[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vreiya

Can't stop looking at jh's fingers touching sy's hand in that gif *O* 

it's like seeing a censor worthy movement gahhhhh o/////o

@reccarochu, thanks for the photos of their house. If JH really picked the interior and the tableware, you can see how much thought he had put in. Like someone had mentioned before, it seems like SY like yellow and I think she likes stars. So it is nice to see how the whole theme can be seen throughout the house. The house have a good balance of masculinity and femininity in it. I haven't followed many WGM couples, but I feel like the brown eyed couple's home really have their imprint in it. 

Good day brownies!! 

Whats was/were your fav moments in this episode? I mean..the whole segment was daebak, but the most touching scene? 

Mine were.

1. When SY deliberately put her hair to her face and asked JH to remove them. The smile on her face (can someone please make a gif of it?) thank you :)  :D 

2. When SY said that JH was sick and he immediately smiled. I can't express it in words....

3. The comfortable skinship on the way to the restaurant, it seems like there is no one watching them.

SY's father can act too. He was naturally playing acting with her daughter. And I'm soooo not ready to see this new side of JH, he acted like a high school student hahahaha 

​my faves scenes on this episode:

1. the backhugging part

2. the jh jealous part

last but not the least...

3. the introduction part of the chef dad...

My fave scenes:

1. When SY escaped from JH's arm, before she back-hugged him. The look of panic and confusion on his face was too genuine for me. He must have wondered why SY didn't want his arm around her shoulders and he looked bothered about it for a second there.

2. When they were having so much fun in bed after JH discovered SY's aegyo and asked her to repeat it (it was the most genuine part for me) And when she also asked him to do the nose-scrunching that she liked way back in Japan. The give and take and the natural laughter was just contagious. SY must have said that they both looked weird because she must have felt like they were the only ones who understood what they were doing. Well, most of us understand that scene because we also experienced doing something with our significant other while thinking that no one outside of the relationship would ever understand. That comment of hers shows a lot about how they view their relationship. 

3. How they comfortably and nonchalantly touched each other's face while they were in the yard. It was so spontaneous and natural that I was reminded of how it feels like when you're being a third wheel on a date. I felt like I was intruding their MOMENT. The way they talked and touched each other was just...I can't find the words. They were so natural at it and if they were indeed acting, then I guess they deserve to be rewarded for it (OSCARS)!!! But I highly doubt it was acting. With these two, I can spot acting as much as I can spot their the realness. 

3. The scrunching of their noses in the elevator. Again, they didn't need more words to say to each other because by then, they were already comfortable with each other that they didn't feel like they have to have a conversation to keep the viewers entertained. 

4. The nonchalant way JH was holding SY's hand as he led her inside the restaurant toward their table. It's just like that time when he took her hand during inspection of their new house. He was not smiling yet it seemed like he just had to do it NOT for the camera but because it was the natural thing to do--like his body was programmed to hold her hand whenever possible. In real relationships, skinship is as natural as breathing...you just do it because your body wants to and needs to.

ALL IN ALL, I love this episode! JH may not have appeared too enthusiastic about the couple bracelet, but I am glad about it. Men, in general (at least from where I come from) don't like couple items that much. But they are willing to wear such things for the love of their lives. And the fact that me and, most probably a lot of other members here, noticed his lack of enthusiasm just tells me that JH really is a very transparent guy. He cannot lie about liking the oysters and the bracelets (though he was genuinely grateful for the effort SY put on the project) and that, ladies and gentlemen, shows us that the rest of the things he shows us in the show are real. 

P.S. I don't really care what the haters think of SY. I'd like to think they are the reason why our IG Saga has been very slow. Sorry for the word, but I DON'T GIVE A F*&K about the haters. 

​EVERYTHING you said...thank you, I have nothing else to say about these things spot on! 

One question though: I didn't get the impression he didn't like the bracelets...it feels more like to me he is a better "gift giver" than a "gift getter". I could be wrong, but it seems to me anytime she gives him a gift or a compliment or something comes his way whether it's words or objects or even favors or helpfulness, he doesn't know how to receive it well...it makes him awkward as if you can almost see him thinking "How should I respond?". If she compliments him he makes the same face as when he received the bracelet, but a quicker time span. He counteracts the compliment with disbelief...it's not that he doesn't like it, it just looks like (to me) he doesn't know how to receive good things well. 

Maybe I feel this way because there is a section of the translation that confuses...maybe he actually did say he doesn't like it, but who knows what he is trying to say? ...http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2fGZCGpLLYkEIb6VGd head over to 4:34 of this video. It's about the bracelet but I don't understand what he is saying...even in English LOL! It was the same until someone explained the meaning of the word, "service" and the context they were using the word at the restaurant. 

My favorite moments (sorry, I wasn't able to just narrow it to 3).  LOL.

1.  When SY back hugged JH (must have felt so good!) and the way JH held onto her hands - like he didn't want the moment to end :)

2.  The aegyo in bed, especially SY's shrug.  It's no wonder JH looked so happy.  SY looked really, really adorable there.

3.  The face touching on the swing.  As someone pointed out earlier, it was so natural.  Mid way through a conversation, he reached over and removed something from her cheek and moments later, she reached over and removed something from his lashes? That is such a couple thing they did there.  Squeal worth moment!

4.  Also, at the swing scene, the way he smiled when she mentioned him being sick.  That smile was so sudden and spontaneous I was smitten for a while.  It felt like that was a sheepish smile though, something like an acknowledgement that he got sick on oysters.  If it's true that he did get sick over the oysters, I like that he didn't point it out or dwell over it.  He made the decision to eat it and I'm happy he dealt with it the way he did and didn't do anything to guilt trip her.  I find that really manly.  

5.  JH's very, very cute smile when he answered SY's dad after he asked if the 'service' is chicken feet.  In all my years following CNBLUE, I've never seen that kind of cute boyish smile coming from him!  He's not someone I'd associate with cute (sexy, manly, dorky, clueless - yes but never cute). Usually, when he's asked to act cute, he'd come across as really stiff and awkward.  I don't know where this cuteness is coming from now (power of love?) but I'm loving it.

Guest chagushu

I'm always disappointed when 1 of the 2 does something or makes the other person do something they don't like or aren't comfortable with so the oyster scene I started to cringe so bad I felt like turning it off BUT the way they seemed to both handle it, WOW! He kept his word and she didn't try to force more than a few bites and THEN she rewarded him with multiple backhugs! Just, I can't!.... and then rewarded him with meeting her dad and letting him eat all her dad's awesome cooking that JH seemed to be orgasaming over at the table.  He was more into her dad's food than the food in Japan.  

The looks in the elevator...  The clearing the hair out of eyes and face....  the "foreplay" on the bed...  Seriously....  all the hitting, facial expressions, and movements on the bed were better the 80% of the K-drama rom-coms I watch!!!  *sigh* I just can't.

...and as for the couple bracelet, JH has a one track mind.  He didn't seem to enjoy that much, which is fine because I understand why.... he'd have preferred the freaking kiss even if it was just on the check. hahahaha...  But as for her giving it to him, I wasn't as bothered by it because he gave her the Couple Guitar AND decorated their home masterfully.  That house is like the BEST/Daebak that I've seen on WGM.  It's so quirky and unique just like our couple.

Then I see that pic of him pinning her against the wall.  PLEASE.  Lord help me. I'm gonna have a heart attack from sugar sweet overload before they're through.  WOW!!!

​Thank so much for a very smexy describe :wub:

Can't stop looking at jh's fingers touching sy's hand in that gif *O* 

it's like seeing a censor worthy movement gahhhhh o/////o

​That's why I tried to catch that moment in my gif dear ;)

Never hide what they really want for :wub:

Guest Hickk

My fave scenes:

1. When SY escaped from JH's arm, before she back-hugged him. The look of panic and confusion on his face was too genuine for me. He must have wondered why SY didn't want his arm around her shoulders and he looked bothered about it for a second there.

2. When they were having so much fun in bed after JH discovered SY's aegyo and asked her to repeat it (it was the most genuine part for me) And when she also asked him to do the nose-scrunching that she liked way back in Japan. The give and take and the natural laughter was just contagious. SY must have said that they both looked weird because she must have felt like they were the only ones who understood what they were doing. Well, most of us understand that scene because we also experienced doing something with our significant other while thinking that no one outside of the relationship would ever understand. That comment of hers shows a lot about how they view their relationship. 

3. How they comfortably and nonchalantly touched each other's face while they were in the yard. It was so spontaneous and natural that I was reminded of how it feels like when you're being a third wheel on a date. I felt like I was intruding their MOMENT. The way they talked and touched each other was just...I can't find the words. They were so natural at it and if they were indeed acting, then I guess they deserve to be rewarded for it (OSCARS)!!! But I highly doubt it was acting. With these two, I can spot acting as much as I can spot their the realness. 

3. The scrunching of their noses in the elevator. Again, they didn't need more words to say to each other because by then, they were already comfortable with each other that they didn't feel like they have to have a conversation to keep the viewers entertained. 

4. The nonchalant way JH was holding SY's hand as he led her inside the restaurant toward their table. It's just like that time when he took her hand during inspection of their new house. He was not smiling yet it seemed like he just had to do it NOT for the camera but because it was the natural thing to do--like his body was programmed to hold her hand whenever possible. In real relationships, skinship is as natural as breathing...you just do it because your body wants to and needs to.

ALL IN ALL, I love this episode! JH may not have appeared too enthusiastic about the couple bracelet, but I am glad about it. Men, in general (at least from where I come from) don't like couple items that much. But they are willing to wear such things for the love of their lives. And the fact that me and, most probably a lot of other members here, noticed his lack of enthusiasm just tells me that JH really is a very transparent guy. He cannot lie about liking the oysters and the bracelets (though he was genuinely grateful for the effort SY put on the project) and that, ladies and gentlemen, shows us that the rest of the things he shows us in the show are real. 

P.S. I don't really care what the haters think of SY. I'd like to think they are the reason why our IG Saga has been very slow. Sorry for the word, but I DON'T GIVE A F*&K about the haters. 

​EVERYTHING you said...thank you, I have nothing else to say about these things spot on! 

One question though: I didn't get the impression he didn't like the bracelets...it feels more like to me he is a better "gift giver" than a "gift getter". I could be wrong, but it seems to me anytime she gives him a gift or a compliment or something comes his way whether it's words or objects or even favors or helpfulness, he doesn't know how to receive it well...it makes him awkward as if you can almost see him thinking "How should I respond?". If she compliments him he makes the same face as when he received the bracelet, but a quicker time span. He counteracts the compliment with disbelief...it's not that he doesn't like it, it just looks like (to me) he doesn't know how to receive good things well. 

Maybe I feel this way because there is a section of the translation that confuses...maybe he actually did say he doesn't like it, but who knows what he is trying to say? ...http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2fGZCGpLLYkEIb6VGd head over to 4:34 of this video. It's about the bracelet but I don't understand what he is saying...even in English LOL! It was the same until someone explained the meaning of the word, "service" and the context they were using the word at the restaurant. 

​You have to scroll back a few pages to find a translation from one of us (sorry I don't remember which page), but basically he likes it eventhough his policy was that couple items are unnecessary to prove your feelings, and finally he likes the feeling of being 'tied down' by it! 

Sorry havent been able to do any consistent translation here in the forum, have been replaying them so much =)

Here's for another audio quiz for this week's episode.(may do this more if i find some speech that wasn't translated or with sub-par translation)

so ive watch both chinese and ksn subs, but theres not much about information i can get about this clip here.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3JD0D8AYP3UFDb6VGH

and skip to 1:53 SY said "your eyes are getting bigger"

and what did she say after that sentence?

I heard "Lee jong hyun ah", cant really make out what she said bcz of the mc speaking. so any good guess?

Good day brownies!! 

Whats was/were your fav moments in this episode? I mean..the whole segment was daebak, but the most touching scene? 

Mine were.

1. When SY deliberately put her hair to her face and asked JH to remove them. The smile on her face (can someone please make a gif of it?) thank you :)  :D 

2. When SY said that JH was sick and he immediately smiled. I can't express it in words....

3. The comfortable skinship on the way to the restaurant, it seems like there is no one watching them.

SY's father can act too. He was naturally playing acting with her daughter. And I'm soooo not ready to see this new side of JH, he acted like a high school student hahahaha 

Omg this this this when SY purposely pull her to the front of her face and asked JH to remove it for her I love it when the usual shy SY do something like this T_____T and the way JH almost 'choked' on his tea when he turned and saw what SY has done <3333 

EMAILED ?? that photo taken by JH's phone right ?  i guess JH & SY haven't exchanged their phone numbers yet ... :/

​yeah and she mentioned that she learned his illness from sns. come on even Henry asked Yewon phone number before official pairing.

after watching eng sub and seeing her acting w/ her dad to prank Jonghyun, made me think that did she every act while being w/ Jonghyun. I hope not but she can really act and try to fool him. it just made me worry.

EMAILED ?? that photo taken by JH's phone right ?  i guess JH & SY haven't exchanged their phone numbers yet ... :/

​yeah and she mentioned that she learned his illness from sns. come on even Henry asked Yewon phone number before official pairing.

​I don't know why, but I have this feeling she said that so his fans won't go nuts over it. I believe they do contact outside of WGM, the reason is that even though they did not see each other for a while after the Japan trip, they seemed so comfortable when they saw each other again when SY picked JH up from the airport. 

after watching eng sub and seeing her acting w/ her dad to prank Jonghyun, made me think that did she every act while being w/ Jonghyun. I hope not but she can really act and try to fool him. it just made me worry.

​I don't think you should worry too much about it.

SY is most likely a good actress, but there are things you can't consistently act out. If she was not interested in JH, she would not be so observant towards JH likes and behaviours. I doubt she would be making so much eye and physical contact with him. She is constantly watching for his response, just like he is with her. She is also putting in a lot of effect to prepare thoughtful gifts for JH.

I don't know what the future holds for these two, but for now, I 100% believe in their sincerity towards each other.

Guest ohhotdeym

My fave scenes:

I think it's a mistranslation from ksn at 4:34. From isocode's translation it meant, "Like is like. Why do we have to create something. But when she gave it, I am keeping it. Why do I like this feeling of being tied down?"

Archived