[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest narfiso

Do you have other links to watch orange marmalade with eng subs? Viki links are not available in my country... :tears:

You can try it in dramafever but episode 3 is not available yet. Here: http://www.dramafever.com/es/drama/4684/Orange_Marmalade/

​Actually, I think viki is the only legal way to watch the drama (maybe in dramafever too). Online is easy to find links to watch it.

Guest IG_L

Do you have other links to watch orange marmalade with eng subs? Viki links are not available in my country... :tears:

​use U.S vpn or proxy to make it available

InStyle Magazine

Thanks for posting!

COQeeUn.jpg

For some reason, I don't think JH is going to react well to these pictures...:wub:

oMYQQDn.gif 

6Alh4KA.gif

​dramabay is another place to watch them as well as dramacool ...just put the dot com on the end. I don't want to link it....well, don't want to ruin a good thing LOL!!! 

Guest rainmoon

Kind of quiet here ... the calm before the storm. I guess everyone is saving their and energy for tonight ... :)

Kind of quiet here ... the calm before the storm. I guess everyone is saving their and energy for tonight ... :)

​We had so much fun on Thursday and yesterday with so many new insights on our couple. Plus our csi team had made a new discovery to show that Jongyeon-BECouple is a real deal... so if you're a real shipper please pray and wish them well...only their actual declaration will seal the deal :wub:

By the way,  has anybody or any group in SK or any parts of the world started a fandom for Gong Seung Yeon? There were talks with our LINE Jongyeon fans to start an official international fandom for her.  For your information Jonghyun fandom is called Burning Soul (BS) and his group CNBlue fandom is called Boice. To start a fandom for SY, we're looking for a suitable name for the group.

​I predict heavy thunderstorms ahead...

tumblr_noqb7crQfd1uvy1vfo3_1280.jpg 

Right after the episode ends... :wub:

o1sYEqEm.jpg

Guest finpeo92

By the way,  has anybody or any group in SK or any parts of the world started a fandom for Gong Seung Yeon? There were talks with our LINE Jongyeon fans to start an official international fandom for her.  For your information Jonghyun fandom is called Burning Soul (BS) and his group CNBlue fandom is called Boice. To start a fandom for SY, we're looking for a suitable name for the group.

I wanna join that group too keke. A suitable name should be related to flowers, beauty, shine, haha

Guest rainmoon

@RainMoon  You better get some rest too!   I am thinking JH is pretty much going to look amazing tomorrow! :rolleyes: 

I know right ... Just got home from the gym and saving the rest of my energy for tonight ... Ggaaahh ...:w00t:

@pre that is SY's current drama Heard It Through The Grapevine... the shooting set at the Seo's residence. This drama is scheduled to end in 2 weeks. I hope SY received new offers for a role in new dramas and also offers for CF's

Guest nobiprincess

Just to add to the crazy fans who wouldn't like their idols dating:

I've seen some crazy fans say bad things regarding JH's WGM. Just recently, during the baseball couple pitch, most of them are saying bad words to JH and questioning why he had to "pretend" that he's enjoying there. I mean, how cray is that? Lol. To add to that, some fans had fancams of JH and they intentionally crop SY out of the pic even if both of them are side by side. But anyways, I hope us brownies will get to the perspective that not all fans can be rational and that we should understand that some of our delulu hopes can't come true. There will always be crazy anti-fans in every ship. That doesn't make our couple less wonderful, do they? Let's be thankful that they never fail to give us butterflies with their simple interactions. 

I've said this before and will never get tired of saying: We're one hell of a spoiled ship for having a couple that is not afraid to show their love for one another IN THEIR OWN UNIQUE WAY and whose sincerity and chemistry is recognized even by non-shippers.

Now let's all wait patiently for today's episode! Spread the love, brownies :D

@mjang  Since his fans are called Burning Soul than it would be nice if a part of his fan name was a part of hers too!  Soul  a part of him and Mate for who she is because of him and what they are to each other.  SOUL MATE:wub:  Mind you just an idea and I'm not in the group just did it for fun....:D

Archived