Crazy delusional fans ... But I don't think all are like that, some actually support him. 

I just don't get it ....

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greenwriter

One of the reasons why I don't want the two of them to go public is because of the cray-cray fans out there who think they own their idols. Should we give them a taste of Miley Cyrus? LOL. Anyway, I hope the crazy fans grow out of it. I am pretty certain JH is very well aware of the consequences if he as much as post a photo with SY on his SNS accounts. What we don't see on IG or any SNS of his just shows us, and this is just my opinion, that he cares for her. He doesn't have to prove that he is man enough or brave enough to reveal his relationship with her (if they are or will ever be in one) because sometimes, you just got to fight the battle in silence, behind your enemies' backs and wait for the ultimate attack (and I am hoping the attack will be a surprise REAL wedding some time in the future! #DeluluMindWorking). He isn't stupid to risk his career and hers for their relationship. And before you say anything about how love conquers all, let me say my piece: love doesn't have to be fought with just that in mind. The world is too cruel to understand that love is enough. The two of them has to fight this with careful planning. JH and SY have to think about their careers first because it is one of the factors that will eventually give them their own personal satisfaction and a person who has achieved success all on their own can give more to their partners. IF they are or will be together, they have to think of the future. They have to think of their careers and how to grow professionally before growing babies.

In my opinion, stars who keep their relationship private are those who are still together. So yes, I'd rather let our BEE Couple enjoy their relationship privately, whether it be friendship or something more, so I can have my own delulu thoughts all on my own where both of them are together in love and harmony. LOL. 

@Akopinoy2228YS  Seeing him with a little boy really makes me think he would be an amazing Dad he seems to have that loving nature and I can see where he would be protective too!  If in the future he and SY did get married for real!  What a beautiful child it would be and talk about talented!  WOW it's to much to think about!!!! :wub:

Guest mase207

These two... seriously. They kill me.

@luvtokki I love your post, sir. I wholeheartedly agree with what you said about her. I hope y'all don't mind me going on a fanboy tangent like I always do...

My heart exploded when I saw the pics of her chugging a beer. There's something so naturally beautiful about her. When I saw it, I thought: "Wow, she chugs beers like my female friends! She's brave enough to do this despite the potential media backlash?!" Yet, that is what makes her so incredibly unique. She does what makes her happy and what she wants. She isn't trying to cater to everyone and make sure she has this pristine and artificial image. You can tell that although she's just around my age (21-22), she has a strong sense of understanding about who she is, and what she ultimately wants in life. Like others have mentioned, it might be due to the hardships she faced with SM and her dream of being an idol didn't work out. She is extremely mature and has much more foresight than most people my age. Hell, I don't even know what I want to do with my life yet and what type of individual I want to become. She likes JH's IG posts and comments on them and she is unafraid of making the first move. It's those types of actions that really speak volumes as to how she is not just a beautiful face, but has a beautiful personality along with it. We all saw what she looked like without makeup... she was honestly even MORE attractive without it. 

But honestly, it isn't just her appearance that is overwhelmingly attractive. Her beauty really comes from the fact that on top of being an absolute natural beauty, she has this amazingly unique, charming, and natural personality that you just don't see among other celebs and idols. She isn't hesitant on chugging a beer in front of a crowd while having photos taken of her. She isn't so concerned with what others say or think about her to the point where she constantly hides behind a facade, an image. She really seems like your typical non-celeb girl-next-door. A girl that you can imagine being your friend, walking to classes with, or going out to bars with. I had no idea who she was prior to WGM, and neither did JH. Out of the many things him and I can both agree on, it's that we are both extremely grateful that WGM introduced her to us. I am so happy that I found out about her.

From the very first episode, she caught my eye immediately. When I finished the first episode, I just thought to myself: "Who on earth is this girl?! She is incredibly unique." We didn't get much insight into her personality in the first episode, but you could just sense that there was something different about her compared to others. Behind her stunning beauty, I saw a girl-next-door. A girl that I could honestly see as a relatable figure, not just for other women her age, but also guys like me. Even among other celebrities that are around her and my age, she is far more realistic and natural. Maybe it's the fact that she's a rookie actress and just got involved with the acting business recently, but she really stands out from the crowd. My utmost hope is that while she continues down her career path and gets more exposure to the often-cruel entertainment industry, she stays the way she is. Because to both normal guys and girls like us, to even other celebrities and idols, she is a gem.

Also, can't wait for the live broadcast! :D I wish time could pass faster... minutes feel like days right now!

Do you have other links to watch orange marmalade with eng subs? Viki links are not available in my country... :tears:

​Try to use Hola, it changes the location to another place, US for example. VIki is not available in my country also, I have to turn on Hola and now I can watch it. I learnt this from another member on this thread, can't remember username to thank she/he. In the mean time, I watch this and wait for our couple. I like Yeo Jin Goo, and normally, Jong Hyun's acting is ...... hard to explain :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:, but he has improved a lot, I have second lead male syndrome again.

I've heard of those crazy fans. I don't understand why they can't be happy if JH is happy, do they honestly think he will never date or even get married? Or they think he do marry one of them? I mean if they are allowed to have relationships.. Why can't their idol?  

Crazy delusional fans ... But I don't think all are like that, some actually support him. 

I just don't get it ....

​I don't get it either and I'm not sure where their sense of entitlement comes from and I think their behavior is really childish.  Just because they crop her out of the picture or blurred her face doesn't mean she's not there.  These fans are like ostriches to me, you know, digging a hole and putting their own head in.  I think the joke is on them. Like it or not, JH is in this program and looked to be having a marvelous time.  No amount of cropping, blurring faces and ranting on social media is going to change that fact.

Guest rainmoon

​I don't get it either and I'm not sure where their sense of entitlement comes from and I think their behavior is really childish.  Just because they crop her out of the picture or blurred her face doesn't mean she's not there.  These fans are like ostriches to me, you know, digging a hole and putting their own head in.  I think the joke is on them. Like it or not, JH is in this program and looked to be having a marvelous time.  No amount of cropping, blurring faces and ranting on social media is going to change that fact.

It's also sad that not all these "fans" are kids or of younger age, I've seen some that are grown woman with kids and a family... I actually feel sorry for some of them ... sad way of being a "fan"

Guest mase207

@RainMoon and @furogu I agree with you all. Don't wanna be totally OT but this is the recurring problem with a large number of fans when it comes to their idols. And honestly, it's a phenomenon that is only distinctly present in the Korean entertainment industry (at least to my knowledge). Even their neighbors, like China and Japan, have fans who are generally a lot more understanding and tolerant to the idea of their idols dating. Heck, in the States, often times we are ecstatic when we find out our idol is in a relationship. That's what being a true fan should be about... supporting both the professional and personal aspects of their idol's life.

If a fan is insistent on their idol maintaining a sparkling clean image until they're 40 and unmarried, then they really are just fans of their persona and not really a fan of the person. Some fans seem to forget that at the end of the day, being an actor or a singer is a job. They are not robots, they are human beings that have an equal desire to fall in love and to start a family. What kind of fan thinks they are being a fan by bashing and tormenting the person that they like? Those types of actions surely cause a lot of pain to their idol, yet they somehow have this twisted logic that making sure your idol never dates or experiences love is a way to express your fandom. Unfortunately, it's not like my job where I can generally get off from work at a set time and have time to do what I want, regardless of what others think of me. They are constantly under the public eye, each and every action at risk of being blown up into a scandal. My utmost hope is that the comments from these fans don't get heard over the vast majority of positive comments about our couple. JH and SY seem to be getting even more daring and obvious about their relationship, which I am very happy about. Yet at the same time, based on my experiences with other ships, I also feel quite nervous. Then again, these are two people who seem to be mostly unafraid of the potential backlash of their actions. I really hope they continue to stay true to who they are and ignore the haters... because let's face it, there always will be.

Also, a reason why I feel so strongly because of this issue is because crazy sasaeng fans and immature fans were a huge headache for another ship of mine.

Since I started off as and still am a Taeun shipper, I can tell you for a fact that they had it especially hard during the entirety of their WGM run. Fangirls cussing at Naeun when they were walking around, shawols posting nasty comments about Naeun regularly and calling her fake, then saying that "they didn't hate Naeun, but they hated the show" which was a load of horse sh!t if you ask me... back in the Taeun forum, I vented my anger at these types of fans a lot. Part of the reason why I like Jongyeon so much is because they have so many interactions even outside of WGM, and continue to do so. We are given heaps of evidence and sweet interactions almost daily, something that I have never had the pleasure of witnessing with the Taeun couple.

@mjang  Since his fans are called Burning Soul than it would be nice if a part of his fan name was a part of hers too!  Soul  a part of him and Mate for who she is because of him and what they are to each other.  SOUL MATE:wub:  Mind you just an idea and I'm not in the group just did it for fun....:D

​I like your take on this... most fans wanted to incorporate flower to the name but the flower that we liked already taken by the BS..and they're quite possessive about their 'things' ... Thank you again for your input... I hope the official name and fandom will definitely come true

​I like your take on this... most fans wanted to incorporate flower to the name but the flower that we liked already taken by the BS..and they're quite possessive about their 'things' ... Thank you again for your input... I hope the official name and fandom will definitely come true

​There are so many reasons why "SOUL MATE" would work for her fandom! Of course the JH inferences, but also the fact that she makes you automatically feel like she could be someone who is your friend ..."soul mate" can be love or friendship so...... That's my vote! 

Guest rainmoon

​There are so many reasons why "SOUL MATE" would work for her fandom! Of course the JH inferences, but also the fact that she makes you automatically feel like she could be someone who is your friend ..."soul mate" can be love or friendship so...... That's my vote! 

What ever name they settle on I will be very happy to be a part of it ... :wub: ..SoulMate seems fitting ...

Guest chagushu

For some reasons... i forgot to resize the rest of gifs lol~ btw, did you see how many times he's tried to grab her hand, finally gave up just... try to talk to her lol

tumblr_nosbwqGG4w1qcpbjyo1_400.giftumblr_nosbwqGG4w1qcpbjyo2_400.gif

tumblr_nosbwqGG4w1qcpbjyo3_400.giftumblr_nosbwqGG4w1qcpbjyo4_400.gif

Archived