[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Good day brownies!! 

Whats was/were your fav moments in this episode? I mean..the whole segment was daebak, but the most touching scene? 

Mine were.

1. When SY deliberately put her hair to her face and asked JH to remove them. The smile on her face (can someone please make a gif of it?) thank you :)  :D 

2. When SY said that JH was sick and he immediately smiled. I can't express it in words....

3. The comfortable skinship on the way to the restaurant, it seems like there is no one watching them.

SY's father can act too. He was naturally playing acting with her daughter. And I'm soooo not ready to see this new side of JH, he acted like a high school student hahahaha 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vreiya

Seems there's some translation errors in the kshownow subs, especially in JH's BRI when he talks about the couple bracelet.

Thank goodness for brownies who gave the proper translation here earlier......  ^__^;;;

​yeah I noticed it too and pretty confused with ksn's sub on that part. But I'm glad we can watch it with subs, kudos to the translator xD

And it just made my heart relieved knowing that sy is not pushing jh to eat the oyster *it has occupied my mind since the preview trans*

and also sy's bri about how she thinks she had found the perfect son in law for her appa /aigooooo :wub:

*felt like it's where I belong* /dies/ 

so many action and moments to spazz and the others has already pointed it out and we can talk all about it till no end akldjfladjflajh :wub:

Good day brownies!! 

Whats was/were your fav moments in this episode? I mean..the whole segment was daebak, but the most touching scene? 

Mine were.

1. When SY deliberately put her hair to her face and asked JH to remove them. The smile on her face (can someone please make a gif of it?) thank you :)  :D 

2. When SY said that JH was sick and he immediately smiled. I can't express it in words....

3. The comfortable skinship on the way to the restaurant, it seems like there is no one watching them.

SY's father can act too. He was naturally playing acting with her daughter. And I'm soooo not ready to see this new side of JH, he acted like a high school student hahahaha 

​1. When they were on the bed, making different facial expressions at each other and flirting like now tomorrow. It seemed so natural and private.

2. When they were in the elevator scrunching their nose at each other.

3. When SY back hugged JH. It was so thoughtful of her to remember how JH wanted the back hug and she initiated the hug without being asked to.

I am so grateful for the current subbers, but I wish we still had soompi's version. I feel like the gaps are filled when they do the subs. I missed reading what the MC's got to say.  

when are we moving?? i am so lost in here..to be on the safe side better have our resident translators' work open before viewing the subbed episode...we dont want to get lost in translation

talk about the meanie melons...we already expecting more to show their true colors. i just don't want bad things to happen to sy knowing this kind of people exist. personally, i do put my protective mode on...i can't stand delusional fans who blantantly accused sy of the things she did with jh...they need to grow up. coz hatred is like cancer..it will eat you up

​1000000000% with you.. haissshh this haters can't live with happy live.. they will eat you up.. if you are not strong enough to fight back..

I believe uri SY really strong and tough woman even at my age now.. she is still look like a girl to me.. If I can I want to protect her since somehow I don't care much about Jong Hyun (sorry boice).. I am in love with SY much more like my lil sis than I like jong hyun..

SY is stronger than I thought from her journey as SM trainer is not easy though..

I just can support her in this forum and the other chat and forum that I've joined.. maybe someone in this thread could acknowledge me.. how can I support her more than this..

​1000000000% with you.. haissshh this haters can't live with happy live.. they will eat you up.. if you are not strong enough to fight back..

I believe uri SY really strong and tough woman even at my age now.. she is still look like a girl to me.. If I can I want to protect her since somehow I don't care much about Jong Hyun (sorry boice).. I am in love with SY much more like my lil sis than I like jong hyun..

SY is stronger than I thought from her journey as SM trainer is not easy though..

I just can support her in this forum and the other chat and forum that I've joined.. maybe someone in this thread could acknowledge me.. how can I support her more than this..

​Same here. I'm more into SY than JY. Although I like JY too. She makes princess shappy. I'm so inlove with SY. But I'm not worried. I know she is strong enough to handle those meanie. I just hope that they wont hurt her in anyway or I'll go to SK and hunt those meanies. Lolsss

Good day brownies!! 

Mine were.

​Mine were.

#3 was my favorite too! They were just too natural. My other fave was:

1. When JY gave a pillow to SY. Idk why. But it seems pretty sweet to me. Its a simple gesture but I love it anyway.

2. When SY backhugged JY. I practically raped the replay button! Hahaha

3. When they are on the bed aegyoing each other. I love how JY is practically dying with SY's aegyo.

4. The elevator scene! The scrunching of the nose and the stare when they get on.

I literally love this whole episode. My favorite episode keeps updating. Idc if they are dating for real (though I wish they were) But I'm glad they get to enjoy each other's company. They are good for each other either as lovers or as friends. 

For your reading pleasure - JH's "My Miracle"- the song title SY put on their pick bracelets -

Such a feeling’s coming over me from you.
There is only one wish on my mind.

I long to be close to you.
I’ll be on your side. Forever more.

You are a miracle to me, miracle to me.
Let me tell you this.
I don’t wanna lose your love, my love.

Let me tell you this.
But, I can not explain how much I love you.

How can I tell you now?
How can I say to you?

I’ll be on your side. Forever more. Forever more.

Let me tell you this.
I don’t wanna lose your love, my love.

Let me tell you this.

Let me tell you this.
I wanna hold you tight tonight, my love.

Let me tell you this.

Such a feeling’s coming over me from you.

I’ll be on your side. Forever more. Forever more.

See him sing it here -

​so sweet.... my heart fallen apart as the song goes by... i think i need to write a poem instead.. how my truth feeling about jonghyun.. he so worthed to be in love with.. ottoke.. how come this kind of man never exist in my world.. i wish some day i can meet someone like him...:(. my life must be so happy.

Seems there's some translation errors in the kshownow subs, especially in JH's BRI when he talks about the couple bracelet.

Thank goodness for brownies who gave the proper translation here earlier......  ^__^;;;

​yeah i feel the same too..some part are not being sub..and some part is different meaning.. i feel lucky i know a bit korean since i watch korean drama for a long time ago.

​Same here. I'm more into SY than JY. Although I like JY too. She makes princess shappy. I'm so inlove with SY. But I'm not worried. I know she is strong enough to handle those meanie. I just hope that they wont hurt her in anyway or I'll go to SK and hunt those meanies. Lolsss

Good day brownies!! 

Mine were.

​Mine were.

#3 was my favorite too! They were just too natural. My other fave was:

1. When JY gave a pillow to SY. Idk why. But it seems pretty sweet to me. Its a simple gesture but I love it anyway.

2. When SY backhugged JY. I practically raped the replay button! Hahaha

3. When they are on the bed aegyoing each other. I love how JY is practically dying with SY's aegyo.

4. The elevator scene! The scrunching of the nose and the stare when they get on.

I literally love this whole episode. My favorite episode keeps updating. Idc if they are dating for real (though I wish they were) But I'm glad they get to enjoy each other's company. They are good for each other either as lovers or as friends. 

​i love the un air scenes that SY applying a pain relief.. i think its sweet.. she kind a take care of him so much, baby sitting him.. i can see he is fluttering so much. take and gift relation ship.

"To The Different Cafe" is Dessert Cafe which appears oftenly in drama "My Lovely Girl" ( and Seungyeon on it) , but the one which appear in MLG was located in Hongdae, and this cafe have so many branch in Korea. 

update : 

i found this on blog naver, the blog owner write the post on April 24, so i guess JongYeon have a date in this cafe on April ~ they went to To The Different Cafe in Itaewon, then i've been told that the cafe's IG said they went to the cafe on April 16, but they deleted their post. 

Guest greenwriter

My fave scenes:

1. When SY escaped from JH's arm, before she back-hugged him. The look of panic and confusion on his face was too genuine for me. He must have wondered why SY didn't want his arm around her shoulders and he looked bothered about it for a second there.

2. When they were having so much fun in bed after JH discovered SY's aegyo and asked her to repeat it (it was the most genuine part for me) And when she also asked him to do the nose-scrunching that she liked way back in Japan. The give and take and the natural laughter was just contagious. SY must have said that they both looked weird because she must have felt like they were the only ones who understood what they were doing. Well, most of us understand that scene because we also experienced doing something with our significant other while thinking that no one outside of the relationship would ever understand. That comment of hers shows a lot about how they view their relationship. 

3. How they comfortably and nonchalantly touched each other's face while they were in the yard. It was so spontaneous and natural that I was reminded of how it feels like when you're being a third wheel on a date. I felt like I was intruding their MOMENT. The way they talked and touched each other was just...I can't find the words. They were so natural at it and if they were indeed acting, then I guess they deserve to be rewarded for it (OSCARS)!!! But I highly doubt it was acting. With these two, I can spot acting as much as I can spot their the realness. 

3. The scrunching of their noses in the elevator. Again, they didn't need more words to say to each other because by then, they were already comfortable with each other that they didn't feel like they have to have a conversation to keep the viewers entertained. 

4. The nonchalant way JH was holding SY's hand as he led her inside the restaurant toward their table. It's just like that time when he took her hand during inspection of their new house. He was not smiling yet it seemed like he just had to do it NOT for the camera but because it was the natural thing to do--like his body was programmed to hold her hand whenever possible. In real relationships, skinship is as natural as breathing...you just do it because your body wants to and needs to.

ALL IN ALL, I love this episode! JH may not have appeared too enthusiastic about the couple bracelet, but I am glad about it. Men, in general (at least from where I come from) don't like couple items that much. But they are willing to wear such things for the love of their lives. And the fact that me and, most probably a lot of other members here, noticed his lack of enthusiasm just tells me that JH really is a very transparent guy. He cannot lie about liking the oysters and the bracelets (though he was genuinely grateful for the effort SY put on the project) and that, ladies and gentlemen, shows us that the rest of the things he shows us in the show are real. 

P.S. I don't really care what the haters think of SY. I'd like to think they are the reason why our IG Saga has been very slow. Sorry for the word, but I DON'T GIVE A F*&K about the haters. 

1. I loved how SY introduced her dad to JH. It was so funny yet heartwarming to watch. Geez JH, you're even jealous of appa now? I had MY mental breakdown right then and couldn't stop laughing. SY's face at that moment was priceless, too. Her dad somehow managed to keep a straight face though and in the end I think he really likes his new SIL. Well done SY's appa! :D
I imagined for a moment how my appa would have reacted if my financé had said that to him on their first meeting. But then again, my dad told my fiancé that he can't ever swap me back when he asked him for my hand in marriage because by then my warranty would be expired and I found that pretty funny, too.9_9

2. Nosescrunching and how they walked in holding both hands. I just love their playfulness and how sweet they react to one another despite claiming not to have any aeygo before WGM. People really do change with the right person around.

3. I also really loved when JH handed SY the pillow to make sure her knees won't be hurt and when she took care of his back in the cut scene. These small actions still show how much they look out for each other.

4. You just got to love the backhug. JH looked so pleased with it. I sometimes do that to my fiancé, too because he loves it. I bet it's the same for JH. Apart from that you can really feel the back very well when you do it so SY - who loves her husband's back - should have had a great time doing it as well.:D

Guest vreiya

Seungyeon's father is main chefnim at Doore restaurant, it's on 6thfloor in Lotte Mall

http://www.lwt.co.kr/datas/factory/main_img/006096

update : 

i found this on blog naver, the blog owner write the post on April 24, so i guess JongYeon have a date in this cafe on April ~ they went to To The Different Cafe in Itaewon, then i've been told that the cafe's IG said they went to the cafe on April 16, but they deleted their post. 

​Nice CSI work brownies! the image proved this photo 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CD_ZbubUgAAxVhP.jpg

I guess the pic is taken behind the counter

It must be true if the cafe deleted the post hahahha (assuming they don't want to spill the beans) 

based on the date, 16 april is the lotte visit. So can we safely assume they went to the cafe in itaewon before/after the lotte visit which the mall itself located in songpa-gu and put it in @meminthehouse timeline?

Seungyeon's father is main chefnim at Doore restaurant, it's on 6thfloor in Lotte Mall

http://www.lwt.co.kr/datas/factory/main_img/006096

update : 

​Nice CSI work brownies! the image proved this photo 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CD_ZbubUgAAxVhP.jpg

I guess the pic is taken behind the counter

It must be true if the cafe deleted the post hahahha (assuming they don't want to spill the beans) 

based on the date, 16 april is the lottearrow-10x10.png visit. So can we safely assume they went to the cafe in itaewon before/after the lotte visit which the mall itself located in songpa-gu and put it in @meminthehouse timeline?

​so happy... so they are real in relation ship.

Archived