[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't JH look like a real athlete with the broad shoulders and great arms? He looks really great in the uniform and SY super cute as always.  I hope JH doesn't get too jealous as her tummy showed when she pitched and the camera didn't miss the chance.  Ahhhh such a beautiful couple....  

cr: Kelly Bluestar Boice Twitter

​OMG OMG...look at that laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he really HAPPY... <3 <3

Having some free and relaxing time from his hectic schedule and spends time with his love.

I bet he is secretly expecting the kiss cam. However, somehow I don't want him to kiss her on public. Kiss on the cheek will be okay tho.. even tho I love them so much, somehow I want them to show me up until cheek kiss. the rest of it will be done in private.

Guest kshani

Can't still move on about the video. Jh is so possesive over Sy. Am i the only one who saw how fast he put his hand on her the moment the pitch was finished? Haha ommmooo!!

Guest greenwriter

Can't still move on about the video. Jh is so possesive over Sy. Am i the only one who saw how fast he put his hand on her the moment the pitch was finished? Haha ommmooo!!

​Nope, you are not the only one! I was just spazzing with my friend earlier about the very same thing! I talked about how very natural their skinship was after the throw! They both knew where to go next: each other! 

​yes... even mascot must not touch her kekekeke......

​Haha the only thing I'm sure of is that one of them said he's really envious of this couple. He also said something like the couple is very sweet.

​Thanks for the translation. I was wondering what the commentators said. So nice to know even non-shippers notice how sweet they are!

Guest kshani

​Nope, you are not the only one! I was just spazzing with my friend earlier about the very same thing! I talked about how very natural their skinship was after the throw! They both knew where to go next: each other! 

I know right. Its just so natural. Like its the most normal thing to do. I bet JH dont want the other guys to have any little single moment with his girl. Cant wait for the fancam pics.

Archived